тнe тwιѕтed ғoreѕт - Re-opening!

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: тнe тwιѕтed ғoreѕт

Postby NuclearCaiman » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 am

Trypnophobia

Personality: Cocky, Bold, Demanding, Stubborn, Hard headed, Hot headed, Pushy, and Lacks a Filter
Species: Canine
Markings: http://gambrrhound.deviantart.com/art/O ... -508932894 <-- Traditional Reference
Any particular size or style of drawing? Semi-realistic would be nice. But please, draw as you feel comfortable.
Other: Reference sheet please? I hope you don't mind that it's from a traditional picture.I'll also take the shading and basically the works since i can pay with 20 C$ and store pets.
NuclearCaiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:09 am

Character Request

Personality: I'd like him to a kind of.. Well, a bit of a brute. If not physically, then at least though personality. Hard on the outside, but soft on the inside. He's stubborn, and likes to trick people from time to time(as long as it doesn't end in harming them too badly. Like I said he's harsh on the outside, but soft on the inside. So, he doesn't really like seeing people get hurt. ... That and he doesn't want to have to be the one to help them afterwards.)
I'd like him to have a bit of a tough guy attitude, while also a bit of a explorer(meaning he likes to go for long walks into forests or something.). - he's also one of those people who don't sesm reliable, but in the end turn out to be rather reliable.

Species: possibly a okapi? Or a winged character. Hooved or winged(such as for example, Dragons, Bats, birds. - though I actually can't draw birds, so I don't know how that'd be a good idea. o^o) as I have a lot of canine characters, but not too many winged or hooved ones.

Markings: I will let you have your own artistic freedom on that. I'm not picky with markings, at the most, I like a little bit of pink on the nose of any character with noses like a horse, deer, cow or any along those lines, and probably sock markings on the feet or legs, but other than that, I'm not picky with markings. As for colours, something dark with light colours(such as ice blue or White)? Something that's kind of.. A dark themed character, but with kind of a theme of winter or something? I don't like clashing colours, though sometimes designs look actually alright with clashing colours, I'm still not a huge fan. I'm not a huge fan of bright pink, either.
Any particular size or style of drawing?: none, do what ever you're comfortable with.

Other: if you want to give him hair, that's fine. Short or long, I'm not picky. I like both. If you feel the need to make him be a certain theme(cute, creepy, girly, manly, monsterish, gore, zombie, angelic, demonic, fantasy themed, mythical creature themed, certain country themes, etc.) then go ahead! Again, artistic freedom. Unless you actually want me to choose a theme and markings and more colours, then I will gladly. Also, any physical things - such as a missing limb, blindness, deafness, muteness, a ripped ear, odd things that the species wouldn't usually have(e.g horns on a horse or something.), paws and hooves, forked tongues, two tone eyes, overly-large ears, stumpy legs - etc. those are also fine by me.

As for payment, just let me know how much you'd want. c:

also! I saw someone say you're revamping their characters - I was wondering if you'd be able to revamp one of my girls? Ive tried many times, but I just can never seem to change her character design. I'm stuck at like.. A art block whenever I try to revamp her. She's roughly 6 years old now, and has only ever been revamped once.

She's rather dull, to the point where I'd call her design boring. She has 3-5 unnatural colours and markings, though. The only things I'd want of hers to say would be her basic colours, the star on her hip and her hairstyle - which is basically all she has.

The reasoning for why I'd rather keep those is; Her cream markings match another character of mine, and I'd rather those two stay matching. Her hairstyle(though it can be redesigned, I'd like for her bangs to still cover her eye.) matches her human counterpart, and I'd rather not redesign her human self, and the star is a symbol representing something about how she lives(though the star can be moved, resized, recoloured. Anything is fine, really, as long as she has a star in her design.) But other then that, she's rather dull and would need something to make her look.. Interesting, and not just.. In the background, which is basically what she looks like - a background character, which doesn't fit her backstory at all.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcтυrυѕ » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:38 pm

@DonaTechno
Yes, I do revamps of characters, and would be up for doing yours. I probably won't be asking any extra on the custom, just the standard price. I'll talk to you about it some more, when I've further caught up with my commissions. I look forward to it :)
~ѕιgnaтυre~ ~мy wrιтιng~ ~тwιѕтed ғoreѕт adopтѕ~~darĸlιngѕ - vιcтorιan paranorмal rp~

➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷ ➷
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
arcтυrυѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chescab » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:39 pm

What's your price for re vamps? And do you only accept wishlist rares or would older rares also work?
Open to trading anything on CS for FR currency. I'm chescab there if anyone wants to trade.
chescab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcтυrυѕ » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:48 pm

chescab wrote: What's your price for re vamps? And do you only accept wishlist rares or would older rares also work?

I'd accept older rares, as well. The reason I say wishlist is because I have the majority of rares on my wishlist in order to navigate the pound and make trading faster.
~ѕιgnaтυre~ ~мy wrιтιng~ ~тwιѕтed ғoreѕт adopтѕ~~darĸlιngѕ - vιcтorιan paranorмal rp~

arcтυrυѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chescab » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:52 pm

Ok cool, I was wondering of you could possibly help me design a fursona? I have been looking for one but have never found a perfect fit and have out grown my old fursona.
Open to trading anything on CS for FR currency. I'm chescab there if anyone wants to trade.
chescab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcтυrυѕ » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:53 am

chescab wrote:Ok cool, I was wondering of you could possibly help me design a fursona? I have been looking for one but have never found a perfect fit and have out grown my old fursona.

Yes, I would be up for that. Even if you need starting advice on which animal to pick, etc., I'd be up for helping you figure out. I've always enjoyed animal and color symbolism, so I might be a little over the top, lol, but yes I'm very much up for that.

arcтυrυѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chescab » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Ok sweet! I'll pm you then to discuss the creation of my fursona. Thank you so much!
chescab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shironeki. » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:31 pm

Ok so I have A character that i've only Designed the Head for and i have a colour pallet. How much would it cost for you to design the rest of it?
My birthday is Today ; 23/12

TAKE ME TO JOJO HELL
Shironeki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bvrd » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:57 pm

Character Request

Personality: link
Species: Great white shark x Great Dane
Markings: link / their stomach markings extends to tail like a great white.
Any particular size or style of drawing? no particular style/size, just as long as you can see them clearly.
Other: no fur/hair and their build is sort of muscular, like theyre bulky, and include the piercings & scarf please. The piercings at the tip of their ears are hooped, like their septum. Eyes are black, and if you can include a few teeth sticking out (like in here) that would be great. uvu
tyy
bvrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me