S.H.I.E.L.D. & Ghost Rider 1x1 - Crimson_Raven & skylasha

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: S.H.I.E.L.D & Ghost Rider 1x1 - Crimson_Raven & skylasha

Postby skylasha » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:46 am

-_Robbie_-

"HEY!!!" Robbie screamed, heading right for the idiots who were not only touching his car, but leaning on it. A couple looked over with bored expressions as the angry possessed guy came charging towards them. Robbie snarled angrily, and the car's beautiful black surface began to heat up. In the chilly morning, scorching hot steam billowed from the pristine black hellcharger. Robbie showed his teeth, his upper lip twitching. It took the morons a moment to realize that the car was now as hot as an iron that had been just used. They scrambled away from it quickly, as Robbie stood seething, lips back in a full on snarl, eyes burning orange as embers.

Skylasha|He/They/She Image
Hi, I'm Skylasha!
I love Marvel and Among Us a lot! I’m also a furry. Mental + chronic illness warrior.
Trying my best one day at a time.
I'm an artist! I take commissions and art trades
Avatar by SleepySwirly Sig art by Shadowphoenixfox
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:52 am

-_Daisy_-

"Hey! Beat it or I'll beat you like a drum!" Daisy yelled as the group if guys peeled themselves off of the car.
    They looked like a bunch of naïve teenagers.
    They stared at Robbie as his chest heaved, teeth bared and eyes were undoubtedly about to shatter his new shades from the heat.
    Daisy threw herself in between him and the guys.
    "Robbie! Calm down! Their just kids." She said desperately.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylasha » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:55 am

-_Robbie_-

Robbie snarled softly, a low rumble from low in his chest. He looked about two seconds from losing it and revealing his identity to the whole crowd. Then the possessed guy slowly quieted down and pulled out his keys. He walked calmly over to the car and got inside it, shutting the driver's door behind him. The steam that had been coming up from the car evaporated, and he pressed his head against the steering wheel, low growls softening then fading away. When Robbie came out of it he waved at Daisy shyly from the front seat, a soft little whimper escaping him. It seemed that now that his freak out was over, he felt ashamed of his behavior.

Hi, I'm Skylasha!
I love Marvel and Among Us a lot! I’m also a furry. Mental + chronic illness warrior.
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:49 am

-_Daisy_-

Daisy watched as he stared after the group, hearing the snarling coming from him.
    Vibrations caused her fingers to tremble, if it came to it she'd have to stop him.
    She heard the jingle of his keys as he pulled them out and he backed up, getting in the car.
    Daisy stood in front of the hood, running a hand through her hair and casting a nervous glance around.
    A couple had seemed to be watching but quickly looked away when she looked at them.
    She hadn't checked her phone for an alert in case the watchdogs had moved but apparently they were too busy eating now to notice.
    Daisy hesitantly looked up at Robbie through the windscreen, seeing him lift his head up and look at her.
    Daisy clenched her jaw and got in the passenger side, pulling the door shut.
    She sat in silence for a good half a minute and then turned on him.
    "What the heck?! Do you know how close that was?! What danger you just put us in?" She yelled at him and then had to remain herself to keep her voice down.
(ohhhh dear Robbie)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylasha » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:36 am

-_Robbie_-

Robbie had the grace to look ashamed as Daisy yelled at him. When she had finished, he looked down and concentrated on switching his outfit back to his typical leather jacket and gloves. "I...I'm sorry...I couldn't stop..." He managed. Robbie ran a hand through his soft, short black hair and bit his lip. "I just saw them messing with my car and I was already so tense and...and it just set me on fire, made me lose it." He admitted, rubbing at his temples. What is wrong with me?! Robbie wondered. He thought that by this point he should be able to keep the Rider under control by this point. Robbie sighed, realizing that he was wrong.

Hi, I'm Skylasha!
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:01 am

-_Daisy_-

Daisy sighed and shook her head.
    It wasn't so much Robbie's fault, the Rider was mostly to blame.
    "I know it's not easy to control yourself..." She started, staring blankly out at the grey sky.
    "Inhumans don't have to share their bodies with demons, I can't just blame it all on you." Daisy looks at him in a reproachable state.
    "Ghost Rider wants tainted souls, right? Were on a route to open season for some of the worst people in the world.
    Everyone else is small fry compared to this." She said, looking him directly in the eye, hoping to reach through to the demon rather than Robbie.
    "So get your bonehead in the game and focus."
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylasha » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:06 am

-_Robbie_-

Something flickered in Robbie's eyes, orange and feral, then it calmed and the deep brown of Robbie's eyes returned. "You have the Rider's attention now. He is claiming he will behave." Robbie said softly. He smiled. "Let's see that last five minutes." He groaned, rolling his eyes. Robbie turned the keys and started the car. He stepped on the gas and pulled the hellcharger out of the café parking lot.

Hi, I'm Skylasha!
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:00 am

-_Daisy_-

Daisy felt a pang of something inside her, seeing Robbie look so hopeless.
    "We'll figure it out...you can't let him rule your life." she looked up as a van squealed around the corner and headed up the road.
    Her phone beeped to life as she knew it would.
    "♪Who let the dogs out?♪" Daisy mumbled in song and snapped her seatbelt on.
    "Sorry, follow them slowly, we don't wanna look obvious." she said, getting more serious now.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylasha » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:48 am

-_Robbie_-

Robbie grinned slightly at her natural humor. It felt good to have someone so eager to joke and relax. It made some of the tension in his shoulders fade. He slowly pulled down the same road that the Watchdogs were taking, keeping some distance between them and the enemy car. "Stupid inhuman hating creeps won't even know what hit them." He growled softly. Robbie was sure that the Rider would love to show his face once they had the chance to let him out. Robbie was glad that today's search wasn't useless. Although they hadn't found a good apartment yet, they had found the Dogs.

Hi, I'm Skylasha!
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:46 am

-_Daisy_-
    The van didn't slow as other drivers waited to turn onto the road.
    Daisy narrowed her eyes as the sun filtered through a gap in the clouds.
    She got the phone out and grabbed her tablet from under the glovebox.
    She connected them with a wire and got busy tapping away at the tablet.
    "Just call me the hack fairy." She smiled a little smugly.
    "The local news lent us their satellite so it transferred the latest maps onto my tablet and now we know exactly where were at." Daisy announced to team Quakerider.
    "Looks like some industrial works up ahead." She told Robbie.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me