[ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

Postby all_is_lxst » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:22 pm

This is a 1x1 between Kies & it.will.rain.
Please do not post unless you are one of us.

all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

Postby all_is_lxst » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:34 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
B A S I C S
name: Kacey Sherwood
nicknames: N/A
grade: Junior

L O O K S
hair color: Dark Brown/
Black

eye color: Grey-Blue
skin color: Olive
height: 5'10"
tattoos: Three arrows behind his right ear
and an archery bow behind his left ear.

scars: A small one over his left eye

I N S I D E
positive traits: Loyal, Adventurous,
Playful, Protective Outgoing

neutral traits: Proud, Independent,
Stubborn, Curious

negative traits: Sarcastic, Lazy,
Fickle, Impulsive

Sweet Things, Books

dislikes: Messes, Rain, Staying Still,
Being told what to do, Cold

fears: Drowning, Heights,
Losing control, Being alone

L O V E A N D F A M I L Y
parent(s): Mom, Step-Dad
sib: Jasper (brother-15),
Ashton (brother-12), Quinn (sister-12)

sexuality: Bisexual
crushes: None atm
current relationship(s): None atm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by all_is_lxst on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:53 pm

ImageKarlos Smith by Zarrion Walker, on Flickr
Name: Anthony Woods
Grade: Junior
Personality: He is shy most of the time so he is not very good at talking to people but he will stand up for himself if he has to. He doesn't let many people in because he had some issues with his ex best friend who became popular and that is one reason he is bullied a lot in school. It has never gotten too bad, but it is enough to make him not really have many people he trusts but he is okay with that.
Family: He has his mom but his father left them when Anthony was ten and has never returned. The only connection he has to him is the child support checks he sends to his mom. He is an only child.
Sexuality: Gay
Crushes: None
Current relationship: none

(Do you want to start or me?)
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:09 pm

(I can't tonight, but if you don't want to, I'll be able to post in the morning. So kind of up to you)
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:16 pm

(I can then.)

Anthony parked his car and got out at the school. He was wearing jeans and a light gray t-shirt as he grabbed his navy blue backpack out of the backseat along with some books that wouldn't fit in there. He shut the doors and locked up his car before going to his locker and was about to put some books in before one of the guys slammed his locker shut and made his books all hit the ground. Anthony sighed and reopened it and picked up the books and the papers that had fallen out. He put them in his locker silently. He had been with these people since kindergarten and honestly couldn't wait to graduate after next year.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:03 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey was scrambling around his room, trying to make sure he had everything for school. He was not a morning person, and his reluctance to get out of bed was causing his to fall behind schedule. He had already throwing and a pair of jeans that were laying out and his beat up white converse, leaving his old blue and white school tshirt he had been sleeping in on. He grabbed his bag, ran a hand through his hair and after glancing around his room, which now looked like a tornado hade swept through it, deemed that he would have to make do with what he had if he had forgotten anything. He ran down stairs grabbing a piece of toast for breakfast and waving goodbye to his mom and three younger siblings before heading outside where Adrian was waiting. Kacey had met Adrian on the first day of school and learned that the popular boy was one of the best players on the school's soccer team. The other had let Kacey follow him around when he learned that he wanted to join the team as well, having played for his old school, and just like that Kacey was in with the high ups of the school. The kids they met with once they reached the school. Kacey fit right into the group, joking and shoving and just generally goofing off with them all as they walked down the halls, but he frowned slightly when one of the other guys slammed someone's locker shut, not joining in with the roll of laughter that followed. Instead he shifted on his feet and looked down at the floor, not paying attention to the kid that now had to pick up all his books.

(Thanks, just so you know, most of my replies probably won't be the long. They'll probably be more like a small paragraph)
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:34 am

(Okay!)

Anthony sighed and turned and looked at the guys who were laughing at him. He looked like he was about to say something but then his shyness kicked in and that only made it worse. He sighed and looked at Kasey briefly before he shut his locker and left. He went to his corner under the stairs that no one ever really came to. It was his one place that he could get peace for a moment. He sat down and leaned against the wall and looked at his phone. The only message was from his mom asking him to pick up some groceries on the way home. He texted back saying he would and then put his phone in his pocket. He didn’t understand how someone as new as Kasey could become so popular so fast when he had been around these people for years and he still was just the guy who no one really knew but picked on. He took out a sheet of paper planning on staying here until it was really close to the time first period would start so he could get away without anymore incidents this morning. He started to write lyrics for a song he was thinking about. He played guitar and even sang but he was way to shy to ever play in front of anyone. He usually just did it for himself and occasionally his mother when she asked him to. He stopped writing and leaned against the wall and thought.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:44 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey remained in the group as they continued down the hall, slightly subdued but still smiling at Adrian's jokes from time to time, until he branched off down a hall to his locker. He needed to grab his own stuff and throw his bag in there before first class. He did so slowly taking his time and chit chatting with a few people that had lockers near by or were walking by to class. Eventually, when it was only a few minutes until the bell for first period would ring, he got his things and made his way to the Calculus room. He had been in advanced math at his old school, and thankfully this new school was allowing him to continue with that course, making it so he wouldn't have to retake any classes he had already taken.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:49 am

Anthony sighed and looked at the time. He had to get to class soon or else he would be late. He was really hoping the popular kids would be in their classes already so they wouldn’t bug him. He went into his calculus classroom and went inside. He passed Kasey but kept his head down hoping to not be noticed by him. He hated having the same class as a popular kid. It kept him on edge all the time. He walked to his seat in the back right corner of the room careful not to attract attention. He was good at that. He opened his textbook and got out his homework. He was smart and could easily do the work but he was not one to ever answer questions unless he was sure of the answer.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:36 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey knew that none of Adrian's other friends- though he realized they were technically his friends as well- were in this class. At least not this period. This didn't bother him in the slightest. Though today as he took his seat near the middle of the room he noticed that the kid everyone had picked on that morning was in this class. Strange, he though, considering he usually tried to know at least everyone in his classes, even if he didn't talk to them much. Whatever, it wasn't like it was important. Despite being accepted into the popular kids crowd, he was still the new guy and it wasn't like he had any power to help the kid out. He shook his head as he also got out his book and work.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me