1 x 1 : v e t r a a n d d e j a v u

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x 1 : v e t r a a n d d e j a v u

Postby spaceface; » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:29 am

╔═════════════╗

A 1 x 1 !
- vetra and de

please don't post if you aren't one
of us! thank you!

╚═════════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗

mermaids are dangerous, vicious creatures. so when a girl catche
s one, she plans to kill it-before she realizes that he looks a little
familiar.

╚══════════════════════╝
┏━━━━━━━┓
xxguys. there's
xxgoing to be so
xxme haters out
xxthere. they're
xxgoing to look a
xxt us, team usa,
xxand be like, 'w
xxhy is the most
xxtalented one a
xxustralian?

┗━━━━━━━┛
xSISTERS
xx- before -
xMISTERS!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
x'ello there! my username's aether!, but you'r
xe welcome to call me alex or lex. i'm just you
xr average teen girl who loves pitch perfect, s
xtranger things, and supernatural.
♕♕♕
x-- demi-pansexual//chaotic good//enfp --
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━┓
xACA-SCUSE ME?
xACA-BELIEVE
xIT!
┗━━━━━━━━┛
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 : v e t r a a n d d e j a v u

Postby spaceface; » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:20 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xname: Farrah McClelland
xgender: female
xage: 17
xs.o: heterosexual

xscent: peaches
xvoice: light but firm, qu
iet

xskills: great at swimming,
making friends, and cooki
ng. somewhat skilled with
a sword and the bow and
arrow.

xweaknesses: easily embarras
sed, terrible at fishing (ev
en though it's the family b
uisness,) can be awkward
at times

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xhair: very dark brown, wavy
xeyes: sea green
xface: heart-shaped, high cheekbones
xphysique: tall, curvy, and toned

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
farrah is a very determined young wom
an who won't take any nonsense from any
one. she's friendly and loves to chat. the
moment someone tells her she can't do so
mething, it becomes her goal to prove the
m wrong. she's very loyal and honest to th
e point where she can be too blunt and hu
rt peoples' feelings. farrah's a bit mischeiv
ousand is well-known for her flirtatious na
ture that earns her quite a bit of attention
in the romantic department.
she's expected to marry soon and take up t
he family business in the fishing market, bu
t farrah just isn't ready to settle down, and
she certainly doesn't want to be a fisher. in
stead she's hoping to open a tavern.
┏━━━━━━━┓
xxguys. there's
xxgoing to be so
xxme haters out
xxthere. they're
xxgoing to look a
xxt us, team usa,
xxand be like, 'w
xxhy is the most
xxtalented one a
xxustralian?

┗━━━━━━━┛
xSISTERS
xx- before -
xMISTERS!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
♕♕♕
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━┓
xACA-SCUSE ME?
xACA-BELIEVE
xIT!
┗━━━━━━━━┛
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vetra~ » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:50 am

(pronunciation: fous-kiss ack dee-lahn, nicknamed 'four' since he's his parents' fourth child)

+++
From his four brothers and three sisters, Phorcys is his people's favorite. Well, some part of his people- there's a clear line between who find hi amusing, and who think he's just an unruly child. Even though he does joke a lot, Phorcys has a sharp wit and is surprisingly fast with solving problems. When he's around his closest friends, he often drops his cocky act, showing only them his relaxed and sweet true nature. Even though he seems silly, he knows when to stop his taunts (most of the times, at least).

---
One of the first things Phorcys learned on the land, was that he really, really hates tomatoes. He also learned that he probably shouldn't be a disrespectful brat (really, he was only explaining why their fishing tactics sucked), because humans don't seem to appreciate that. (He can still feel the ghost of his bruise where they'd hit him on the head.) 99% of his problems exist simply because he couldn't keep his damned mouth shut, but Phorcys insists that people just don't understand his humor.

Looks:
Phorcys has dark straight hair that falls just over his shoulders. It's partly bleached since he spends so much of his free time near the surface. He has a lean figure in both his human and merman form. The merpeople don't wear clothes (it only restricts them), though Phorcys is expected to wear jewellry and silks for certain ceremonies. Since he's one of his clans warriors, he also has a light armor that allows him to move fast. Since merpeople want to blend in as much as possible when they're on land, they wear average peasant clothes with grey cloaks. His tail is a blue/teal with golden tips.

ref 1
ref 2
ref 3

~Vetra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spaceface; » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:30 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FARRAH MCCLELLAND!
x dark brown hair, green eyes
x tall, curvy and toned
x the fisherman's daughter
x human
farrah pulled her clothes on-a soft worn white shirt that rolled up to her elbows and purple silk ankle-length trousers that she tucked it into. she ran a brush quickly through her wild hair before running down the stairs and pulling on her favorite pair of sandals, crafted from tough leather and colorful beads. her father was the best fisherman and fishmonger in town and her family's wealth was reflected in the nice clothing farrah wore.

the sun had barely risen-the colors of dawn blanketed the sky, but it was already warm as farrah stepped out of the cottage. the breeze smelled salty, like the ocean. farrah smiled a bit as she set off down the rocky path towards the beach.

her father's job allowed for them to have a seaside home, and the view sure paid off. farrah walked through the sandy terrain, staring distantly off into space. lately her father had been pushing fishing on her-she had no other members in her family besides her father and her horse, (yes, she considered him a family member,) which stayed at the local stables. no older brothers to take on the business instead of her. oh, and he wanted her to get married. he hadn't said it outright, but the old man had been inviting young men around her age to join them for dinner a few nights a week and it wasn't hard to see the outcome he hoped for. farrah didn't plan to get married anytime soon-she wasn't ready-but perhaps if her husband-to-be had a well-paying job she'd be able to work in his industry instead of as a fisher.

her stomach growled-she had forgotten to grab breakfast before leaving. she didn't really feel like going back into the cottage, so instead farrah made her way back up onto the main streets and started walking towards the town center, where farmers were already setting out their goods to sell at the market.
┏━━━━━━━┓
xxguys. there's
xxgoing to be so
xxme haters out
xxthere. they're
xxgoing to look a
xxt us, team usa,
xxand be like, 'w
xxhy is the most
xxtalented one a
xxustralian?

┗━━━━━━━┛
xSISTERS
xx- before -
xMISTERS!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
♕♕♕
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━┓
xACA-SCUSE ME?
xACA-BELIEVE
xIT!
┗━━━━━━━━┛
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vetra~ » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:30 am

Holding a hand over his mouth to stifle his panting, he hid behind an ancient oak. He would've been a lot more comfortable without his thick woolen cloak, but it made him blend into his surroundings, so it was worth it. A cold bead of sweat slowly rolled down his back as he listened to the sounds of the forest. Nothing. Just the soft rustling of the leaves and an occasional tsjirp of a bird. He must've shaken them off. Way too pleased with himself, he smirked- the guards hadn't stood a chance.

He did feel a pang of guilt as he imagined how furious his parents would be at the guards for losing him- again. But as he took off his hood and felt the salty wind softly blowing through his hair- delivering lovely smells of pine trees, fallen leaves and spices from a nearby village- he didn't feel sorry at all. He'd makde sure to remember the guards faces and give them a small sum of silver later to make up for his parents wrath.

He softly patted the leather pouch on his belt to make sure he hadn't lost it in his flight. There was a soft clinking noise as the coins inside the pouch moved against each other. Time to spend them. Phorcys thought to himself, heading north. There was a small village in that direction which had amazing plum tarts- quite possibly the only good thing humans had ever made.
~Vetra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spaceface; » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:46 am

FARRAH MCCLELLAND!
x tall, curvy and toned
x human
farrah entered the main square and looked around. she knew her gypsy-like outfit was earning her a lot of curious glances, but farrah didn't mind. she liked to stand out. she looked around for a good meal, inhaling deeply as she took in the mixture of scents here: baking bread, sweet hay, something sweet, and of course,
the disgusting smell of fish-since she lived in a seaside town it was a staple in the people's diet.

farrah decided to head towards a booth that was selling baked goods, including cheese rolls-her favorite. she figured she'd purchase a few of those along with a sausage or something. and... perhaps some fruit. apples were in season... farrah was never one of those girls who hardly ever ate-she liked a hearty meal. as she was walking towards the booth, a poster stapled to the side of a building caught her eye:
it was an informational article on how to keep safe from the merfolk. the post included instructions to always lock up the house before bed and to stay away from the ocean.

farrah shook her head. people did those things to keep themselves safe, and still they were murdered by the merfolk. just last night a family of three went to bed and never woke up. she had known those people personally.

farrah's father wasn't scared of the merfolk. he claimed that the townspeople needed to fight back, but so far no one was listening to him... except for maybe her. farrah agreed that maybe they shouldn't just stand by and let the merfolk pick them off, but she also didn't think that fighting back was the best answer. in her opinion, people needed to find out why the town was being attacked.

as soon as farrah arrived at the booth thoughts of the merfolk were ripped from her head. she looked through the selection of goods, but ended up getting the cheese rolls, just like she planned. after paying the woman farrah sidled off to find apples.
┏━━━━━━━┓
xxguys. there's
xxgoing to be so
xxme haters out
xxthere. they're
xxgoing to look a
xxt us, team usa,
xxand be like, 'w
xxhy is the most
xxtalented one a
xxustralian?

┗━━━━━━━┛
xSISTERS
xx- before -
xMISTERS!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
♕♕♕
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━┓
xACA-SCUSE ME?
xACA-BELIEVE
xIT!
┗━━━━━━━━┛
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vetra~ » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:53 am

Nearing the village, Phorcys was hesitant to leave the cover of the forest behind. Although his human form hadn't betrayed him before, he was still afraid that someone would see who- or rather, what- he was underneath. Slowly he continued his way towards the village. He'd left off his hood to blend in, but wished he could hide his features in the shadow of his cloak.

The stench of dead fish was getting worse the closer he got. Unlike the merfolk, humans always catched more fish than they could eat- resulting in a lot of unnecessary death and the horrible smell of rotten fish. A woman on the opposite side of the street scowled at him, and he realised some of his disgust must've shown on his face. Quickly he flashed her what he hoped was a charming smile. She just huffed and continued hitting a piece of fabric with a weird stick. Shrugging, he continued walking towards the center of the village- towards the farmers market. That's why he'd come, after all.

The streets gradually got busier as he neared the market- everywhere were stalls with exotic fruits, spices and of course the fish. But Phorcys ignored them and instead went straight to the baker's booth to get himself some precious plum pie.
~Vetra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spaceface; » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:57 pm

FARRAH MCCLELLAND!
x tall, curvy and toned
x human
the old farmer waited rather impatiently as farrah stared down at the measly supply of fruit he had laid out. she looked up questioningly, and in a gruff voice, he explained that most of his crops had been burned. feeling sorry for him, farrah bought a whole bag of apples and left a little extra money to help him out-she knew that it was hard for farmers whenever their crops didn't turn out. she wondered why they had burned. she hadn't asked. farrah hoped that it wasn't because someone had set them on fire-that had happened last year.

as farrah was purchasing her sausage from the booth, she noticed the woman operating it glance behind her. curious, she turned-at the baker's booth, which was right across the street, was a stranger. she'd never seen him before, and farrah knew everyone in the town.

mare didn't get a lot of incoming travelers. it wasn't much of a sight to see. they never had any tourists-and even just from looking and the back of his head, the guy seemed... different. she didn't think he was here on a vacation.

"um, miss?" farrah turned around, realizing that she had been zoning off.

"oh, sorry. here you go." farrah dumped a pile of coins into the woman's hands, and without waiting for change, the young woman set off, towards the baker's booth. she wanted to find out who this new person was...

farrah stood in line behind him, pretending to look at the goods but throwing curious glances over at him every once in a while.
maybe he'd say something about what he was doing in mare to the vendor-but if not... she'd ask him herself.
┏━━━━━━━┓
xxguys. there's
xxgoing to be so
xxme haters out
xxthere. they're
xxgoing to look a
xxt us, team usa,
xxand be like, 'w
xxhy is the most
xxtalented one a
xxustralian?

┗━━━━━━━┛
xSISTERS
xx- before -
xMISTERS!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
♕♕♕
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━┓
xACA-SCUSE ME?
xACA-BELIEVE
xIT!
┗━━━━━━━━┛
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vetra~ » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:45 am

Waiting in the line that was in front of the bakers booth, Phorcys couldn't help but glance over the shoulder of the woman before him, trying to find the tarts, but he couldn't see them (he tried standing on his tiptoes but people looked at him weirdly, so he decided to just wait until it was his turn). After the woman in front of him finally decided what was the perfect bread for her and her six children (one of them didn't like seeds, one disliked white bread and all of them wanted a flat bread; Phorcys'd suggested rye bread, but she hadn't been amused), Phorcys stood in front of the line. He could oversee the entire stall, but still, he couldn't find the plum tarts. Even worse: he didn't see any tarts at all.

Looking up at the baker -a broad old man who looked like he could easily snap Phorcys in half with his pinky finger- he asked him where the plum tarts were. After all, he's had them before at the exact same stall. Eyes narrowing, the baker answered: 'Ye know damn well why there's no plum tarts, brat. There ain't any plum tarts- here, or in any other part of this area. Now, are ye gonna buy a bread or not? 'Cause then let the lady behind you take yer place and take yer leave.' 'Wait- there aren't any plum tarts at a-' 'Next person!' The baker rudely interrupted Phorcys.

Taken aback, Phorcys walked away from the stall and headed towards the fountain in the center of the square. Although the bluntness of the baker'd startled him, he was puzzled by what he'd said. There weren't any plum pies? Every time Phorcys'd been in the village, they'd always had plum pies at the stall- what'd happened?
~Vetra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spaceface; » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:32 am

FARRAH MCCLELLAND!
x tall, curvy and toned
x human
he seemed to be looking for something. farrah's curiousity only grew. some of the other customers seemed to be annoyed with him, but she wasn't-most of the people in her town were just a bunch of grumps.

she couldn't help but snicker, under her breath of course, as the young man began to talk to the baker. mr. oscar. the man never really liked younger people. he was even annoyed by farrah, even though she had a charming nature and had bought goods from him many times. of course he wouldn't know about the plums. he was a traveler. she wondered why mr. oscar hadn't realized that-he saw the townspeople more often than she did and should of known he was a stranger.

as he left, she followed behind until she eventually caught up. they were by the fountain. in a laughing tone, the girl spoke up. "don't mind him. mr. oscar is just a big grump." she looked the guy up and down-he certainly looked different, but she didn't know why... just something about him. "he didn't realize that you aren't from around here.
a majority of our crops and orchards were set on fire a couple of weeks ago, and as a result we're missing out on a lot of produce, including plums. there's nothing to make the tarts with."
she sighed. farrah enjoyed many seasonal treats, like the plums tarts, and was quite sore about the fact that they wouldn't be having any that year.

"anyways, i'm farrah. who are you, and where'd you come from? we don't get many visitors here."
┏━━━━━━━┓
xxguys. there's
xxgoing to be so
xxme haters out
xxthere. they're
xxgoing to look a
xxt us, team usa,
xxand be like, 'w
xxhy is the most
xxtalented one a
xxustralian?

┗━━━━━━━┛