sacred blood [onexone]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

sacred blood [onexone]

Postby miss kobayashi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:37 pm

this is a one x one between Inudragon and gucci gucci
    please do not post unless you are one of us c:
    miss kobayashi

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: sacred blood [onexone]

Postby miss kobayashi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:05 pm

a heavy gust of wind nearly pushed silia to the ground. it was a cold fall day, almost nearing winter, and he hadn't worn enough clothes to block himself from the cold. he shivered, running his hands up and down his arms to create even the slightest bit of friction. am I lost? he questioned to himself, staring up at the tall trees in the forest that surrounded him. in his hand was only a thin rope, one to hold his dog, sauerkraut. it was a rather odd name for a dog, but his little brother insisted on her being called that. he whistled for his dog, another gust of wind hitting him, sending chills down his spine. silia once again rubbed his arms, a pit in his stomach as everything started to become unrecognizable.
      miss kobayashi

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Inudragon » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:17 pm

A young man watches the newcomer, more curious than hostile. He smiles in amusement at how lost the human looked. His red eyes flash slightly, making his way over to him slowly. However, he stays hidden by the trees, taking great care to be sure that he was not detected. It was strange for a human to be there in that part of the forest... He hadn't seen a lost one in a while. Je decided that he would watch and see what he would do, although the thought of a dog made him a little uneasy. He hoped that the rope wasn't for a dog.
      Inudragon

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby miss kobayashi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:06 pm

silia hesitated, before calling out the dogs name, "sauerkraut! here girl!" his voice echoed through the trees.
          anxious, he rubbed his arms again, gripping the rope tightly in his palms.

a small glint of light caught his attention. he turned his head, squinting his eyes to see in the evening forest.
          "hello?" he called, his voice shaking. "is, is someone there?"
        miss kobayashi

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby Inudragon » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:16 pm

He stops for a moment, mentally cursing himself. He puts on his most charming grin, fixing his clothes before peeking around the tree, his eyes slightly wide and fearful. "Hello..? Wh-who are you? And what are you doing..?" He trembles slightly, looking just like a confused and lost teen. He clutched onto the bark of the tree tightly, his knuckles turning white.
        Inudragon

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby miss kobayashi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:51 pm

silia felt a wave of relief, but also confusion, as the male peeks his head around the corner. he nears the tree, softly reaching out his hand in comfort. "i'm lost, and I can't find my dog, and, and, its cold." he brushes the hair from out of his eyes, once again squeezing tight the rope that he held in his bare hands.

"maybe we can find our way out together." silia gestures, walking closer to the other teen
          miss kobayashi

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby Inudragon » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:55 pm

He hesitantly nods after a few seconds. "Okay... it is really cold. What direction did you come from? I don't know how I got here..." He shifts, scratching the side of his head before moving out from behind the tree. "I bet we can find your dog fairly easily while we try to find the way out."
          Inudragon

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby miss kobayashi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:38 pm

"I..." he pauses, turning his head back and forth to search for something recognizable.
              "I'm not sure. I think I came from, that way?" he gestures to a section that has a thinner selection of trees.
              silia starts to walk, looking back to see if the person is following him. after a couple moments, silia breaks the silence.
              "i'm silia, by the way. i'm looking for my dog sauerkraut." he rubs his arms again.
            miss kobayashi

My pets
            My items
            My wishlist
            My gallery
            My scenes
            My dressups
            Trade with me

Postby Inudragon » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:40 pm

He smiles at him weakly. "My name is Raven.. I like your name." He follows behind him, watching him walk. He was being very quiet while h walked. "What does oyour dog look like? Maybe we can find it easier if I knew what color it was..."
            Inudragon

My pets
            My items
            My wishlist
            My gallery
            My scenes
            My dressups
            Trade with me

Postby miss kobayashi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 pm

"thanks. raven, like the bird, huh?" silia gave a soft sigh, a pit in his stomach as he wondered about his dog.
                "oh, uh, shes small, about two feet off the ground. a mixed breed, half shiba half shar-pei. shes still a puppy so i'm scared she might get hurt, or fall, or get caught by someone bad-" silia began to work himself up, and stopped abruptly. he gave another short sigh.
              miss kobayashi

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me