1x1 with Alexkeeeler

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Alexkeeeler

Postby buckskin. » Wed May 03, 2017 6:14 pm

She's a real daddies girl and never sets a foot out of line. She was born into a rich household and has never had to worry about much. She loves her father from the moon and back and is a straight A student.

He's a juvenile delinquent, grew up in an abusive household in the poor suburbs and never really had a good experience with authority. He's struggling at school and plays it off as if he's the cool one and doesn't care about his education.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Alexkeeeler

Postby buckskin. » Wed May 03, 2017 6:46 pm

full name
amelia rose henson
nick name
meelz, meely
sexuality
heterosexual
birthday
7th August

ethnicity
european australian
skin tone
olive
eye colour
hazel
hair colour
dark brown
height
five foot four
weight
50 kg

personality
wip
history
wip

father
mark mathew henson
mother
julia amelia hensen
siblings
younger brother, dylan
pets
horse; hercules and dog brutus
Last edited by buckskin. on Wed May 03, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed May 03, 2017 6:55 pm

Amelia put her little grey holden in park, the steaming bag of fish and chips sat in the passengers seat and held a valuable sense of warmth. The young girl had just come back from visiting the barn, it was her day for a private lesson and Hercules needed a good schooling anyway. Slowly she unclipped her seat belt and made her way into the front office of the police station, a tall buff man stood behind the counter "Hey John, is dad in?" she asked, knowing that an on duty office could be called out at any moment.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Wed May 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Xavier had gotten locked into jail, once again. It was a normal routine. Get beat, go cause trouble, get locked up. The reason behind his actions were to get away from his father. But it never lasted for long. The longest he stayed was a month. This time he was locked in for robbing a store. He sat in his jail cell, bored out of his mind. Nothing to do. At least he got three meals a day here. At "home" or rather hell, he got maybe one. If that. As he got up, he walked towards the cell bars. What was there to do? He leaned against the bars and sighed deeply. He wished it could be easier.
Last edited by Alexkeeeler on Fri May 26, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed May 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Amelia nodded the response, her father was in an observation office as he like to call it, one where he could watch the felons that sat in the cells. The girl smiled politely and thanked the other officer then made her way to the office door, she knocked politely before entering "Good evening dad, i brought you dinner." she announced softly as she walked in and placed the bag on his table. She looked through the glass window, a familiar young man stood in cell one, what was he doing here?
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Wed May 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Xavier looked around the place, from what he could see. What if he escaped? Nah. But there were no prison guards around. If he lost more weight, he could slip through the bars. He laughed a bit, pulling on them. Or work out more frequently, bend the bars. Hopefully no one seen him right now. Or they try to lock him in a more confined room. "Hello?" He asked to no one particular. That got a response though. One that sounded angry. Screw you too man. He was super bored.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed May 03, 2017 7:22 pm

The young girl glanced up again, trying to figure out where she had seen this boy before whilst hoping that he didn't notice her. "How was your say?" she asked softly, waiting for her father's response "Fine, nothing really eventful happened besides a fight breaking out between two men in the same cell." the reply came with little emotion. Amelia knew she couldn't really ask about his work, allot of it was confidential and well, most of it she didn't want or need to know for the most part.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Wed May 03, 2017 7:30 pm

Ugh. Was it time for dinner yet? Xavier glanced at the clock that he could barely read. It was too far away. Looked like it was around 6. This boredom might be killing him, but so would be staying at home. There had to be something to do. After thinking about it, he gave up and walked back to his bed. Then sat down and held his head in his hands. He inhaled deeply and groaned.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed May 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Amelia watched her father intentionally look down at his watch as if to let her know it was time to go but instead of saying anything just sighed "You wanna give me a hand?" he asked, raising one eye brow. She thought for a moment before replying "What with?" she questioned with caution in her voice "Giving these delinquents dinner." replied her father with a slight laugh.

Amelia carried a tray out into the corridor, stopping at the cell which held Xavier "You want your food or not?" she asked jokingly, slowly recognising the familiar face as a boy from her school. She waited momentarily and glanced back at her father who stood a few meters away.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Wed May 03, 2017 7:43 pm

Xavier heard footsteps and voices come near his cell. Instantly jumping up, he ran to the bars. Expecting there to be a prison guard with food. But it wasn't. It was some girl? "Yes." He answered quickly. Maybe they wanted to test him. That would make sense. They all knew him around here. Right now, he was just hungry. The thinking can come back later.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me