[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Squidclan | september '23 gathering | 001

Postby selkirks » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:51 am

๐™จ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ !!

isopodstar - male - 57m - leader - tags; open

isopodstar gazed around slowly. his eyes seemed bored and unfocused as he noticed how few clans were here. with a yawn, he flicked his tail, signaling for his cats to disperse.

sootblotch - nb - 43m - deputy - tags; open

sootblotch yawned. they didn't really want to be here- they'd much rather be sleeping next to wrenspark. but duties are duties, and sootblotch knew they had to be hear to represent squidclan. the gray classic tabby waited until isopodstar dismissed both them and basatan, and walked over to where the deputies gathered.

basatan - male - 41m - healer - tags; open

basatan shivered as the wind whistled in his ears. it was an unfortunate reminder that leaffall was upon squidclan, and that leafbare would soon be here. another season of absolutely freezing due to his hairlessness, and basatan couldn't help but feel envious as he looked at cats with long fur- or even just short fur. at isopodstar's dismissal, he padded over to where the other medicine cats gathered.
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

northclan 1

Postby alicent » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:43 pm

NORTHCLAN

northstar โ€ข 26m, tom, lord commander โ€ข tagged : isopodstar

itโ€™s northclanโ€™s second moon since their revival. since then, his clan has grown by two โ€” stoatstripe as their maester, and blossompad as a watchman. he gives thanks to starclan every day for bringing them to northclan, helping to strengthen the clan and grow their ranks. soon, hopefully, their numbers will be numerous. he hopes so, anywaysโ€ฆ he must keep faith. starclan would not have given him his nine lives if they didnโ€™t believe northclan would flourish.

shaking his pelt, he gives a short nod to both of his clan mates, who break off to mingle amongst the other clan cats, and northstar pads over to where the other leaders are gathered. he dips his head respectfully to a leader he hasnโ€™t met before, an older and more experienced tom. โ€œgreetings. i am northstar, lord commander of northclan. and you are?โ€

stoatstripe โ€ข 30m, tom, maester โ€ข tagged : open!

blossompad โ€ข 24m, she-cat, watchman โ€ข tagged : open!
alicent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

October 01

Postby Kazin » Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:58 am

ChaosClan

cat name -- gender -- rank -- tagged: open
      writing

Foxstar -- tom -- leader -- tagged: open
      With each pawstep the she-cat took, she felt more nervous to be here. The imposter like feelings she had gotten since becoming a leader of ChaosClan never really went away, though they had diminished slightly - except with the passing of Charstar, Foxstar was now the more experienced leader. A strange feeling indeed would wash over her, especially when she would try to sleep at night; an intense anxiety she couldn't quite escape.

Still, the leader padded into the gathering with her head high, determined to lead her clan with confidence, even if her doubts were still in her mind, and show the other clans that ChaosClan was thriving and well.

Lichendust -- agender [they/them or it/its] -- scouting captain -- tagged: open
      It still couldn't believe it was a captain. Yet, its whole clan had been so eager to see them fill the role, and tis clanmates and their family filled them with determination to serve their clan well. It felt calm, calmer than it had felt since accepting the deputy position, and walked into the gathering with a deep breath, knowing it was chosen for a reason.

Limetail -- she-cat -- hunter -- tagged: open
      Selected for a gathering! Limetail almost couldn't believe it, and she found herself rejuvenated, buzzing with energy that almost made her feel like an excited apprentice again. The thought gave her a little pause, not wanting any warriors to think they couldn't talk to her because she wasn't a warrior yet, Limetail softened her step, though the light of excitement still shone in her eyes. She gazed across the clearing for anyone to talk to.

Fleabite -- tom -- scout -- tagged: open
      The nerves in Fleabite's mind were frazzled and excited all at the same time. He didn't know if he should have accepted Foxstar's offer of coming with the small group of ChaosClan cats, or if he should be at home with Songbirdecho, the news of her expecting kits still sending his heartrate into the sky. Kits! How was he going to take care of kits? Yet, at the same time, he knew he couldn't wait to meet the new members of his family. Somewhat distracted, Fleabite felt his paws moving his body around the clearing, though his mind was elsewhere.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LIGHTWALKERS โ˜… nov 1 โ˜…

Postby โœซ Metagalactic โœซ » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:16 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–’ โ˜… LIGHTWALKERS โ˜… โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ‹†โœซโ‹†
Under the moonlight, amidst the several cats fraternizing, eight figures arrived to the gathering. Meteorfall, as always, took the lead with their clanmates following closely behind, they could listen to Copperbreeze and Gleamingonyx squabbling behind them, along with the quieter cats excited conversations. Meteor smirked at their companion's excitement, though this time their energy was notouriously more mellow, they couldn't stop themself from finding that whole situation amusing.
โ‹†โœซโ‹†

ใ€ŒMETEORFALLใ€ they/them โ‹† 48โ˜พ โ‹† Light Guide (leader) โ‹† tagged: open!
    It was hard to admit that Meteorfall was quite stressed that night, thoughts of death along with lack of sleep were plaguing their mind. But they wanted to believe that special night would a good opportunity to unwind and forget about their worries.
    The sleek lynx point headed towards the place leaders usually stay, though they never felt worthy of being placed amongst them - as someone who calls themself a guide, not a leader -, Meteor sat in a relaxed pose, tail curled around their body and attentive pale blue eyes observing everything.

ใ€ŒGLEAMINGONYXใ€ they/them โ‹† 49โ˜พ โ‹† Subguide (deputy) โ‹† tagged: open!
    The subguide and their closest companion walked side by side right behind Meteorfall "You know what, Onyx? Let's do a little challenge..." the tortie mewed mischeviously, making the other raise their ears as they walked along xem "I'm listening-" Onyx's eyes were still on the path, but their muzzle had a faint smile.
    "What about..." Copper suddently stepped in front of the snowshoe, managing to get a little startled jump out of them "We find important cats to chat with, talk up about our clan, and see if we can convince them to ally with the Lightwalkers! Whoever manages to do that wins." and placed xyr paw on their shoulder.
    The now annoyed Onyx lowered their ears and growled "Really?" Copper's smille immediately became an irritated stare "Oh, come on! Meteorfall would be so proud of us" Onyx kept their gaze on the ground for a while, and begrudingly sighed. Copper knew their weakness was their constant seeking of the light guide's approval. "Okay, okay, you got me there... Challenge accepted, I guess" the subguide met their friend's eyes again, with a playful smirk, on a second thought that "challenge" seemed a bit fun for such a stale event as the gathering.
    With a raised chin, xe mewed "Good! May the best cat win, tee hee!". Before Onyx could even speak, the tortie turned xyr back and disappeared in the crowd. In fact, all of the other lightwalkers had scatered away, leaving Onyx akwardly standing alone.

ใ€ŒSUNSETSTEPใ€ he/him โ‹† 41โ˜พ โ‹† Healer โ‹† tagged: open!
    The shy orange cat decided to depart from their companions as soon as Copper and Onyx started getting loud, he was visibily stressed and only accepted to attend the gathering to not disappoint his friends and guide. He went to the usual spot healers hang on and found a shady spot to quietly sit on, part of him hoping to never be noticed, the tip of his tail uncomfortably wagging, a telltale of his anxious state of mind.

ใ€ŒCOPPERBREEZEใ€ xe/xem/xyr โ‹† 47โ˜พ โ‹† tagged: open!
    The tortie point quickly scouted through the crowd, looking for the right cat to strike a conversation with. Someone important-looking, xe thought, to meet their objective of finding a good ally for xyr clan, xe had to find someone with actual power to do so. Maybe a cat that stood out, or one with a clearly confident composure? Although Meteorfall was a cat with social power they didn't meet those criteria, xe thought. Perhaps luck would be on xyr side and the right cat would appear at the right time, the tortie wandered as xe marched through the gathering.

ใ€ŒSEASHARPใ€ ze/zir โ‹† 33โ˜พ โ‹† tagged: open!
    Despite being in zir first gathering, Seasharp was amused at best, unbothered at least. The caramel feline carelessly wandered into and out of the clearing, eyes lost in the night scenery, the oh so beautiful blue light making their rosetted fur look even shinnier, before finding a quiet place with the best view to stand on, waiting for something or someone to happen.

ใ€ŒEARTHQUAKEใ€ he/him โ‹† 31โ˜พ โ‹† tagged: open!
    Being in his second gathering, Earthquake was nothing but thrilled to attend such a special event once again. Oh, so many unique and fascinating cats he could meet, an easygoing cat like him wouldn't struggle to socialize, right? The petite devon rex calmly trotted through the clearing, attentive eyes seeking something interesting.

ใ€ŒGRANITEFALLใ€ they/them โ‹† 14โ˜พ โ‹† tagged: open!
    text here

ใ€ŒRUBYใ€ she/her โ‹† 10โ˜พ โ‹† Novice โ‹† tagged: open!
    Despite being in her first gathering, the usually confident novice felt upset wathcing her parents squabble about something utterly uninteresting to her, she clearly felt lonely, without Opal or the other novices she was completely on her own. Meteorfall had previously told the little red cat that novices as young as her attended the gathering too, making her at least a bit hopeful to find someone her age to interact with.
โ˜†ใƒปโ˜…ใƒปโ˜†ใƒปโ˜…ใƒปโ˜†ใƒปโ˜…ใƒปโ˜†ใƒปโ˜…ใƒปโ˜†ใƒปโ˜…ใƒปโ˜†ใƒปโ˜…ใƒปโ˜†ใƒปโ˜…
โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–’โ–‘

Indieโ €โ˜…โ €they/them
sonic enthusiasticใƒปpermanently tired
probably listening to king gizzard rn
!!always looking for art trades !!

โ˜†ใƒปโ˜…ใƒปโ˜†ใƒปโ˜…ใƒปโ˜†ใƒปโ˜…ใƒปโ˜†ใƒปโ˜…ใƒปโ˜†ใƒปโ˜…ใƒปโ˜†ใƒปโ˜…ใƒปโ˜†ใƒปโ˜…
โœซ Metagalactic โœซ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LilyClan - November - 001

Postby LilyHorse » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:00 am

LilyClan - November 2023 Gathering - Post 001
Goldenstar - Salamipath - Rabbitpaw - Onyxflight - Eveningpaw and Burrowpaw

Goldenstar - leader - 80 - she/her - tagged: open

Goldenstar led her clan into the gathering clearing. After watching all the cats she'd brought walk away to find cats to talk to and places to explore, she walked cheerfully towards the area she'd been told the leaders sat. Although a few LilyClan cats had attended gatherings in the past, this was her first. She thought it would be important to make connections with the other clans, LilyClan had recently had some troubles with herbs and it may be good to find clans who could help them when future issues arose - Goldenstar had previously been confident she could do things on her own, however recent events had convinced her otherwise.

Salamipath - healer - 25 - he/him - tagged: open

Salamipath beckoned his new apprentice to follow him to the area of the clearing that most smelled like herbs. "This is where the healers stay during the gathering. Once you get more skilled, I'll allow you to leave to find other cats, but for now I'd advise you to stay here and learn some things from cats other than myself. I will not be here, I'll be off with other cats. Remember, when the leaders are talking, make sure you listen to them very carefully. Don't disrespect LilyClan in front of the others. I'll see you when the clan reconvenes afterward." He turned from the cat and walked back into the crowd of warriors, eventually bumping up against a cat he'd never seen before and greeting them.

Rabbitpaw - healer apprentice - 29 - she/her - tagged: open

Rabbitpaw watched Salamipath leave. She couldn't help but feel a little pain at his words. Often times it didn't feel as though the tom wanted to help her learn. He seemed to leave her quickly given the opportunity and preferred to be on his own and working quietly when they were near each other.
Rabbitpaw considered that was likely due to her being older than her fellow healer. She'd only joined the clan recently, and had asked to be a healer rather than a warrior. She didn't really understand many clan customs yet, and supposed it was understandable that her mentor didn't like her much. That doesn't mean she liked it though.

Onyxflight - warrior - 32 - she/her - tagged: open

Somehow, even with the many cats seeming to overflow the area, Onyxflight had found a rock to lay on without many other felines nearby. She'd eagerly offered to come to the gathering to chaperone her kits, after being assured by Goldenstar that she didn't have to follow them around, only keep a brief eye on them. Although she'd been stoked to do that earlier in the day, after the long walk to the gathering place she couldn't help but be tired. This was her first moon without nursing the apprentices, and she'd forgotten how different the job of working outside the camp every day was from watching kittens.

Eveningpaw and Burrowpaw - warrior apprentices - 6, 6 - she/her, she/her - tagged: Ruby (Lightwalkers)

Eveningpaw tagged Burrowpaw on the shoulder gently. "Cmon, sis! I see other small cats over there. They must be apprentices, just like us! Of course, kits wouldn't come to a gathering. They're much too small."
Burrowpaw laughed. "You say that like we weren't kits one moon ago. We can't say much! We don't know anything other than what we've been taught - which isn't much I'll remind you!"
Eveningpaw looked up at the red tabby the two apprentices had now approached. "Don't worry!" she told her. "We've both learned how to climb from our mentors. We learned our first skill on the first try! We're not kits, and we know a lot more than that too. My name is Eveningpaw - remember the 'paw! Me and my -"
She got cut off by the other tortoiseshell. "I can introduce myself. My name is Burrowpaw. I got named that because I loved digging as a kit. I nearly dug up our entire nest once! The mothers weren't too happy about that, so I only dig not in dens now. And my mentor promised to tell me more about how to dig responsibly. She's the main den-builder for the clan, which I want to be someday."
Burrowpaw looked at her. "And I want to be a warrior! And also-"
Eveningpaw cut her off. "Let her talk, Burrowpaw. As you know, it's always best to let everyone in a conversation talk." She glared at the tortoiseshell, then looked at the other cat. "I am so sorry. She can get particularly excited at times, as can I, of course, but I know when to keep it under control. What is your name? I love your fur."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

2020: I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 38 people.
I have received 34 gifts.

2021: I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 20 gifts.

I am missing a lot of late '21 and 2022 pets! plz trade i don't bite

____________________________________________________________________________________________

lilyhorse ..................
LilyHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BeamClan November (1)

Postby DaisieGames » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:18 am

Beamclan
Cats in Attendance: Hazelstar, Graystorm, Finchleaf, Opalwave, Goldpaw

Hazelstar-Leader-She-cat
Hazelstar smiled at the cats she chose to come with her. Watching Goldpaw talk with her mentor, she chuckled for a few minutes. "Keep an eye on her, but let her talk to other apprentices," she murmured to Opalwave. Opalwave nodded and glanced at the young cat. Hazelstar signaled to go ahead and joined the other clans and walked over to where the leaders were meeting.
Tags: Leaders, Open

Graystorm-Deputy-Tom
Graystorm glanced around, tail flicking nervously. Glancing around, he walked over to sit close by to what seemed to be other cats that appeared to be about his rank. "Good evening," he meowed, dipping his head in respect to the others.
Tags: Deputies, Open

Finchleaf-Medicine Cat-Tom
Finchleaf padded over to where the medicine cat was and smiled. "Good evening," he meowed. Glancing towards Rabbintpaw, he gave a small smile. "You okay?" he asked.
Tags: Medicine Cats, Rabbitpaw

Opalwave-WarriorTom
Opalwave led Goldpaw over to some smaller cats. "I believe some of these may be apprentices you can talk to," he meowed to the young she-cat. "I'll be talking to other warriors close by," he murmured to the she-cat. Finding a group close to where Goldpaw was, he sat down. "Good evening," he meowed.
Tags: Open, warriors

Goldpaw-Apprintce-She-cat
Goldpaw nodded and smiled. "Hi," she meowed, tail flicking. "This is my first gathering with BeamClan," she meowed, trying to stay calm, but she was shaking with excitement.
Tags:Open, Apprintces
Last edited by DaisieGames on Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LilyClan - November - 002

Postby LilyHorse » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:55 am

LilyClan - November 2023 Gathering - Post 002
Goldenstar - Salamipath - Rabbitpaw - Onyxflight - Eveningpaw and Burrowpaw

Goldenstar - leader - 80 - she/her - tagged: open

Goldenstar led her clan into the gathering clearing. After watching all the cats she'd brought walk away to find cats to talk to and places to explore, she walked cheerfully towards the area she'd been told the leaders sat. Although a few LilyClan cats had attended gatherings in the past, this was her first. She thought it would be important to make connections with the other clans, LilyClan had recently had some troubles with herbs and it may be good to find clans who could help them when future issues arose - Goldenstar had previously been confident she could do things on her own, however recent events had convinced her otherwise.
Salamipath - healer - 25 - he/him - tagged: open

Salamipath beckoned his new apprentice to follow him to the area of the clearing that most smelled like herbs. "This is where the healers stay during the gathering. Once you get more skilled, I'll allow you to leave to find other cats, but for now I'd advise you to stay here and learn some things from cats other than myself. I will not be here, I'll be off with other cats. Remember, when the leaders are talking, make sure you listen to them very carefully. Don't disrespect LilyClan in front of the others. I'll see you when the clan reconvenes afterward." He turned from the cat and walked back into the crowd of warriors, eventually bumping up against a cat he'd never seen before and greeting them.

Rabbitpaw - healer apprentice - 29 - she/her - tagged: Finchleaf (BeamClan)
She turned to the other cat and noted the scent of herbs on his fur. This must be one of the other medicine cats Salamipath had told her about. "Good evening!" she returned the greeting. "I'd like to think I'm doing okay, but the truth is I'm not really. I'm new to my clan, and my - oh wait, I probably shouldn't tell you the details, my -" she pondered slightly on whether she wanted to admit she was an apprentice at her age - "mentor told me not to disrespect the clan and I'm not sure if talking about my negative feelings counts as that or not. I'm new to the clans, you see. I was a loner out on my own, but then met with LilyClan and they offered me to be a warrior with them, but I didn't want that, of course, I'd rather heal people and was worried they wouldn't have a spot for me, but now I know medicine cats, or as we're called in LilyClan, healers, are a... valued part of the clan? Sometimes it doesn't feel like I'm very valued, but I wonder if that's because I'm new. Or maybe they don't like me." she laughed.

Onyxflight - warrior - 32 - she/her - tagged: open

Somehow, even with the many cats seeming to overflow the area, Onyxflight had found a rock to lay on without many other felines nearby. She'd eagerly offered to come to the gathering to chaperone her kits, after being assured by Goldenstar that she didn't have to follow them around, only keep a brief eye on them. Although she'd been stoked to do that earlier in the day, after the long walk to the gathering place she couldn't help but be tired. This was her first moon without nursing the apprentices, and she'd forgotten how different the job of working outside the camp every day was from watching kittens.

Eveningpaw and Burrowpaw - warrior apprentices - 6, 6 - she/her, she/her - tagged: Ruby (Lightwalkers)

Eveningpaw tagged Burrowpaw on the shoulder gently. "Cmon, sis! I see other small cats over there. They must be apprentices, just like us! Of course, kits wouldn't come to a gathering. They're much too small."
Burrowpaw laughed. "You say that like we weren't kits one moon ago. We can't say much! We don't know anything other than what we've been taught - which isn't much I'll remind you!"
Eveningpaw looked up at the red tabby the two apprentices had now approached. "Don't worry!" she told her. "We've both learned how to climb from our mentors. We learned our first skill on the first try! We're not kits, and we know a lot more than that too. My name is Eveningpaw - remember the 'paw! Me and my -"
She got cut off by the other tortoiseshell. "I can introduce myself. My name is Burrowpaw. I got named that because I loved digging as a kit. I nearly dug up our entire nest once! The mothers weren't too happy about that, so I only dig not in dens now. And my mentor promised to tell me more about how to dig responsibly. She's the main den-builder for the clan, which I want to be someday."
Burrowpaw looked at her. "And I want to be a warrior! And also-"
Eveningpaw cut her off. "Let her talk, Burrowpaw. As you know, it's always best to let everyone in a conversation talk." She glared at the tortoiseshell, then looked at the other cat. "I am so sorry. She can get particularly excited at times, as can I, of course, but I know when to keep it under control. What is your name? I love your fur."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

2020: I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 38 people.
I have received 34 gifts.

2021: I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 20 gifts.

I am missing a lot of late '21 and 2022 pets! plz trade i don't bite

____________________________________________________________________________________________

lilyhorse ..................
LilyHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DECEMBER 2023 โ€” 001

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:19 pm

CHESSCLAN !!

Lionceauroar wove through the crowd, glancing left and right as his attention hopped from cat to cat. He wasn't quite sure why he'd volunteered to attend the Gathering this moon, if he was being fully honest with himself. Maybe it had something to do with sweet little Eftkit barely clinging to life alongside his sister in the bishops' den, Tritonsnap pacing outside at all hours of the day. Fear for his family's survival and bitterness at his sister's happiness fluttered in his heart, and he bit back the sting of jealousy that rose any time he imagined the moony eyes Faondapple looked at Tritonsnap when she thought nobody was watching. Lionceauroar was always watching, though. Ever since they were pawns, he was never far from her. He had to protect her, of course, it was his duty as her littermate. He loved her so fiercely that it had nearly broken him when she'd almost died during her final assessment, so he couldn't quite place why he sometimes caught himself almost wishing that she had never fallen in love with Tritonsnap. Nearly colliding with a stranger, Lionceauroar pulled his thoughts to the present and tried to shake off the tension that had stiffened his body. He was to enjoy tonight, regardless of if he found a conversation or not.

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Balrog | Molly - Herbalist - 24 Moons - Tagged: Reserved
      Balrog spotted several cats chatting amongst themselves as she headed toward the section that was unofficially reserved for healers and their like. This was her first time attending as a full herbalist, and it was also her first time attending by herself. No longer an apprentice, she did not require a chaperone to keep an eye on her. Maybe that would be Marbledstar's mistake in the future, but Balrog was simply here to enjoy herself. Maybe she'd find a nice cat to chat with for a few hours before the long trek home.

THE WEYRCATS !!

Dust | Molly - Wing - 43 Moons - Tagged: Open
      Dust flashed small smile after small smile as she wove quickly amongst the cats at the Gathering. She took care not to step on any paws or tails, and she ducked gracefully to avoid interrupting ongoing conversations. She was unseen, unnoticed, and quiet as she hid herself away on the outskirts of the clearing. She enjoyed watching the life go by around her, and she was content to observe.

THE ORDER OF THE HYENA !!

Hyrax's Bounce could barely think as he stood at the top of a hill overlooking the Gathering below. Maybe it was the sheer number of cats. Maybe it was the journey finally catching up to him. Whatever it was, he just knew that his heart was racing and his breath was coming in gasps. He just wanted to go back to his den, curl up in his nest, and wake up in the morning to Caracal's Jump drooling on his tail. He wasn't ready for such a big step in his life, attending a Gathering all on his own, so there he stood. Maybe he could stay this far away and no cat would approach him. But was that really what he wanted?
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Squidclan | december '23 gathering | 001

Postby selkirks » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:41 pm

๐™จ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ !!

isopodstar - male - 57m - leader - tags; open

isopodstar felt the soft soil beneath his claws. slitted eyes roamed across the gathering, hoping to see a familiar face. when he didn't recognize any of the cats around, he sat down and flicked his tail, a sign that the two cats he had brought could disperse.

sootblotch - nb - 43m - deputy - tags; open

sootblotch yawned softly. they'd much rather be curled up in their soft, warm nest than be here in the cold night. they shook their fur, waiting for isopodstar's command. they looked around, hoping to see a familiar cat, but they ended up just going to where the deputies sat.

basatan - male - 41m - healer - tags; aether

basatan shivered at the cold night air. he didn't like socializing much, and disliked the cold even more. he felt glad that it wasn't leaf-bare at least. he stretched, eyes roaming the area for any familiar cats. unfortunately, he couldn't recognize anyone he knew. he decided to just wander over to the healer area, hoping this gathering night wouldn't be a complete bore.
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: earthfall gathering dec 01

Postby jazz. » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:19 pm

earthfall

marlon ; agent (leader) ; 56 ; tom (he/him) ; tagged OPEN
marlon was already regretting letting nyx talk him into coming to the gathering. he grumpily walked along beside her while wishing he had just sent her alone. as nyx made a move to meander away, he put up a leg to stop her. "you're just going to leave me here alone?" he grumbled in his gravelly voice. she left him for other cats with a flick of her tail, so with his nose twitching, marlon sat where he stood. a few tail-lengths away sat a black and white tom but at the moment, he didn't engage. no, he preferred to take in the scenery first and chat later. or not chat at all if that was an option.

nyx ; deputy ; 53 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged OPEN
nyx left her mate to wind her way through cats that were still making their way into the gathering clearing. she found it a whole lot easier to talk with new cats without his distrusting stare unnerving strangers. she had grown much more comfortable into the deputy role that was assigned to her so many moons ago when she first met marlon during a sandstorm. a lot had changed since then, especially their own relationship.
anyway, tonight she was a free cat, eager to branch out and create possible alliances or at worst known enemies.

aether ; medic ; 52 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged basatan @selkirks
aether walked into the gathering eyes widen at the cats mingling and muscles tense. she wasn't one to relax well, especially around new cats, but there was only two cats resting in the medic den this moon, which was significantly less than usual lately, and it would be nice to introduce rooster to the medic world. once she looked back to show her junior medic the small clearing where healers liked to gather, she found him bounding towards someone else. she sighed hoping that his more extroverted nature would not prove to be detrimental. she paused as she noticed a large hairless cat poking around nearby and did a double take at his unusual curled ears. "aether," she introduced herself to not seem rude for staring, "i hail from earthfall down from the ravines. my apprentice," she looked around, "is still in the area i hope."

rooster ; junior medic ; 11 ; tom (he/him) ; tagged balrog @chaotic creativity
as soon as aether turned her head to look at the different cats gathered, rooster slipped away, tail flicking in the air. while aether was quite friendly, she could be rather boring, and rooster would prefer to spend his first gathering having fun. his criteria for a talking-mate was whoever was closest and tonight that seemed to be a tortie with...horns? flames? oh well, he shrugged, they would be much more exciting than curly old aether!
"i'm rooster," he puffed out his chest, noting the cat didn't have anyone with her. perhaps if she didn't see them come in together she would believe that he was a full medic as well? and just on the small side? "and i'm earthfall's ju-...medic. i'm their medic!" he said proudly.

piedpiper ; sinker (hunter) ; 24 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged dust @chaotic creativity
piedpiper stalked around the edge of the gathering on her long legs in a huff. "it's an honor coming here," she mocked nyx in her high-pitched voice. she would much rather continue her and muffin's date night and she would be tired for machete's next training session. no, it is much more rewarding to be a home-body. too bad she was complaining and not watching where she was stepping as her next step was soft and fluffy. "apologies," piedpiper stuttered as she came face-to-face with a soft-looking colorpoint with strange eyes. she removed her paws from the molly's tail. "i see you prefer the outskirts like me."
โ”โ” โ๏ผก๏ฝˆ๏ผŒโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
"ั‡ฯƒu dฯƒn't knฯƒw hฯƒw hรญgh รญ cฮฑn flั‡"
| shั”/hั”r | lฯƒvั”r ฯƒf hฯƒrsั”s |
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

xImage
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๏ผฉ๏ผณ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
ImageImage
๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ“
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜