1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Shawn Merfy 2020 (V.3)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:54 am

Brooke smiled at her and lightly brushed her hair out of her face,"But you'll get better." She said softly before looking at her,"He still loves you, honey. You're all he's ever wanted." She told her softly.

Felix smiled at her before kissing her forehead,"The baby will come when it's ready." He said before gently leading her downstairs.

Joe smiled before he stood up from his spot on the couch,"Let's go sit at the table, Isabel." He said before moving to the kitchen.
Zander smiled at he helped her before going to grab drinks for everyone.
Tucker watched his mom before he look at the food in front of him. He went to grab a nugget and went to put it in his mouth, but then it was still too hot, causing him to drop it before crying.

"My english teacher?" Marcella asked before she got out,"It's Mr. Frist. He's so stiff and strict." She told him beofre walking with him towards the doors.

Landon nodded and got up before he looked at himself,"Wait, dad. Can I go take a quick shower first?" He asked him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:13 am

Liana nodded her head slowly and looked at the cup of ice on the table. "Mom, could you feed me a spoon full of crushed ice?" She asked before thinking about Landon. "He'll hate me when he finds out what happened then you'll hate me too." She then started to cry harder. "Uncle Joe will be disappointed in me."

Macy smiled and slowly followed him down the stairs. "Should I be natural or epidural?" She asked Felix, houng back to finish chopping.

Isabel nodded and got up before looking at her plate. "Macaroni and chicken nuggets!" She said excitedly, gently taking her cup from Zander. "Thank you. Hey Daddy, when is Liana coming home?" She asked her father, missing her a lot.

Carly frowned and quickly got a water for Tucker. "There you go." She said then started to help him drink it. "Shh..." She then took his plate and sat it in the freezer for a moment.

Troy looked at her a little confused. "Really? He is my favorite teacher." He said, holding the door open for her. "You look so nice." He said then went to find them an empty booth.

Jorden nodded his head and smiled. "As long as you make it quick." He said with a smile, going ahead to the car to wait.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:36 am

Brooke nodded her head before she picked up the cup before holding the spoon with the ice for her before frowning a bit,"Sweetie, why do you say that?" She asked softly.

"Well, I guess it all depends on how much pain you want to be in." Felix said slowly as he thought about it before going to stir the chicken and get some rice started.

Joe looked at Isabel before he smiled sympathetically,"I don't know, honey." He said softly.

Tucker started to calm down after drinking some water and sniffled a bit before making grabby hands to his mom.

Marcella shrugged her shoulders a bit,"I don't know. I just don't." She said before smiling as she followed him to a booth,"That buffet smells so good!" She said excitedly.

Landon nodded before quickly running upstairs and taking a quick shower. When he was done, he got clean clothes on before heading outside to the car.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:50 am

Liana sniffled and then took a bite of the ice, chewing it, then swallowing it. "I w-went to meet him where D-Daddy was killed. He-He said he knew who did it." She admitted, glancing away. "I don't want Uncle Joe to be disappointed in me."

Macy smiled and went back to chopping. "I think I want it to be as natural as natural can be." She confirmed before looking around. "Baby, can I have a spoon of peanut butter?"

Isabel nodded her head and then glanced at Zander. "Do you miss Liana?" She asked, not really understanding what happened to her.

Carly shook her head at Tucker before she went to get out his food. She made sure it wasn't too hot before giving it to him to eat. She then sat and started to eat her food. She looked as her phone sent a notification from Troy saying Liana was back. "Honey, look." She said, passing the phone to him.

Troy nodded and then went to sit across from her. "Here we go." He said softly, grabbing out his phone to shoot Carly a quick text before smiling. "You can get your food first."

Jorden looked at his son and buckled up. "We have a little while to ride. Anything you want to talk about concerning seeing Liana Again?"
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:38 am

Brooke frowned a little as she listened,"You mean Rocky....." She whispered before shaking her head a little,"It wasn't your fault. He came to you when you were vulnerable, knew he could persuade you to fall for his trap." She said softly before shaking her head,"I'm sure your Uncle Joe will understand." She murmured.

Felix looked at her,"Will it be a small spoon of peanut butter?" He asked her.

Zander nodded his head to Isabel,"Yeah, I miss her too." He said softly.

Tucker frowned at first before he timidly picked up his nugget again before he was happily eating it. Joe listened to the kids before he looked at Carly and took her phone, his eyes slightly widening before he looked away from the screen and back at Carly, almost as thought he was having trouble believing this was real.

Marcella smiled at him,"Or we could get our food together." She said.

Landon looked at his dad,"Like what? I've already asked if she might not like me anymore. What else is there to ask?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:57 am

Liana nodded her head and then took a bite of her ice once the spoon was held up to her mouth. "Do you think I can go home tonight? I miss my bed." She whispered to her, exhausted from lack of sleep.

Macy smiled and nodded her head. "Yes. Can we put some in our food too?" She asked him, joy shining brightly in her eyes. Throughout her pregnancy, peanut butter was her favorite.

Carly smiled and nodded her head. "I know. What a blessing." She said to her husband. "Its almost like a dream." She said and went to grab her phone back.

Troy nodded his head and stood up. "Hopefully our table will still be here." He said to her softly, going to grab a plate and get started.

Jorden shrugged his shoulders and started to drive. "Well I mean I know you will have questions, but you could practice by asking them to me before asking her."
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:19 pm

Brooke smiled softly as her,"How about you try to get some sleep now and we'll see what the doctor says in a bit, okay?" She suggested softly.

Felix looked at her,"I'm not sure how good peanut butter would taste in a chicken, rice, and veggie stir fry with Asian seasoning." He said before thinking as he got her a small spoon and put some peanut butter on it,"But, how about we have peanut butter on dessert after dinner?" He asked.

Joe managed a little smile and nodded to her,"Yeah." Honestly, he was speechless. Two years went by, and she was finally found. He glanced at Tucker and noticed their son was getting a little messy with the macaroni,"Carly, you want to help Tucker?" He asked.

Marcella smiled at him,"Don't worry. It will be." She said before also grabbing a plate and getting what she wanted,"It all looks and smells so good." She said.

Landon frowned a little as he tried to think,"I don't know where to begin in asking questions." He said.\

Musa sighed quietly as she laid on her bed, Petra laying next to her. The house was quiet, and she was getting bored. Troy was on a date, and her mom forgot to let her know where she was going. Sighing softly as she grabbed her phone, she then texted Chris,'Hey.'
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:32 pm

Liana shook her head. "No, I don't want to. I'm scared I'll wake up not here." She told her, looking around. "Please don't make me sleep!"

Macy nodded her head eagerly before getting up to take the spoon from him. "Mmmm! That is good!" She said then sniffed the food. "That looks really good!"

Carly frowned and turned to Tucker before signing 'No!' She then wiped his little hands before getting his little spoon beside him, scooping it up, holding it to his mouth.

Troy smiled and started to pile up his plate. "Yhen after this, I'm taking you to the movies to see whatever movie you want to see." He told her, kissing the side of her head.

Jorden sighed and glanced at him. "Practice does make perfect son." He told him softly as he started to turn onto the interstate.

Chris was just listening to his music when he got the text. 'Hey, sup?' He sent back to her, hoping she wanted to put the engagement back on.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:52 pm

Brooke frowned a bit before gently taking Liana's hand into hers,"Liana, sweetie. Look at me. You aren't going back to wherever it was that you were, and I am not going to leave your side." She told her softly.

Felix smiled at her,"Why thank you." He said before taking the chopped veggies and threw them in with the rest of the stuff,"It will be fully ready in just a few more minutes." He smiled.

Tucker whined a bit as his hands got cleaned up before he took the bite and then reached for more macaroni.

Marcella blushed a little bit before she looked at him,"Any movie?" She asked curiously before carrying her plate back to the table before sitting down.

Landon thought for a few minutes,"Maybe, why she left in the first place?" He asked him.

Musa stared at the text message as she thought. Maybe Troy was right. Maybe it was time she stopped putting her life on hold and moved on, no matter how much she wanted to keep waiting,'Okay.' Was all that she sent back after about 5 minutes.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:06 pm

Liana shook her head and cried. "I can't trust you on that!" She said before hyperventilating a little. "I can't trust you on that until I'm home!" She cried.

Macy nodded and placed his hand on her stomach. "Baby Conner is kicking!" She said to him excitedly, glancing at him. She then gasped a little. "Baby Conner. That hurt." She scolded, rubbing her stomach gently.

Carly gave his hand a small pop before she held another spoon full to his mouth. "Ugh! This is so frustrating! I can't sign and feed at the same time!"

Troy nodded his head, though looked kinda scared. "Yes, any movie." He whispered to her softly before waiting on her so he could sit.

Jorden frowned a little. "She didn't leave on purpose. She was kidnapped. Theres a difference." He told his son carefully. "Don't ask that."

Chris smiled and looked at the phone before sending. 'Want to come over to my place so we can tell my parents?'
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me