1x1 .•.Kryptonite.•. Wolfsabyss

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 .•.Kryptonite.•. Wolfsabyss

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Deep in the heart of the Commador Jungle, on the planet Aztia, lies a small village, housing less than 100 people. Infact, only about three children are born a year - if they're lucky. It is called Fortru, and it is only one small village in a large and vast chain of others.
They live in peace with eachother, and avoid other villages, and all conflict. Their goal is simply to live life, and enjoy it. They raise their young strictly and make sure that when a role needs to be taken over, the position will be filled effortlessly.
Oh, and one more thing that needs to be mentioned - they keep dragons.

RULES
• This is a literate roleplay. I get the feeling that a semi-literate roleplay is losing it's value, so I want to make sure that proper grammar, and long posts are mandatory. That means paragraphs, NOT just three sentances per post, and creativity. Yeah, this village's life if pretty mundane, but this is a fictional story. Add drama, romance and action whenever you can! That's what elite writers do.

• Please follow Tess's rules.

• Don't have two characters fall madly in love at first sight. I mean, sure, it may happen in real life SOMETIMES, but mostly, it takes some getting to know eachother before they have a good bond. Plus, it adds a little drama and length when they have to go throught failed, fake, etc. relationships. It also gives people time to figure out who's character they want to be with. I sometimes find it rather annoying when someone has a "crush" on someone else, and it is like they are reserved for eachother for the whole rest of the story.

• Romance is highly encouraged. Butting into relationships is also recommended

• Cursing is fine, just use a * as a replacement for one letter.

• Minimun 3 characters :P

• Descriptions are mandatory, so I'm not fond of pictures for characters. Pictures of dragons, however, are recommended.

So, you've gotten this far. TIEM FOR MOAR READING >:D
I've vaguely got this plot in my head, so here's some stuff you should know upon joining.

• All the teens train together, with their dragons. Sort of like learning to ride a horse.
• Dragons in their area are tame, and like people. Dragons in OTHER areas, however, can be hostile.
• The dragon picks YOU. Yes, you may start off without a dragon.
• 16 is the earlieast you can recieve a dragon.
• Everyone MUST 'major' in some sort of job, like fighting or baking, etc. Everyone plays a role in the community.
• This is in a sort of medieval time. That means: villages, carts and horses, no cellphones or internet, strict people, etc.
• Legends and things will be tought as you go, so please try not to make up your own. PM me with ideas
• They currently live under the leadership of Gron and his Companion, Kneesh.
• Dragons are called Companions. Only young children call them Dragons, just like only kids say Gym instead of Phsy. Ed.
• Respect your Elders!!
• Once a dragon picks you, you either accept or deny. After that, wether you get picked again or not is completely up to chance. If you deny your first dragon, you might NEVER get another offer. (It's like denying a totally free CAR though, so this problem rarely occurs.)
• Only YOU can speak telepathically with your dragon, but it requires bonding and training.
• Dragons can speak with eachother through body language and telepathic dialogue. The dragon choses wether they want their rider to hear it or not.
• Thor is like the Satan of dragons- the devil. Varanus is like the holy God, the 'guy in the sky'.
• On a very rare occasion, the much larger village of Toa-Boruu (a very private, strict and governed, academy-like village) will pass through Fortru in search of an exceptional warrior to add to their army. They are one of the main protectors of the Commador Jungle connection, and it is a TREMENDOUS dishonor to decline their invitation.
• This WILL be updated as needed

FORM
Full Name:
Age (must be 15-19):
Appearance:
Job/role being studied:
Companion Name
Companion Picture/Description:
Extra:
Image Image Image Image Image

Tired of rules?
For a more limitless, carefree, semi-literate roleplay experience and welcoming community, join: Scoops of Crazy
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 .•.Kryptonite.•. Wolfsabyss

Postby Kryptonite » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Full Name: Stelia Monte
Age (must be 15-19): 17
Personality: Stelia is quiet and gentle, noticably self-concious. She is extremely shy and has not yet recieved a dragon, and fears that she will never be chosen in the bi-annual gatherings. She enjoys being alone more, or chatting with her grandma while doing laundry. Stelia has never really interacted with other kids, but she knows them quite well from just observing them as they played in the fields, and she did chores around her farm. Her only family left is her dad, who is always off hunting, her mother, who is infinitely busy, and her old 90 year old grandma whom she loves until the moon and back.
Appearance: Stelia has thin, long, golden blonde hair that reaches her waist. It's often braided with small flowers spotting the crown. Stelia's eyes are an airy, light blue. Blue as the sky, yet they seem to have a purple-ish tinge to them in the darkness. Her face is thin and very naturally beautiful with a speckled row of light freckles aross her nose. She is a naturally-born fragile person, but all her tasks at home have forced her thin body to become stable, and able to withstand quite more that you might expect. Her usual attire is a long, floor-length skirt and a blouse, although her mother insists she constantly wears a corset, however, Stelia preffers to drown her figure in long or baggy clothes as much as possible.
Job/role being studied: She wants to be a healer, or a botanical researcher for the village, or for a greater cause, but her mother insists that she becomes an archiver like the rest of the frail females in their family, since staying indoors is better for them. (currently lives off parents' money and home)
Companion Name --
Companion Picture/Description: --
Extra:

Full Name: Traviis Reptor
Age (must be 15-19): 18
Personality: Traviis is a really normal, laid back guy. He doesn't preffer to join stupid immature games with the other boys, but at the same time, doesn't spend all his time alone. He's quite popular throughout the village, especially with the women, but he has no desire to interact with any of them, since the whole time, they just oogle him, and refuse to actually converse or do chores with him. Traviis likes to joke around with his friends often, but is also very serious when he needs to be, and has definitely been passed down the leadership genes of his father, Gron, the chief. Traviis is an exceptoinal warrior, and it's obvious to the whole village that he will be next in command - infact, they expect it from him! However, he's not so sure he WANTS to be in that position, since he has many weaknesses aswell.
Appearance: Traviis is quite tall, he has oddly straight hair that feathers just over his hypnotizingly vivid green flecked eyes. His smile is generally irrisistable to women, since he has naturally straight and white teeth.
Traviis has quite a fit, muscular build but doesn't boast is as some of the other adolecents do. He preffers people to see what's on the inside.
Job/role being studied: Warrior (currenly works as a stable hand)
Companion Name Titinius
Companion Picture/Description: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/ ... ootten.jpg
Extra:

Full Name: Siri Phillip
Age (must be 15-19): 16
Personality: Siri is that really hyper, overly-excited girl who doesn't know any better than to push her nose into other people's business or spread gossip. She usually means well, but sometimes her personality just gets the best of her, however, she mostly enjoys roughhousing with the boys instead of socializing with the girls. She can be quite sensitive, but doesn't realise that she also hurts other people often. She's usually upbeat and happy, but when sad, she gives you the 'puppy dog' treatment, and you can't help but feel sorry and sympathetic.
Appearance: Siri has thick, wavy red hair that stops short above her shoulders. She has dull green-brown eyes and very freckled cheeks. Siri is lean and very flexible, fast and can easily do many surprising acrobatics (flips, etc) Siri usually wears whatever she's most comfortable, which can sometimes, in hot weather, be a tad revealing (although she doesn't realize it)
Job/role being studied: Animal/Livestock trainer (currently working as bakery shop assistnant)
Companion Name Swindle
Companion Picture/Description: http://th01.deviantart.net/fs32/300W/f/ ... agon22.jpg
Extra:

Full Name: Raven DiAnto
Age (must be 15-19): 19
Personality: Raven is a very quiet girl. She is never caught smiling, and lots of roumors float around that she's gone mad. But in all truth, her parents were killed in a tragic accident, and the girl has nothing left to live for besides her dragon and the future. Raven generally avoids conflict and tries to stay calm, but can sometimes be competative. When she gets angry...she gets FURIOUS, and that is something you REALLY don't want to have happen. She is extremely agile and quick, and is an excellent archer, and is very good as hand-hand combat. You can often find her practicing in the forest with her dragon as if she has nothing better to do that become a better warrior that all the females in the camp. Lots of girls are jealous of her, some are scared of her, but nearly none of them understand her.
Appearance: Raven has straight, jet black hair that reaches her shoulder blades. It's choppy and whispy, with angled bangs that hide her hazel -almost yellow- , piercing eyes. Her eyebrows are dark, thin and narrow, with thick matching lashes. Raven's jaw is almost permanently clenched, broadening her face.
Job/role being studied: Warrior/Hunter (currently non-employed, living on a tiny farm just off the main village grounds.)
Companion Name: Dagnroid (Nick: Dagger)
Companion Picture/Description: http://www.tattoodonkey.com/pics/b/l/bl ... ey.com.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/ ... ootten.jpg
Extra:

Full Name: Seth Waloth
Age (must be 15-19): 19
Personality: Usually a jerk, but he's Traviis' right hand man. Seth rarely takes things seriously and is a little...stupid. He's more of a brute force than anything. However, he has feelings, and is quite sensitive. He can also be extremely competative and is generally hated by Raven. Although she usually beats him in a duel, he's so heard-headed that he still goes back and keeps challening her. Sooo you get the picture.
Appearance: Tall, muscular and just....big. (but not fat :P)
Job/role being studied: Blacksmith (currently doing chores for blacksmith)
Companion Name Thalos
Companion Picture/Description: http://images.wikia.com/forgottenrealms ... dragon.jpg
Extra:

Tired of rules?
For a more limitless, carefree, semi-literate roleplay experience and welcoming community, join: Scoops of Crazy
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmicCreature » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Full Name: Heidi Demitri Henderson
Personality: Heidi is very anti-social, yet she can't help, but be a hopeless romantic. She often keeps to herself, but she is sure that there is someone out there that can break through her shell and make her happy again. Heidi is extremely stubborn, and if she wants something to get done, it will get done. Even though she's very quiet and doesn't take advice from anyone, she does talk, and can be quite nice once you get to know her.
Appearance: Heidi reminds you of a cobra, ready to strike. She has an elegant, hourglass build and beautiful almond-shaped, light green eyes, that make you think you of Spring. Her wavy, chest length, fine, silky, golden brown hair, is usually worn down, her her bangs often falling in her face, but during work, she'll wear it in a bun, in a casual style. She has perfectly tanned skin, prominent cheekbones, and nicely shaped eyebrows. Her wardrobe is tight, yet comfortable and consists of blacks and whites.
Job/role being studied: Weapon Maker
Companion Name: --
Companion Picture/Description: --
Extra: Heidi lives alone. She has no family. It's just her and her pet, living in an elegant house, made of stone. She's been looking to find a companion, but hasn't found one yet, and will not give up until she does.
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs45/300W/f/2009/059/1/4/Half_Elf_Girl_by_kerembeyit.jpg (just the tiger)

Full Name: Dean Seth Donovan
Personality: Dean is cold-hearted and very straight to the point. He hates people that 'beat around the bush' and fool around like silly little children. He's very professional about his job and takes it seriously, making sure no one gets into any trouble. When it comes to it, Dean is a great guy to be around, he's very fun and a great friend.
Appearance: Dean is a guy that reminds you of an impenetrable fortress. He has almond-shaped eyes the color of smoke. His silky, wavy, short, black hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a gush of water. He is very tall and has a lean build. His skin is dark and rough. His wardrobe is utilitarian.
Job/role being studied: Blacksmith
Companion Name: Thantos
Companion Picture: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8700000/Black-dragon-dragons-8714452-1198-989.jpg
Extra: Dean lives with Avery. Both of their parents died when they were young boys, and the biggest thing of all is that they don't know they're brothers.

Full Name: Avery Holloway Donovan
Personality: Avery is one of the nicest, most loving guys you'll ever meet. He's always there for you, and will never turn his back on anyone. One of his biggest problems, is he's incapable of saying no to someone in need, therefore, he's always caught up with work and always helping other people out.
Appearance: Avery is a placid man has wide azure eyes that are like two windows on the afternoon sky. His silky, straight, brown hair is neck-length and is worn in an exotic, attractive style. He is very tall and has a broad-shouldered build. His skin is tan. He has a domed forehead and delicate ears. His wardrobe is strange.
Job/role being studied: Fighter/Warrior
Companion Name: Balthazar
Companion Picture: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/192/1/d/Battle_Dragon_by_kerembeyit.jpg
Extra: Avery lives with Dean. Both of their parents died when they were young boys, and the biggest thing of all is that they don't know they're brothers.

Full Name: Faye Ivy Greene
Personality: Faye is a very lovable, bubbly girl, that often makes you think of a playful puppy. She loves to be around people, and she loves to socialize. She's a pretty good hunter, and uses a bow and arrow very usefully. She's very confident in herself and in what she does for a living
Appearance: Faye has a small structure, with an elegant, hourglass build. She has high set cheek bones that make her look like she's always smiling and round, brown eyes, the colour of chocolate. Her long, thick, curly, blood red hair is usually worn down, or in a pony tail
Job/role being studied: Archer
Companion Name: Duli
Companion Picture: http://www.brickschools.org/staff/lzdanowicz/Pictures/green-dragon.jpg#green%20dragon
Extra: Faye lives with her Aunt, on a farm

Full Name: Drake Bane Wardenwolf
Personality: Drake is a very dark man, and often keeps to the shadows. He's very gentle, but seems to hide himself a lot, not wanting to get tangled with the life of other people. His father, unfortunately wants him to find a girlfriend, even though that's not what he wants at the moment.
Appearance: Drake is a gentleman has hooded blue eyes that are like two chunks of lapis lazuli. His fine, straight, charcoal coloured hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a flame, spiked. He's got five o'clock shadow. He is very tall and has an overmuscled build. His skin is pale. He has delicate ears. His wardrobe is mysterious, and is mostly black.
Job/role being studied: Craftsman
Companion Name: --
Companion Picture: --
Extra: Lives with his father, training hard and working to his full extent. His father often pushes him to his limit, and he often passes out from working for so long and for so hard.
CosmicCreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kryptonite » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:49 am

The morning sun began to creep over the village of Fortru, just as young cittizens were getting prepared to begin their training course of rthe day. "Get your Companions ready, young ones..." The trainer's voice boomed as he sat on his high, yellow dragon, looking down at the group of teenagers below him. "We begin training in three minutes. Today, we learn how to breathe fire!"

Siri's hand shot up as usual, giddy with a question. "But sir! Swindle is so little compared to the other dragons. How are we sure he can breathe fire? My mother told me we've never seen a feathered dragon like Swindle, and-"

"Siri, Siri, please! Quiet!" the trainer commanded, holding up his palm. "There's no such thing as a dragon that doesn't breath fire, unless they are water dragons."

"But sir-"

"NO. BUTS. Siri, mount your companion please, the lesson is about to start."

Traviis put his hand on Siri's thin shoulder. "Don't worry about it, Siri." he said, looking at her sad eyes with a friendly grin. "He doesn't know what he's saying...but I'm SURE Swindle can breathe fire, just look at him! He knows what we're abotu to teach him."
Siri smiled at Traviis' kind words as he hopped up and onto Titinius, looking magestic and king-like. She knew the trainer was just a novice trainer, since the old one had been sent out as a patrol warrior, because of the shortage of fighters getting picked by a dragon. She knew Traviis was a lot more knowledgeable about this, and technically, he didn't have to undergo training at all, since his father had taught him everything.

A horn blared and Srir grabbed onto Swindle as he made a chattering sound, and leaped onto his short back, beckoning him towards the centre of the training arena.

~

Raven tuned out the instructor boredly, since she knew this stuff already. She and Dagger were one of the most praised and practiced companionships in the village. The day Raven turned 16, she took a walk in the forest and almost immediately found her dragon. It was as if they were already bonded even before they met.
Please get me out. Dagger said to her suddenly, with a bored moan.
"I can't. We have to attend every lesson, or we'll never get to be warriors. And then we'll never get to travel or see anything, Dagger." she replied telepathically as the instructor finished explaining and proceeded to putting people in pairs to practice breathing fire, and dodging it.

Raven Seth Dean Avery Faye

"Traviis and Siri, since you were chatting during my lesson so much, I'd like to see how much you actually picked up. You will make a pair." said the mentor blandly, weaving them off with a hand.

Traviis rolled his eyes. He knew that the instructor knew that he could already command Titinius to breathe fire.
However, Siri smiled giddily, ready to try out her skills on just about anyone.

"Seth, Dean, Avery. You can make a group of three."

Seth nodded, steering Thalos towards the group, his large steel dragon making an impatient clattering sound. Seth tried not to look bored. He had already tried to do a little fire-breathing, so nothign was new, althoughThalos had th tendancy to go a little out of control, so he hoped the other two boys were good at defending. However, he respected the two opponents as equals, and also skilled riders.

"And I guess Faye will have to be with Raven." the instructor said, as if he kind of regretted his decision, but waved at them to start, and trotted off.

Dagger stepped towards and Duli automatically, the green dragon sizing up way taller than himself. Raven knew this was just a practice run, so she tried not to act as if she were going to crush the opponent, although she always felt competative when pairing up.

~~

Stelia listened to the echos of dragon's fire and screeching from the training arena in the forest beyond her small farm and across the field. She longed to be able to train with them, but did not yet have a companion. Her mother told her that she was too weak and delicate for most of the giant dragons out there, while her father told her that the right one was somewhere out there, trying to find her too.
However, her grandma was one of those people who never recieved a dragon, and got to stay home doing chores and working as an archiver.
Stelia sighed, longing again for the excitement of riding through the sky, and wandering through the forest without having to remember the way you came.
"STELIA. I'm off to work. Would you PLEASE do that laundry quicker and go to the market? You kow how big of a rush it is in the afternoon, Stelia!" her mother hollared from the backdoor of their wood cabin.
"Yes mother." she groaned, trying not to sound annoyed. After she head her mother's footsteps drain away, a soft hand touched her shoulder. "Go now to market. I will do..." her grandmother smiled, taking the laundry from her hands.
"Oh Nona, I can do it. Please, sit." Stelia urged, watching the old woman's trembling cane.
"Stelia." the ancient woman smiled, and the fragile blonde knew not to argue. The kissed her grandma on the cheek and ran into the house, grabbing a basket, a pouch of coins and throwing her thin, green velvet cape over her shoulders, running towards the stable. Her father had already saddled a pony for her, and she grabbed the reins, mounted, and headed for the village.

Tired of rules?
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmicCreature » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:52 am

((....omg... K, well, I'm playing COD, so let me play for a bit, then I'll read and reply.))
CosmicCreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kryptonite » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:22 am

(aha, it's fine. Your doesn't have to be THAT long if you don't want. I got carried away. I haven't rped in a looong time.

PS. Which one are you playing? :D )

Tired of rules?
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmicCreature » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:26 am

((yah, I'm half way done reading it, I'll reply in a second.

and, MW3! Haha, but I quit so I could RP))
CosmicCreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kryptonite » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:30 am

((K, take your time. I won't be able to reply fast anyways. Im going shopping soon.

AWH D: Go back and play, fool! Brand new game ftw. ))

Tired of rules?
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmicCreature » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:31 am

As the lesson begun, Avery quickly mounted Balthazar, and watched as Faye struggled to climb onto Duli. He couldn't help but laugh at the small girl. "Come on Faye, you can do it." He teased, while still laughing.

Dean glared at Avery and slapped him. "Enough." He growled, then helped Faye up onto Duli, with an emotionless face. "Learn how to mount your companion." He hissed quietly.

Faye looked down, over Duli's shoulder and flinched lightly. "S-sorry Dean...." She said, then gave Avery the death glare, but smiled afterwards, finding it hard to stay mad at him. Quickly, Faye looked at Raven...knowing she was going to get 'burned' by the end of this.

Dean hopped onto Thantos and smirked lightly, feeling Thantos's muscles flex under his legs. This should be easy, huh Thantos? He asked his companion telepathically. Thantos laughed in return.

-

Drake slipped into his black cloak and pulled the hood over his head, which darkened his features and cast eerie shadows across his face. He looked around his dark house, and dipped out before his father could notice. Oh, how he hated his father oh so much. He head to the market, with a wad of cash in his pockets, weighing him down.

-

Heidi stepped outside her lonely home and started to make her way to the forest. Maybe it would be her lucky day and she'd find her companion once and for all. It upset her tremendously that she hadn't found one yet.
Last edited by CosmicCreature on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
CosmicCreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kryptonite » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:22 am

((Sorry? Anywho :PP It's not like you have to be super fast replying for this rp XD It's just youuuu and meeee. ))

Tired of rules?
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me