Iridescently x recklessgod

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Iridescently x recklessgod

Postby recklessgod » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:14 am

Please do not post unless you are either verdigris or I. Feel free to look around, though.
Last edited by recklessgod on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Iridescently x .winchester.

Postby recklessgod » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:27 am

eres

This is how he looks.
This whole board could go to the character, actually. Oopsies.

looks

Black hair
Pale skin
Dresses in all black, mostly.
Bright green eyes
Stands about six foot five inches
Thin build, but not weak.
His wings resemble raven wings

personality
Eres is very patient, but rather reckless. He has terrible anger problems and isn't afraid to get hurt, or to hurt someone. He hates being picked on, and always has some sort of sassy remark to throw back at someone. He was given to the School when he was very young, and the avian DNA suited him well. He's angry, and wishes it hadn't worked. He's determined to bring the School down.
Last edited by recklessgod on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

saffron?

Postby Iridescently » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:55 pm

name saffron, aka ron gender female age eighteenish hair light blonde with platinum blonde highlights eyes hazel skin fair, freckled height five seven weight around eighty pounds build skinny, and narrow, with long limbs wings resemble those of an osprey special abilities screaming in a pitch so high it can shatter glass, can touch fire without being harmed + traits brave, honest, loyal, empathetic - traits pessimistic, impatient, restless, tends to blurt out things that offend people skills: speedy and agile (on ground and in the air,) extremely flexible, good fighter against slow opponents weaknesses: not as strong as most mutants, can be clumsy when angry, not very good with small children or animals, easily embarrassed
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: verdigris x recklessgod

Postby recklessgod » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:43 am

Eres

Eres tramped through the snow outside. He was freezing, so cold even his wings were shivering. He'd just left the last safe house, which was really just an old abandoned house he'd hidden in for the time being. He was sure he could go join a house for the homeless, or whatever they were called. He couldn't remember. He was only seventeen, he'd be able to stay as long as the School didn't find him. He rubbed his arms, flexing his fingers to keep away the cold. He had on jeans, combat boots, a t-shirt, and a leather jacket. Aside from that, he had nothing, and he was freezing. It was his own fault though, he could've stolen something too keep warm.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:17 am

White was everywhere. Wind blew Saffron's hair in all directions, often whipping icy wet strands of hair across her face. Her exhales were short staccato bursts, loud and ragged. The girl stopped walking to look around, but there was nothing besides the endless mountains rising up from the ground around her. She had to find shelter soon, before night came and the temperature plummeted, but nothing suitable was in sight. She sighed and began to make her way forwards again, her soaked sneakers squelching slightly every time she took a step.
She itched to leap into the air, but it was still light out. She wouldn't take the risk of someone seeing her, even if she was in the middle of nowhere.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:54 am

Eres shivered against the brutal winds. In the distance, he could see a shed. Perhaps, even if it didn't offer much, he could stay there. He'd build a small fire, bundle up with whatever was in there, and then get out of here as soon as the blizzard let up. Even if that meant being seen. He couldn't stay out here forever, he'd freeze. And he couldn't freeze until he'd taken down the School. Taking down the School meant he had to survive and find a way to do so, and quick. He trekked through the snow, dipping into the small shed, and closed the door behind him. The howling of the wind quieted a bit in the shelter. The shed itself was mostly empty aside from a few blankets. This had to be a camp spot for someone in the summer. The mountain was enjoyable in the summer, but during winter it was unforgiving.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:44 am

Ron's ears and fingers were numb from the stinging cold, and every breath hurt, as if her lungs were freezing over. The sun was falling through the sky at an alarming rate now, and she knew it would be dark soon. She was making her way up a steep hill, stopping every once in a while for a short break. She was starving, and lack of food made her feel lightheaded and sick. She had no idea where to find food in this brutally cold area; there was hardly any vegetation, which meant hardly any animals.
Finally she made it to the top of the steep incline, and, wheezing, she glanced around; behind her, the slope dropped downwards, the bottom cloaked in a shroud of fog.
In front of her, the rock and snow began to descend again, this time at a gentle incline. She took a deep breath and began to creep carefully down the hill, making sure she didn't slip on the unstable ground, and hoping with all her might that shelter would appear soon.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:55 am

Eres threw the blankets onto the floor, quickly making a pallet and bundling up. He knew he needed to find something to burn, but everything out there would be wet. It would all be useless. Maybe if there was someone else to share the cabin with, even if they were in separate corners it would still be warmer. The shed was small and it wouldn't take much to keep it warm.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:35 pm

She was making good progress, even in the bitter cold. With each step she sped up as her desperation increased; she most likely wouldn't make it through the night now; streaks of red and pink spread across the sky as the sun set.
Suddenly she was falling fowards. Oh, crap. She had slipped on a particularly icy patch of rock and was now tumbling down the hill, her hands flailing as she tried in vain to get ahold of something to stop her fall.
Finally she plowed into a thick clump of snow at the bottm of the slope. Shaking, she stood up, surprised that she only had minor injuries and no broken bones.
She looked up slowly after making sure she was all right and had to stifle a cry of joy; barely visible in the distance was a small building, easy to spot amongst the white snow. Ron started towards it at a quick walk, eager to get out of the wind.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:17 pm

Eres bundled himself into the blankets, shaking his wings out beforehand to get the snow off of them. He had checked to make sure everything was locked so no one could get in, although that wouldn't stop the people after him, or people like him if there were any left. He often wondered if there was anyone else like him. He'd seen plenty of experiments at the School, but he didn't know if any had survived.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me