CaV - Marketplace - V.1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

CaV - Marketplace - V.1

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:39 am

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž
"Come one, come all!" says a marketplace flier you have found on
the ground. The wind must have brought it here, you think, but no matter!
You've found it and might as well investigate. Your patrolling warriors take
the flyer back to the village and give the paper to your head chief. After a
long thinking process the head chief put themselves through, they finally
manage to send out a group of villagers to investigate the marketplace. Your
villagers seem to be in an eager rush to get there and see all the people and
items not commonly found on your land. Once they arrive at the gate, your
group notices a vibrant wall that says "Rules" at the top of a board.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
    1. Follow all Chicken Smoothie rules.
    2. Please use proper grammar and punctuation and do not use text talk.
    3. Do not mini-mod unless you are a part of the staff.
    4. No begging or panhandling of any sort. If you are caught, we will chop off a finger! (You will receive a warning.)
    5. Do not falsely advertise. If you don't have an item to trade, don't trade it. The punishment is your hand! (You will receive a strike.)
    6. As this is in part a roleplay, drama is encouraged. However, the marketplace is watched by the gods (owners). If things get too carried away, we will ask you to return to your village. (You will be banned from the marketplace for a month; repeat offenders will have more severe punishments.)
    7. If you choose not to roleplay, you must show that text is OOC (out-of-character). Brackets of any kind will work although you can find another way that suits you.
    8. You are not allowed to steal from others! If it was consented through PMs for drama purposes please notify a mod first! (You will be banned from the marketplace for a month; repeat offenders will have more severe punishments.)
    9. Do not ignore people if you're tagged in a conversation. Please reply, whether it be in OOC or IC (in-character). In addition, your characters cannot be all-knowing; that is the job of the gods.
    10. Have fun trading!

Your group looks around and nods after reading
the rules but just before they turn to join the market, one of the
villagers notices something shiny on the board and points. Though
someone rolls their eyes at the thought of yet more rules, they
read anyways.

๐˜๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
    The currency this marketplace uses are yemons. Every village that enters for the first time will start off with 50 free yemons. Don't try to trick anyone about the amount of yemons you have, as the gods know all and see all. If you don't wish to trade using currency, you can barter instead and trade your goods for someone else's goods. However, the gods have a market stand that sells items for yemons only. You are not allowed to give away your yemons for free! Anyone caught doing so will have all their yemons taken and anyone caught accepting free yemons will have half taken away for the first offence, all taken away for the second.

Yemons have no set value, so people can trade what they think is fair. Villages can set up their own trading booths that sell items from their home territory. The gods, too, have a trading booth that can give villages boosts and items not found anywhere else. If you find the gods' exchange rate to be too high, you may wish to trade with other villages instead.

"I don't like the sound of these so-called gods," someone sneers.
"Who do they think they are? Just because someone calls themselves a god doesn't
mean they are." As the other villagers scan the board for any more information,
all they come across are various advertisements from the other villages. Finally,
your group is ready to move into the marketplace. As they do, the leader of the
group feels their pocket grow heavy with yemons and their eyes grow wide with
wonder. Maybe the gods are real after all?
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Villages and Currency

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:39 am

Will have the list or villages and their currency. We only keep tabs of the awesome made up coins because that is something we only deal in. We stay out of the the item trades like food for materials and what not.

๐•๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ

[url=link to trading booth]village name[/url] | username | yemons
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Village Shops

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:42 am

Villagers are allowed to make their own shop!
However, there are some rules and guidelines to be followed.

Rules
1. Please keep things fair; you canโ€™t offer different prices to different people even if they are your allies or enemies. You can do this with non shop-related swaps in the market, though.
2. You must post a receipt of some sort after every trade to help the Gods keep track of items.
3. You are responsible for updating what you have and donโ€™t have available; if you falsely advertise you are breaking the marketplace rules.
4. Just because you have a shop does not mean that things magically appear in the inventory; you have to use the travel system for the items carried to and from the market.
5. The Gods will link your shop automatically on the front. However, if it has not been done in 42 hours, please PM them and do not requote your shop and spam up the marketplace. You can have your villagers advertise the goods though.

Guidelines
1. Please do not use text talk as it can be confusing and messy looking.
2. Be clear about what you are trading and what you are looking for in return!
3. Provide some kind of code so you don't lose track of who is trading with you.

Code example (feel free to use this if you want)
Code: Select all
[size=110][b]I am buying an item from [username]'s shop![/b][/size]
[size=85][b]Village Name:[/b]
[b]Name of Item:[/b]
[b]Amount of Item:[/b]
[b]Offer:[/b] [/size]

Receipt Example (feel free to use this if you want)
[size=110][Villagename]'s receipt![/size]
[size=85][b]Name of Item:[/b]
[b]What was traded:[/b] [/size]
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gods' Shop

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:03 am

๐†๐จ๐๐ฌ' ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ

To buy anything from the God's Shop you must use this coding! You must get a receipt from a mod about the transaction before you add the items to your inventory. Bundles and cages can only be opened in the village! (You will have to post opening it in your post)

[size=110][b]I am buying an item from the Gods' Shop![/b][/size]
[b]Name of Item:[/b]
[b]Amount of Yemons:[/b] [/size]

๐†๐จ๐๐ฌ' ๐…๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž
    Beginner Food Bundle: A food bundle that will give 10 servings when opened in a village. The mods will randomize what food is given. It costs 20 yemons.

Intermediate Food Bundle: A food bundle that will give 20 servings when opened in a village. The mods will randomize what food is given. It costs 35 yemons.

Advanced Food Bundle: A food bundle that will give 30 servings when opened in a village. The mods will randomize what food is given. It costs 50 yemons.
๐†๐จ๐๐ฌ' ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž
    Beginner Resource Bundle: A resource bundle that will give 5 materials/seeds when opened in a village. The mods will randomize what materials/seeds are given. It costs 20 yemons.

Intermediate Resource Bundle: A resource bundle that will give 10 materials/seeds and 3 items when opened in a village. The mods will randomize what materials/seeds and items are given. It costs 40 yemons.

Advanced Resource Bundle: A resource bundle that will give 15 materials/seeds and 5 items when opened in a village. The mods will randomize what materials/seeds and items are given. It costs 60 yemons.
๐‚๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฌ
    Risky Cage: Though cheap, a Risk Cage is a tricky buy. A village will not know what animal is in it and whether or not it is tame. In addition, the rickety bars make it vulnerable to animal escapes, meaning that the village may have taken an empty cage home. It costs 10 yemons.

Cautious Cage: A Cautious Cage will always guarantee an animal, however a village will not know what animal is in it an whether or not it is tame. It costs 20 yemons.

Hope's Cage: A Hope's Cage will always guarantee a tame animal, however a village will not know what animal is in it. It costs 40 yemons.

Safe Cage: A Safe Cage guarantees a tame animal and the village will know which one. It costs 60 yemons.
๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ON| OFF
    The good graces is a raffle that villages can enter and win a cool package! This raffle will run for one week and at the end, there will be three winners who can win a prize. The cost to enter a raffle is 20 yemons.

First place: The first place prize will be an advanced Gods' Food Bundle, an advanced Gods' Resource Bundle, and a Safe Cage.

Second place: The second place prize is an intermediate Gods' Food Bundle, an intermediate Gods' Resource Bundle, and a Hope's Cage.

Third place: The third place prize is a beginner Gods' Food Bundle, a beginner Gods' Resource Bundle, and a Cautious Cage.

[size=110][b]I am entering the raffle![/b][/size]
    [b]Village Name:[/b]

The Gods also buy items from villagers in exchange for currency only!
      Gods will buy food packages, 1 serving is equal to 1 yemon. Must have a minimum of 10 servings.
      Gods will buy seeds, 2 seeds equals 1 yemon. Must have a minimum of 10 seeds.
      Gods will buy crafted materials, 2 materials is equal to 1 yemon. Must have a minimum of 10 materials.
      Gods will buy pets, every pet differs. Age, type and amount breed will be considered.
      Gods will not buy people.

Please fill this out when you are selling items to the Gods, we will give you a receipt and add the yemons to your count.

[size=110][b]I am selling to the Gods![/b][/size]
      [b]Item Type:[/b]
      [b]Amount of Item:[/b] [/size]
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups