𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:57 am

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋

this is a one x one with wild and myself
please no one else post here.

an arranged marriage
role play.

house: outback, front, living room, kitchen, bedroom, baby's room, bathroom
Last edited by I'm done delete me. on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:58 am

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
name emilia lily jones
nickname mia
gender is a female
age eighteen years old
parents mother: elizabeth jones & father: john jones
siblings has no siblings

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
body slim, curvy
height 5'6"
eyes dark green
hair dark brunette

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
relationship currently dating someone.
but it's complicated.

positive traits protective, kind, caring, listener.
negative traits stubborn, bit of a rebel.
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
she knew from a young age she would be taking over her fathers company but she didn't exactly want to but she had no choice in the matter. her parents set out everything in her life, her schools and her education. they did spoil her of course which she loved. mia is quite the party animal, she went out to night clubs since she was sixteen with a fake id. she made a lot of friends and mostly partied every night trying to avoid her parents but she also had to do all her school work on the side. when she turned seventeen, she started dating a boy called brad. he didn't have much of a job, but her parents didn't like the guy anyway. her parents have been trying to split them up for ages and this arranged marriage should do the trick but again mia is having none of it. she didn't want this life in the first place but she had no choice in the matter. she would take over her father's company soon, and she needed to get her head straight. the jones construction company was making billions everyday but then wanted more so this deal was beneficial for them.
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Last edited by I'm done delete me. on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby stormi. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:23 am

The Basics
Name:River Kane Wellington
Height: 5'8
Personality: Relaxed & Funny
Hobbies: Snowboarding and soccer
Primary Family: Mother: Alena River
Father: William Wellington
Sister: Sutton Wellington
Relationship Status: It's complicated
Future Career: CEO of Wellington Inc.
    River Wellington is next in line to take over his family's construction company, Wellington Inc. Ever since River was a little boy, his plan for his future was to become the next CEO of his family's company. His father started Wellington Inc. straight out of university. He had originally named it Wellington Construction, but later changed the name. River's mother originally worked for the competition of Wellington Inc., but became a full-time employee of his father's company after she married his father. The original plan for Wellington Inc. was to make River and his sister co-CEOs of the company, but his sister later decided that she wanted to go a different way with her future career within the company. River is nineteen years old, and is currently attending university as a construction major. While being a full-time student at his university, River also interns at his family's company with his sister. Wellington Inc. is currently going through a merger with another company, so his father had asked him and his sibling to work there for the year so his mother and father could concentrate on the technicalities of the merger. River has had no complaints for being an intern at his family's company and a full-time student, because he knows that both will help him prepare for when he finally becomes the next CEO of Wellington Inc., which should hopefully happen within the next few years. When River is not at school or work, you can catch him playing soccer or snowboarding with his friends. Because River's parents worked for years before he was born to build Wellington Inc. into the multi-million dollar company it is now, River's family never really struggled with financial problems. River is a hard worker just like his parents, and has been shaped into the perfect leader for the company. When out of the work environment, it can be said that River is very relaxed. He is also known for making hilarious jokes and being a bit of a prankster when he is away from the professional community. River looks forward to completing his education and taking over the family company, but he also looks forward to growing up and starting a family one day with the girl he ends up falling in love with.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:56 pm

River Kane Wellington

River walked into his office with a tired expression plastered on his face. He had had a long day at university, and now he was stuck at the office for the majority of the night. When the boy approached his desk, he slipped off his grey suit jacket and placed it on the back of his desk chair. He then pulled out his chair and let out a quiet sigh as he took a seat. As soon as he was seated his fingers immediately began to glide across the keyboard the was in front of him, typing in his password for his computer so that he could be logged in. As he waited patiently for everything to load on his desktop, he ran his hand through his hair and looked out of the glass doors that were in front of him. He watched as people scurried around the office, all trying to get the needed things done before the night was over. It was pretty late now, and on a normal day the office would be almost empty at this time, but today was not a normal today. Today was the day before the merger between Wellington Inc. and Jones Construction became official. Everyone in the office, including him, was trying hard to get the last minute tasks completed before everything became official at midnight. It was very rare for Wellington Inc. employees to be in the office this late, as the company valued family time and encouraged all employees to leave at a decent hour in order to have that time with their families. As River watched the people in the crowded hall, he started to feel bad for all of the people who stayed late because of the merger, but he respected the fact that his father's employees were dedicated enough to do so.

River's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door, "Mr. Wellington, your father would like to see you in conference room 4 now," his assistant told him,"Said it was something important for the merger. The Jones family as well as your mother will also be in attendance," she added. River's head had turned slightly when Miranda, his assistant, had first appeared at his door. Her telling him that his father needed him is what kept his attention on what she had to say, "Alright," he replied, "Thank you," he added. As soon as his assistant at the company turned around to walk away, River stood up and put his suit jacket back on. He buttoned two of the buttons on the jacket, and then headed out of his office and to the conference room. He wasn't sure why he was being called to be present in the meeting, as the merger really didn't have much to do with him since his father was still running the company, but he complied with his father's request for him to be there anyway. Once he was at the conference room, he peaked in before opening the door to see his father, mother, and some of the Jones family sitting around the oval conference table. They were all talking about something, but as soon as he opened the door the room went completely silent. River tilted his head slightly in confusion as he entered the room, but put a friendly smile on his face and greeted the group as he headed to an empty chair.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:46 am

emilia lily jones

as soon as she was out of university, she walked through the door and her mother came up to her told her to get dress into something smart. mia didn't know of anything special happening today, but her mother consisted her to. she went up to her room, and looked around for something she could wear. she wore a slim black smart dress with black heeled shoes, she grabbed a black bag putting her essentials inside. mia went over to her mirror, as she bumped up her make up a bit and placed her hair into a ponytail to get it out of her face. after that she made way back to her family, she walked down the stairs seeing her mother and father at the door, smiling at her. she was confused, on what was happening as they were acting strange "what's going on?" she asked her parents as she got down to the last step of the stairs. her parents looked at her before her mother replied "we are meeting with wellingtons to make a deal on coming together as one company, as you will be the next manager of the company we need you to come with us to set the deal" her mother told her, as she sorted out her daughters dress a little brushing her shoulder gently as she tied her up. mia backed off a little but believed her mother "okay..." she muttered before walking past them. "no muttering emilia!" her father perked up, she was raised to be high-classed but mia was the opposite to her mother and father, she rolled her eyes to what her father said.
    xxxxxxxxxxmia got into the back of the limo with her parents, she remained silent the whole way, occasionally looking out the window at other teenagers wishing she was them. with a sigh the car stopped outside the building, mia slipped out of the car after her mother while her father joined them, they walked up the building and walked inside the double doors. they were greeted by mr willington and mrs willington, she shook their hands offering a friendly smile. she then followed them to the conference room. as they walked mia looked around the place, seeing the people darting around after stuff. once the conference room mia sat down in-between her parents. mia felt uncomfortable as their parents talked as they seemed to be waiting for someone else to arrive. she gripped her bag as it sat on her lap, she then heard the door open and saw a young boy come in, he seemed around her age. her eyes remained on him until he sat down but she never said a word, she looked down at the table wondering what was really happening, why they were all here. she took her phone out of her bag, whilst her parents were distracting, she messaged her boyfriend as they talked.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:21 pm

River Kane Wellington

Once River was seated, his father stood up and thanked everyone for being in attendance for this meeting. He was still confused on why he and the young girl were in attendance, but he hoped that his father would be answering that question momentarily. River listened carefully as his father began to talk about the merger between the two companies, "As you all know, or I would hope you would know, that at midnight the merger between our two companies become official," his father explained, "Which means that the partnership between us becomes permanent. Both our companies have worked for years building the companies into multi-million dollar corporations, so we all know that merging them together has huge risks for both sides," his father went on to say. River could tell that his father was leading up to making an important announcement, but he couldn't exactly tell what the announcement would be. The only important thing that could be relevant tonight would have to do with the merger, but everything concerning the merger was either done or about to be done within the next few hours. River looked around the table at all of the attendees for this meeting. As he thought more about it, it was strange that important people from both companies were missing. He began to wonder what exactly this meeting was about, because he knew that if it was about the merger, people like the COOs would need to be in attendance. A confused expression started to appear on the boy's face as he continued to listen to his father speak,"...in order to limit the possible risks, and ensure that both sides are cooperating throughout this process, we need our future two leaders to comply with an agreement we have established between the two companies," his father stated. He watched as his father paused from speaking and took a moment to look at his mother and the Jones family. He noticed that his parents were starting to get tense at whatever they were having troubles explaining, so River stepped in to reassure them, "I can't speak for Emilia, but I can assure you that I will do whatever it takes to ensure the success of our companies," River commented. River gave his father a small nod and looked at his parents as his mother began to continue where his father left off, "I hope you mean what you say River, because what we need Emilia and you to do for us will change both your lives forever," his mother explained. When River's mother finished speaking, the look of confusion appeared on his face once more. The boy looked over at Emilia who was siting a few seats down from him, and began to wonder if she knew what was going on, "I meant what I said," he replied to his mother. A smile of relief appeared on his mother's face, which caused him to smile, "Good," his mother said, "Because we need you two to get married in order to ensure that no one tries to pull any funny business after this merger becomes official tonight," his mother finally said.

The bottom of River's mouth dropped, he couldn't believe what had just come out of his mother's mouth. He kept convincing himself that he heard wrong, knowing that there was no reasonable explanation for what had just been said, "Excuse me?" he asked, "I will do anything but that," he added. He turned to face Emilia, "No offense," he told her, not trying to be rude about not wanting to marry her. He formed his hands into fists and tightened them slightly as he leaned forward in his chair, "There is no way we are going to marry each other. We barely know each other, and most importantly, we barely like each other," he explained to the group, but directing his comment more towards his family. He took a deep breath, trying not to lose his temper in the conference room, "I'm sure you guys are joking? You wouldn't be that dumb to believe that we would just agree to marrying each other!" he proclaimed. He shook his head in disbelief, leaning back in his chair. He turned his head once again to look at Emilia, curious on how she was reacting to this news.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:41 am

emilia lily jones

as they talked, emilia was looking down at her phone messaging her boyfriend about the situation. but, then they started to message about what they should do tonight, she asked him if he wanted to go out for dinner and her boyfriend agreed to it. her father noticed that her phone was out, he snatched the phone away from her and just narrowed his eyes at her before looking back at the other family while he still had her phone in his hands. she felt like a kid as her phone was snatched away from her, she huffed as she could no longer text her boyfriend. she looked at the family before looking back at river. mia didn't know him to well, but they both hated each other he was snob, just a rich kid. although, she was rich as well she wasn't one to really show it. she narrowed her eyes at him before looking back at his family. emilia started to loose focus as she grew bored of what mr willington was saying, she looked down at the table twiddling her fingers. she didn't really want to be here and she felt like she didn't really need to.

xxxxxxxxxxbut, then she heard her name being stated. her focus turned to river since he stated her name in the conversation, she looked at him then at his mother. she raised a brow at what she said wondering what she meant by this. mia looked at river once again as he spoke, she wasn't saying anything until she knew what was happening. she was confused on what they were saying, and so she remained silent. as his mother finally spoke, her eyes widened "wait what?!" she said in a confused state. she shrunk back into her chair, as she tried to get her head around it. she was ignoring river as he ranted on, all she could hear was muffling. she looked at her mother and father before standing up "you knew about this and you didn't tell me? you know i'm in a relationship!" she said to her father but again looked at her mother, she felt like she was literally about to burst into flames. "we know that darling, but you don't need that boy river will take better care of you, and he'll treat you right and give you everything you'll need. that boy can't give you that" her mother said to her as she took her daughters arm to try and sit her back down. "no mum!" she said as she pulled her arm away from her "i love jason, not this snob!" she replied as she pointed at the young boy "i want to be with the person i love not this scumbag! i won't let you break us up, i never wanted to be in charge of this company. i didn't want this life!" she told her family and the willingtons, she started to break down in the sentence as her eyes started to well-up with tears. mia couldn't get any more words out, she looked at the other family before pushing her chair over and walked out the door. she needed to get away from everyone to calm herself down but she didn't know where to go from her. she just ran into the nearest toilets before letting out her tears. she went over to the sink and gripped onto the edge of this sink, she couldn't believe want her family had agreed to.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:05 am

River Kane Wellington
      River turned his head towards Emilia's mother when she mentioned his name, "Take of her?" he asked, "I barely want to be in the same room as her. I am sure that her boyfriend will treat her perfectly well," he told Emilia's parents. He had no intention of being the man who would take care of her for the rest of her life. River's head turned to face Emilia when she replied to her mother, "Excuse me? I'm no snob," he corrected, unsure of where this view she had of him came from. Yeah, River was wealthy because of his family, and he had received everything he had ever wanted in life, but he tried to stay humble about it. He never once tried to rub his money in anyone's face, especially as he grew older and more appreciative of all of his blessings. River's eyes followed the girl as she left the room, still unable to comprehend the situation himself. He knew that neither of them wanted this life, so he figured maybe they could come up with some sort of plan to fool their parents into thinking they were getting what they wanted. River stood up from sitting and looked at the people who were sitting around the table. In this very moment, all of the people in the conference room disgusted him, and he really had no desire of spending another minute with them. River let out a sigh and looked at his father, unsure of how to handle his exit in a professional way. River had been taught to handle all situations in the office professionally, no matter how ridiculous it was. Unlike Emilia, River looked forward to taking over the company one day, so he couldn't just storm out of the room. River buttoned the middle button on his suit jacket, and picked up his phone from off of the table, gripping it tightly in his hand as a way to control his anger, "I'll talk to her," he told the group, giving them what he knew they wanted to hear.

After River had removed himself from the conference room, he looked around the hall to see which direction Emilia had run off in. He remembered noticing her eyes start to tear up, and since he didn't hear any loud sobbing in the hall, he figured she must've run-off to the bathroom. River let another sigh escape his mouth, this time more exaggerated, and headed in the direction of the nearest restroom. Once he was standing outside the door, he stood still for a moment, unsure of what to do next. He was truly planning on talking to the girl, but not in order to convince her of their parents' plan. River ran his hand through his short hair before he extended his hand to knock on the door, "Emilia?"he asked. He took a second to look around his surrounding, making sure no one was around him. The office was starting to clear out, so the hall they were in was pretty empty. River took a few steps forward and rested his ear against the door as he knocked again, trying to see if he could hear her, which he could. She was still crying, which made River slightly uncomfortable since they were not close, "Listen, I don't want this to happen just as much as you do. So let's figure out a way for both sides to get what they want!" he suggested, once again scanning the area to make sure no one was near them. His ear was still rested against the toilet door, trying to hear if he was getting any feedback from Emilia, "I'm also in a relationship," he stated, "...well sort of," he added. River looked down for a second before he continued to speak, "Anyway, I have no intention of ending it to be with you, just like I'm sure you don't plan on leaving your boyfriend for me," he explained, "So let's figure this out," he said, hoping she would open the door soon.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:51 am

emilia lily jones

emilia moved her hands up to her eyes wiping away the tears, she moved to where she was could grabbed some paper to dry her eyes and sort out her mascara that stained under eyes from all the crying. she tried to calm herself down, as she took deep breaths. she wished she had her phone but her dad still had it, she looked at herself in the mirror but the conversation just flooded back into her mind and she started to tear up once again. she hated this deal, she didn't want to be here right now. she wished she could just trade places with someone else, she wished she could be with her boyfriend. mia then heard a voice at the door, recognising it as river's, she didn't want to see him right now. his voice made her tense up, but she looked towards the door as she heard that he might have a plan to get out of this. she moved closer to the door to listen to his suggestion, again she wiped away the tears that ran down her cheeks. the young girl heard he was in a relationship to, she carried on listening to him edging closer to the door until her ear was up against it as she listened to him. mia listened to his explanation and started to think about it, she didn't know whether to trust him and go with it but really did she have any other choice?

xxxxxxxxxxas she thought about it, she moved so she could open the door. she then saw river standing there as if he was listening into her crying. she sighed and tilted her head slightly to the side "so what are you suggesting? we fake this?" she asked him, getting from what he was saying it sounded as if he was suggesting it, so they can just go through with it and make their families happy but river and herself could be happy as well so they can remain in the current relationships.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:22 am

River Kane Wellington

River leaned against the door frame as he continued to rest his ear against the door. This position was beginning to become a bit uncomfortable, but he continued to stay in it just to make sure he could hear Emilia if she replied to him. When the door finally opened, River jumped slightly and took a few steps back. From her facial expression and the tilt of Emilia's head, he could see that she was curious about what he had suggested. River nodded at the girl's question, "Exactly," he replied. He examined her face and noticed some mascara stains that had traveled down her cheeks from her tears. She was so upset over this whole situation, and even though River wasn't her biggest fan, he felt bad for her. She was right when she mentioned in the conference room that she didn't choose this life, and he felt bad for her parents forcing this on her, and being so disapproving of her current boyfriend. The boy sighed and focused his attention back on the topic, "All we need to do is act like we are actually planning to go through with this whole thing. Maybe even act like we're falling in love so they don't get suspicious," he told her, "We just won't tell them we have no intention of actually falling in love and getting married," he added. River smiled slightly as he started to realize that this plan could actually work, "We can continue to go out on dates and hang out with our significant others, but instead of telling our parents it's them, we just say we are with each other," he suggested. Of course the two of them would occasionally have to hang out together, because they would need to create proof that they were actually starting to get to know each other. Once in a while they could meet up, share some random facts, take a few pictures with one another, and then go their separate ways. He hadn't figured out what they would do when it became time to actually plan the wedding and set a date, but he figured they could figure that out later. River's eyes flickered towards the floor as he watched Emilia digest his plan, and then looked at her again, "So, what do you think?" he asked her.

{{To force them to spend more time together, and maybe give them a chance to actually get to know each other and fall in love/ create some drama with their current relationships, should we have their parents buy them a house so they have to live together??
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me