1x1 with SpaceDad_00

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with SpaceDad_00

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Welcome to Bounty High,

Where dreams become reality

You may read the story, but please do not post.

Characters:

Caitlyn
crush: Jordan
bf: none
Traits: smart, artist, athletic
personality: kind, funny( sometimes) nerd,geek
Background:
She grew up in a small house in the city with her parents. she is an only child. Her parents separated and she lives with her mom mainly and step-dad who has a lot of money but she doesn't like the huge house and money. She just wants her old life. She has played soccer since 4th grade she is really good at it. She is smart and always willing to help others whether through tutoring or anything else. She tends to not open up to people unless she trusts them or feels comfortable around them. She has a German shepherd, He means the world to her real father got him as a gift for her when she got onto the soccer team in 4th grade. She took the dog with her when she and her mom moved into her stepfather's large house in the suburbs. Her stepfather wanted her to get rid of the dog Jazz but, her mom saw how much the dog meant to her and convinced him o let Caitlyn keep the dog. Most of her life consists of doing anything to stay away from home, she hates the big house. She brings Jazz pretty much everywhere she goes, she does her best to avoid going home. Her stepdad is a cat person who has 2 cats that hate her.

Name: Jordan
Crush: Caitlyn
Girlfriend: None
Personality traits: Kind, funny, artistic, creative
Nickname: J

Background:

Jordan grew up in a small town with his father, his sister June, and his dog, Marck. He and June lived in an apartment that allowed animals, but when the ownership of the building was transferred, the new owner decided that he didn't want to own the apartment, and had it evacuated. Jordan and his family moved to a new area they had been looking at for a while, and Jordan took to caring for Marck once they were settled in. Jordan usually listens to music, because he feels like it keeps him in a protective place, outside of the real world.
Last edited by Darkminnow on Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
you can call me Dark, Minnow
or Dork. Not online most week
days, sometimes offline on
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: High-School Romance 1x1 with PayDaymags

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:57 pm

JORDAN

Jordan walked towards Bounty High, his sneakers squeaking on the rough pavement. He gave a long sigh, his breath coming out in a puff in the cold weather.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Caitlyn stood in front of the large doors to Bounty High. They hadn't opened yet. She stood there hoping the day would go smoothly. She just wished she could get her dog and go to soccer. She knew the day wouldn't be as long as it would seem but she had her doubts
Last edited by the_kiiwii on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:06 pm

Caitlyn looked at her surroundings. It wasn't completely different after all she had moved last year she knew her surroundings she went to the school the year before bet it felt different, it felt strange this time, like a new place. She looked for her friends and fellow teammates from her soccer team, but she saw no one familiar. She stood there alone wishing that day was already done.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:06 pm

JORDAN

Jordan looked up as he neared the building. A single figure stood by the doors, obviously waiting for them to open. He reached up and stroked his dark brown hair. He pulled his ear-buds out, and stuck them in his pocket. He would probably want them later, but he couldn't have them in now. He began to jog the rest of the way, and his sneakers hit the stairs to the building with a satisfying:
Thump, thump. Thump, thump. He stuck out a hand to hold onto the metal railing, but soon regretted it when he made contact with the icy pole. He jerked his hand away and stuck it in his pocket. He neared the building and stood, staring at the huge doors.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:10 pm

Caitlyn turned quickly, at hearing the squeak of someone's shoes. Her Black hair flipped over her shoulder as she turned. She saw a brown hair boy approaching the doors. She turned back to the doors hoping it was before their eyes met.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:11 pm

[quote="PayDaymags"]Caitlyn turned quickly, at hearing the squeak of someone's shoes. Her Black hair flipped over her shoulder as she turned. She saw a brown hair boy approaching the doors. She turned back to the doors hoping it was before their eyes met. She stood there staring at the doors taping her foot with impatience. Her Black and green backpack was heavy on her shoulders but she was to distracted to notice. She hoped the doors would open soon. She couldn't stop thinking about the past year, the move, jazz, her real father.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:16 pm

JORDAN

Jordan studied the girl with his emerald-green eyes in the short moment that she faced him. All he knew was that she was a kind-looking girl with long dark hair. He didn't get enough time to see anything else. Her black-green backpack hung on her shoulders, and he would have said something if it weren't for the doors.

The doors creaked open, held by a large, dark man with black hair and kind brown eyes. He wore a dark green shirt and blue jeans. "Hello, i'll be your principle, Mr. Chester. Please, come in and take a look around."

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:19 pm

Caitlyn glanced back at the green-eyed boy before greeting the new found principle
" H..Hello." she stuttered slightly, surprised, before entering the large building. She quickly walked in, she stopped in the hallway looking down at her schedule, looking for her locker number and combo. It read locker 398 main floor. She followed the line of lockers until she found hers. She studied the number hard before opening it. She looked around after she opened it she had 10 minutes to get to her first class, only on the first day. She wondered if in homeroom they would explore the school a little bit but quickly denied that thought thinking where not freshman. She looked inside of the locker before opening her backpack.
Last edited by the_kiiwii on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:24 pm

JORDAN

Jordan nodded towards the principle, then pulled a slip of paper out of his pocket. He carefully read the number:

It was written in red pen, with very neat handwriting. He headed towards his locker and noticed the girl he had seen earlier, opening the locker next to his. "Hey." He said with a quick glance at her. "I'm Jordan."

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain