Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:53 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
A R I S T I D ExxxL A F L E U R
──────────── [ " They'll never see us coming! " ] ──
Cecaelia _ Form _ 25 _ Bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He moved to see if they had any extra clothing, a good thing they sorta did
He pulled out his extra balaclava and pulled it on
"I suppose we will learn as we go along.."
And sat there making sure he had extra bandages as well just in case something happened
"Anywho.. anyzing else you zink we could pack? I cant zink of anyzing now.."
He sat there watching the suitcase before sighing
"We 'ave a long ride a'ead of us.."
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:11 pm

ℱ 𝒆 𝓵 𝓲 𝓬 𝒆••ℛ 𝒆 𝓲 𝓷 𝓱 𝓪 𝓻 𝓽
FᴏʀᴍLᴀᴛᴇ 20ѕBɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟWᴇɴᴅɪɢᴏRED Pʏʀᴏ
"I think we got everything." He confirmed as he tossed his suitcase by the door, he then sheds the top half of his suit and stretches out, he wasn't looking forward to the long flight either. Several hours later, the four of them were being called out to their ride which was a van that was parked near the BLU base. Jessie, no surprise, was the first one there. She already had her suitcase tossed in the back and took over the front passenger seat and was currently chatting away with their driver. The sun was just beginning to set at this point while Pyro took his time crossing the bridge alongside Spy, he was clearly nervous and fidgety, but sharing a conversation with his lover help kept him calm. Seeing the van, he picked up his pace, "Guess that's for us." He comments, knowing that this particular van doesn't travel far from the base and that it was likely taking them to the helicopter that would be transporting them out of war-torn Texas, that's the part that made him uncomfortable. He takes both his and Spy suitcase to the back and carefully sets them inside before trying to assist his lover into the back seats which left the middle ones open for the Engineer. Only now did Felice voice his concerns to Aristide, "I don't really..like heights.." He mutters quietly enough for only him to hear.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:28 am

He nodded and moved to soon pull on his new balaclava and followed him out
They arrived and he spotted the van outside, and figured that it was what they were to take to the airport
He leaned on his cane a little while seeing that the Scout had beat them there
"I suppose so.." he nodded while walking with Felice for the van
He didn't see Mekhl anywhere, and figured he would be there soon
He had brought the umbrella.. just in case as well.. you'd never know
And while getting into the back seat with as little movement as possible he heard Felice talk about heights
The Spy frowned a bit while sitting down and watching him
"You're telling me zis now..?" he said and buckled in, glancing behind him to see the Engineer approaching with his bags
"You'll be alright, mon amour.." purred the Frenchman while moving to hold his hand gently
"I promise, I can take ze window seat for you."
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:30 am

"Yeah..okay.." He muttered with uncertainty in his voice. Once Engineer's bags were loaded up and he was securely in his seat, the van takes off. During the short ride, the driver explained how to only way out of the war-ravaged state was through the air, otherwise, the van wouldn't be about to take them very far without either being attacked by the radioactive mutants, being shot down by military personnel or being taken over by groups of survivors. After a ten minute long drive, they van pulls up to a large, fenced off area. The building inside was similar to their own back at base, so Felice figured this was for Mann. Co personnel. A few guards stood to watch over the gates and allows the van to drive in after a brief check-in. As they drove towards the massive lot, Pyro noted that there were many vehicles there as well as several helicopters, "It's going to be a little cramp in there, so you'll have to either keep your luggage on your laps or under your feet. We'll be heading out in fifteen minutes." The driver informs them as he parks the van, seems he was the one who would be flying them too. The driver steps out of the van and joins up with other staff to do a quick over-look on the helicopter's functions and with a deepened sigh, Pyro moves over to slide the back door open so he and the other two could get out, "I call the front seat again!" Jessie proudly sings aloud as she steps out of the van and moves to pop open the back doors so they could grab their suitcases. She has done this all several times before and so Pyro way occasionally looking to her for some sort of direction. With his bag clutched tight to his chest, he followed the others to the helicopter they would be taking. Scout was chatting up one of the staff and was soon handed several small items, Felice couldn't make it out nor hear what she was saying, but right after she rejoins them and hands all three of them a plane ticket and what looked to be some type of credit card, "Don't lose them!" She warns, "And don't go crazy with the card, there is a set limit on there, so use it wisely." Pyro nods, stashing both items away in the outer pocket of his suitcase before examining the aircraft. There were three seats in the back and two in the front, one being for the piolet and he wasn't wrong, it was going to be rather cramped inside. Pyro wastes no time crawling inside the take the middle seat in the back, all while hugging his belongings close.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:08 am

He hummed before sitting back and relaxing while listening to the driver
Mekhl sat silent in his seat while seemingly trying to nap
Ari watched around and watched as they pulled into a lot with vehicles and helicopters
Soon enough he moved to get out to help grab stuff
He carried what he could to the helicopter and soon met up with Jessie
Who gave them stuff
Mekhl nodded thankfully and pocketed both, and moved to the copter
Spy looked at the card and ticket before pocketing both as well
"Merci.." he answered before moving to get inside the helicopter
"You could 'ave scooted all ze way down.." he grunted to Felice while struggling to get over him, Mekhl in tow to sit next to Felice, each with their own stuff
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:08 am

Pyro furrowed his brows at Spy's comment, hadn't he offered to take the window seat for him? To make it less difficult for his lover, he swapped seats so Spy would now be in the middle. He was tense and kept his eyes glued to the floor while his heart felt just about ready to burst from his chest. Now that they were all settled in their seats and everything was sure to be in perfect working order, the pilot secured the doors and took his seat at the front, "We'll be at the airport in about 2 hours, you won't need your tickets as it is a private airport. You will need the tickets for when you arrive in Atlanta. It's a huge airport, so try not to get lost. The workers over there will be aware of your arrival, they are use to having our Mercenaries in the area, so as long as you all keep your work outfits on, yall should be just fine." After the quick briefing, the pilot brought the helicopter to life. Pyro wasn't trying to make it too obvious of how panicked he felt for he didn't want to Engineer to think of him in a more negative way as he has been, so he just bit his tongue and was like a statue throughout most of the ride. He was so focused staying like this that he didn't acknowledge the others in the slightest, it was like he was in his own little trance. Once they were high up in the air, they were given quite the view of the setting sun over the horizon. Jessie was in awe over the sight, but the scenery didn't last long. Once they were about 45 miles out, the damage to the once proud state was very evident. Darkness was beginning to consume the land, but scattered fires illuminated parts of the chaos below. Even with the sound of the propellers directly above, distance gunshots and cries of mutants could still be faintly heard which made their situation out here seem more dire. With about 300 more miles to go, they all were to get a good long look at this new, alien-like land.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 pm

He shook his head while sitting down just fine, but then somehow switching seats
"Felice.." he frowned while sitting in the middle and sighing
Whatever... it was Pyro's choice where he sat whether he could deal with it or not
He listened to the Pilot as he spoke and nodded before sitting there and leaning his head back
It was going to be a long ride.. so.. he sort of closed his eyes to rest
Something that would do him good for the plans ahead
Mekhl sat and watched the scenery change, and frowned a little
"What has this land turned to..?" he said softly while shaking his head
It was just.. sad.. and heartbreaking..
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:01 pm

Pyro was puzzled by Spy reaction. The man offered to take the window seat, Pyro agrees and takes the middle seat, Spy complains that Pyro didn't scoot over to the window seat, Pyro takes the window seat and Spy still seemed annoyed with his decision. End the end he was left with a headache, now with the thought of what he did wrong lingering in his head. He sighs as well, closing his eyes and hopes that when he opens them again, they'll be back on solid ground. Jessie had piped up by now after feeling some sort of tension in the back seats, it wasn't her business to address it, however, "Makes me wonder what the rest of the world is like.." She mentioned, staring down at the burning land below. She was currently dressed in her trademark bedouin bandana, which she always wears off base and her red jungle jersey. She planned to stay awake throughout the ride and when she noticed that the other two were, Spy and Pyro were napping, she took to opportunity to remove her shoes and socks so she could properly stretch out. Although by doing this, she revealed that her legs were indeed heavily mutated. Her pants stopped just below the knees and afterwards her legs were covered with coarse brown fur and ended with two black goat-like hooves. She even had a tail hidden in there for her entire lower body was affected by this mutation and everyone at the base knew of this aside from Spy, Pyro and the other newcomers. She had her reasons for keeping it a secret. Now that she was much more relaxed, she laid back in her seat and waited for the scenery to change once more. It was a little more than an hour and a half before they arrived at the airport where a smaller private plane was awaiting them. Jessie had already covered up again at this time and had turned in her seat so she could wake the others, she did this by smacking her hands together loudly, "We are here! Wake up!" She then calls out to whoever was asleep. Unfortunately for them, the next flight would only be about two hours long as well, so they would be getting much sleep before having to wake up again and function well enough to catch their final flight out of the states. It was almost ten at this time and Pyro didn't look very appreciative of being woken up so suddenly. He was happy that the helicopter had at least landed, but he patiently waited for Spy and Engie to exit for before attempting to do so, "Hurry it up, that's our plane over there!" She pointed out, seemingly more excited than before considering that the inside of this plane was set up to look more like a living room than anything. There were normal seats as well as a couch, entertainment and a bathroom to name a few things and she knew this.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:14 pm

He figured all of this was due to the fact of the flight.. the hustle and bustle was putting him in a sour mood
He just wanted to rest.. and not deal with the cramped space
Reminded him of the time where he had a small tub
Something he hated to even imagine
Mekhl eyed Jessie's legs and smiled softly before looking back out the window and just listening to the thoughts drifting around the helicopter
Spy woke suddenly when Jessie woke them up, and slowly but surely they all managed to get out to grab their things
"I see et..." he yawned while shielding his eyes from the sun and watching the plane
"Let us 'ope ze ride zere is better zan zis ride..."
And took their bag before moving with the Engie towards the airport to check in and get on board
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Pyro crawled out of the helicopter after the other two while still clutching his suitcase close. He didn't like the idea of going back up in the air again, but he knew he'd settle better since they weren't going to be so cramped inside, "Uh. Of course, it will be, this plane is ****in' awesome!" She energetically comments while raising her fist up. The stairs had already been set for them and the door was open and waiting for their arrival. One of the staffs had stepped out to greet them, "Come on in and make yourselves comfortable. There is some heavy rainstorm further in the east that we'll be trying to avoid, so we will be scheduled to arrive in a little under three hours." She informs them, Jessie just hurried on pass without listening to the woman's briefing, "And hello to you too, Jess.." she chuckles while hopeless shaking her head, "Welcome back, Mekhl." She waved, allowing him inside, but pauses as Spy and Pyro reaches the top steps, "I can see this is your first times flying here. Welcome and feel free to look around, we recommend that you stay seated during takeoff and landing, but otherwise you are free to your motorhome." She informs them before allowing them in. Once Pyro walked inside, he was amazed by what he saw. It almost reminded him of a motorhome if anything, perhaps this flight wouldn't be so bad after all. He wanders over to the set of individual seats and sets his luggage down behind them, Scout was already messing around with the television from the couch and Pyro curiously came by to investigate. At this time, the plane was currently taking some time to ready itself for the runway.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me