A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with General Hux

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with Mire Seit

Postby General Hux » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:04 am

(Timeskip the fight?)

"Well, I am your droid, Master and I can hack things surprisingly well. As expected of a droid owned by someone of your stature, master." He said while his voice sounded more sincere than usual "If I could drink, it would be to your glorious honor and to the rule of the First Order!" He said "And of course, to the Supreme Leader who one day can easily be you, master."
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:10 am

(Sure)

"If I could become Supreme Leader then that surely wouldn't come easily." Hux commented. "Either way. Hacking into my door's security system." Hux stated and it seemed like he was going saying something else but he just left it at that. With a long sigh he looked in the direction of his working desk and then went over to it. "You can stay here if you wish to. I have work I need to finish."
Hi! I am Lucien, I also go by Crow c:
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:46 am

Chance was back in his cell after the fight. Phasma was strong and he shouldn't underestimate her, she seemed like she was one of the strongest in the Finalizer. She was surprisingly nice though. That was what made him confused about the whole thing, how could she be so strong yet so nice?

"Would you want me to shut down, Master? To give you more focus." He waited for a response. "Also, I would be careful with the Blaster I put down, I'd rather you don't shoot your leg off today." He said before taking it off the bed and 8-LOM started to stare at the wall.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:58 am

The guard from before was back to guarding Chance's cell, he seemed to be quite bored with his task but it seemed he had no other choice other than: wait, guard the cell and wait for someone to replace him. As he stood, troopers occasionally passed by, the majority of them were off duty now so it didn't surprise FN-2187 that much.

"You can stay on if you wish to. I am certain Millicent would like some company." said Hux as he sat down in his office chair to get to work on some reports. While Millicent just seemed to be rousing from her sleep on Hux's guest chair that stood across the table, opposite from the one he was currently sitting in. "Not to worry, I like my legs as they are."
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:14 am

He felt as if he knew it was that FN-218 that was guarding his room and decided he should start his own training and started to throw punches at the air with the occasional kick. He had hit the wall quite often but that was just because normally when he kicks he moves closer to the target.

He wandered over to Millicent and picked her up and started to cuddle her happily. He stroked her as light as he could. He eventually ended up on the ground with Millicent on top of him. He was happy like this and being near Millicent made him extremely happy.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:21 am

FN-2187 could hear some of the kicks and punches make contact with a wall inside the cell. He used his blaster in his hand, to bang with the back of it on the door. "Oi! Quite it down in there!" he spoke rather loudly so that he could be heard through the door but also not too loud so that he won't draw anyone else's attention.

Several hours have passed, and Hux was still at his desk working on reports. He really should of went to bed around 2 hours ago to get some good night's sleep but he didn't. "I swear soon Millicent will love you more than me." he said with a small chuckle as he flipped through another report. While Millicent was happily playing with the droids hand as it was a climbing post for the kitten.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:58 am

He kept punching and kicking but in the middle of the room and kept it quiet. He eventually did this for a couple minutes before feeling extremely tired. He walked over to the bed and moved his helmet to the corner, lay down on the bed and started to fall into a dreamless sleep.

"I believe Millicent already does love me more." He stroked the kitten more and more. He let the Kitten climb his hand and put his head down for the Kitten to climb onto it. He was very happy about all of this. "I really do think Millicent loves me more than you at this point."
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:08 am

As FN-2187 stood guard, he thought he might have fallen asleep in his helmet during this time, since time seemed to skip in chunks for him. Luckily a guard replacement has arrived in time, to release him from his duty and now another trooper will have to guard the prisoner.

"Millicent you little traitor." said Hux with a faint smile and a small chuckle, he no longer looked like his usual cold self: his hair was in slight disarray from him running his hand through it several times, his clothes were somewhat crumpled from sitting in the same position for 3 hours now, his eyes no longer held that cold glare that they did on the bridge.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:09 am

He slept and had a dream of his old Clone days and the faint memories of his final mission. He remembered walking down to the Hangar and landing on the planet. The people he was meant to kill knew and knocked him out and must have maybe sold him off as a slave to them.

Something that also made him happy was how his Master had calmed down from the long days Hux normally had. He was glad. He put Millicent down and walked over to Hux and fixed his hair. "Sorry, Master. I couldn't help myself." He then walked back to the cat and stroked the kitten more
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:42 am

The two troopers acknowledge and nodded to each other before they swapped places and FN-2187 walked away, he can now finally go to his own small quarters and have a rest, there was no time to do anything else other than rest for him now.

After 8-LOM fixed his hair he glanced to the side and saw himself in the reflection of one of the datapads, to his own eyes he looked really tired and should go to bed, but he decided not to. He still had work to be done. "It's fine." he said, which was very out of character for the General even when he was in this state.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me