1x1 with ~NatureSword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~NatureSword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:23 pm

Neona froze for a second as Takumi offeredhis hand before she gently took hold of it as she stood up. Listening to him, the water bender shook her head,”Y-You really don’t need to.” She said softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:02 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

" Well okay" Takumi smiled at her, gently helping her up. Neona had been very kind to him. He really enjoyed talking to her and getting to know her more. He would have been more than willing to pay her back some how, though he understood if she didn't want him too.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:19 am

♢ Neona ♢
The blonde haired girl nodded her head a little to him,"B-Besides, you'll be cooking dinner for us tonight." She said softly. While she thought a reward might be nice, she told herself that his kindness towards her was a more then enough reward.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:11 am

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi gave a bubbly laugh, " True!" He said cheerfully, " I'll make sure to make a very nice dinner. it's the least i can do after all you've done for me". Takumi smiled to himself, thinking about what to make for dinner. Since Neona and Mitra were guests, he wanted to cook something special for them.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Smiling softly, Akira shook her head in disbelief. She hadn't seen her brother this open and cheerful in a long time. Takumi didn't just invite random people over for dinner. He must have really trusted Neona to do something like that.

But then another thought made her eyes widen. " Wait, tonight?" Akira said frowning a bit. " I was going to go to a pro-bending tournament tonight… Sorry, I guess i'm gonna have to miss your dinner party, Takumi” She apologized.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:48 am

Neona smiled at him before she looked at Akira,"T-The tournament? I-I thought that didn't start till 7:00...... S-Surely that's enough time for dinner." She said softly, not that she wanted to make up Akira's mind for her, but she was a little curious to know a bit more about Takumi's twin and their older brother.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:09 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

" Oh?" Takumi was a bit surprised to hear that Akira was going to a pro-bending tournament, but he probably shouldn't have been. Akira loved to listen to pro-bending matches over the radio. He was just surprised that she hadn't mentioned that she was going to one before. Usually, she told him everything. But, Takumi shook the thought from his head, it really wasn't worth over thinking it. He nodded in agreement at Neona's sugestion, " Yeah if you wanna have dinner with Haruka and us, then go to the match you could?" He offered, "It's up to you though"

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

" It does?" Akira was glad that the tournament didn't start until later in the evening. She really did want to have dinner with her brothers and Neona. " Yeah, I think there's plenty of time to have dinner before" She said cheerfully.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:18 am

Neona smiled softly as Akira decided to still have dinner with them before going to the match,"A-Alright then......" She said before she gently petted Mitra. She smiled as the polar bear dog then walked over to lake to get a drink before the waterbender looked back at the twins.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:33 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi smiled, glad that Akira had decided to have dinner with them. He wanted to ask her about why she was going to the match in the first place, but knew it probably wasn't worth worrying about.

The young earth bender smiled to himself as he watched the polar bear dog get a drink of water. He thought it would have made a great addition to his unfinished painting. Though, he had lost his early morning light and much of his inspiration. Still, something about the beautiful polar bear dog made him want to paint her. " Hey, Neona?" He asked hoping that he wasnt too forward," Would you mind if I painted Mitra some time?" He motioned to his unfinished painting and his art supplies still waiting not too far away.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:48 am

Neona took a quick look around them before she looked at Takumi as he said her name. She quietly listened to his request before taking a glance towards his art work before looking at him. The waterbender thought carefully before giving a little nod,"Oh, I-I guess you could." She told him,"So, I guess you like to paint, huh?" She asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:01 pm

( I'm so sorry about not posting very frequently! I've been a little busy and I've had a bit of writer's block! So sorry about that <3 )
╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi smiled, his green eyes sparkling happily. He was just grateful Neona didn't think that his request was strange. Mitra was a beautiful animal and he couldn't wait to get started on the painting. Once he was finished with it, he decided he would give it to Neona as a gift. It was the least he could do after how kind she had been to him. It was nice to get to know someone as kind as she was. Even though they had just met, Takumi felt like they would become good friends eventually.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me