1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:26 am

kar nodded standing up with a happy smile making sure he left a tip behind "we shall. and do you want me check for place for any blood sucking pest later or now? if we do it later we have enough time in the furniture shop to find you a bed or I lent....give you my bed? I don't really use it besides chilling on it."

scatty yelped at first because the water was a bit cold when she fell into it made herself sank to the bottom of the river and thought laughing to herself *cheeky kio! payback time!* then she quickly swam to the service of the water and hopped up from the water, high enough to grab kio and pull him into the water with herself and laughed "if I am going down, I am taking you with me!"

sam stopped running once he found a flower shop and panting he used his inhaler before he wobbled into the shop tired from all his panic run and then seeing that it was eclipse moon was forming he thought not happy *oh no....I won't be able to find my way back to akemi in the dark without some sort of light......*
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:50 am

[i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
''I hope sam's alright...what if he's hurt....'' she spoke, to nobody in particular. hopefully she could find sam.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
he yelped slightly as he was pulled into the water. '' i suppose it's only fair.'' he spoke happily, splashing her.

-crystal
''uh..erm.....w-whatever works I-I guess.....'' she spoke akwardly. ''um...it'll probably be safer for you if you want til tomarrow,
with the daylight. ''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:02 am

sam sighed looking at the flowers around him then at the moon and thought uncomfortable with the "i'll get a nice rose and be out of here and be near that hotel i saw that familiar girl go in" then nodding to himself he picked the nicest rose and a spare one for just in case something bad happened to the nice rose and got them nicely wrapped and paid for. then without a moment to waste he grabbed the roses and raced towards the place before he get lost in the darkness.

scatty chuckled as she took kio's splash and said "only fair! it is fair!" scatty splashed him back and then she turned to flee before kio splashed her again with cold water.

kar looked up at the sky and nodded considering that crystal was right "alright, ill go tommorrow. lets go home for now before it gets darker. you can use my bed tonight. "
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:29 am

she began searching for sam. She couldn't let him walk around out her at night. at least all the moon did was make her a little hungry, nothing like the other moons. she had also fed recently, but she didn't think that made a difference.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
smiling he swam after her, eventually jokingly tackling her so he could dunk her into the water like children often do.

-crystal
''erm....alright....'' she spoke awkwardly, but didn't let go of his arm. With the moon beginning to be covered, it was getting rather dark. more so than it normally would be.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:57 am

Sam managed to get to the hotel and after looking at almost formed moon he raised his hand to knock and then before he could knock the door, it opened and it was one of the bodyguard vampires and he pulled Sam into the hotel quickly and close the door quickly after he looked around for someone else and put the locks on and while Sam got a bit dazed of what just happened and then bodyguard looked over to the hotel bar towards familiar girl and reports "chief, he came back, still without his partner. And I am assuming he been recently claimed."

Scatty giggles as she trys to get out from kioshadows arms not daring to ruin their fun with her vamp powers to escape from kio and waited to be put under water for her turn to get him under the water

Kar kept quiet for a while and growled to other vamphires who was watching and waiting for something as they walked passed them and when thinking of a safer way to get crystal back home without a problem asked "here, get on my back and you'll be safer in this dark"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:11 am

She frowned. ugh, where was he! She unahppily began trying to sniff him out, wondering where he went. Eventually she caught his scent, but it was far away. Man, he traveled quick.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
He didn't let her be underwater too long, before he tossed her into the water. He was actually enjoying himself, and it was the apocolypse!

-crystal
She looked over at kar as she heard him growling, before she noticed some of the other vampires. However, she figured that it was a good idea to listen to him. So, despite conflicted feelings about climbing on his back, she did. Though she had to admit, she found it kind of...sweet, that he cared about her safety. Wrapping her arms gingerly around his neck, she rested her head on his left shoulder. '' Kar, why are they watching us?'' she whispered to him.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:06 am

sam looked at the vamphire who reported the things looking shocked knowing that he can't argue with the report and then looking back at the girl who was ducking an oreo in her milk and in her PJs and making her way towards him. the clear scars on the girls face gave the message to not to mess with her and then the girl smiled and said "it a good thing that my clan exists isn't it? you would not survive when it dark outside and not an ally insight. wheres your vampire? lost? captured by our enemy? or is she just using you for your blood? do I need to send some of my scouts out to find her?" sam kept quiet unsure to trust the girl and then he looked around the room and noticed there where more people watching him, rogue looking vampires and humans and he gulped to tell the truth afraid to lie "she just needed time."

when scatty was pushed under water she giggled to herself having fun while being her normal self and then followed by a playful short growl in her throat knowing that it was her turn and she faced kio legs and smiled as she grabbed kio legs and pulled them from under him.

kar gave a low purr in his throat, praising crystal when she hopped onto his back without hesitation and then glaring at the other vampires wishing that he has a scarf to cover crystals neck and replied as he looked for something to help him get onto the roofs of the houses easily "they don't like me and I bet you know the other answer is, cause it involves your blood and you being left unclaimed" when kar said that two house where very close together he smiled and asked "are you holding on tight?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:08 am

it was a while later, but she finally found Sam. She slamed the door open, spelling other vampires. When she seen them she ared her fangs. '' Give me back my Sam.'' she growled angrily./color]

[color=#800000]-kio nightshade-18-male-

He fell backwards as she swept his legs out from beneath , laughing as he fell back into the water. ''you let me dunk you just so you could do that, didn't you?'''

-crystal
She frowned, looking at a vampire. Though the vampire seemed to take this as some sort of sign and began walking forward. '' whatever your planning, you best hurry, but you better not be planning anything crazy.'' she spoke, tightening her grip on him.'' your planning something crazy, aren't you?''
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:37 am

when Akemi burst into the room sam jumped when the door hit the wall when it was swung open and teddy sighed at that reaction and then with akemi bursting into the room two vampire stood by her side to defend her or waited for a command from teddy but teddy frowned and waved them back to their seats and said telling what she knew, trying to look professional in her PJs keeping calm "we didn't take sam, he came here on his own free will...we just took him in, out of the dark"

Scatty smiled foolishly blowing some bubbles as stood up in the water and nodded as she made herself float on her back "guilty as charged."

kar felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on edge as he eyed the approaching vampire and hissed to the vampire as a final warning then quickly said "for a vampire, no. but for a human....it depends if you afraid of heights or not." then not waiting for a reply he sprang forward and started to bounce off the sides of the houses hoping the vampire won't follow.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:09 am

''''' well, I appreciate your hospitality, but I'll be taking sam and leaving...if it's all right with him. '' she spoke sadly. Sam should be free to make his own choices, she was just terrified of something happening to him. Though she has been rathermoody lately, so she would understand if he chose to stay.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
''well played scatty, well played.'' he smiled, before floating on his back next to her. ''some apocolypse we're living in, eh?''

-crystal
''' wait, what?!'' she shouted before he ran and began leaping from one side of a building to another. She clung tightly to him,
resting her head where his shoulder connected with his neck. The vampire hissed before running after the two. That girl had looked at him, clearly she didn't want that vampire to take her blood!
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me