𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:38 am

emilia lily jones

mia searched through the internet trying to find a taxi cab number, she turned towards the door to see who was coming out of the door. she then saw river going over to the valet, she looked back at her phone clicking onto the sight seeing the number but before she was about to dial it she heard river's offer. she looked at him before looking back at her phone, it would save her an awkward ride with a stranger and loosing out on money in a crappy car. she looked at river and nodded to him, before going over with him to his bmw. she got into the passenger side and then fastened her seat belt, she found it odd for him to offer her a life but she guessed they were going though the same situation she wondered what happened to miranda. once he was in the car, she looked at him "isn't miranda coming?" she asked the boy as she again looked at phone, pressing the home button on the phone to get back to the main screen. she would of hoped to get a text by jason by now, but again it was still too early she needed to give him time and space but it would be hard for her. she needed him right now, she didn't want to go through with this arrangement.

((sorry my posts are short))
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:03 am

{{Sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush but I want to give you a reply!

When Emilia agreed to allow River to give her a lift, he began to walk towards his car. He felt really bad leaving Miranda at the restaurant alone, but he knew it was the right thing to do. He didn't want to upset her more by staying, and then having her cause a scene at the restaurant. As River walked to the driver's side of the car, he let out a quiet sigh before opening the door and climbing in. As he pulled his seatbelt over him, he looked towards Emilia as she spoke. A small frown appeared on his face as he clicked the seatbelt into the holder and started his car up, "No," he replied, "She wants to continue on with her dinner," he added. After the boy had replied to the girl's question, he pulled out of the spot he was in and headed towards the exit of the parking lot, "Where do you live?" He asked Emilia as he approached a red light. He probably should've asked that question before he pulled off, but he just really wanted to leave the restaurant. Once the boy was fully stopped at the red light, he pulled out his phone to play some music in his car. He quickly connected it to the bluetooth and opened Spotify so that there would be some background noise throughout the car ride. When Emilia finally told him where she lived, he began to drive in the direction of her house. When they were stopped at another red light he turned his head to face her, "How long have you been dating Jason?" he asked her.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:26 am

emilia lily jones

she looked at the boy before looking down somewhat she did feel sorry for him but now he was going through the same thing as her, she knew how he felt. as he asked for where she lived she replied to him "clifton street at number twenty-one, it's not far to go" she told him, she then looked out the window as the car come to a stop at the red light. she watched the world go by, there wasn't many people out this evening probably because of the cold whether. she started to warm up in river's car, she didn't have much to cover her. she felt a little uneasy in the car as him but again she needed to get use to the guy since she'll be living with him. although, she did need to get to know him since he was still much of a stranger to her. as he turned on his music, she smiled a little then started to relax a little the seemed to share the same music taste. she quietly hummed the music to herself before feeling the car move off once again. but again the car stopped at another red light, she huffed a little as she wanted to get home and just go to bed wanting this all to be a bad dream and just to wake up and everything be back to normal. however, her life wasn't exactly normal with her parents. emilia looked towards river as he asked about jason and her, her eyes scanned him before replying "we've been together for three years... what about you and miranda? dating your assistant that's quite naughty of you" she said to him, the last party in a playful tone as she smirked at him playfully.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:52 am

River Wellington

River gripped his hands on the steering wheel as he waited for Emilia to reply to his question. He figured it was a perfect time for him to learn more about her and her relationship with Jason. He understood that him asking her questions about her personal life, would also cause her to ask him questions. He felt kind of uneasy about telling her more about his life, especially since they had never really been on good terms. The boy nodded at Emilia's reply when she told him she and Jason had been dating for three years, "Wow, that's a long time!" he replied. As soon as the red light turned green, he sped off when it was clear to go. He had always been a speedy driver, and driving a BMW helped aid him in his fast driving. Even though he rarely went speed limit, he was not a reckless driver. He cared about the safety of the people in his car, as well as the people on the road, so he always tried to be cautious. River glanced over at Emilia when he remembered that she had asked him about Miranda, "About a year and a half," he told her. He smiled slightly at the mention of him dating his assistant, "We had a class together in our first year of university, and I honestly had no clue she worked at the company until I took the internship this year to help my father with the merger," he explained, "Her being assigned my assistant was purely coincidental, and we had already hung out a few times before it," he added. Miranda being his assistant really didn't make him uncomfortable, nor did he find it weird. They had known each other before they started working together, so it wasn't weird for him to suddenly spark up a relationship with her one day.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:44 am

emilia lily jones

she smiled at him and once the lights turned green once again she looked through the window again watching the world past by. as he answered her questions she carried on listening to him "quite a long time" she commented but carried on looking out the window. once he explained how they actually met, she understood "maybe it was meant to be then, you two together" she said as she looked back at him. mia covered her mouth as she yawned, before resting her elbow on the side of the window and the rested her head in her hand. "me and jason met in university, we didn't take the same classes since we did different things but we met thought friends and such" she told him even know he didn't ask he pretty much told her how he met miranda. again she looked at the lad "it's probably going to be a while until they start talking to us again... i'm sorry that miranda heard what i said, it should of come from you" she told the boy in a quiet tone.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:00 am

River Wellington

River tilted his head slightly at Emilia's comment on Miranda and him being meant to be. He had never really thought about it like that, but now that she had mentioned it, he began to wonder if she was right. Just as he was about to reply to that comment, a frown appeared on his face. Even if they were meant to be, now that he was being forced to marry Emilia, maybe his future with Miranda wouldn't be so bright. River tilted his head slightly as he drove Emilia home, he was getting lost in his thoughts, which was never a good thing for him because he hated being lost in his own head. River continued to look at the road as Emilia started to talk to him again, "Don't worry about it. I don't even know if I would have been able to explain the situation to her myself anyway," he replied. While his plan for the night was to take Miranda out and explain to her what had actually happened, he had never exactly decided how he was going to go about doing that. The boy removed the frown from his face as he pulled up to Emilia's house, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow at our new home," he said, a friendly smile appearing on his face. Even though Emilia and him had only spent a short amount of time together today, she wasn't as bad to be around as he once thought.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:16 am

emilia lily jones

it seemed like he had accepted her apology and she smiled a little, she looked out the window seeing they were close to her house. once he pulled up to her house she released her belt and looked at him as he spoke, she smiled a little and nodded to him "if we can cope in a car for ten minutes, maybe there is some hope we can cope in a house for god knows how long" she told him as she pushed the car door open, grabbing her bag before again smiling at him "thank you for the lift, maybe you aren't so much of a snob after all" she said as she got out the car and smiled at him before shutting the door. she then started to walk towards the house, not having another look at him. with a sigh she walked into the house again seeing her parents standing by the stairs in the robes "you got a lift home with river does that mean it's done?" her mother asked. "yes mother it's done, i called river to pick me up and take me home" she told her before going past her parents and walking up stairs. they both said goodnight to her but she ignored it. she thought river and miranda's relationship would be a secret so she didn't want to mention him at the restaurant as her parents would ask many questions which she couldn't be bothered with then probably get onto the willingtons. she walked into the room and shut her door behind her, she took off her dress and slipped into to some shorts and shirt to wear to sleep in before putting her hair up into a bun. she then wiped off her makeup under her eyes were the black marks were her mascara had ran from crying over jason, she wiped it away before throwing the wipe away. she then got into bed having another look at her phone to see if jason had messaged her but still nothing. she placed her phone on the side, and closed her eyes hoping to wake up and this to be all a dream.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:27 am

River nodded in agreement with Emilia's comment, maybe they actually would be able to live with each other and it not be a huge fuss. The boy watched Emilia push the car door open and hop out, and laughed at her comment about him not being a snob, "Wow, thanks!" he replied before she shut the door to his car. His eyes followed her as she walked up the path to her house, and once she was safely inside he drove himself home. It had been a long, exhausting day, and he couldn't wait to get home so that he could climb into his comfy bed. As he drove home, he began to wonder where his new home would be starting tomorrow. His parents hadn't given them much information about their new place, so he was quite curious to see what it looked like and where it was located. As the boy pulled up into the driveway of his home, he looked at his house. The lights were all off, so he assumed that either his parents hadn't arrived home yet, or they were already asleep. River put his car in park once he was in the driveway, and hopped out of his vehicle. He then locked his car and headed inside his house, ready to quickly change into his pajamas and sleep all of the stress of today away.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:47 am

emilia lily jones

it was somewhat peaceful, she managed to get a few hours sleep but kept thinking about jason all night. all she did most of the night was waiting for a message and looking though old photos causing her to cry once again. but, she manged to get some sleep after three in the morning. it was eight thirty in the morning and her mum buster into the room "it's time to move out mia! get up!" she said as she pulled the cover off her. mia groaned and opened her eyes only to see the moving men come into the room, she quickly pulled the cover back over her "mum you could of at least allowed me to get dressed first!" she said to her, her tone slightly angered but confused. it wasn't a dream in was real, this started to become real to her. "sorry hun there is some clean clothes in the bathroom for you" her mother said as she then started to help back the things that mia had. mia sighed and got out of bed, grabbing her make up bag and her phone before going into the bathroom. she had a shower before getting out and drying herself off and slipping into the clothes mother had given her, she then dried her hair then brushed her teeth before putting some make up on, she plated her hair before grabbing her phone and make up bag. she walked back into her room, pretty much every thing was gone. she sighed and got a large bag from under her bed, packing a few more things she wanted to take over to the house.

xxxxxxxxxxonce she was all packed, she looked around her room once last time before walking out her bedroom, shutting the door behind her. she then walked down the stairs to see her parents "aren't you coming with me?" mia asked them. her father replied to her "we have a business to run we can't come with you" mia rolled her eyes and walked out. she got into her black audi tt that her parents had gotten her, she started the engine up and drove out of drive way and followed the moving men to her new home.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:08 am

River Wellington

A frown immediately appeared on River’s face as he listened to his sister speak to him through the house intercom, ”Wake up, River! Mom said it’s time for you to get out of her house,” His sister said with a laugh, ”Okay, maybe she said it a bit nicer than that. Either way, get up!” his sister added. River let out a loud groan and rolled out of bed. This was not how he expected his week to go. The boy knew that the movers would be arriving soon, so he walked to his closet and slipped some fresh clothes on. He then walked to his bathroom so that he could brush his teeth and wash his face. After he was all clean, he walked out of the bathroom and began to organize his belongings. He knew the movers would do most of the packing, so he just packed up his valuables into a duffle bag and threw it over his shoulder before heading downstairs. River looked around the kitchen in search for his parents, but all he found was a note with an address on it. He let out an annoyed sigh and slid the note into his pocket, assuming it was the address to his new house. The boy took one last look at the inside of his house, and then headed towards the front door so that he could climb into his car and hit the road.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me