1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:13 am

Storm watched the tom-cat carefully. Was this a trick question?
"Right now? I just want shelter from the rain," he told him truthfully. "After this, I don't really know. I tend to deal with things one thing at a time."
Storm swishes his tail, hoping that his answer was good enough. Why was the cat asking this?
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:11 am

Otterstar looked the tom before him up and down. He seemed strong. He would be a good clan cat. The larger tom nodded. “You May stay, but you must feed yourself. Streamdust, you are in charge of him. Make sure he does not cause trouble.” He commanded, flicking his tail to dismiss the both of them. Streamdust nodded her head and nodded at Storm to tell him to follow. She padded off to where the river was rising. She sighed and sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws, looking at the water.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:13 am

Storm blinked and paused before following Streamdust. "Umm, so I'm confused. Who was that? And why does he think I'll cause trouble?" He sat beside, but kept a space between them.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:17 am

“That, was our leader. His name is Otterstar. And you, my friend, are a loner. In times like this it’s hard to trust any cat and loners aren’t exactly liked. I’m more so here to keep trouble away from you.” She said, bending down to lap up the fresh rain water.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:21 am

Storm frowned but didn't comment on that. He could take care of himself, but decided not to tell her that. He began to wash himself, drying his fur with his tongue.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:12 am

She looked up at him, pausing from drinking and swiftly licked his shoulder. “You missed a spot.” She muttered before returning to drinking. The She-cat hadn’t meant much so she acted as if she had just been helping. Her blue eyes flickered shut for a moment so she wouldn’t flick water into them.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:15 am

Storm stayed frozen for a moment, his tongue sticking out. Then he quickly finished washing himself, his whiskers burning. He forced himself not to sneak glances at the pretty she-cat.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:18 am

After a few moments her eyes flickered open again and she lifted her head, her ears twitching. Oh starclan. She knew that scent better than anycat’s. It belonged tin Hawktalon. The brown tabby with bright green eyes loved to chase Streamdust until her paws no longer worked. He was loyal, for sure, but rude and arrogant and... ugh! She looked over at Storm. It would be dangerous for him if HawkTalon came over. “Follow me. We need to get back to camp.” She told him, moving towards camp.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:20 am

"Ooookay. What's the rush? Is something wrong?" he asked, following her. Strom bounded over a fallen branch and trotted after Streamdust. "Wasn't there a cat coming? What's up with him?"
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:29 am

Her fluffy tail whipped in the wind behind her as she raced up a tree and bonded from branch to branch before leaping down and landing safely in camp. She waited to be sure he was near and safe. “Hawktalon.” She hissed out. “He’s a boarish tom. Cocky and just, ugh.” She huffed. “He’d rip you in half the moment he saw you close to me. He hates loners. And I wouldn’t be able to protect you. I’m faster than him but not stronger. We’re safe here. Why don’t you sleep in my den? We each have caved underground. It’s drier there.” She explained, walking towards her cave. It was warm with feathers and moss. Shells lined the walls, things she had collected since she joined the clan.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items