☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Al

Postby owl0430 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:20 pm

" Oh no no no no nooooo" exlaimed Al, something resembling a look of panic on his face. " There is no way you could ever get me to bother him again this early into the morning. You easily wouldn't have seen me again 'til the breakfast was ready and the dining room prepared! Slicing berries and the like is child's play compared to the numerous, horrible tasks he would've assigned me with! That devil would have worked me like a horse!"

'Devil' referring to Valentine's less than pleasant early-morning demeanor.

" Still, I am sorry he found you. I swear, when it comes to that kitchen that man is an entirely different person. But if it comes as any type of consolation, he makes the fluffiest pancakes around. I doubt you'll find yourself disappointment by them."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:55 am

"Oh yes!", Aralynn replied with a eye roll, "How terrible those tasks twould be for you! Washing dishes! Stirring something! Chopping something up or fetching all kinds of ingredients at his behest! Just awful indeed! But fear not for I shall make whqtever sacrafices no matter how large nor small they may be all in the name of protecting my beloved sire!"

The girl then dropped the over the top theatrics still not seeing how Al could be so against helping Valentine. Sure he was clearly not someone who enjoyed the early hours of the day but that wasn't so bad. "I have no doubt. Knowing his skills the simplest meal would taste the most exquisite, so I'm sure they're going to be worth getting caught and helping a bit.", Aralynn said before taking a sip of her drink and turning her attention to the maps and charts, "So. What were you up to while I was busy in the kitchens?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al

Postby owl0430 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:15 pm

Raising an eyebrow at Aralynn's antics, he wrapped his arms around her and flopped back so they were both lying back on the sette.
"Please my love, I mean not to burden you with such a task- but you must understand, I had to have learned my culinary skills somewhere: you truly think I picked them up out of nowhere? I trained under that madman for decades!"

Removing one arm from around her, she would find instead now his hand tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear. " That said, I suppose 'twould be rude of me to make you face him instead...so you will not need to make those sacrifices, my love. I'll handle Valentine the next time. But for now..."

Hand on the side of her face, he tilted her chin up a bit and pressed his forehead against hers. It was a gentle movement, soft and delicate, his voice shifting to a quiet whisper.

" It matters not about him, nor what I was up to while you were gone. The moon has been through far too many phases since you've last been checked in on. So, how are you, Aralynn? Whatever hides within the confines of your heart, let them be spoken between just the two of us, and I shall listen to all of it. The good, the bad, and everything inbetween."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Esmerelda

Postby owl0430 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:12 pm

There was a bittersweet beauty to the way promises were always broken. A pact forged from trust and hope, the aspirations of a preferred outcome that would never be. 'Twas almost like the parties involved were giving it one last desperate attempt while knowing fully well it would never end that way.

And everyone knows this going into the promise. The melancholy of the moment is what made it so beautiful- like a frail butterfly freshly hatched from the cocoon, a promise is formed- hopes for the future fill its wings, and it takes flight, and for a while it stays like that; aimlessly fluttering from one flower patch to the next. But a butterfly's life is short and fleeting- cut even shorter when the bird snatches the insect within it's talons, crushing its once beautiful wings. Or when the foolish human child captures it in a jar and displays it like a prize, suffocating it out of 'love'. Even though the child knows not the harm its causing, that does not change the fact that the butterfly was harmed. But regardless of the 'how' or the 'why', its always ends the same way: in death.

So the life cycle of the butterfly is, as is the life of a promise.

As such, there was only so much remorse Esmerelda felt as she stood on the outskirts of the Renier estate's property- at the end of the woods.
An apology to Lucas, and to Rigel, would one day be needed, she was sure- even if forgiveness would not be given. To the humans, she felt no need- for they, to her, mattered not here. And to Icarus, she owed the most. But desperate times called for desperate measures, and if steps were not taken soon, far more could be lost to her than the price for what she was about to do.

Stepping forth, Esmerelda entered the forest- the canopy shielding her from most of the moonlight, pitch darkness surrounding her on all sides. Then, knelt down, much like a knight would during their knighting ceremony.

" Atlas Nyx, son of the night, born of her shadows and clothed in her stars- I, Esmerelda- youngest daughter of the Rosenwald family and your loyal shield, call for you now in search of an audience. At this hour, the night grows long and the sun shall soon rise. Heed my call and let the moon bear witness to our meeting, so that the secrets spoken here shall be lost to the night as she makes way for the dawn."

It was only moments later that a voice sounded behind her- violet eyes staring at her from the void of shadows until their owner stepped into a solitary beam of moonlight. As the voice echoed through the surrounding woods, Esmerelda's outstretched hands turned to fists, lowering to her sides as she rose and turned around.

" Esmerelda. Quite the display tonight- dare I ask why you even bothered to follow the proper formalities?"

" As one of your thorns, I can communicate with you quite easily. Following the 'proper protcol' you gave us, solely for your own amusement, guarenteed you would listen. Especially after our...last interaction, 'twas hard to say if you'd have even bothered otherwise."

Crossed arms and a lean against a tree told her all she needed to know on that matter- Atlas (Adrian) wouldn't have given her the time of day if she hadn't. He looked rathe unamused and, quite frankly, peeved. Of course he couldn't be blamed in that moment- he'd been betrayed by one of his most trust allies, for a second time. A betrayal that was helped by the first traitor. Such occurences didn't bode well towards his reputation, along with more personal reasons of his.

After a rather dramatic eyeroll, " Dearest Esmerelda, my darling Twin Star, the only reason you are still standing is because I value your companionship so. I'd hate to see so many centuries carelessly tossed away like a child's toy. The formalities were wise, but do you even realize just how appalling of an atrocity you've committed?"

She'd had millenia worth of comebacks for that little comment, just as she did practice of her restraint. Now was not the time.
" I do."

" And yet you seek my attention in hopes for a favor?"

" ..."

Wearing a foul grimace, Adrian gazed down at Esmerelda as she curtsied before him. " Very well...you have my attention, Esmerelda of the Rosenwolds. " he began, returning the formalities she'd first started with. She'd succeeded in gaining his attention...but his forgiveness would not be granted so easily. " Slain by my fangs, and spared by my blood, you stand alone- For eternal youth, beauty, and the chance to find a love that is meant for you and you alone, you've traded your humanity and vowed to forever follow me through the endless night. Now, the sun scorns us both- and in the burning light our sins are laid bare. Speak, now, while our words can still stay hidden in the night."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:37 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: Nina and Ai, Rigel, Haruna, Akira

The blonde woman smiled as she looked upon her son, still. No words were spoken, yet his gaze and even hers spoke volumes. She could tell how happy he was, and it made her heart soar. Clearing her throat, she said "We should...eat now," and smiled at the human ones now.

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel and co

The dark haired boy looked to Akira, and made a small sound as he saw that smile on her face. He looked down a moment...then back up and nodded at her. "I do get out..." he weakly tried to defend... something. It was true, he did get out if Rigel took him off the Grounds.

He then focused on the girls, before looking over to Isabella and Rigel. He smiled as he saw their looks, then blinked and said "Y... Yeah, lets eat."

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina, Isabella, Rigel and Haruna, Akira

The reddish brown haired little one nodded as she looked at the others. "food, food!" she again chanted, almost as if casting a spell. She wasn't witches didn't exist here, or if they did she and her sister had never met one. She waited for someone to dish out food to them, though wanted to just grab a roll.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:21 am

The female Changeling didn't resist. Instead Aralynn did the opposite going limp in his arms letting herself be pulled back onto the sette without care.

"Someone is alright with some affection now is he?", Aralynn teased lightly keeping her eyes locked on the familiar ones of her sire. A small eye roll accompanied Al brushing the bit of hair from her face, "No. In all seriousness you have a much larger duty then I, if I get caught again I twill help him. Besides I like having your cooking skills all to myself. I know everyone else has known you much longer then me but I'm feeling very greedy and self indulgent now."

"But I'm alright. Tis proving to be an adjustment and I do worry about messing a few things up but I think I'm getting there. I'm ashamed to say I'm still a little nervous around everyone, though the more I am around them I can feel myself at least relaxing bit by bit. They've all been so kind and now tis starting to feel as though I have other ladies I can spend time with and bond with. I've never had those kinds of connections with anybody before, let alone grown close to other women and allowed to be so calm and pleasant around them. I'm surprised everyone seems willing to put up with me really. I don't know how I'll ever return the favor."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al

Postby owl0430 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:33 pm

" A bit of alone time in most cases does the kind good." Spoken wth a shrug, Al rested his head atop here's, brushing some of the hair out of her face.

" and my love, please do not fret about messing things yp. You couldn't do such a thing unless your burnt the manor down!" A finger gently bopper her nose with a smile.

" everyone here knows exactly how hard of an adjustment it can be, trying to adapt to this new way of life. Perhaps you should spend more time with the other ladies, in sure they'd all love to get to know you better- even if, much like you, is prefer your company all to myself. They're companionship may be something you find will help ease everything for you. So don't worry about returning any so-called 'favors'- this manor is a family. We all take care of each other here. "
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel - edited

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:55 am

A few maids who'd stayed wasted no time in acting on Isabella's words. Right on cue they began offering different food to those gathered in the more informal strange dinning area of the day. Some kitchen staff bringing out dishes and making exchanges all the while to ensure each person was satisfied so nothing ran out.

The staff wasted no time in helping the family but they weren't the only ones. Not by a long shot.

"So! Yummy! Just like always!", chirped Nina happily from where she sat between Akira and Isabella. The small brunette munching eagerly on her meal savoring each bite. She still had some manners to learn, but at least Rigel didn't seem all that interested in teaching her or scolding her then. "The cooks make such yummy food here!"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:14 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: Nina and Ai, Rigel, Haruna, Akira

The blonde woman nodded to the maids, thanking them as they served the food. She said "You are all doing such a good job," then looked to the others. She smiled at her son, then looked to the two human siblings. She smiled at them as well, then looked to the two girls. She chuckled a bit, then shook her head a couple times. "Oh," she said, as she noticed some food on Nina's face and used a napkin to wipe it off.

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel and co

The dark haired boy looked to Akira, and made a small sound as he saw that smile on her face. He looked down a moment...then back up and nodded at her. "I do get out..." he weakly tried to defend... something. It was true, he did get out if Rigel took him off the Grounds.

He then smiled as he looked to the maids as well, and nodded to them. "Thank you for always being so good to us," he said, !meaning because they helped them with food and stuff. They helped the girls too. Getting dressed and washed and all those things. Shaking his head, he smiled as he looked at Akira, Nina, then Isabella. He then focused on Ai, as she climbed into his lap and he wondered what that was about.

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina, Isabella, Rigel and Haruna, Akira

The reddish brown haired little one giggled and smiled at the others. However, she also coughed a bit...but only shook her head. She didn't realize she was coming down with a small cold or such. However, she began to feel a bit clingy, so she climbed into Haruna's lap. He was like a big brother but also a parent figure, and she was closer to him than Rigel. She still liked Rigel a lot though, and trusted the man.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:08 pm

Aralynn scrunched up her nose before letting out of huff. She leaned her head against Al burying her face into his shoulder for a moment, then moving her arms to wrap around him best she could and hold on.

"I did have a lot of fun going out with them and walking around the town. I'd like to spend more time with all of them, I think after the Ball I twill have to do just that. Spending the evening with them the day before and then the morning of with them twill serve as a nice beginning I think. I know we're a family and there's really no reason for me to worry but I can't help it. Though the more time I spend with them I'm sure this need to impress will pass in time, I'm feeling more comfortable around everyone day by day as is. And I've got a new routine settled as well." A pause before a wide grin. "I'm taking to things better then I thought. Is that terribly morbid?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me