Kitsuneko Chimera Adopts (Paused)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Would you be interested in being a Kitsu Artist?

Yes
46%
No
22%
Only in being a guest artist
31%

Total votes : 54

Kitsuneko Chimera Adopts (Paused)

Postby wyrdwurm » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:30 pm

MOVED HERE

Image / Image / Image / Image / Image / Image

The simple definition is that a Kitsuneko Chimera is a mixture of the Japanese Kitsune and the Japanese Bakeneko/Nekomata combined in a way to cause specific properties to their powers and physical forms. These properties include the basic fires of flame, orb, and ring, and the physical property of two feline tails, feline feet, body and face of a fox and the ocational humanistic hair and/or glowing fur pattern. Their intelligence is on par with humans and they come in any variety of colors, subspecies, and patterns.

Scientific Name: Vulpinfelinis Chimeris
Classification: Animilia :: Chordata :: Mammalia :: Carnivora :: Chimrica :: Felicanida :: Vulpinfelinis :: Vulpinfelinis Chimeris
Subspecies: Vulpinfelinis Chimeris (fox species + cat species )
Biomes Found In: All except aquatic

Before we go more in depth we better get this done with
Image This species belongs SOULY to lunamoth19 / Luna Kitsuenko. Do NOT claim this as your own
Image This species and idea belongs to lunamoth19. Do NOT claim as your own.
Image Do not make these your fursonas or create your own without permission.
Image Follow the thread and individual adoption rules.
Image You may only own up to 5 kitsunekos.
Image Designs may not be altered without permission but accessories can be added.
Image Message lunamoth19 or the designer if a kitsu is no longer wanted so it can be put up for readoption.

lunamoth19: Owner, Artist
Sebeon Species Adviser, Artist
Sadbloom Artist
(Picture)
Cerestes Artist
mai-mai-mari Artist
Luna-puppy Mod
(Picture)
Whiskey Lullaby Mod
(Picture)
Mimi911 Mod
(Picture)
PAROUSIA; Archivist

Past:
Sleighter
Applejack
tea!
Marpan
TakaNou
Current:
(updated 3/10/14)
tea!

Mods if you wish to be added or taken off this list please pm lunamoth19
Whiskey Lullaby
Luna-puppy
Members if you want someone to crit your form these are the mods who are open to helping (long as they are not the runner of that den) please pm them if you seek their help.

Image Line edits and accessories can be used and are highly encouraged!
Image No kitsuneko chimera may have 2 foxfire and/or major physical mutation and can have absolutely no restricted mutations.
Image All kitsunekos should have a subspecies of one cat species and one fox species
Image Artists pick their method of adoption and are responsible for judging.
Image Full staff artists can have 1 custom. Guest Artists can have 1 custom after 3 created adopts.

Image Keep the thread clean of spam and disputes.
Image Judge a contest when an artist is unable to and has informed you.
Image Act as a tie breaker and/or consultant for judging when asked.
Image Mods may get 1 custom after contributing for 1 month.

Banned From Adopting
eevee123 - found to have stolen pets/characters from another site and adopting them out.
Last edited by wyrdwurm on Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 88 times in total.
wyrdwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Info

Postby wyrdwurm » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Image Image

Quadruped/Bipedial
Long Whiskers
Vertical Slitted Eyes or Round pupil
Feline: Tails, Feet, Claws (Retractable in most cases)
Vulpine: Head/Neck, Torso, Legs
Pelt Color: Any color or pattern
Fur/Hair: That of a fox or cat; may also grow human hair on the head.
Lifespan: As long as a human

Maximum Height: 2'6 at the shoulders
Minimum Height: 1'6 at the shoulders
Regular height is around 2 feet. So 1'11ft - 2'4ft
Anthro sizes range among human sizes

The Kitsuneko Chimeras, or Kitsuneko, are a mythical cross of the Japanese Kitsuneko and Bakeneko. They have the intelligence of a Human and experience emotion just like them. Unlike Humans and most animals, however, this species' blood flows thick with magic, giving it unusual characteristics. Like the Kitsune, they have multiple tails, but due to their Bakeneko blood, they are only born with two tails - very rarely one.
Pelt colors are unique to each individual Kitsuneko. The pelt can range in any color and pattern, and some even have markings that glow. Some may look natural, but others will appear out of this world! Along with stranger pelt colors, some have been seen boasting Human-like hair on their heads.

FOXFIRE
With so much magic in their blood, some are able to harness it. The most common manifestation is in the form of foxfire, a magical fire that appears in a wide variety of colors. Normally, the fire does not burn. It is slightly cool to the touch and feels like the warm kiss of a butterfly. Foxfire can appear as a floating flame, orbs, or transparent halos around the body. This varies depending on the Kitsuneko's preference.

GLOW
Another common display of magic is glowing markings on the body. Any part of the Kitsuneko may glow - from its eyes, paw pads, or even nose! The strength of the glow intensifies with the mood and emotions of the Kitsuneko. It isn't uncommon for some Kitsuneko to have no glow.

DISGUISE
The third common use of magic is in the form of diguise. All Kitsunekos can appear as a normal fox. A Kitsuneko may pick parts of its appearance to hide for a partial disguise, such as hair and strange colors or patterns. Their tails are able to fuse into a single tail. A full disguise will cause the Kitsuneko to appear as its most basic form: a one-tailed fox. Though, the colors and eyes may remain slightly unnatural.

NON-SPECIES MAGIC
Kitsunekos are born with their own species magic, as listed above, which they are able to conjure naturally as they are born with it. However, a Kitsuneko may also learn non-species magic, just as a Human who trains to be a wizard does. Non-species magic requires the Kitsuneko to use a little more energy than species magic. The greater the spell, the more energy it requires. If too much energy is used, it may cause physical harm to the Kitsuneko - the extreme case being death. Because of this, Kitsunekos rarely learn non-species magic.

Kitsuneko Chimeras are sentient creatures. They think and feel the same way as a human. Due to this they often live in a similar fashion or revert to a feral lifestyle of a fox or cat
The species origin may be Japanese lore but there is no set geographical region where the Kitusneko Chimera rezides. Like humans Kitsunekos occupy every part of the globe minus the sky and the deep seas. Any land mass though you may find a Kitsuneko on though the more food there is the more likely you are to run into one of these fellows. So say you are in the arctic you may run into a Kitsuneko Chimera but due to the small amount of food your more likely to find Kitsuneko living in larger groups or nearer one another if you start moving into warmer hemispheres with a more abundant food source.

There are two ways a Kitsuneko may breed. The traditional mammal way or the mystic way. The traditional way works as you may guess it would and wont be spoken in detail. The mystic way works by the Kitsuneko(s) agreeing to produce a kit. If the spouse is also a Kitsuneko then both will create an orb from their foxfires that will burst into flames before drendeling out and producing a small kit from its ashes. If only one parent is a Kitsuneko then it may give part of its power temporarily to its mate allowing them to create their own foxfire. This doesn't last long and if done to often will cause the Kitsuneko to loose its foxfire permanently, hence why it is rarely used outside of mating. The two then do as two Kitsuneko would and produce a kit.

When breeding with non Kitsunekos two results may occur.
Foxfire breeding will result in a Kitsuneko Kit, no matter the species of the other parent
Traditional Mammal breeding will result in Hybrid kits. Non Kitsuneko genes diffuse the magic causing the kit to have no species magic. The kit will be mixture of features from both parents (will not be available in the adoption breedings)

This species is extremely new to the world, the first one appearing only a little over 19 years ago. More and more are being seen every day and it is unsure where most have come from. Some say that the magical energies of the Kitsune and the Bakeneko formed strange energy balls that produced the first kitsuneko kits. None have as of yet bred though they seem to instinctively know how it works.

Hide major markings
Hide human hair
Shift tails into one fox tail
Shift into an anthro form
Eat meat
Eat plants (but mainly meat)
Switch Pupil Shape
Create any form in foxfire (unless otherwise stated)
Shift into a human form
Fly (unless otherwise stated)
Blind with their glow (unless otherwise stated)
Last edited by wyrdwurm on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 21 times in total.
wyrdwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anomalies (Known Powers and Mutations)

Postby wyrdwurm » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:31 pm

These are uncommon properties that may be bestowed onto a Kitsuneko Chimera

These powers belong only to one Kitsuneko Chimera
Note that these will rarely be given out. Most likely the owners had some major roll in the species development

Figure Foxfire
Allows the wielder to form figures and shapes from foxfire
(Only Tsuki may have this power)

Flight Foxfire
Allows the wielder to form his foxfire into wings allowing him to fly
(Only Shaco may have this power)

Burst
Allows the wielder to create a sudden burst of light like a firecracker causing temporary blindness
(yet to be fully determined. Only Akemi may have this power)

These powers may belong to multiple Kitsuneko Chimeras

True Flame
Allows the wielder to form it's foxfire into real burning fire

Warm Flame
Allows the wielder to produce warmth from it's fire like the feeling of a warm summers day. This fire cannot burn.

Cheetah's Fire
Allows the wielder to form it's foxfire around it's feet allowing it to run at speeds of a cheetah

Seeking Flame
Allows the wielder to summon a floating flame or orb that floats in the direction of whatever they seek to find. It must be a set object that they wish to find that they know the name of

Freezing Flame
Allows the wielder to produce a foxfire with the ability to freeze objects (when no longer in contact with flame object with thaw)

Dream Flame
Allows the wielder to see other's dreams though their flames and allows them to cause minor alterations. This includes adding small helpful or unhelpful things to a dream but does not go as far as to cause night terrors.

Slumber Flame
Allows the wielder to wreath another in flame or hypnotism another with their flames until subject falls asleep

Elemental Breath
Allows the weilder to breath small amounts of a set element

Feather Flame
Causes the Kitsuneko to be light as a feather and fall very slowly

Animal Mimicry Flame
Allows the wielder to take on the attributes of other animals but to a lesser degree. A bird would allow it to hover but not fly, a fish would allow it to swim better but not as good as a fish, a spider would allow it to climb easier but not walk on ceilings, a venomous or poisioness animal would only cause nausea/slightly sickness. Only one attribute at a time may be mimicked from any one animal.

Teleportation Flame
Allows the weilder to teleport to any visible location within 15 feet (~5 meters)

Healing Flame
Allows the wielder to heal minor wounds with its fire

Shadow Flame
Cloaks the wielder in shadows

Animated Marking
A marking or tattoo on the Kitsuneko's body comes to life and can travel across the Kitsuneko's form. It can act as a familiar giving small tie bits of advice.

No Fire
The wielder is unable to produce foxfire of any form

(Only 1 may be found in a Kitsuneko Chimera)

Aquatic
The Kitsuneko has grown mutation adaptions for water survival

Chibi/Small Wings
Small wings grow or float from the Kitsuneko's back, but they can't fly

Inanimate:
The very rare case where the life orb of a to be Kitsuneko Chimera is absorbed by a Kitsuneko Chimera shaped object causing its spirit to reside within that object

Plant Life
Some form of plant life grows from the Kitsuneko's body

Crystals
True crystals grow from the Kitsuneko's body

Substance DNA
Kitsuneko magic is a strange thing, in this case causing the DNA to be spliced with some other substance such as ice cream or water. Major effect of this is that they leave puddles of their substance behind as foot print puddles

One Tail
What may be the worst mutation. A Kitsuneko born with and only able to grow one tail

(May mix with a Major or be on its own)

Feathers
Feathers grow from the Kitsuneko's body

Scales
Scales grow somewhere on the Kitsuneko's body

Horns
Projections growing out of the Kitsuneko's head

Spikes
Projections growing out of the Kitsuneko's body

Icicles
Icicles that grow out of the Kitsuneko's body

Flop Ears
The ears are partial or fully flopped on the Kitsuneko

Fangs
The canines of the Kitsuneko are extra long/large
Last edited by wyrdwurm on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 33 times in total.
wyrdwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Line Description

Postby wyrdwurm » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Round Pupil Eyes

Slit Pupil Eyes

Short Hair Long Tail
For the species
Short-Haired Domestic cats, Tiger, Jaguar, Leopard, Cheetah, Cougar, African Golded Cat, Asian Golded Cat, Bornean Bay Cat, Fishing Cat, Jungle Cat, Leopard Cat, Tiger Cat, Margay, Ocelot, Rusty-spotted Cat, Sand Cat, Black-footed Cat, Sunda Clouded Leopard

Long Hair Long Tail
For the species
Long-Haired Domestic cats, Clouded Leopard, Iriomote Cat, Pallas Cat, Geoffroy's Cat, Jaguarundi, Kodkod, Pampas Cat

Thick Tail
Snow Leopard, Andean Mountain Cat, Chinese Mountain Cat, Marbled Cat

Half Length Tail
For the species
Caracal, Flat-headed Cat, Serval

Bob Tail
For the species
Bobcat, Lynx

Basic Ears
For the species
Bengal Fox, Corsac Fox, Tibetan Sand Fox,Red Fox (plus all its color mutations), Swift Fox, Tame Silver Fox, Gray Fox, Island Gray Fox, Darwin's fox, Culpeo or Andean Fox, Pampas fox, Sechuran fox, Hoary fox, Cozumel fox

Large Ears
For the species
Fennec Fox, Blanford's Fox, Cape Fox, Kit Fox, Pale Fox, Rüppell's Fox, South American Gray fox, Bat-eared fox

Small Ears
For the species
Arctic Fox, Crab-eating fox

Tuffed Ears
For the species
Caracal, Lynx
Last edited by wyrdwurm on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 10 times in total.
wyrdwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoptions

Postby wyrdwurm » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:32 pm

All adopts will have to be done on this thread. So this will work like many Oekaki adopts except that you will have to leave the tag in your forum so that we can find what form goes to what adopt or den number

Den One wrote:
Designer/Runner: Mai-Mai-Mari

Artist Comments:
*Waves arms wildly* IMPRESS ME NOW!

How to Adopt:
Fill This Out Leaving the Den number and mini image as their text. This is for quick searches of adopts.
Code: Select all
Den One
[img]http://i.imgur.com/aTMuXkb.png[/img]
Username:
Name:

Applied:
X

End Date:
March: 31

Den Two wrote:
Den Runner/Designer:

[img]X[/img]

Artist Comments:

How To Adopt
Fill This Out Leaving the Den number and mini image as their text. This is for quick searches of adopts.
Den Two
[img]X[/img]

Applied:

End Date

Den Three wrote:CLOSED
Den Runner/Designer: Mai-Mai-Mari

Artist Comments:
Subspecies: Ruppel's fox/maine coon

How To Adopt
Fill This Out Leaving the Den number and mini image as their text.
Den Three
[img]http://i.imgur.com/V7aIyHx.png[/img]
User:
Kitsuneko Name:
Kitsuneko Gender:
Their favorite thing to do:
Their favorite song and why:
Prettying up and art is allowed, but not required.

Applied:
none

End Date
March 8th

Den Four wrote:
Den Runner/Designer:

[img]X[/img]

Artist Comments:

How To Adopt
Fill This Out Leaving the Den number and mini image as their text.
Den Four
[img]X[/img]

Applied:
X

End Date

Den Five wrote:
Den Runner/Designer:

[img]x[/img]

Artist Comments:

How To Adopt
Fill This Out but leave the Den Five and the little head shot image in their original format
Den Five
[img]X[/img]

Applied:
X

End Date

Last edited by wyrdwurm on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:28 pm, edited 79 times in total.
wyrdwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption/Breeding

Postby wyrdwurm » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:33 pm

A Kitsuneko may be mates with any species
Kitsuneko normally mate for life
If a Kitsuneko chooses to partner with another species it must also follow the rules from their species.

Closed. Expect news late January

Currently Kitsunekos may only breed twice
Each litter can have 1-2 kits

Currently can only breed with Kitsuneko
All breeding currently must happen through here

Limited to Staff and Contests
Last edited by wyrdwurm on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:23 pm, edited 36 times in total.
wyrdwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News

Postby wyrdwurm » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:33 pm

11/10/13

Gifted by Sebeon
Last edited by wyrdwurm on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.
wyrdwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fun Facts / FAQ

Postby wyrdwurm » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:34 pm

ImageThe eldest Kitsuneko Chimera is 19 years old
Image The first Kitsuneko Chimera is Tsuki
ImageThe first male Kitsuneko is Shaco
ImageThough their species combo is Japanese in origin, the Kitsuneko Chimera is thought to originate in the USA

Can I make my own?Image
ImageThat would be a custom and those are limited to staff and special contest winners.

When will the next adoptable be available?Image
ImageWhen an artist has time

Does the fire correspond with the eye color or glow?Image
ImageNope, on those that do it is just a coincidence

Can I pick a foxfire power myself?Image
ImageOnly if its part of the form contest. Otherwise the other option is non-species magic.

Does no mutation mean it has no fox fire?Image
ImageNo, it just means it has normal non power fox fire. No Foxfire is its own mutation actually.
Last edited by wyrdwurm on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 10 times in total.
wyrdwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates / Stamps / Gift Lines

Postby wyrdwurm » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:35 pm

To Affiliate just pm lunamoth19

Akakio Adopts

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=2053886][img]http://i.imgur.com/A5upK7C.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2053886][img]http://i.imgur.com/2pWt9wD.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=2053886][img]http://i.imgur.com/nAjWMcK.png[/img][/url]

To submit just pm lunamoth19
Sleeping Tag By lunamoth19
Chibi Color Ins By Sebeon
Realistic Kitsu By Mai-mai-mari
Oekaki Lines By Kitty~.
Female Anthro By Mai-mai-mari
Male Anthro By Mai-mai-mari
Christmas Box Cuddle By Mai-mai-mari
Oekaki Fire Watcher By Mai-mai-mari
Kit Kitsunekos By Mai-mai-mari
Last edited by wyrdwurm on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 22 times in total.
wyrdwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kitsuneko Chimera Adopts(NO POSTING YET)

Postby wyrdwurm » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:35 pm

You may now post
wyrdwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me