тнe тwιѕтed ғoreѕт - Re-opening!

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: тнe тwιѕтed ғoreѕт

Postby arcтυrυѕ » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:15 pm

Okami. wrote:Ok so I have A character that i've only Designed the Head for and i have a colour pallet. How much would it cost for you to design the rest of it?

Just a rare
~ѕιgnaтυre~ ~мy wrιтιng~ ~тwιѕтed ғoreѕт adopтѕ~~darĸlιngѕ - vιcтorιan paranorмal rp~

➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
arcтυrυѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: тнe тwιѕтed ғoreѕт - Re-opening!

Postby arcтυrυѕ » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:54 pm

I have restarted the shop now, so I apologize to those that missed exchanging with me in the meantime. I now have more time and skill to create character designs and characters. School is still keeping me busy, but I now am quick enough at Photoshop to keep on top of deadlines.
~ѕιgnaтυre~ ~мy wrιтιng~ ~тwιѕтed ғoreѕт adopтѕ~~darĸlιngѕ - vιcтorιan paranorмal rp~

arcтυrυѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby song&storm » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:33 am

Marking ^^
call me song | artist | ph
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:01 am

I'm looking for a revamp!

Here he is.
I would like to keep his armor{you may revamp the armor though, possibly inspired by norse/viking}, and the spikes along his back. The face mask can be replaced by dragon-skull esque armor.
However a cooler tail, something more dragon/creature esque? Dangerous, whip-like, spiky, maybe dual/multiple tails?
Ditch the bone leg however, unless you can find a way to make it look interesting.
The wings can stay and be revamped to something interesting and more dragon inspired
Ditch the thousands of scars and maybe keep a few key ones {such as the one on his back thigh, I like that one}
and as a design besides straight black pelt, some tribal markings {Norse/Celtic/Dragon inspired?} for a colorboop http://www.tribal-celtic-tattoo.com/New_Folder/norsetreeoflife.jpg
the color scheme can be revamped as well so it's not just black & red. I basically want a viking-dragon inspired canine creature. Maybe inspired by gradients like this or here
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcтυrυѕ » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Zippo♥ wrote:I'm looking for a revamp!

Here he is.
I would like to keep his armor{you may revamp the armor though, possibly inspired by norse/viking}, and the spikes along his back. The face mask can be replaced by dragon-skull esque armor.
However a cooler tail, something more dragon/creature esque? Dangerous, whip-like, spiky, maybe dual/multiple tails?
Ditch the bone leg however, unless you can find a way to make it look interesting.
The wings can stay and be revamped to something interesting and more dragon inspired
Ditch the thousands of scars and maybe keep a few key ones {such as the one on his back thigh, I like that one}
and as a design besides straight black pelt, some tribal markings {Norse/Celtic/Dragon inspired?} for a colorboop http://www.tribal-celtic-tattoo.com/New_Folder/norsetreeoflife.jpg
the color scheme can be revamped as well so it's not just black & red. I basically want a viking-dragon inspired canine creature. Maybe inspired by gradients like this or here

Ah, you're in luck! I am quite a fan of Norse mythology myself. I'll just describe some of my thoughts on the design, so you have a chance to agree or disagree with some of my concepts, so that you are more satisfied.

I definitely think that a mjolnir tattoo would look amazing, and that the bone armor would look really nice edged or enhanced with silver. It will make it read as more viking-like and will read less "jungle" or "prehistoric" for lack of better words. Of course, the celtic sort of pattern would be my go-to. This cow skull has a pattern that would look nice on the armor. Image

As for tails, the main concern with multiple tails is that they have a tendency to look busy. However, given that the tails are whip-like and covered in spikes, I think that will can work well. They will simply be thinner as opposed to a furry wolf tail. Since the design is going for a more viking-like edge and you want the tail to be dangerous, perhaps it would be neat to have the tail-tips like maces? Of course, it would look more natural than sticking a mace onto the end, haha. To clarify, I think it would be an interesting defence mechanism for your character. I also think that a knife-sharp tail-tip would be cool and could tie into the armor.

Color-wise, silver looks very nice with both black and red and would suit the overall feeling of your character. I generally try to do three or four colors on a character, not including the accessories or clothing. It's diverse but not too chaotic.

arcтυrυѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:03 am

@arcтυrυѕ

I absolutely love your idea with this
especially the mace/knife tipped tail, it's also fine if it isn't furry like a wolf tail!
and the cow armor with the silver designing is to die for.
I say go ahead with all you said!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
amethyst cove | buttermilks

the land of three crows | rise

Clan of Arkanes | kientras

valhalla | characters

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery