[ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:50 pm

Anthony smiled at Kacey a little more. His boyfriend always knew how to make him feel better. "I am glad that I do help you. Of course I would help you with Ashton and Quinn. I like hanging around them and would do anything to keep them safe. You know that I will be there in the spring for you. You will be amazing and I will be right in the front row watching you." He said smiling at him. "I will cheer you on all the time." He said. "You are right about Eric. We will just deal with it." He said and moved closer to him. "I am sorry I don't do well in front of crowds. I really do try it is just my personality does not really do well with that. I am much better when I don't have to do that but I am so better at this when I have your support." He said smiling at him. He put his hand on his cheek and rubbed it a little. "I am the luckiest guy in the world." He said to him. He really felt that it was true. He was so happy with Kacey. It felt like that was all that he needed. He kissed him. "I should probably head home. I don't think your family would be too happy if I stayed the night." He said to him.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:02 pm

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey shook his head as the other tried to apologize for getting nervous in front of crowds. ”Anthony, it’s fine. Even I used to get nervous around too many people. It’s not something you need to feel sorry about or ashamed of. Though I am so glad that I can make it easier for you by being there fore you.” he smiled, enjoying how close they were, and the gentle touches they were sharing, peering up at the other happily when he felt his hand on his cheek. When they broke the kiss, Kacey frowned as Anthony said he should get going. ”I don’t think they’ll really mind in all honesty. Though things might get a little hectic tomorrow with it being homecoming and both me and Jasper going....” he trailed off, not letting the other go just yet, 8nstesd taking his head in his and kissing the back of it softly.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:16 pm

Anthony smiled at him. "I am glad that you understand. It can be hard to find people that really do. I tend to freeze and then run when I am stuck presenting." He said. He would love to stay the night with him as long as his family was fine with it. He looked at him. He was so happy to stay with Kacey and cuddle until they fell asleep. "Okay, well if you want me to stay, I would be more than happy to stay here with you. I do love you and want to stay with you." He said looking at him. He kissed him again happily keeping his hand on his cheek. "I don't mind it getting a little crazy. I will have to go and get ready tomorrow at some point so we look good for our pictures. I don't want you to look amazing and me look bad in jeans and a random shirt I found in my closet." He said chuckling quietly. He smiled. "But we should get some sleep. I know that it is late and we both need it after the day that we have had. We have all been through a lot." He said and kissed his forehead.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:31 pm

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

”Of course I want you to stay, was all he said in response to the others comments. As they kissed, he pulled the other down with him gently as he lay back shifting so ended up on his side, facing Anthony with a smile. [color=#0080BF]”No, we can’t have that happen now, especially since we spent so much time finding those nice dress clothes,”he mumbled with a soft laugh. He fell silent though as he felt the other’s kiss on his forehead, and befor long he had done just that. Fallen asleep tangled up in a hug with Anthony. He wasn’t even aware he had fallen asleep until the next morning when the household sound woke him up.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:49 pm

Anthony smiled at him. "Then I will stay with you. I am happier with you anyway." He said and kicked off his shoes and took off the sash so it would not bother him while he slept before he let himself be pulled down by Kacey. He smiled at him. Anthony was glad his boyfriend fell asleep and it did not take long for him to fall asleep too. He woke up the hext morning still holding on to his boyfriend. "Good morning love." He said and kissed him before he went and sat up. He yawned and stretched a little and looked down at his boyfriend. He smiled at him. "You look adorable with your bed hair." He said happily. He was glad that he had stayed. It made him even more excited about the dance later that night. He knew his mom had come home late and probably did not even notice that he had not come home yet so he was not worried about texting her right away.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:58 pm

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

KacEy was still half asleep as the other kissed him good morning and groaned softly. With eyes still closed, he lifted a hand to rub the side of his face before running the hand through his already messy hair and arching his back to stretch were he lay. He finally peered up at Anthony when the other called him adorable, making a vague grunting noise before turning so he lay on his stomach and could bury his face in his arms. He was obviously not a morning person, and it took a rigorous routine to get him up so early every morning for school. This was the weekend though, and there was very little that was going to coax him out of bed before he was ready.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:10 pm

Anthony smiled at him and then texted his mom seeing that he was going to lay in bed with him for a while and laid back down and genly put an arm over him and closing his eyes. He would happily rest a while longer with him. He did not ind at all. In fact, he was happy to. They did not really need to get ready until the afternoon at the earliest so getting more sleep would be good. He was glad to get to relax with the guy he loved. He managed to fall asleep a bit longer before walking up to more noise downstairs. He did not move at all though feeling really comfortable in his current position. He knew his family knew he was still here especially if they looked out the window and saw his car in the driveway and was glad to see that they did not seem to mind. He had needed to stay last night and was so glad that he had.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:17 pm

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey never actually fell back asleep as Anthony joined him on the bed again. He just relaxed there, not getting up a listening to Anthony’s steady breath as the other fell back asleep. After about an hour though, the house noise was getting louder and Kacey was slowly feeling ready to get up. He turned to face Anthony and began to pepper him with soft, light kisses to wake the other up. “Anthony...” he whispered in a singsong voice as he lay there.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:39 am

Anthony woke up and smiled at his boyfriend. He stretched a little and then kissed him. "Morning." He said to him. "Ready to get up?" He asked him quietly. He ran a hand though his hair to fix it a bit before doing the same to his boyfriend's hair. He slowly stood up and waited for his boyfriend to come before taking his hand and going downstairs. He watched everyone running around and smiled a little at them. He really did like all of them and was glad to see they all seemed pretty happy.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:58 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

”Morning,” Kacey echoed Anthony’s greeting and nodding at his question, smiling softly from the kiss. He laughed quietly as Anthony ran a hand though his own wild,black curls, trying to fix them by himself. Yeah, he could have some good luck with that. Despite being ready to get up, Kacey took his time sitting up and standing before taking Anthony’s hand to head downstairs. Jasper was sitting quietly at the table, eating a donut with his eyes glued to the TV in the living room, though he nodded good morning to the both of the. Ashton and Quinn seemed to have gotten over their sleepiness from the night before, both of them running around playing some sort of game of tag or something, despite their mother scolding them not to run with foos in their mouths, half eaten donuts in each kids’ hand. They were giggling and laughing as they darted about, Ash temporarily using the couple as a shield before darting away again. Kacey’s parents were in the kitchen, going over plans for that day and enjoying their own donuts and morning coffees. ”Morning you two,” his mother greeted them with a smile. ”Donuts right over there on the counter and you both know where the coffee stuff is if you want any. Take as much as you want, as a thanks for taking care of the two littles last night.”
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me