1x1 peggy+prince

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 peggy+prince

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:33 pm

TOBY
Toby smiled and shrugged, "What can I say? I can't help but be great at things." He laughed, "And I guess you're right. Plus I missed you too, nerd." He finished his coffee and tossed it in the trash can from where he was standing, raising his arms and yelling "Score!"

Toby flinched a bit at the explosive comment, there had been so many strange coincidences, when would they end? "So, who so I need to beat up?" He said, only half joking. He'd never let anyone touch Brendon and get away with it. "Seriously though, let me take a look at it." He said, gently placing his hand on Brendon's cheek and looking at the cut. "Whoever hit you got you good." He muttered.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Brendon
Brendon let out a weak chuckle with a smile, “You Jock” he rolled his eye clapping sarcastically. He finished his drink and stood back a little further turning around and threw it over his shoulder as it went in. “See not that hard” he grinned at the other male

“no one. You don’t have to beat anyone. I doubt you could catch him” he sighed softly holding his arms to his chest.he just wanted to admit everything to Toby but he held back as he let out a breath. When he took his cheek he chuckled softly, “Yeah I was dumb and wasn’t looking out when he got me, I’ll be ok Toby” he move his hand. “if you need to shower and get changed there are extra clothes in the bottom of my drawer
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:13 pm

TOBY
Toby shrugged, "That's just luck, but hey at least I'm not a nerd." he smiled and stole Brendon's glasses, putting them on. "How do I look?" He joked, "Am I as nerdy as you?" He then gave them back.

"Are you sure about that? I bet I could get him." He said seriously. "No ones gonna get away with hurting you as long as I'm around. That's for sure." He said wrapping his arms around Brendon. "You're safe with me." He said softly. "Did you at least get him back?" He asked as he let go. He knew that he could make this guy pay for hurting his boyfriend. All he'd have to do is get into his suit and find the guy.

He turned away to go change, "Thank you, I can always count on you." He said happily walking into the next room. "Have you got any bandages? I've gotta wrap my wrist." He called out after he had changed into some exercise shorts and a loose tee shirt.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Brendon
He feigned an insulted face, “I am not a nerd and even if I was I pull those glasses off better than you” He laughed and put them back on with a smile

“No really babe it’s fine. He’ll get what he deserves.” He laughed softly cuddling into his arm as he looked at Toby, “I think I got him in the arm somewhere but I’m not sure where exactly.” He kissed Toby’s cheek with a small smile, “I’ll get him back don’t worry.”

“You bet your butt you can’t count on me!” He called out laughter in his voice, “Yeah they’re underneath the sink. What did you do to your wrist? Did you fall or something?” He got off the couch walking to the bedroom and sat on the bed already getting under the covers and yawning, “Least we don’t have class tomorrow”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:22 am

TOBY
"You're such a nerd. And you sure? I think I looked pretty rad." Toby joked, pushing his hair back. "How do you know that? Do you plan on fighting him sometime, because I'm in." He replied. "No one could take on the two of us," he laughed. "Ultra nerd and Jock boy."

"Yeah my wrist got hit by something. My watch took the worst of it though, so it's not too bad, just gonna be a nasty bruise" He searched under the sink and grabbed a pack of bandages. "Perfect." He said to himself as he began wrapping his wrist. He winced at the pressure, but got used to it pretty quick.

When he was done he walked over to the bed and hopped on, pulling out his phone. He scrolled through his social medias for a few minutes before yawning. He pulled a cover over himself and almost immediately fell asleep.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:04 am

He laughed softly and pushed his hair back, “I have a hunch I’ll see him again soon and then I’ll kick his butt into next year” he smiled softly, “Alright but if you fight with me I’ve gotta tell you something”
He sighed and wrung his hands.

“oh that sucks I’m sorry your wrist got hurt “ He watched him wrap his wrist with a soft smile as he checked his phone scrolling through social media, another news reel on Vulture and Shadow Flyer, oh Boy he was gonna have to tell Toby

Brendon snuggled against Toby and sighed softly against his chest as he fell asleep sighing softly
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:12 am

TOBY
He opened his eyes slightly and smiled. "You've got to tell me something?" He asked softly. "You can tell me anything babe." He said, his tone more serious. He was very concerned, seeing how worried Brendon looked.

Toby wished he could tell Toby about, well, everything, but he knew how Brendon idolizes Shadow Flyer. It probably wouldn't turn out well. But he felt can keeoing secrets from someone he was this close to, especially since he could imagine them spending the rest of their lives together.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:27 am

Brendon
He took a deep breath in and smiled at Toby, “I’m a superhero” He chuckled as he felt a weight lift off his chest, he knew if Toby reacted badly he could just write it off as a joke. He watched Toby’s face for any signs of emotion. He breathed out and sighed again, “Not just any superhero either I’m Shadow Flier.” He placed a hand over his cut, “I got this in a fight against Vulture and ya know..” he sighed out, “I understand if you don’t want to date me anymore but I can’t keep a secret from you” He placed a hand on Toby’s cheek, “This doesn’t change anything right?”

He felt his heart sink, Toby hadn’t said anything and this worried Brendon he loved Toby and he couldn’t risk losing him. His free hand gripped the sheet nervously as he sighed softly, “I would gladly give up being a hero for you”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:45 am

TOBY
Toby laughed, making eye contact with Brendon. "Aw man, that's hilarious, but how did you actually get that cut?" His face suddenly became serious. "Wait you're not joking?" He sighed. Of course none of his relationships could go so smoothly. Something always had to go terribly wrong. "The Vulture?" He asked sheepishly, hoping that he had heard Brendon wrong. "Uh, don't worry. I still love you, no matter what you do in your free time. But uh, you should have told me earlier." He said. He couldn't believe it, but he needed some time to think things over. All he knew is that he couldn't tell Brendon who he was.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:49 am

Brendon
Brendon smiled and hugged him moving through the sheets with a smile as he kissed Toby. “I’m so glad you understand darling” he held him as he smiled over his shoulder. “I love you” he smiled as he yawned and released Toby, “We should really get some sleep.” He laughed softly as he snuggled under the covers, moving close to Toby, “I’m glad you understand love.” He laughed softly and yawned again his eyes closing as he sunk into sleep a blissful smile on his face

//you want to start on the timeskip to the morning?
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me