1x1 rp with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 rp with Spiritstar3

Postby TransDragon01 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:43 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phoenix sighed as he closed up his art shop for the day. It was a good day of sales really, but it wasn't much different than most. Nothing had really happened of note and he was convinced the rest of the day would be equally uninteresting before he noticed something across the way. There was a moving van and some supplies scattered around a shop that had previously been empty for as long as he had been here. It interested him and he was tempted to check it out. Well, he had some time before he had to go check on Maya, and besides, though he was her current guardian after Mia had... now that Mia was gone, she was still 17 and was capable of taking care of herself a little longer. So he walked over to the shop and looked to see whoever might be the owner, also curious to see what kind it was.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TransDragon01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 rp with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:07 pm

Miles looked around the bookstore a moment, tracking Gumshoe's movements. The brown haired man was his assistant here. The red and white Shiba Inu the man owned, Missile, trotted after him. Miles was reminded of Rocket by that fur color...and shook his head. He had two new dogs now, a white and cream Borzoi named Pess and an Akita. The Akita was a white and black fixed male named York. They'd just gotten here, so they were still unpacking and moving stuff in. He found himself thinking of his father, and his adoptive father. He quickly pushed the thought of the man away...The man had been a jerk, and he'd cut ties with him as soon as he could. Speaking of, he'd become the guardian of that man's biological daughter. Fran was at the house right now, settling in there while he and Gumshoe did this. The silver haired man sighed a bit. Shaking his head, he noticed out a window that someone was approaching.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me