✦ ── ( 𝐻𝑂𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸 𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅 )

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

✦ ── ( 𝐻𝑂𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸 𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅 )

Postby direwolf. » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:57 am

─────── ( 𝐻𝑂𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸 𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅 ) ───────
an avengers 1x1 between direwolf. and slytherinchick
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ── ( 𝐺𝑂𝐿𝐷𝐸𝑁 𝑆𝐼𝐿𝐾 & 𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝐾𝐼𝑇𝐸 )

Postby direwolf. » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:18 am

───────────────────────────
      𝐺𝑂𝐿𝐷𝐸𝑁 𝑆𝐼𝐿𝐾
      golden silk, better known as zadie parker, is
      the daughter of peter parker and michelle j
      ones. she has followed in her father's footst
      eps and has become the next spiderman.

she is eighteen years old and fresh into coll
      ege where she wants to major in computer
      science to further improve upon her own s
      uperhero suit. she is quite the geek.

𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝐾𝐼𝑇𝐸
      red kite, better known as reid barton, is the
      son of clint and laura barton. he trained und
      er his father to help defend others.

he is an eighteen year old college student wh
      o is majoring in architecture. he is hard-of-he
      aring and wears hearing aids, but he does not
      let that stop him from his goals. he may be a
      normal human, but he is confident.

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ ── ( 𝐻𝑂𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸 𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅 )

Postby SlytherinChick » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:07 am

β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’
THE SERGEANT

James Rogers, also known as The Sergeant took on the shield following his parents’, Captain Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter, deaths.

He’s eighteen, and just starting college. He isn’t a huge fan of the whole college experience, sans partying of course, but he’s hoping to Major in American History, taking the advantage to learn as much about his father and SHIELD’s history as he can.
REVNA

Revna, Loki’s daughter, appears around eighteen years old as well, though she is a bit older than the rest. It’s hard to know an exact age when Asgardian time doesn’t follow Earth’s time clock.

She’s spent most of her life in Asgard with her father and uncle, learning both magical tricks and sword fighting during her time off Earth.
Last edited by SlytherinChick on Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:45 pm

The day started like any other for the young raven-haired goddess; a bright sunny morning, birds chirping through the ever open window, and not a cloud in the Asgardian sky. But something was off, Revna could feel it, just as she could feel her father’s magic that flowed in her veins. A look through her palace window to the city below showed closed doors and quiet streets. It was odd, she thought to her self, pushing her silky ebony hair over the shoulder of her amethyst gown with a small frown on her lips. She stepped back from the windows ledge, turning and making her way across the bedroom to pull open the elegant wooden doors that lead to the rest of the Palace, the sunlight shimmering over the golden detailing in the wood. Something was going on and she demanded to know just what it was.

Inside, the palace was oddly still, and it didn’t take the young goddess long to discover why. Distant voices could be heard through what before had been an almost overwhelming silence aside from her quiet footsteps as they made their way through the stone hallways. She could make out the voices of both her father and her uncle, and crept ever closer to the dining hall they currently resided, joined by many other high-ranking Asgardian warriors. She lingered quietly outside the doors, just listening, precisely as her father had taught her as a child. It amused her that now she was using his tactics to spy on him. Though certain parts of the conversation were difficult for her to follow, Revna was able to get the gist of the current situation. The Xoq’on were back and causing trouble in the galaxy. They were still small, manageable, but they were growing rapidly, conquering and destroying bigger and stronger civilizations, even entire planet. I know Asgard wasn’t entirely concerned with them just yet, it wouldn’t be long until they would certainly be considered a threat. Argard would certainly be targeted, along with much of the galaxy; Earth, Jotunheim, Xander... nothing would be off limits. However, those inside didn’t show any concern for the rest of the galaxy, thinking only of Asgard while remaining unfazed by the idea of the rest of the universe turning to ash and dust. While yes, Revna often prided herself in her selfishness, it was what got her what she wanted more often than not, her family’s decision didn’t sit well with her, and she just wouldn’t stand for it.

Without hesitation, the princess turned on her heel, making her way towards the Bifrost, where Heimdall resided, guarding their passage between realms. Her conversation with the fellow guard was brief, short into the point, and it was only a few minutes before Revna stepped through the gate of the Bifrost, unbeknownst to her father. The ride was quick, only a few minutes, before the goddess landed with a bright light in what appeared to be a school of some sort, a college maybe? Truly, where she landed didn’t matter as long as she was able to find at least one of the Avengers to alert them of the issue at hand.
Last edited by SlytherinChick on Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ── ( 001 )

Postby direwolf. » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:36 pm

x
      𝑅𝐸𝐼𝐷
      xx
      β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
      male.xxeighteen.xxred kite.
      β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
      xxxxxIt was a typical day of college for the young superhero. Reid was going about his day, and it was going pretty well so far. He had attended two classes with only one remaining for the day before he could head to his dorm to do some homework. He had an hour before his next class, so he was walking to the cafeteria to grab some food. They had so many options here that he was still deciding if he should get a sub or a small pizza. The difficult decisions he had to make as a superhero.

xxxxxAs he was walking on the basically empty catwalk that connected two buildings together, a bright light caught his attention. Immediately, the young college student was on edge. Now that was not a normal thing that happened here. His senses told him that he needed to go to it. He wasted no time picking up the pace to reach the staircase which he jogged down to reach the bottom. Thankfully, most students were in class or wasting time like him before their next class.

xxxxxThe bright light had disappeared before he reached the staircase, but he headed in the general direction of where it had come from. As he was nearing the destination, he noticed a woman standing there gazing at the college. She was a rather beautiful woman, but his gaze was immediately drawn to the bifrost mark that she had made when she landed. He looked alarmed as the obvious marks would eventually draw attention, and people would be gathering to check it out.

xxxxxHurrying over to Revna, he grabbed her arm to pull her away and out of sight before anyone could notice the marks and start asking questions. "You can't just.. land here!" He said, releasing her arm and turning to look at her. Of course, he knew what those marks were. This person was obviously an Asgardian. But who was she? Why was she here? He did not know those questions. He knew of the Asgardians, but he did not know any personally. "What are you doing here?"
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:22 pm

Revna remain where she landed for a few minutes, observing her surroundings and trying to gather her bearings as to where on earth, literally, she was. She seemed relieved though as the dark-haired team approached her stepping towards him and beginning to speak. β€œMortal, I’m relieved to see yo- excuse me! What in Odin’s name do you think you are doing?” She exclaimed as she was grabbed, having no choice but to follow. β€œOf course I can! I am Revna of Asgard, daughter of Loki of Jotunheim and I see no reason why I cannot land exactly where I did.”

She let out an exasperated half when they stopped, holding Reid’s gaze. β€œI need to speak with... I believe they call themselves the Avengers. The universe is in danger and neither my father nor my uncle appear to care much about the wellbeing of anything besides Asgard currently. I however see no reason for the universe to suffer at the hands of their selfishness.” This time it was she who grabbed Reid’s arm, pulling him further from the clearing to hopefully keep their exchange at least a little bit more private. β€œThe Xoq’on, an alien species which until now had remained unproblematic, is going on a rampage, destroying any and all forms of civilization in their path, and I cannot defeat them alone.”

James honestly hadn’t wanted to go to school. He saw no reason for it when he could be out doing what his father had done, but Tony, his guardian, had insisted on him going. He supposed, that if he was stuck being here, he might as well make it fun for himself, and it hadn’t taken long at all. He barely been at school a month and was already well known as the school’s party boy. Sure, he went to class, did his schoolwork, but no one had expected the son of captain America to earn the reputation that he had. He was out all night partying on the weekends, head join the football team; he was the typical college d-bag type. And he took pride in it too, knowing full well that he was following in his Uncle Tony’s footsteps.

Unlike Reid, he’d been stuck in class during Revna’s sudden landing, and though he hadn’t seen the glow of the Bifrost, he’d felt it, they all had, but no one thought it was any more than a small earthquake. No cause for alarm. So there he was, still sitting in class, wanting nothing more than to go and eat some lunch. Soon. He only had a few more minutes left on the clock luckily.
Last edited by SlytherinChick on Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ── ( 002 )

Postby direwolf. » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:03 am

x
      𝑅𝐸𝐼𝐷
      xx
      xxxxxReid flashed her an offended look at being called "mortal." Sure, he was mortal, but it just sounded offensive, okay? Like she was belittling him. His offended expression quickly turned to shock when she introduced herself as Revna, the daughter of Loki. He had never met Loki, but he did recall all the trouble that the god caused for the Avengers. He was always asking his father to tell him stories about when he was younger. He definitely knew Loki, but he did not know that he had a daughter. Now he was feeling suspicious of this woman. If she was anything like her father then he should be suspicious.

xxxxxHe crossed his arms over his chest as she explained that she was looking for the Avengers. Before he could tell her that he was one, she continued to explain that the universe was in danger. He stared at her, mouth slightly parted as he took in her words. Suddenly, he was pulled further away from the college to go somewhere a little more private. His brows crinkled as she went on about an alien race destroying civilizations. "I'm sorry, did I hear that, right? Aliens?" He questioned, lifting his hand to his ear to turn up his hearing aid. Okay, aliens were definitely not far-fetched, but he was too young to recall the time when aliens invaded. Still, this was all shocking news to him. He stopped muggers and captured criminals, nothing about aliens.

xxxxx"Well, uh.. You came to the right place at the right time. I am an Avenger. I'm the Red Kite." He said, giving a small grin and two thumbs up. However, he was not sure if this woman was telling the truth. She was Loki's daughter after all. "But how can I trust you? How do I know you're not f'ing with me? You said you were Loki's daughter.." He said, gazing suspiciously at the woman in front of him. Either way, he needed to contact the others. They needed to know that Loki's daughter was here.

xxxxx"I'll text the other Avengers still but.." He muttered, fishing his phone from his pocket. He went to the group chat that he was in with James and Zadie. [ Hey, meet me near the school's statue in the front. It's urgent. ] He quickly typed on his phone, briefly glancing at Revna out of the corner of his eye every so often. This whole thing was confusing him.

x
      𝑍𝐴𝐷𝐼𝐸
      xx
      female.xxeighteen.xxgolden silk.
      xxxxxZadie was in biology class when she heard her phone vibrate in her pocket. Quietly, she pulled out her phone on her lap and noticed that it was from Reid. She quickly read it over, noticing that he had said it was urgent. She glanced at the time, noticing it was only a couple minutes left. People were already slowly starting to pack up as the professor continued to speak. Normally, that would annoy her, but she needed to get out of here soon too. Slowly, she started to slide her own things away into her backpack as she waited for the bell to announce that it was time to switch classes. Thankfully, this was her last class today.

xxxxxOnce the bell rang, she threw her backpack onto her shoulder and made a beeline to the door. She was the first one out, and she hurried to the statue out front. She was worried about what might be happening with Reid. He did say it was urgent, but was it superhero urgent? Or student urgent? Did he need help with his homework before class? She would be annoyed if that was the case. It would not be the first time he had done that. She nearly whacked him with her backpack that day.

xxxxxAs she was walking to the front of the school, she spotted James heading in the same direction. She picked up her pace to walk beside him. "Hey, what do you think is happening? I did feel something in class." She added, remembering the small and brief "earthquake" that had happened moments ago. Perhaps this was seriously urgent.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:27 am

The look Reid gave her went primarily unnoticed; truthfully the goddess was too self-centered to worry herself with others feelings most of the time, but that was something to worry about later. She did however expect and see his expression change at her introduction. She knew this world knew well of her father and… None of it was good news. She also knew that the other would be wary of her, but she honestly didn’t know who else to go to so here she was, asking Earthlings for help... her father would not be amused if he found out.

β€œYes, aliens,” she sighed, clearly not happy about the issue at hand either. β€œAnd not the fun little green ones you have on your picture box.” Her uncle had told her stories of the interesting machines they had on Earth so luckily she wasn’t as clueless as he had been upon his initial arrival, but she truthfully wasn’t too far behind. β€œYou’re... an Avenger? You seem young.” Our statement wasn’t meant to be insulting, but it most likely came off that way. β€œI don’t have a reason to lie about this. What would alerting you to a planet-threatening species do to benefit me?” she retorted, raising an eyebrow as she held the other’s gaze, only to follow it to his phone, her eyes turning curious as she watched him type.

James was more than happy for the distraction he was provided when his phone buzzed in his pocket, glancing up at his history professor before pulling it out to check the message. Urgent, huh? He sighed. Lunch will just have to wait then. As everyone began to pack up their bags, he did the same, pulling it up to slip over his shoulder before the bell had even wrong. Once I did, he stood making his way out of the class room and into the hallway leading towards the buildings main entrance. Reid was gonna owe him for making him miss lunch; partial super soldiers have to eat too.

He walked with his head down, distracted by his phone, Twitter to be exact. Suddenly he stopped scrolling, pausing to read about something someone on campus had posted, something they’ve seen. Apparently some weird burns had appeared on the grass out in the main courtyard and no one knew where they came from. The marks looked familiar, but James couldn’t figured out where he’d seen them before. Maybe that was what caused the earthquake though? Zadie’s voice pulled him from his thoughts suddenly and he shot her a grin in greeting before holding his phone out to her to see. β€œI’ve got no idea, but take a look at this.” He watched her for a moment as he walked, letting her take in the information and get a good look at the picture and pushing open the main door to let her though. β€œThat’s here on campus, and it’s not too far from where we are going to meet up with Reid.”
Last edited by SlytherinChick on Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ── ( 003 )

Postby direwolf. » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:24 am

x
      𝑅𝐸𝐼𝐷
      xx
      xxxxx"Oh, come on.. I was alive when aliens invaded last time!" Reid responded, slightly exasperated that she was not giving him enough credit. He knew what aliens were, and he definitely knew that they were not like the stereotypical little green aliens like she said. However, it did not seem like there was any use arguing with her. It was clear that she thought of herself as a higher figure with little care about what others thought. She did refer to him as "mortal."

xxxxxThis woman definitely knew how to knock him down a notch. "Well, our parents are old now. It's not like they can fight crime and jump from buildings like they used to. Gotta start us young. I'm not that young either.. I'm eighteen." He responded, lifting his broads shoulders in a shrug. At her next comment, he gave a shake of his head. "Beats me, everyone has their reasons." He responded, starting to look around for his friends. Finally, he started to see them. Lifting his hand, he waved at them to catch their attention. "There they are now. I would avoid calling them mortal too.. People don't like that." He added.

x
      𝑍𝐴𝐷𝐼𝐸
      xx
      female.xxeighteen.xxgolden silk.
      xxxxxNoticing the grin, Zadie gave him a small smile in response. When he held his phone out to show her something, she leaned in to look at the picture. She narrowed her eyes slightly as she noticed the weird engravings that were left on the grass. "Isn't that.. what the bifrost leaves behind?" She questioned, chewing on her bottom lip slightly as she thought. She always pressed her parents, mostly her father, about the Avengers related things that he had encountered. Plus things like this were all over the internet nowadays. People remembered what happened so many years ago; it was hard to forget that.

xxxxx"Do you think Thor is here?" She questioned as they continued to walk to where they were to meet Reid. It was not hard to spot the bifrost mark that was left behind. Of course, there were students already surrounding it with the campus' security trying to make them head back to class. Turning her head, she spotted Reid who was waving them down. Beside him was definitely not Thor; it was a woman. Nudging James, she pointed Reid out to him before approaching the pair.

xxxxx"Um, hey.. what's going on?" She questioned, briefly examining the other woman. With the way she was dressed, she was obviously not a college student. She must be the one who left the mark on the ground.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:00 pm

β€œTime works differently on Asgard than it does here. It’s been much longer since Thanos’ attack back at my home than it has here,” she explains, her shoulders raising in a shallow shrug before dropping once again, holding his gaze with her own blue one. β€œI’m not as young as I look.” Argardians aged much slower than humans, why? Revna hadn’t the slightest idea. Maybe it was just Because time passed more quickly on Asgard than here, but she didn’t know, and at the present moment it wasn’t too important either.

As the other stated his age, Revna’s eyes widened, just the slightest bit and she cocked her head. β€œEighteen? I’m nearly 500.” She let out a small laugh, pushing her hair from her face as she surveyed the other, gauging his reaction. She took advantage of the time he spent processing that to glance the other over, realizing she’d hardly gotten a look at this human since her arrival. Her instinct had of course been to figure out the situation at hand, but she supposed she had a few moments now to actually take him in, both as a human and an avenger. He had a good build, so she supposed he didn’t have a reason to lie by saying he was an Avenger. He at least looked like he could handle himself in a fight. His comment pulled her from her thoughts and she blinked in surprise, clearly taken off guard by the statement. Maybe she had been just the littlest bit demeaning towards Reid upon their meeting, but she wasn’t used to treating others... well, for lack of a better word, nicely.

When Zadia mentioned the Bifrost, James snapped his fingers. β€œYeah! That! Couldn’t remember what it was called but I knew it looked familiar. You’re the best, Parker,” he said with a grin, shooting her a playful wink. They made their way across campus, and as they did, James glanced around, noticing the small crowd around the Bifrost’s burn. He was relieved to see the gathering was still small. If someone was here they most likely needed to stay under the radar.

β€œHe might be. I don’t think he’s been here since what happened happened. He might be here to see our parents, to check in.” He shrugged in confusion, honestly having not even the slightest idea why Thor would be here. He followed Zadia’s gaze as she pointed out Reid, eyebrow raising when he saw Revna. β€œDefinitely not Thor,” he muttered to the girl beside him, saying what they were both thinking, and shooting her a glance as they approached.
Last edited by SlytherinChick on Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me