Iridescently x recklessgod

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: verdigris x recklessgod

Postby Iridescently » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:15 pm

Ron's expression softened. "Whatever, it's fine. I think I'd act the same way if I was in your situation." She folded her wings so they were closed but in a relaxed position and leaned against the wall. "We should at least tell each other our names, right? I'm Saffron." She smiled slightly, her lips barely turning up at the edges. "But I always go by Ron." She didn't exactly expect him to tell her his name, but she tried anyways; it looked like it would be a while before it stopped snowing and she needed to call him something.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Eres gave her a fleeting smile. "I'm Eres. Like the god of war. It's just spelled differently. Did they name you?" He looked out the window at the snow. It was coming down pretty heavily, just a wall of white. It'd be a while, and he had no food. And from the looks of it, she didn't either. He didn't know what to do, but at least it looked like they'd be safe from the School. He'd rather starve than go back there, and right now, that was looking like his only option unless that snow let up. Maybe if they sent others after them they'd have supplies. He could take that from them.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:52 pm

She frowned slightly, her eyebrows furrowing. "Not really. They gave me some sort of identification number. I don't even remember it." She followed his gaze, staring out the window. "I chose my own name, a long time ago." She turned her gaze back to him, and was quiet for a long while before speaking again. "How long ago did you escape?" He gave her the impression that he had been away from the Schools for a while, but there was no way she could be sure unless she asked. Ron herself had managed to escape only a few months ago. She shuddered slightly, remembering that it wasn't all that long ago that she had been at the mercy of cold-blooded scientists.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:00 pm

Eres tugged at his cheek, nodding at her revelation. "I've been out for a year or two. I dunno. I've lost count. I know it's been more than a year. They've come for me, they always do. They come for you?" He looked at her, his green eyes searching. He needed to know how often they came looking for her. It was about time they came for him again. It was every few months they came, and the time in between he was sure they were watching him struggle to survive. He was sure they found it funny. His fists clenched by his sides. It upset him, it always did. His anger was an issue, but he could take it out on them when they came. Sometimes they sent other mutations, sometimes they sent scientists. They never lasted long when fighting him, usually. He met his match sometimes, though.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:40 pm

He had survived around two years on his own. It blew Ron's mind-in the short amount of time she had been free she nearly gotten heself killed constantly. "I've only been away from my School for three months." She shrugged, yawning a bit. "They've attacked me twice." She had barely gotten away in both situations, and that was the reason she was no longer hanging around small towns, the way she did before-she was doing her best to insure that she wouldn't be attacked again.
Even though she was exhausted, Ron knew there was no chance of her getting any sleep-she had always had a hard time closing her eyes and now that she had to watch her back she hardly got any at all. She was always tired, always hungry, and she had learned to o just simply get used to it-becuause it was unlikely things were going to get better.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:16 am

"Just three months?" He asked, looking at her in astonishment. There was no way, she looked like she'd just left. Maybe she wasn't doing well? He shrugged, laying on his back and staring at the ceiling. Maybe there was food in the cabin. For a moment, he didn't know what to do. He got up, moving slowly into the kitchen. There wasn't any power in the old cabin, but he could eat soup cold. That stuff lasted forever. Right? Or at least a few years. He rummaged through the cabinets, finding some old cans. They weren't even past their expiration date. It was just fruit, but it was better than nothing. "Want some fruit?" He asked, offering a can to her.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:01 pm

"Yep, that's what I said."She watched him get up, confused about what he was doing until he held a can of fruit out to her. "Yeah, thanks." She took the can and pulled the metal tab on the lid until it opened, then tipped her head back, pouring it into her mouth.
The food was extremely sweet; packed in syrup; but she ate it anyways, trying not to chew too much before swallowing. Ron wasn't that picky when it came to eating. When she was done she set the can to the side and looked back up. "Is there a reason you're in the mountains during a blizzard?" She knew she was being nosy, and he didn't exactly seem to like sharing his plans or whatever, but she was simply curious, and already becoming bored.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:08 pm

Eres glanced at her as he picked at his fruit, eating it piece by piece. "You're awfully nosy, aren't you?" He asked her. He shook his head. It didn't matter. "I'm running. I'm gonna take out the Schools. As many as I can. I've never ran into another person like me though. I always saw them, but I'd never seen one outside of the School." He shrugged, finishing the rest of his fruit, bobbing his head to a song that had gotten stuck in his head a while back. It had been on repeat for hours now. He looked back towards the blizzard. It wasn't as heavy now, and perhaps they'd get lucky and be able to leave tomorrow.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:06 pm

She grinned. " I guess I am." As he spoke, her exprssion changed to one of surprise. "How are you planning to take down a School? You're only one person."
Ron was silent for a few seconds, thinking. "I've never seen another person with wings. I sort of thought I was the only one." She shrugged. "I was pretty surprised to find someone else like me, on accident."
What are the chances of that even happening? She stood up, her old restless energy already returning after having something to eat, and stretched, then slowly paced back and forth, glancing out the window every few seconds or so.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:35 am

Eres watched her pace, almost like a caged tiger. "I was hoping to find people like me to take them down." He looked out the window. It seemed to be one of his main focuses. Eres glanced back at her. She had a lot of energy, it seemed. "I dunno if that would even work though. No telling if they'd wanna work with me."
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me