Time Line W/Moon+Rodeo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Time Line W/Moon+Rodeo

Postby Pool of the Moon » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:42 pm

Mitchell looked to her and nodded thinking “Well you know you are welcome to stay... I know it may not be your ideal position, but I do hope you will at least keep in contact if you do decide to leave?” He said concerned. He had grown to truly care for her and Timothy and wanted to be able to provide for them even if they did decide to leave.
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:11 pm

“Please, don’t worry about us. Him and I will make it work.” She’s said it a million times. Always meant it, but it’s never happened. Where would they go? Probably some village. To do what? Work in the field or marry a stranger to put food in their mouths? A problem for later.
“Maybe we could come back and visit if we happen to leave.” Murina reassured him. “Besides, we better get back. We have a few days until the ball, yes?” Waiting for him to confirm it, perhaps the subject may change.
Status Updated: 09/07/23 @08:15
Our baby is here now, so I am super busy and occupied
by his shenanigans <3 Wouldn’t trade any of it.
Unfortunately, that does mean I am at a standstill on
commissions and other Oekaki art until further notice.

Art & Commissions
PM me if you would like to order a commission! Previews
are listed in my DeviantArt in the Commissions folder.

About Me!
Hello everyone, I am ShadowStarFang! Most refer to me as
Shadow, though I also go by Tess, Solar, and Fangy.
My pronouns are she/her and I am currently
happily married to my high school sweetheart <3 08/16/2020
The horse to the right is my old Polish Arab mare, Rodeo.
I drew my Avatar Please Don't Steal!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pool of the Moon » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:26 pm

Mitchell watched her as she spoke and a small scowl crossed features.I will make it work. While not exactly a plan she seemed very sure that it was true.”I hope you know you will always have a place here if need be… and yes yes the ball is indeed only days away and I’m sure there is much work waiting for us back at the palace” he said nodding. He turned to move towards the castle but glanced back at her and hesitated a moment before speaking “I do not want to intrude in any plans you may have for the future but… if you do leave do you know where you might go? Or someone you may go to?”
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:56 pm

Her eyes looked away at his reassurance. It was nice, but she didn't want to rely on it. Marina prepared to follow next to him when he abruptly stopped and looked to her. Her weight shifted on her feet, debating on how to answer the question that bothered her mind as well.
"Likely, we'll head to some small village near here. Work in the fields or an inn, maybe a pub. Be a server in exchange for food and a place to stay." She had no idea the exact places, plans, or even a time frame. Timothy was growing, and she had to make sure there was food for him. Then they both could work to make ends meet.
Status Updated: 09/07/23 @08:15
Our baby is here now, so I am super busy and occupied
by his shenanigans <3 Wouldn’t trade any of it.
Unfortunately, that does mean I am at a standstill on
commissions and other Oekaki art until further notice.

Art & Commissions
PM me if you would like to order a commission! Previews
are listed in my DeviantArt in the Commissions folder.

About Me!
Hello everyone, I am ShadowStarFang! Most refer to me as
Shadow, though I also go by Tess, Solar, and Fangy.
My pronouns are she/her and I am currently
happily married to my high school sweetheart <3 08/16/2020
The horse to the right is my old Polish Arab mare, Rodeo.
I drew my Avatar Please Don't Steal!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pool of the Moon » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:08 pm

Mitchell listened to her words and his eyes darted across her features for a moment before he gave a simple nod. He turned and offered her his arm to walk back across the pasture to the castle and without turning to look at her he spoke softly “Well I do hope that you choose to stay… I have grown quite fond of you and Timothy. The castle has many options for work you know I’m sure if you wanted to serve rather than clean we could surely find a way to arrange that.” He said as he continued walking towards the kitchen door of the palace. As they got closer to the palace he took a deep breath “Do at least promise me you will consider the option of staying?” He asked quietly.

(Hi! Hope you are doing well!)

Last bumped by Pool of the Moon on Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:08 pm.
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me