~a witch and their familiar~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

~a witch and their familiar~

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:42 am

This is a 1x1 between myself and the neko pirate, please do not post here unless you are one of us
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~a witch and their familiar~

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:40 am

π•­π–‘π–†π–Žπ–Ÿπ–Š π•·π–Š π•―π–”π–šπ–
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Blaize is a witch with a massive heart but a shy spirit. She mostly keeps to herself and at home, taking care of her familiar and her plants. She has a few close friends, but since she has been burned in the past by humans, she mostly keeps to herself. When she is able to open up to a person they find out that she is very fun, sweet, and has plenty of stories to tell.
History and extra information: Blaize specializes in herbal and crystal magic as she is a healing witch. She uses her powers for good only, but not every human understands it. She was abandoned by her parents when she was younger with the hope that she wouldn't find her witchly powers and would be able to blend in with the humans, However this was not her story, she found out her powers when she was tending to the garden and accidentally healed her adoptive mothers wound from pricking her finger on a rose. Because of this she was chased out of the town and had to build herself her own home out away from most civilization. Thankfully she found a hidden coven of witches and was able to blossom with them. However she still longs to find her true parents.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:41 am

π•Ίπ–‰π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–† π•―π–Šπ–π–Žπ–”π–—π–Š
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Odessa is a rather hard headed and unapproachable witch, unless she has a soft spot for you which doesn't happen quite often. She is a very mistrusting person as she doesn't want to be hurt again. She prides herself into creating herself into a very strong and powerful witch who doesn't care about the whispers of fear that float around her coven about her.
History: Odessa has been alone for as long as she could remember. Her parents chose to live with humans than raise her as the witch that she knew that she should become. For this reason she ran away until she found a witch coven that accepted her. She began as an extremely different witch, one more trusting and fun loving, this only lasted until her heart was broken by another witch. What the other witch did got her kicked out of the coven as she had betrayed them all by ratting them out to the humans for money, but as her partner, she felt much more betrayed. Thankfully she helped rebuild what was rest of her community far away, and they had become more prosperous than before, but she couldn't trust them like she used to.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:48 am

Yvraine Callisto
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: A kind woman who doesn't look down on anyone despite being royalty, she doesn't like to see herself as above others who are poorer than she is and treats everyone equally. Something that not everyone understands. It's a secret that she's also attracted to women since she's not sure everyone would react positively to that.
History: Yvraine was always unlike a typical princess, she wanted to get out and be friendly to all, despite their status in life. But her father often makes sure to have guards watching her for her own protection, she has gotten good at giving them the slip sometimes when she needed alone time though. She knows he just worries about her and wants her to be safe from those who might try to harm her, but she doesn't like feeling crowded or being cooped up at home.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:38 pm

Hunter
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Fiercely loyal and protective of those he cares about. It is hard to get close to him and earn his trust. He can get very angry when himself or the one he serves is threated. He's normally very serious and on guard so he can see any incoming threats.
History: He's been alive for a long time and served many masters in that time, having somehow outlived them. But he still felt their pain when they died, through that shared connection. And he still thinks about it sometimes, why he lived and they did not. For a while he wandered alone, being weakened more than usual without any connection to a witch. Until he was summoned, and found someone new to be loyal to. Hoping that he can prevent any more death from happening this time around.
Powers:
-Can shapeshift into a wolf, though he can pass for a dog
-Telepathy to communicate with his master while in animal form

"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:04 pm

Blaize woke up, rubbing her eyes to adjust to the light streaming through her many windows. Due to all of the plants she kept in her home the place slowly turned into a greenhouse. Now began her morning ritual of lighting her lavender scented incense and watering the plants. She pet her black cat named Cinder before walking to the sink to fill up her watering can to begin her day of making sure they are properly cared for. While she simply could mix up a magic potion to revive her dead plants, she would much rather keep them alive and happy always, they had energy of course. She hummed a simple tune as she made her rounds across her house, watering the plants who were brightly colored as usual. Finally she reached her favorite plant, the snake vine, she talked to it softly as she watered and pruned it carefully, this was her favorite part of her day after all.

After all of her plants were taken care of, it was time to take care of herself. She braided her long bushy hair into two braids and carefully applied her makeup. It was a simple look, but it made her feel more confident when going out to forage for ingredients for her potions. After all of her selfcare was taken care of, she headed into the kitchen to feed her cat and then herself. She fixed herself a bowl of oats after placing wet food down for Cinder. After the oats were heated up, she headed out to her front porch to eat. It was decently warm outside, but there was a slight breeze that cooled it down to the right temperature and made it rather comfortable. She picked up the book that was left on the side table next to the little couch and read as she ate her breakfast.

Odessa hadn't fallen asleep yet, and she wasn't sure that she was going to at this point. She sighed as she looked into the mirror, her hair was crazy and her eyebags had gotten even darker. This had become her new normal, spending all her time studying the dark arts and watching the townspeople. She had gotten rather paranoid after the betrayal and she would rather never sleep than let it happen again. She shuffled into the kitchen and warmed up the leftover roast from the night before, not feeling like doing much else. She hated that she felt like this, but she felt the need to be prepared if the humans came back again. That day she had never seen so much loss, pain, and suffering, but she got through it. She huffed as she settled into the couch with a book on the dark arts, she ate slowly as she read over the spells she had been trying to perfect for the last few days.

Her powers were spellcasting, and she was so powerful that she didn't need a wand as a conduit for her magic. She had found out she was magical when she was one hundred years old, which is ten in human years, when she was so mad she cast a chair across the room. As soon as she found out her parents little secret, she began to be disgusted with how they would betray their own kind to fit in with what the humans called normal. However, something she just learned of was summoning a familiar. A familiar was someone she could always trust and she needed nothing more than someone who would undoubtably be on her team. She had never done this before and had no one to coach her on how to so she would have to trust her instincts. She took in a deep breath and focused on what she needed, she needed a guard, someone as serious as she was, someone she could trust and tell her secrets to. All she could do was hope this would summon her familiar.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:49 pm

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine was sitting in her room in front of her mirror, with a handmaiden standing behind her and brushing her hair. She smiled at the woman, as she was one of the few friends she actually had. It wasn't like she got to meet that many people, with her being protected the way she was. Even when she snuck out, she tried not to go too far from home, since she knew they'd be looking for her as soon as they knew she was gone. But she did want to get out and meet more people. Being a princess was so restricting. The woman smiled at her as she left the room and Yvraine stood up, already planning on how to get away for a while. She walked out and noticed a guard following her as she walked down the street, smiling and waving at people as she passed.

The people did love their princess for her kindness, and she would do anything for them. No one had ever tried to harm her yet but she still didn't push it too much when it came to slipping away.

Hunter
Today was just another day of living on the streets, it had been a while since he'd taken human form. At least if Hunter looked like this, humans just assumed he was another stray dog. And sometimes he even got scraps of food from them. Which was nice. He couldn't expect that kindness from everyone, though. Which sometimes meant he did go hungry. He was alright with that though, just waiting for the day he found someone new to serve. It would happen eventually. He stretched as he got up for the day and walked along past all the people.

Hunter was still just wandering along in his wolf form when he felt a pull, someone new was calling out to him. It had been a while since he'd been bonded with anyone. When he opened himself to it, he appeared before a new face, looking around what he assumed was her home. And then his eyes came to rest upon her, looking over at her quietly as he waited for what she might say.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:08 pm

Blaize finished a few more chapters of her book by the time that her oats were done as she was rather a bookworm. She decided she should wash out her dishes before heading out to the forest to forage for some potion ingredients. She threw a deep purple robe with golden stitching over her head and grabbed a basket filled with little bags and vials and headed out into the lush forest. Per usual Cinder followed her and she hummed a happy tune to herself as she walked. She wasn't afraid to go into the forest unarmed as the trees had always protected her in the past, every single plant can bond with her as her energy speaks to theirs and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Odessa blinked her eyes a couple times as she stared at the dog standing before her. It had worked, she was rather shocked that she was actually able to create that bond without coaching. She stared for a few more seconds with a stunned look on her face before shaking herself back to reality. "I... uh.. I didn't think that was actually going to work. I'm sorry, I haven't even introduced myself," she said, stumbling over her words. "I'm Odessa, and I'm the protector of this town... Well at least I'm trying to be, but I'm exhausted." She said, starting to ramble a little bit as she was rather nervous. "What's your name? And, would it be okay if I pet you? I don't exactly know how this works I'm sorry, I wasn't raised as a witch.." She explained, anxiously twiddling her thumb as she looked at the new figure before her. She smiled softly to herself as she started to relax, she was happy she had bonded with a dog, or a wolf, she wasn't quite sure as he was rather large. "Would you like to go uh.. pick out some things for yourself? I don't mind if you sleep on the furniture or anything.. but if you want your own bed or something.. uh just let me know what you need." She said, very obviously not knowing what to do now that her familiar was here, but nonetheless she was glad he was here.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:38 pm

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine looked out to the forest near her home. She sighed a bit, finding herself wanting to slip away again. Then she motioned to the guard that was watching her and told him to fetch her something she'd left at home. "I shouldn't leave your side.." He said, knowing he'd get in trouble if anything happened. "It's fine, I'll wait right here for you. I'm safe here." She said, trying to convince him. Of course, as his princess he was also meant to do what she asked of him too. So he gave in. And that's when she slipped outside of the walls. Hopefully she'd be back before anyone could really notice, and that guard probably wouldn't tell anyone he let her get away from him.

Hunter
Hunter continued to look at her as she spoke to him. "I'm Hunter, and yes you can pet me if you like." He said in her mind, now that they had that connection he could speak with her like this. He walked closer to her and sat down next to her. He didn't seem to mind as she kept nervously talking to him, shrugging as she talked about a bed for him. He was used to sleeping wherever was available, that had been how his life was lately. As long as he had somewhere indoors to sleep, it was already an upgrade from where he'd been sleeping. "I'll sleep wherever."
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:52 pm

Blaize walked happily, the woodchips and grass crunching under her feet as she walked. She found the rushing creek where her favorite mushrooms usually grow and she bent down and started picking them. After she took all that she needed she took out some vials and scooped up some of the creek's water to mix her herbs with. After she was content with the amount she stood back up and continued along her path, this time beginning to sing softly as she walked along. She was shy about her voice, but in the forest she didn't expect anyone else to hear. In her coven all of the other witches were either mediums or spell casters so they didn't frequent the forest like she did. Soon she came across some juicy red berries and started to pick them as well, they would make a nice topping for her salads. She sighed contentedly as she continued on her walk, enjoying the fresh air was her peace. However, something made her stop in her tracks, footsteps. She quickly scrambled up a tree and did her best to blend in with the leaves, however her bright red hair and purple cloak weren't exactly the best colors to blend into the green leaves.

As soon as Odessa got permission to pet him, she reached around to the back of his head and began to gently and sweetly pet behind his ears. This action seemed to calm her down quite a bit, even close to the point of falling asleep which seemed quite inevitable. "Alright Hunter, you let me know if you need anything at all.." she said, trailing off into a yawn. After a few minutes of resting her eyes she stood back up and walked over to the closet. "Let me at least set some blankets out for you on the couch, if that's where you'd like to sleep." She said as she brought over some fluffy blankets and set them out on the couch. "I'll admit it does get rather chilly throughout the night. " She stated, smiling softly and returning to pet his soft fur.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me