CAAA Character Mall

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: CAAA Character Mall

Postby Tyki-Pon » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:36 am

mineee
Tyki-Pon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

StarHorse's Stall

Postby StarHorse » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:44 am

Welcome to

||StarHorse's Character Sales||

Rules/Info

-Follow all CS/dA/etc. rules.
-PM me to see what I'll trade the charries for - some are dA points, some are CS pets, some I'll give you for art, etc. They all have listed dA points, but I might trade for other stuff too
-I will remove them when sold, so the characters here are always available.
-Please don't be mean, ex. If I ask a bit more for a charrie than you think it's worth - I usually won't, but if something of the sort happens, just be nice or you won't get any charrie.
-You can edit the designs a bit, but not drastically. Remember to credit me for original though.
-Items can always be removed, added, or absent.
-Once you have the character, I don't care if you sell or trade it. Even if you get it for 50 points and you sell it for 200, oh well. I could've found that person to buy it too.
-Please don't make species off my characters.
-Be respectful.
-I might add more... If I see any behavior I don't like concerning my characters, I will not hesitate to message/report you.

Linearts used
Other peoples:
Canine Ref Sheet by Emberwolf
Wolf Adoptables Line by Peave&Colby
*Reference Sheet* by Tali-Bae.

My own:
Color a Bunny! By StarHorse
Cat Editable by StarHorse

For Sale/Auction:

Griffon Design - AUCTION on dA - Starts 25 pts------------------------------------------------Azia-Character Sale-fourth one down
Image------------------------------Image

Gothic Victorian Canine - 10 dA points---------------------------------------------------------------------------Masked Canine - 10 points

Regal Canine 10pts------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pastel Canine 10 pts

Brown and Pink Bunny - 10 points-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Halloween themed Cat - 15 points

Patchwork Pup - 15 points----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Canine with a Turtle companion/plush; you decide - 20 pts

Tribalistic Looking Canine 10 pts--------------------------------------------------------------------Vampire Canine 5pts

Code for me to use
Code: Select all
[url=][/url][color=#FFFFFF]--------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][url=][/url]
[url=][img][/img][/url][color=#FFFFFF]------------------------------[/color][url=][img][/img][/url]
Last edited by StarHorse on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:30 am, edited 11 times in total.
✪i rarely use cs nowadays,

✪i'm really not on CS anymore, though i may set up some way to give away my pets since i'm not doing anything with them
✪i'm in college now but was on this site a lot for a few years. had a lot of fun, made friends and art, and i'm thankful for it. it was a good time : )
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2535871
i was big into homestuck lol still love it just not active in fandoms
art by me -->
StarHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:45 am

hhhh why not reserved for now :>
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:50 am

Reserved.

;u; they need more attention --Stall is a wip at the moment
http://savepic.su/1775517.png by River cat

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=huka3a&s=6#.UtWCEmt5mSM --possibly yes possibly no, given to me by Supernuk... v u v got to make sure I gave her a design.. by rainingdarkness vuv blue top left ghh

http://s286.photobucket.com/user/Bamboo ... 1.png.html by Bamshee... May or may not

Summerset fruit.. just to remember the name
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solanum » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:51 am

Might as well reserve a post.

I'll edit it later.
♠ Character site
♠ Writing thread
♠ 2017 Character challenge

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Image
I will be here
when you think you’re all alone
Seeping through the cracks
I’m the poison in your bones
My love is your disease
I won't let it set you free
Til I break you

You’ll never know what hit you
Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I’m underneath your skin
The devil within
You’ll never know what hit you

I tried to be the lover to your nightmare
Look what you made of me
Now I’m a heavy burden that you can’t bear
Look what you made of me
Look what you made of me
I’ll make you see
Solanum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Night's Character Stall <3

Postby birdi » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:25 pm

ηιgнт'ѕ ¢нαяα¢тєя ѕтαℓℓ

Hello~! Welcome to my stall, where I'll list all of my characters and adoptables that are up for trade or sale.
I'm really looking for quality pets at the time of posting, so a few high-demand uncommons or any rare or two will be expected/appreciated. All off of {{as in, not on}} my wishlist, please, unless I specify below.
If this won't work, DA points or design swaps are perfectly okay as well.

[ --- ]

Artists and/or lineartists will be provided on request. ♥

[ --- ]

Please PM me or just send a trade straight away for any offers. On DA, ignore prices if I list the design as NYOP here.
You may ask to see extra art before buying. If a character has extra art, it will say so next to the link.

Thank you very much for reading through my post. ♥
Check back often, because I'll most likely be adding more adoptables and characters to my post. c:
For the fastest updates, +Watch my adoptable account on DA: Birdi-Adopts.
Thank you~!
Last edited by birdi on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.
birdi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skittlesky12 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Um I guess I will reserve not sure if I have much to sell X)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

She/They
Shy ⋆ Quiet ⋆ Friendly
English ⋆ Pansexual

Toyhouse ⋆ . ⋆ FA©

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Skittlesky12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foul » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:17 pm

My stall will go here

'sup
call me Foul or Owl

I really enjoy Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Fullmetal Alchemist: B and Over the Garden Wall

I'm taking a nice, long hiatus from CS and partially from DA. If you'd like to contact me, the best way to do so would be to send me a message on my Art Blog.

deviantartAsk.fmtumblrart blogkias

art by pandora., icon by rrrai
Foul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalise ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:11 pm

< inserts stall > u v u *:・゚✧

Image. . . . .
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Image  i love my characters too much  Image

. . . . . . .Image
Image. . . . . . .
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

deviantart
tumblr
toyhou.se

⊰ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ⊱
kalise ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chescab » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Chescab's Beautiful Design Corner

Hello, and welcome to my design corner. Here I will sell old characters and designs as well as take custom requests and design requests. I hope to provide CS with simple easy to draw characters for affordable prices. I take $C, CS pets, DA points, Other Characters, and Art. I prefer $C, pets, or DA though. Once you buy a character I will customize it to fit your needs. I will add extra jewellery, accessories, and hair. You can get a simple yet beautiful character quite easily here in my design corner.

I have some base rules, however they are quite simple, common sense really. You should be able to follow them quite easily.

1-Keep the artist's siggy visible.
2-Treat others the way you wish to be treated.
3-Do not steal any art.
4-No complaining if you don't get the design you want.

See, they are quite simple. If you need any help understanding any of them pm me. I really won't be mad and will change the rules or anything else to make more sense for you and others. This being said the rules may change as I see fit to clarify things or to avoid future problems.

Now let's look at all the designs you can offer on.

Designs For Sale.

1 Image

This beautiful wolf is a quick design. I will add hair to her and any more accessories wanted. She is sparkly like frost as that is what she's based off of. For her I would like a newer rare or older uncommon or 5 DA points or $C.

2 Image

A stunning fire themed adopt. Name your own price, would like rares. I will add hair and accessories if you want after purchase.

3 Image

A gorgeous frost meets electronic design. I would like DA points or rares for her. I will add hair and accessories if you want after purchase.

Design Requests.

None yet. PM me with any designs or palettes you would like to see. I will give you credit for what you suggest.

Customs/Art.

PM me with details about your custom. I do not have a form but I like it wen you write me a sentence or paragraph about your custom or art request. I can improvise a design so if you just send me something like "canine, female, long hair, this pallet," I will make a design for you. Likewise if I get a small essay on your request I will also look at all aspects and incorporate them.

Sold Designs

1- http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1389591281 KillerGramcracker <3 for http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... 1ahLMO5vBA

None.

Sold Customs/Art

None.
Last edited by chescab on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Open to trading anything on CS for FR currency. I'm chescab there if anyone wants to trade.
chescab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me