La Douleur Exquise (1x1 L.G. / Ember )

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

La Douleur Exquise (1x1 L.G. / Ember )

Postby LadyGalleth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:34 am

"I was in shock. Not only has his playing brought a tear in my brothers' eyes, but without even knowing, his beautiful playing brought a tear to my eyes, as well."

He loves her... But I love him. God, I want to pull my hair out sometimes! That moron... If he only knew. Maybe it's for the best.
It's easier to be with someone you don't love, than to be in love with someone you can't have. Letting go doesn't mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things right now that can't be...

~L.G.<3
----------John Watson----------
We can't giggle, it's a crime scene!

_

_

_

_

_
We solve crimes, I blog about it,
he forgets his pants

Signature By Crimson_Raven
LadyGalleth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: La Douleur Exquise (1x1 L.G. / Ember )

Postby LadyGalleth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:35 am

Characters

Kyoya Otori- 16- Lilac- Cool Type
Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin- 15- Blue and orange- Mischievous Type
Haruhi Fujioka- 15- Red- Natural Rookie
"Honey" Mitskuni- 17- Pink- Cute Type
Tamaki Suou- 16- White- Princely Type
Last edited by LadyGalleth on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_

_

_

_

_
he forgets his pants

LadyGalleth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyGalleth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:37 am

Code: Select all
 *Picture*
*quote*

Name:

Nickname:

Host type (if available)

Rose color(If available)

Short bio:

_

_

_

_

_
he forgets his pants

LadyGalleth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyGalleth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:38 am

"What sets your spirit free, is something only you yourself can know."

Kyoya Otori

Shadow King, VP, Mommy.

Cool type

Lilac

Being the youngest son, I'll never be heir to my family business. And yet, father expects so much of me. I never knew what it was like to my own person. That is, until he showed up. He taught me that I'm not some puppet for my father to control.
And for that, I'm forever grateful. I keep replaying that day over and over in my head when I need solace. Every time I close my eyes, you're always there. Who knew such an idiotic idea would change my life so drastically?

"The one that wasn't me was Hikaru. And that one that wasn't Hikaru was me."

Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin

Doppelgangers, Little Devils

Mischievous type

Blue and orange.

We're always with each other. It was always us. We didn't believe we needed anybody else. We shut off our hearts so that no one could come in and break them. And then he came. He showed us that it's alright to let people in. If we let in the right people, they won't hurt us.The Host Club is like a family to us. It's not just 'us' anymore.

_

_

_

_

_
he forgets his pants

LadyGalleth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:27 pm

*Picture* https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/our ... 0627210942
*quote*

*To the twins* We've had enough of this! You're both to blame for this fight! Hika-chan and Kao-chan, I want you to make up and go halfsies on this cake, okay? But, I want to have a piece too, so I guess we're gonna have to go thirdsies. We're not going to be able to split the strawberry on top though. What should we do? Maybe I should just take it. After all, strawberries are my favorite. Oh, I forgot to ask, Hika-chan, Kao-chan,

Name:Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka

Nickname:

Host type (if available) The Cute Type

Rose color(If available)pink

Short Bio:Although he often appears dimwitted, Honey is actually highly intelligent and clever, and is able to see that Tamaki, Hikaru and Kaoru all have feelings for Haruhi. Despite his generally positive nature, he angers easily when awakened from slumber and since his bloodtype is AB, most of the hosts believe that he has a split personality (i.e. Dark/Nice Honey). As the oldest person in the club, Honey refers to his fellow hosts using the "-chan" honorific. He also serves as a mentor-figure for the hosts, especially Kaoru, and is eager to help others find their identity, just as Tamaki helped him find the courage to be his own true self. However, he does not believe in babying people, even Mori, and typically does not offer his advice unless he is approached first. He is adoring of his stuffed bunny, Usa-chan, as it was made just for him by his late grandmother, and he harbors an insatiable appetite for sweets and cake, admitting that he eats three whole cakes for dessert every evening after dinner.
Honey is born under the star sign of Pisces, the Fishes. The positive traits of this sign are imagination, kindness, compassion, intuition, sensitivity and selflessness; the negative traits being escapism, idealism, a weak will, over-sensitivity, pessimism and indolence. Since he is born on the 29th of February, leap-day, Honey is considered a "leapling" and only celebrates his actual birthday once every four years, giving these qualities a lesser influence on his personality.
 *Picture*

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/our ... t=original
*quote*

“While I may not be his lover, I know that I'm not nothing to him.”

Name:Haruhi Fujioka

Nickname:

Host type (if available)Natural Rookie

Rose color(If available) red

Short bio:Haruhi takes on the role of male host with a comical tsukkomi-archetype, despite being of female sex; keeping her sex secret from the host club's female clients. Haruhi's character was positively received, both because of her fluid gender and her down-to-earth personality.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/our ... 0902130940

*quote*

“Besides, people always tell me that I'm dripping with good looks."

Name:Tamaki Suoh

Nickname:Daddy

Host type (if available)The King

Rose color(If available) white

Short bio:Tamaki Suoh is one of two major protagonists in this shojo comedy, the other being his love interest, Haruhi Fujioka.  Although his outward manner would be best described as flamboyant, egotistical and dramatic he is, in fact, a young man dedicated to his studies, his friends, and his duties as a host. He is considered the "Princely" type, entertaining his female clients with upper-class etiquette and shameless flattery. He views the club as his "family" with himself as the father, Kyoya Ootori as the mother, Haruhi Fujioka as the daughter, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin as the sons, and Honey and Mori as the neighbors. His real family consists of his mother, Anne-Sophie, his father, Yuzuru Suoh; and his strict paternal grandmother, Shizue Suoh. He is also known to be an accomplished classical pianist.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyGalleth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:34 pm

((Who's to start? ))

_

_

_

_

_
he forgets his pants

LadyGalleth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:36 pm

(Could you please start?)
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyGalleth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:43 pm

(( Sure. ))

Kyoya

I hope he knows I'm not listening. He's rambling on and on about something... what, I don't know. I shift the laptop on my chest so it doesn't fall, stretching my feet and legs out in Tamaki's lap, hiding a yawn with my blazer sleeve. "Hm?" I eventually drag my eyes away from my screen, closing the computer as I stand up and stretch. "Say something?" I jump when the twins dart past me, Haruhi close behind them, screaming about them stealing something. What am I doing with my life? With a clearing of my throat, I stare at the three of them and clap my hands, the former of the two stopping in their tracks. "Give it back," I say simply.

"Aw~ Kyoya-Senpai, you're no fun."

"We were just playing tag!" Kaoru pouts.

"Well don't, you'll break something." I push my glasses up and sigh, shaking my head. I look over at Tamaki and blink as he immediately jumps at Haruhi. "I'm going for a walk." I state before walking out of the room.

"What's wrong with him?" I hear Hikaru whisper before I shut the door.

Once outside, I slide down the wall, placing my head in my hands. What am I doing? My heart breaks and shatters every time he... he talks about her, I just... I groan and pick myself up, continuing on my way.

_

_

_

_

_
he forgets his pants

LadyGalleth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:57 pm

“You two just give it back before you break something. I don’t think Haruhi even agreed to play. Besides we can’t have you all breaking things.” Takami said.

Haruhi sighed in relief. She couldn’t afford to owe so much money to the club. She was glad Kyoya stepped in when he did. “You heard the boss, guys.” She said, frowning at the twins. But where had Kyoya gone?

“Maybe some cake will cheer everyone up!” Honey said, hoping to avoid an argument. “Haru-chan! Want to eat some cake with me?” He asked.

Haruhi didn’t want to hurt Honey’s feelings. “Sure, Honey Senpai.” She said, even though she wasn’t the biggest fan of desserts.

“Just don’t do something messed like a food fight.” Tamaki said with a strict tone.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyGalleth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Kaoru

Food fight...? My brother's arm slithers its way around my neck. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I nod.

"Yeah." We set our sights on the "King" before making our way over to the table where Honey-Senpai is sitting with Haruhi. "We need to hurry before Kyoya-Senpai comes back."

Hikaru sits down, and I place my hand in my pocket. "Hey Honey-Senpai. Can we have some cake?" He asks sweetly with a smile.

"And I'm sure Tamaki-Senpai would love some." I lean on the table. "Wouldn't you agree?" While Hikaru asks for the cake, I walk over to Tamaki. "Hey Senpai. Is everything okay with Kyoya-Senpai? Is it... his dad again?" I'm hesitant to say that. They... don't have the best relationship, Kyoya and his dad. But at least he has us... right? "He seemed pretty upset when we left." I look towards the door, then out the window.

_

_

_

_

_
he forgets his pants

LadyGalleth

My pets