Another 1x1 with Tropic

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Another 1x1 with Tropic

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:04 pm

Fantasy elements

Read it to find out, otherwise continue on
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another 1x1 with Tropic

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:05 pm

My forms

Name: Harper Sora Honda
Creature: Selkie (seal shifter? people call it a fairy...)
Looks: wip
Seal color eip, it’s a Harp seal
Sexuality: was fixed at a zoo...they thought he was a normal seal, but is homoromantic
Crush: Lynx
Personality: wip
History: wip

(Mou will be mentioned as well as family, from time to time)
Name: Mau Zinyi
Pronouns: he/him, sometimes she/her
Sexuality: homosexual
Crush/mate: Cobalt

Species: Neko
Looks: 5’ 3” short boy weighing 110 lbs. He has neck length hair he gets dyed navy blue with Mou’s help. His eyes are dark blue, and ears/tail are dark gray. His tail has a white tip. Wip for clothes

Personality: Wip
History: maybe

Kin: unknown...
Kids: will adopt
Pets: Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog
Other: adopted by Mou’s family

Name: Milliana
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: pansexual
Crush/mate: will be Reyna probably

Species: cat-turned-humanoid
Looks: She’s 5’ 3” and 115 lbs in humanoid form. She can still turn back into a cat though, which is pretty interesting. Her hair is to her shoulders, black and beautiful. Her cat form is the same color, with white muzzle, chest, belly, and paws. Her tail is bobbed. Her eyes are a forest green in both forms, with gold flecks.
Clothes Wip

Kin: unknown
Pets: nope
Other: she kitty

Name: Kara White
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: bi
Crush/mate: Ruby

Species: weredog
Looks: 5’ 3” and 115 lbs. She has long and light brown hair, which is wavy at the ends. Her eyes are deep blue. They are the same color in dog form. Her ears and tail can show up in human form. They can also be hidden away. Her dog form is light brown with dark brown ears, tail tip, and nose. She has white paws, on her forehead, on her chest and jaw.
Wip for the clothes

Kin: father and mother
Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd
Other: love her
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun May 31, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun May 24, 2020 8:02 pm

Name: Lynx
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: Gay
Crush/mate: Harper

Looks: He is tall and skinny in structure and stature. He has cat ears, teeth, tail and green cat-like eyes as well. His ears and tail are a yellow-orange color. He wears a white shirt and blue jeans
Personality: Sly and sneaky but good spirited at heart. He loves being a trickster and sometimes takes pranks too far but he never means too. Also, he acts quite tough and can put up a fight when needed. He may come off as arrogant and even a bit at times but means well.
History: WIP (If thats ok)

Other: He also acts very cat like but still acts like a human as well.

Name: Cobalt
Sexuality: Gay
Crush/mate: Mau

Looks: His build is average height and size for his age. Silvery, short hair that sticks up in a messy sort of way. Despite this, there is some kind of style to if but its mostly just messy. His ears are a grey-silver color with pink on the inside and his tail is silvery- grey with, light, black stripes. His ears and tails are little fluffy and his eyes are dark, colbalt blue. He likes to wear a grey hoodie and his t-shirt is different from time to time underneath. He wears jeans that are a bit ripped and tennis shoes most of the time.
Personality: He has a lot of spunk and is pretty happy-go-lucky most of the time. He can be naive, childish, and even clumsy sometimes and has a great since of curiosity and adventure. He loves to be goofy and tell jokes and is very friendly and playful. However, he will get serious when needed and when he sets his mind to something, he is ready to go for it. He can be quick to jump into action, not always thinking before acting. He can fight when needed and is persistent and fierce when fighting, or at least, he tries his best to be. Very loyal and protective of those he cares for

Other: He also acts very cat like but still acts like a human as well. Doesn't act as cat- like as Lynx but he does shows cat-like traits and actions.

Name: Reyna
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush/mate: Milliana

Species: Leopard shifter
Looks: Light colored, dark skin and shortish-curly dark brown hair. She is of average build but does have a little muscle on her, particularly in her shoulders, arms, and legs. Her eyes are emerald green in human form and her leopard spots are still visible on her in human form. They show up the most around her shoulders, the top of her arms, and down her back a bit as well as on her legs down to her knees. The rest of the leopard-like markings on her are much lighter. She has dark brown freckles on her face around her cheeks and is usually seen wearing pretty casual clothing on regular days though every once in a while, she’ll dress up a little more.
Personality: She likes to be active and is pretty athletic when it comes to running, jumping, and things of that nature. She tends to be competitive, especially in the sports that she enjoys the most and/or considers her strengths. She is very friendly though and open to talking to almost anyone though she does have certain insecurities that she doesn’t like to talk about unless she really, really, trusts you. She has a bit of a temper at times but this is mostly when she gets overly frustrated, thinks someone is being rude, mean, or disrespectful, or when injustices are involved and the like. Also, very adventurous, loyal, determined, and always keeps at it until the very end. Not afraid to fight for what she believes is right and will fight when needed.

Other: In her younger years, she used to try and hide her ability to shapeshift as well as her spots in her human form as others often made fun of her and she was afraid people would be afraid of her or treat her differently for having the ability to transform into a predatory and wild animal. She isn’t as much like that now but is still working on her confidence and skills.

Name: Ruby
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush/mate: Kara

Species: Kitsune
Looks: She has shoulder length brown hair that is a little wavy and dark brown eyes. She has tan skin and is a little on the skinny side. Not too skinny but a little. She has a red fox tail with a white tip and red fox ears that are white on the inside as well as fox-like teeth. Usually seen wearing a purple shirt with ruffles around the collar and blue jeans that are ripped at the knees. Also, likes to wear different colored head bands. She has made holes in her clothing for her ears and tail.
Personality: She acts confident and feisty but has a good heart. Tends to jump into things too quickly and can get panicky in tense situation. She can anger easily and can be dramatic and emotional at times, especially when things upset or anger her. She will definitely fight to defend herself and/or others and is very loyal to her friends and loved ones. Ruby also loves to have fun and is curious, daring and outgoing as well. Tends to act like nothing scares her but she has her own insecurities and fears that she tries to cover up and deny at times.

Other: Has many fox-like traits and tends to include clawing, biting and snarling when fighting. She can fight but sometimes isn’t too coordinated or strategic. She’s learning to be but isn’t so much yet.
(I'm gonna post forums for the two girls later. :3)
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon May 17, 2021 5:42 am, edited 7 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 26, 2020 2:37 pm

XP looks great so far
That’s fine))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 31, 2020 1:02 pm

Bump
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun May 31, 2020 4:28 pm

(Thank you. Sorry for such a late response. I added in the forms for two girls. Please let me know if I need to change anything.)
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:55 pm

XP everything looks great, got mine done too
Want me to post first?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:59 pm

As long as you don’t mind, that would be great! Thank you for always being so patient with me. :3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:12 pm

[XP I don’t mind at all; you’re very welcome]

Harper Sora Honda- m- 16- Selkie- homoromantic, Lynx- Tags: open

The young seal hummed as he turned into his seal form. It’s an adorable Harp seal, just wonderful really. He yawned a bit then jumped into nearby water, finding fish. After having his lunch he got out, shifted clothed, and walked along.

Mau Zinyi- m- 14- he/him she/her- homosexual, Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet, she’s his red and white guide dog- Tags: open (mentions: family)

The short, blind boy hummed as he combed through neck length hair. It was dyed navy blue as per usual. He was going by male pronouns today. He purred as a hand pet his dark gray ears. Unseeing dark blue eyes blinked as a white tipped tail flicked. He put the harness on.

Milliana- f; she/her; 17; pan, probably will bond with Reyna; cat-turned-humanoid; Tags: open

The happy young lady hummed as she trotted down a side street. Her shoulder length black hair rested on her shoulders and back. Her forest green eyes darted about a moment, gold flecks in them. She purred sweetly as she switched to white marked cat form.

Kara White- f- she/her- 17- bi, Ruby- Weredog- Pets: Kirri, her German Shepherd- Tags: open (mentions: mom and dad)

The sweet and short female hummed as she looked to her parents a moment. She flicked through her wavy ended long and light brown hair. Deep blue eyes blinked as Kirri barked at her. Her brown ears and brown tipped tail popped out, tail wagging. He barked at her and he wagged back. She finished breakfast or lunch then shifted to dog form. The light brown she dog nudged the cream Shepherd. Her ears and nose twitched, and white paws stepped a bit. Her deep blue eyes blinked, as a tongue washed her forehead. The white there stood out, as did on her chest and jaw.
(sorry I wrote so much!)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:25 am

Bump)