1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:39 pm

Don't Post unless you're in the rp

Feel free to post your character
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:48 am

•Full name: Eric Barnet Henson
•Birth name: Eric Barnet Henson
•Nickname: n/a

• Sexuality: Gay

• Personality: Eric is fairly laid back unless you mention his height- he hates being short. He is intelligent and motivated, and hates working at the dead end gas station job that he has, but he's doing it to get enough money to finish rebuilding the old chevelle that his father gave him as a graduation gift after finishing up high school.
• Description: Eric is fairly short at 5'6 and has an average build. He has short golden brown hair and grey eyes.
• History: Finished up his bachelor's degree in history at a in-state college a year ago, has since moved back home and found work at a gas station in town.

• Spouse/s: n/a
• Offspring: n/a
• Mother: Katie Erin Barnet
• Father: Mark Thompson Henson-deceased
•Siblings: n/a
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:08 am

|☆Rik Seiler☆|

•Full name: Rik Lincoln Seiler
•Birth name: Reube Alastair Cuyler
•Nickname: None

• Sexuality: Bisexual

• Personality: Rik is headstrong and a flirt. He his ambitious but knows when enough is enough. Rik spend any free time he has at clubs or just generally with girls (he's too unsure about guys). Rik wants the best for himself as it's always just been him.
• Description:
Rik is a tall white male with brown hair and brown eyes. He often has some firm of stubble and religiously wears a leather jacket and/or plaid. His pants are constantly jeans and his shoes boots (this is all unless he is posing as FIB or any other needed cover).
• History: Rik was born into a family of hunters and lived for it. He enjoyed every hunt. However, he despised his mother because she abused him so when she was being attacked my werewolves he let it happen. His father hated him for it and sent him out of the family so Rik changed his name and began hunting on his own. He acquired a dark grey Cadillac Escalade which can store all his weapons and the odd body if needed.

• Spouse/s: None
• Offspring: N/A
• Mother: Willow
• Father: Todd
•Siblings: None

• Cause of death: N/A
• Age of death: N/A
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:49 am

(Awesome, that looks great, how would you like to start?)
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:29 am

Just introduce your character doing something and go from there)))
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:50 am

(Sure thing, that works, and my responses are going to be on and off- I apologize in advance but I have a lab final for my anatomy class coming up next week, so lots of studying x.x)

Eric paged through a parts magazine, tapping a black pen on the counter of the gas station. They usually only got two to three customers in the off hours between the 'rush hour' where folks were going to work or coming back from it, leaving him to do just about whatever he pleased. Once glossy, the pages of the magazine were worn and torn, with different parts circled, crossed out, scribbled over, and notes written alongside different parts he was interested in purchasing. Over the past year he had managed to save up enough money to purchase most of the necessary parts to put the chevelle his father had given him back together, although the thing wasn't drivable quite yet and was in desperate need of a good paint job. Eric had been given the chevelle as a graduation gift after finishing up with high school, just before his father had died. He glanced up as he saw movement in the lot by the pumps, but it was just a plastic bag blowing along down the road. Eric flipped back and forth between two pages of the magazine, trying to figure out which part to get first- both were necessary, and with the two of them the chevelle would be road legal, although not exactly pretty.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 am

Rik pulled up into the gas station. He climbed out of his shiny dark grey Cadillac and looked around. He watched as a white plastic bag danced in the light breeze but then turned his attention to the gas station itself. He walked up to the door and went in, the familiar ding of the bell signalling his entrance. He looked around at the small shop, picked up a chocolate bar and headed for the counter.
Rik placed the bar on tje counter and looked around before looking back at the guy who was staring at the magazine. "Your better getting the one of page 35 first." He said dully as he leant on the counter. "And once you've sorted that, you have a customer." He sighed.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:34 am

(So sorry about the delay- final is all said and done with!)

Eric glanced up- he hadn't heard the man approach, and he worked to turn his face into something resembling a smile despite the customer's rude words, but remembered the page number. "Good afternoon, didn't hear you walk up, just the chocolate bar or would you like to fill up?" He asked, jerking a thumb in the direction of the grey car that sat outside. Eric looked over the other man's face, not recognizing him. They usually didn't get out of towners who came this way- they were about forty five minutes away from the highway, so either they were visiting someone, lost, or lost and trying to visit someone. He glanced out the window at the grey car- Cadillac? He wasn't too sure from where he was standing. "Nice set of wheels you got there, what year?" He asked, trying to make up for his lapse in concentration earlier.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:12 am

Rik replied that he's only wanted the bar and started fishing round in his pocket for any change. It pulled out a dollar bill and slapped it on the counter. He glanced put at his car when when the man behind the till asked about it. "She ain't brand new." He said. "2007 but she's my Darling." He smirked proudly. Rik loved talking about cars, especially his own.
"Hey, are there any motels, or hotels even, that I could stop in for a few nights?" He asked, eager to get down to the real reason he was here. He'd driven around for awhile and saw no place to stay so decided to ask someone.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Eric smiled- he knew the familiar feeling. "I got a 69 chevelle in the garage myself, working on putting her back together." He said, scooping up the dollar bill and gave him a nickel back as his change. Eric tilted his head, not quite believing his ears when the man asked about a hotel. "Hotel? Man, you serious? Take a look around, we're in the middle of nowhere." He said with a chuckle. "If you want a room you're welcome to drive the 45 minutes back to the highway, go another half hour to the second exit, and I think they might have one there. That, or you might be able to find someone to put you up for a night if you're just passing through." He said, knowing that this man was definitely from out of town. The only thing they had was a little main drag that had the town hall, a bar, a very small grocery store, the gas station he worked at, and a couple of stores that sold everything from clothing to farming supplies to roofing shingles- it wasn't the kind of place people visited.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me