[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Squidclan | december '23 gathering | 002

Postby selkirks » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:31 pm

๐™จ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ !!

isopodstar - male - 57m - leader - tags; open

isopodstar felt the soft soil beneath his claws. slitted eyes roamed across the gathering, hoping to see a familiar face. when he didn't recognize any of the cats around, he sat down and flicked his tail, a sign that the two cats he had brought could disperse.

sootblotch - nb - 43m - deputy - tags; open

sootblotch yawned softly. they'd much rather be curled up in their soft, warm nest than be here in the cold night. they shook their fur, waiting for isopodstar's command. they looked around, hoping to see a familiar cat, but they ended up just going to where the deputies sat.

basatan - male - 41m - healer - tags; aether

the white hairless tom looked up as a curly-furred she-cat introduced himself. he nodded politely, glad to have some company. "nice to meet you, aether. i'm basatan, of squidclan." he racked his brain for the name earthfall, but as far as he knew, he had never heard of it before. he let out a small chuckle as she mentioned her apprentice before meowing, "my apprentice, pinepaw, hasn't been to too many gatherings. she decided to skip out on this gathering- failed her assessment and is up studyin'." he shook his head with a soft laugh, "if you don't mind me probing, you said your clan, earthfall? lives in ravines?" his eyes were wide. he had never heard of a clan living in ravines. it seemed like such a foreign concept to him, but he was talking with a cat who had experience living there. "squidclan lives on a beach, but we have a forest near us too. though most of us prefer feeling the sand beneath our paws."
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DECEMBER 2023 โ€” 002

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:21 pm

CHESSCLAN !!

Lionceauroar wove through the crowd, glancing left and right as his attention hopped from cat to cat. He wasn't quite sure why he'd volunteered to attend the Gathering this moon, if he was being fully honest with himself. Maybe it had something to do with sweet little Eftkit barely clinging to life alongside his sister in the bishops' den, Tritonsnap pacing outside at all hours of the day. Fear for his family's survival and bitterness at his sister's happiness fluttered in his heart, and he bit back the sting of jealousy that rose any time he imagined the moony eyes Faondapple looked at Tritonsnap when she thought nobody was watching. Lionceauroar was always watching, though. Ever since they were pawns, he was never far from her. He had to protect her, of course, it was his duty as her littermate. He loved her so fiercely that it had nearly broken him when she'd almost died during her final assessment, so he couldn't quite place why he sometimes caught himself almost wishing that she had never fallen in love with Tritonsnap. Nearly colliding with a stranger, Lionceauroar pulled his thoughts to the present and tried to shake off the tension that had stiffened his body. He was to enjoy tonight, regardless of if he found a conversation or not.

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Balrog | Molly - Herbalist - 24 Moons - Tagged: Rooster (Earthfall)
      Balrog turned at the sound of a cat approaching her, and she was greeted with the sight of smaller orange ticked tabby tom who introduced himself as Rooster. "The name's Balrog, one of the herbalists of the Outback Runners," she said by way of introduction. As he stumbled over his words and loudly proclaimed himself as a full medic, she couldn't keep the skepticism from her gaze. She was clearly not that much older than he, but she'd only just recently become a full herbalist herself. "Are you quite sure you're a fully trained medic? You must be exceptionally smart because it took me nearly twice as long as the general warrior apprentices to receive my full rank. There's just so much to learn when you're a healer," she sighed, remembering the resentment she had held for her littermates and denmates as they all graduated and moved on without her. She'd nearly seen the next group of trainees move into the chaser and runner dens before she'd finally been promoted. Sure, she'd struggled a good bit and taken a solid extra moon of training just because her weak points were very weak, but she still didn't think there was much of a way Rooster was a full-fledged healer just quite yet.

THE WEYRCATS !!

Dust | Molly - Wing - 43 Moons - Tagged: Piedpiper (Earthfall)
      Dust bit back a yelp as the stranger trampled her tail. It would do no good to scold this cat. There are too many cats here as it is, so of course tails and paws are going to be stepped on, Dust mused to herself. "My name is Dust, and I'm a wing from the Weyrcats. Yes, I do quite prefer the outskirts since so many seem to enjoy the thrill of being in the middle of everybody. It's much more peaceful to sit out here and not feel sixteen cats' breaths on your backside," she chuckled softly. Despite not knowing this cat's name, she could tell they had no ill intentions and were merely distracted by their own thoughts. From their posture and facial expression, she quickly realized this could be one of the cats who would rather be at home than out on some adventure late at night. She could sympathize, suddenly remembering how warm and inviting her nest had seemed when she'd left the caverns this morning.

THE ORDER OF THE HYENA !!

Hyrax's Bounce could barely think as he stood at the top of a hill overlooking the Gathering below. Maybe it was the sheer number of cats. Maybe it was the journey finally catching up to him. Whatever it was, he just knew that his heart was racing and his breath was coming in gasps. He just wanted to go back to his den, curl up in his nest, and wake up in the morning to Caracal's Jump drooling on his tail. He wasn't ready for such a big step in his life, attending a Gathering all on his own, so there he stood. Maybe he could stay this far away and no cat would approach him. But was that really what he wanted?
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ ๐‚๐€๐๐€๐‘๐˜๐‚๐‹๐€๐ ; ๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐†๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† โž

Postby V.Vulpes » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:57 pm

ใ€Šโคทใ€‹//๐‚๐€๐๐€๐‘๐˜๐‚๐‹๐€๐ ๏ผ๏ผ
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    [Orestar][Molly][37M][Leader][Tagged: ]
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

XXXThe sound of gentle birdsong followed the trio of cats that walked towards the gathering. Orestar's own purr joined into the song that the very canary on her shoulder sang in an strange melody. The leader of Canaryclan was quite excited to have been invited to the local gathering; though she won't openly admit it to avoid sounding like an excitable kit. Padding into the clearing, Orestar looked around then flicked her tail and muttered to her clanmates, "Alright, guys, remember be polite to the other warriors," she gave Coalpaw a look, "be nice to other cats," she gave Talonfall a look, "and try to make friends for us, ok?" After that, she padded into the crowd, her canary still singing on her shoulder amidst all the chattering.

[Talonfall][Tom][41M][Deputy][Tagged: Marlon [jazz.] ]

XXXTalonfall didn't quite understand this meeting of groups and also didn't share Orestar's enthusiasm. He kinda wished that he could've stayed behind with Featherfrost, who was watching the rest of the flock, but as the deputy, he was obliged to come. Though he did enjoy how happy his little apprentice and his leader seemed from this. The whole walk to the gathering, he had to stop Coalpaw from rushing ahead! But instead of complaining, he was going along with it. At Orestar's words, he rolled his eyes and jokingly said, "aye, aye, captain." He stayed behind and watched Orestar and Coalpaw scurry off into the crowd and instead padded a few tail-lengths away and sat near another tom, who seemed to be in the same predicament that he was. Talonfall looked over at the other tom and nodded polietly, "Afternoon."

[Coalpaw][7M][Tom][Apprentice][Tagged: ]

XXXCoalpaw's head was on a constant swivel as they entered the gathering; he barely heard what Orestar said! "Yes, ma'am, Miss Orestar!" He still chirped, despite the whole not listening thing, and hurried off into the crowd. Like Orestar, he now had a canary that followed him about. His seemed to be holding on for dear life, and often taking flight but landing back onto the apprentice, as he ran around the clearing. He hoped there were other apprentices to talk to, or even younger cats! The little pitch black tom buzzed from warrior to warrior, saying a polite "Hello!!" to everyone that he passed.
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

earthfall gathering dec 02

Postby jazz. » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:52 pm

earthfall

marlon ; agent (leader) ; 56 ; tom (he/him) ; tagged talonfall @v.vulpes
marlon sized up the spotted tabby that greeted him. "afternoon," he responded back after following the other two cats that arrived with him scamper away, "small party you came with. must be nice to keep track of, we only seem to add a bunch of cats to our ragtag group." marlon grimaced remembering that wasn't completely true as last moon they had death personally visit them. "marlon, agent of earthfall at your service," he instead introduced himself, "attending our second gathering, but first one in a long time..."

nyx ; deputy ; 53 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged OPEN
nyx left her mate to wind her way through cats that were still making their way into the gathering clearing. she found it a whole lot easier to talk with new cats without his distrusting stare unnerving strangers. she had grown much more comfortable into the deputy role that was assigned to her so many moons ago when she first met marlon during a sandstorm. a lot had changed since then, especially their own relationship.
anyway, tonight she was a free cat, eager to branch out and create possible alliances or at worst known enemies.

aether ; medic ; 52 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged basatan @selkirks
aether shuddered at the thought of sand touching her. the red dirt and clay was bad enough to get out of her pelt every night, and the rare sandstorms were nightmares; she really couldn't imagine choosing to live where sand replaced good old-fashioned dirt. "aye, we preside in the cracks of the dry earth and much prefer caves and tunnels that dot the landscape. though i have to get rather creative for herbs at times. have whole sections dedicated to specific growing spots. i'm teaching rooster how to tend to them currently." aether paused remembering the enthusiasm he took to watering the plants. "i don't recall what a squid would be? we're named after various tremors that shape the mines still to this day. is squid a beach thing?"

rooster ; junior medic ; 11 ; tom (he/him) ; tagged balrog @chaotic creativity
rooster now had two options, climb out of the hole while he could or keep digging deeper. he had not trained alongside aether enough yet so he easily crumbled into the very little pressure the herbalist belrog put onto him. his chest deflated and tail drooped, "i mean, i never said i wasn't also learning too," he couldn't meet her eyes, it was a feeble attempt to find a loophole, "i've been training for a whole five moons. that's kinda a lot." he shuffled his paws. "i'm watering aether's growing herbs right now. she says i'm overzealous so i'm pretty sure that means i'm doing extra good."

piedpiper ; sinker (hunter) ; 24 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged dust @chaotic creativity
piedpiper listened to dust's introduction. "in earthfall we have quite a few more than sixteen but it's not too bad as we're pretty spread out throughout the mineshafts. i'm a sinker there, piedpiper," she noticed the molly's questioning stare, "sinkers mainly hunt and explore the tunnels. we know all the routes and deadends." a hint of pride slipped into her voice at that, "do wings hunt as well? back home, surveyors do most of the outside border patrolling." while she knew marlon would want this information for future tactical reasons, nyx would be glad that she was conversing and meeting somebody new. piedpiper wasn't sure which she was aiming for; being face-to-face with a pleasant molly proved to be way less threatening than marlon perhaps made it seem.
โ”โ” โ๏ผก๏ฝˆ๏ผŒโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
"ั‡ฯƒu dฯƒn't knฯƒw hฯƒw hรญgh รญ cฮฑn flั‡"
| shั”/hั”r | lฯƒvั”r ฯƒf hฯƒrsั”s |

xImage
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๏ผฉ๏ผณ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
ImageImage
๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ“
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฎ ๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผฌ๏ผโ”
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผด ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผฎ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caveclan December 01

Postby tauriel. » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:18 am

Harestar X - male - 56 moons - leader - tagged: open

Mosspaw X - female - 12 moons - medicine cat apprentice - tagged: Hyraxโ€™s Bounce(the Order of the Hyena)

Attending a gathering without Cloudpool felt odd and Mosspaw was not entirely at ease, despite her father and one of her sisters, Rainpaw, being there with her. Rainpaw had offered to stay with her and Mosspaw knew her kind, gentle sister would genuinely be happy too keep her company but Rainpaw would be better off meeting other warriors apprentices right? Mosspaw certainly hoped so. Cloudpool hadnโ€™t said anything, but she wanted to make him proud of her. She was almost a full medicine cat, it was important to show him that she could do this. As she began towards her place with the other medicine cats, Mosspaw saw a nearby tom and paused a moment to study him. He looked absolutely terrified, with his breathes coming in gasps. Mosspaw hesitated only a moment, thinking of her mentor, before she leapt into action, moving carefully so she wouldnโ€™t make the older tom more scared. Her green eyes lit with concern, she kept her voice gentle and soft as she mewed, โ€œHey, itโ€™s alright. Everything must seem super overwhelming and scary right now right? Just try to focus on me and how Iโ€™m breathing.โ€ Her gaze locked with the tomโ€™s grey eyes, she took even, deep breaths, hoping to help calm him, despite her own misgivings that she wasn't ready to help him. Cloudpool had taught her how to manage panic attacks but putting her knowledge into practice, especially without him at her side, was more daunting than she realized.

Narcissus X - male - 38 moons - warrior - tagged: open

Rainpaw + Softpaw X
X - females - 12 and 11 moons - apprentices - tagged: Coalpaw(Canaryclan)

The two mollies had found themselves a comfortable place not quite at the edge of the clearing but not in the thick of the crowd either and lay next to each other, contentedly grooming their fur and talking quietly until a little flash of yellow caught their gazes. โ€œIs that a bird?โ€ Rainpawโ€™s eyes widened in astonishment, wondering why in Starclan the bird had decided it was a good idea to spend itโ€™s time among its predators. Softpaw eyed it, tracking the birds path as it finally found its perch on a young apprentice who sheโ€™d noticed enthusiastically moving among the crowd greeting everyone. โ€œLook at that!โ€ She exclaimed, stunned. Sitting up, Softpaw stared at them, wide-eyed. Any nerves she mightโ€™ve felt were gone, both from Rainpawโ€™s comforting presence and from her surprise at seeing the canary. โ€œThatโ€™s crazy, what do you thinkโ€™s wrong with that bird?โ€ Softpaw asked, her voice a little louder than intended. Rainpaw shook her head, mystified as she watched the bird and the canary perched on the apprentice. โ€œI donโ€™t know, Iโ€™ve never seen anything like it.โ€ Both of the apprentices were sitting now, watching the tom and his bird with curious expressions as he wove through the crowd. โ€œIf you arenโ€™t quieter though Softpaw, heโ€™ll hear us talking about him.โ€ Rainpaw warned, her voice lowering so only her denmate could hear. Softpaw blinked, considering how close the black apprentice was. โ€œIt might be a little late for that,โ€ She mewed sheepishly, glancing at the apprentice and his bird to see if he'd overheard them.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Squidclan | december '23 gathering | 003

Postby selkirks » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:56 am

๐™จ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ !!

isopodstar - male - 57m - leader - tags; harestar

the black and white oriental tom looked bored as his claws dug into the soil below him. his eyes traveled around the gathered cats, before noticing a blue tom sitting alone. he stretched before padding over to the tom. "hello there. im isopodstar, idol of squidclan." he introduced himself. he couldn't place the scent of the other tom, so isopodstar figured that he had never spoken with a cat from the tom's clan before.

sootblotch - nb - 43m - deputy - tags; open

sootblotch yawned softly. they'd much rather be curled up in their soft, warm nest than be here in the cold night. they shook their fur, waiting for isopodstar's command. they looked around, hoping to see a familiar cat, but they ended up just going to where the deputies sat.

basatan - male - 41m - healer - tags; aether

basatan looked interested as aether explained her clan's territory. never before had he heard of a clan living beneath dirt. he was amazed, to be honest. as aether explained earthfall's inventive way of growing herbs, he meowed, "oh wow. thats kind of similar to us in squidclan- well, would be similar if we didnt have a forest nearby." he chuckled. at her question about squids, he wasn't quite sure how to describe a squid. "er, well, a squid is a type of sea animal. they.. they are really weird looking," he chuckled before continuing, "no legs, big eyes."
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DECEMBER 2023 โ€” 003

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:12 am

CHESSCLAN !!

Lionceauroar wove through the crowd, glancing left and right as his attention hopped from cat to cat. He wasn't quite sure why he'd volunteered to attend the Gathering this moon, if he was being fully honest with himself. Maybe it had something to do with sweet little Eftkit barely clinging to life alongside his sister in the bishops' den, Tritonsnap pacing outside at all hours of the day. Fear for his family's survival and bitterness at his sister's happiness fluttered in his heart, and he bit back the sting of jealousy that rose any time he imagined the moony eyes Faondapple looked at Tritonsnap when she thought nobody was watching. Lionceauroar was always watching, though. Ever since they were pawns, he was never far from her. He had to protect her, of course, it was his duty as her littermate. He loved her so fiercely that it had nearly broken him when she'd almost died during her final assessment, so he couldn't quite place why he sometimes caught himself almost wishing that she had never fallen in love with Tritonsnap. Nearly colliding with a stranger, Lionceauroar pulled his thoughts to the present and tried to shake off the tension that had stiffened his body. He was to enjoy tonight, regardless of if he found a conversation or not.

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Balrog | Molly - Herbalist - 24 Moons - Tagged: Rooster (Earthfall)
      Balrog couldn't help but smother the chuckle at Rooster's feeble attempt to avoid admitting his wrongdoings. She'd been guilty of such things during the later moons of her own training, so she couldn't be too upset with him. "Trust me, five moons is nothing compared to what I went through. You other Clans don't take near as long as we do for healer training, so I'm envious of you," she sighed, thinking about just how many times she'd been told it wouldn't be that much longer. As Rooster brought up the term overzealous, Balrog was hit with the memories of when she'd been called such things. Nearly every apprentice went through a phase of intense enthusiasm about their training, sometimes their training suffering from such excitement and eagerness. "That may not be quite what she means, but you've got the heart of it," Balrog purred, unable to dash little Rooster's hopes.

THE WEYRCATS !!

Dust | Molly - Wing - 43 Moons - Tagged: Piedpiper (Earthfall)
      Dust tried to figure out how exactly she should describe her rank's role in the Weyrcats, definitely not hiding the contemplation from her face. "Well, wings do quite a lot of things. We're the majority of the Weyrcats' population, so we do the hunting and patrolling, but we'll also act as spies in the rest of the cavern. We share this huge system of caves with humans and dragons, you see, so we have to stay up to date with all their comings and goings for our own safety," she meowed. It had been a while since she'd been on a patrol sent to watch the humans in the Bowl, but she knew it wouldn't be too much longer before Thunder tossed her onto one of the patrols. "We don't really separate duties except for our few cats we have designated as sentries. One of them accompanies all patrols as a guard, and at least two are in the camp at all times. Sometimes we don't notice the dragons and fire lizards flying about," she chuckled gently. She'd nearly become a snack to a snake at one point, so intently focused on a mouse that the tunnel snake had lunged for her. Luckily, Berry had spotted it and saved her life.

THE ORDER OF THE HYENA !!

Hyrax's Bounce | Tom - Scavenger - 18 Moons - Tagged: Mosspaw (CaveClan)
      Hyrax's Bounce's face flamed with embarrassment as the stranger helped him calm. As he got his breathing back under control, he couldn't help but duck his head and avoid eye contact. He was used to these kinds of moments with Ostrich's Cry, but a complete stranger bringing him back to reality was almost too much. "I'm real sorry," he whispered, not quite ready to raise his voice to a normal speaking level. "The name's Hyrax's Bounce, by the way," he added quickly, remembering his father advising him to always offer an introduction when meeting a stranger. As he thought about his father, he knew Mongoose's Chatter would tell him it was quite alright to get overwhelmed in such a new and busy environment. Still, he couldn't help but think about Hyena's Breath's cold gaze as she informed all new scavengers that showing weakness is a crime. It's against the Order's code, really, to show any form of weakness whatsoever. Mongoose's Chatter can known, but he can be the only one. "I'm not usually like this, I swear," he quickly added, trying to hide the tremble in his voice that was his tell for when he was lying.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caveclan December 02

Postby tauriel. » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:50 am

Harestar X - male - 56 moons - leader - tagged: Isopodstar(Squidclan)

These were some of Harestarโ€™s favorite nights, when the cool nights of leafbare and newleaf were warming up, preparing for the heat of greenleaf. The balmy air and the excited chatter of the cats below, and the ability to tip his head back and admire the expanse of stars was an uncommon pleasure. At home, they could really only do this south of camp, where the forest thinned out into their meadow valley, when the lake levels were low enough. That was a different kind of contentment, being able to look into the stars of Silverpelt, with the only noise being the quiet noises of the night birds chirping and insects buzzing. The blue-gray tom had his head tipped back, gazing into the stars when Isopod spoke. Ears twitching towards the oriental black and white tom, Harestar gazed into the stars for a moment longer before blinking at the other tom. โ€œNice to meet you, Isopodstar,โ€ He replied, dipping his head respectfully. โ€œIโ€™m Harestar, leader of Caveclan. I do not think weโ€™ve heard of Squidclan before.โ€ He inquired politely. His phrase of โ€œidolโ€ was unfamiliar to him, but it was clear that the Squidclan cat was a fellow leader. โ€œThereโ€™s so many different clans here, itโ€™s hard sometimes meeting everyone.โ€

Mosspaw X - female - 12 moons - medicine cat apprentice - tagged: Hyraxโ€™s Bounce(the Order of the Hyena)

Mosspaw allowed herself a moment of relief and pride internally as the tomโ€™s breathing evened out and he began to calm down. She hadnโ€™t actually been sure she would be able to help but she was glad to have helped. Studying the tom with growing curiosity, she tilted her head. โ€œOh itโ€™s alright, you donโ€™t have to apologize.โ€ She said, keeping her tone soft and gentle. He may have calmed down but now, he was too embarrassed to even look at her. โ€œIโ€™m Mosspaw, Iโ€™m a medicine cat apprentice from Caveclan.โ€ As the tom continued, she listened quietly, unsure if there was a trembling note in the tomโ€™s voice. โ€œItโ€™s okay,โ€ The gray and white apprentice responded, โ€œSometimes we get scared sometimes and it can be very overwhelming. You donโ€™t have to tell me, but can I ask what caused it? I understand if you donโ€™t want to, Iโ€™m from a different clan after all.โ€ Mosspaw said. โ€œBut if you do, itโ€™ll be just between us, no one else will know.โ€ The apprentice paused, thinking. โ€œWell Iโ€™ll tell my mentor a little bit but I can keep the details to myself.โ€

Narcissus X - male - 38 moons - warrior - tagged: open

Rainpaw + Softpaw X
X - females - 12 and 11 moons - apprentices - tagged: Coalpaw(Canaryclan)

The two mollies had found themselves a comfortable place not quite at the edge of the clearing but not in the thick of the crowd either and lay next to each other, contentedly grooming their fur and talking quietly until a little flash of yellow caught their gazes. โ€œIs that a bird?โ€ Rainpawโ€™s eyes widened in astonishment, wondering why in Starclan the bird had decided it was a good idea to spend itโ€™s time among its predators. Softpaw eyed it, tracking the birds path as it finally found its perch on a young apprentice who sheโ€™d noticed enthusiastically moving among the crowd greeting everyone. โ€œLook at that!โ€ She exclaimed, stunned. Sitting up, Softpaw stared at them, wide-eyed. Any nerves she mightโ€™ve felt were gone, both from Rainpawโ€™s comforting presence and from her surprise at seeing the canary. โ€œThatโ€™s crazy, what do you thinkโ€™s wrong with that bird?โ€ Softpaw asked, her voice a little louder than intended. Rainpaw shook her head, mystified as she watched the bird and the canary perched on the apprentice. โ€œI donโ€™t know, Iโ€™ve never seen anything like it.โ€ Both of the apprentices were sitting now, watching the tom and his bird with curious expressions as he wove through the crowd. โ€œIf you arenโ€™t quieter though Softpaw, heโ€™ll hear us talking about him.โ€ Rainpaw warned, her voice lowering so only her denmate could hear. Softpaw blinked, considering how close the black apprentice was. โ€œIt might be a little late for that,โ€ She mewed sheepishly, glancing at the apprentice and his bird to see if he'd overheard them.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

earthfall gathering dec 03

Postby jazz. » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:07 am

earthfall

marlon ; agent (leader) ; 56 ; tom (he/him) ; tagged talonfall @v.vulpes
marlon sized up the spotted tabby that greeted him. "afternoon," he responded back after following the other two cats that arrived with him scamper away, "small party you came with. must be nice to keep track of, we only seem to add a bunch of cats to our ragtag group." marlon grimaced remembering that wasn't completely true as last moon they had death personally visit them. "marlon, agent of earthfall at your service," he instead introduced himself, "attending our second gathering, but first one in a long time..."

nyx ; deputy ; 53 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged narcissus @tauriel.
nyx eventually found herself standing next to a ticked tabby tom. she didn't recognize him or any of the cats that surrounded him, although it was only the second time earthfall had participated in the gathering, and the first time was quite a long time ago. "hello, my name is nyx," she politely greeted him, "and i'm from earthfall. we live in the nearby ravine if you follow the river a ways. the weather can be harsh so we have shelters and hunt within the tunnels throughout the cliffsides." nyx's eyes shifted side to side in the clearing of cats. "it's a little strange to be out in the open like this."

aether ; medic ; 52 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged basatan @selkirks
aether's nose wrinkled at the description of the marine creature, "doesn't sound very appetizing." she concluded, "i'm not a big fish fan. or any swimming for that matter. i'm planning on pawning off rooster's eventual swimming training onto another warrior. i have enough patients to not be bothering splashing about in our river." she flicked her ears at the thought of submerging into the cold currents. "although i'm always jealous of a good forest. while our herbs may be hardy, they aren't as plentiful as i'd like with all of the injuries lately. i'm hoping squidclan is finding themselves in a better state?"

rooster ; junior medic ; 11 ; tom (he/him) ; tagged balrog @chaotic creativity
rooster's tail returned to happily flicking back and forth. "maybe we can keep in touch later on!" rooster suggested, "we've had a long string of cats using up all of our herb storage. and i only kept finding poisons on our way around the area." he pouted, "aether said i wasn't being very helpful but now i know what all the poisons look like! and i helped deliver a litter of kittens, but aether also wouldn't let me bring them to the medic den. something about keeping them with their mother..." rooster paused for a long breath, "where's the rest of your medics tonight? hopefully you don't have too many injuries back home."

piedpiper ; sinker (hunter) ; 24 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged dust @chaotic creativity
piedpiper immediately narrowed her eyes at the mention of spies but got distracted by the abrupt mention of dragons in the next sentence. sure, cerberus was a fan of telling tall tales to the bunches of orphaned kittens he had a knack for collecting, but dragons seemed to fanatical to be real. however, he didn't talk much about his own time before joining earthfall so who was she to call out dust for possibly lying? "dragons? like the large flying beasts?" she prodded dust's side with a paw, "you just have to tell me more!"
โ”โ” โ๏ผก๏ฝˆ๏ผŒโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
"ั‡ฯƒu dฯƒn't knฯƒw hฯƒw hรญgh รญ cฮฑn flั‡"
| shั”/hั”r | lฯƒvั”r ฯƒf hฯƒrsั”s |

xImage
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๏ผฉ๏ผณ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ
ImageImage
๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ“
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฎ ๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผฌ๏ผโ”
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผด ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผฎ

ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ ๐‚๐€๐๐€๐‘๐˜๐‚๐‹๐€๐ ; ๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐†๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† โž

Postby V.Vulpes » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:13 am

ใ€Šโคทใ€‹//๐‚๐€๐๐€๐‘๐˜๐‚๐‹๐€๐ ๏ผ๏ผ
    [Orestar][Molly][37M][Leader][Tagged: ]

XXXThe sound of gentle birdsong followed the trio of cats that walked towards the gathering. Orestar's own purr joined into the song that the very canary on her shoulder sang in an strange melody. The leader of Canaryclan was quite excited to have been invited to the local gathering; though she won't openly admit it to avoid sounding like an excitable kit. Padding into the clearing, Orestar looked around then flicked her tail and muttered to her clanmates, "Alright, guys, remember be polite to the other warriors," she gave Coalpaw a look, "be nice to other cats," she gave Talonfall a look, "and try to make friends for us, ok?" After that, she padded into the crowd, her canary still singing on her shoulder amidst all the chattering.

[Talonfall][Tom][41M][Deputy][Tagged: Marlon [jazz.] ]

XXX"Small party indeed," Talonfall remarked, his gaze briefly flickering to where he could see Coalpaw, noting that he'd found some other apprentices to chat with, before returning to Marlon. The mention of a constant flow of cats for them struck a chord with the tom, keeping note that they must be a strong group. "Talonfall," he introduced himself, "deputy of Canaryclan, the two that you saw me with are Orestar and Coalpaw. We're a newer clan, so this is our first gathering, but we're growing steadily." Talonfall curled his tail around his paws, hoping to sound open and composed but not enough to show weakness.

[Coalpaw][7M][Tom][Apprentice][Tagged: Rainpaw&Softpaw [Caveclan] ]

XXXCoalpaw, enthralled by the gathering and the lively conversations around him, couldn't help but overhear the soft chatter from the nearby apprentices. Other apprentices! As they whispered about his friend perched on his shoulder, Coalpaw couldn't suppress the grin that spread across his face. He padded toward them with an enthusiastic sparkle in his eyes. "Hi there!" His excitement was evident in his mew, "couldn't help but overhear you... I don't think there's anything wrong with my friend here." He turned his head to try and look at the bird on him. "In fact, he seems rather happy, neither of us have been to a gathering before..." He looked back at the two, "I'm from Canaryclan, Coalpaw's the name!"
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me