Spiders Web ▽ private/1x1 version▽

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Spiders Web ▽ private/1x1 version▽

Postby owl0430 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:32 am

(it's fine.)

---Ayumi Kurenai-17-female-human-tagged;Ryuu---
on her way back she decided to try and take a few shortcuts. That was when she ecountered a male and a female talking. Odd. the only humans who didn't hide underground travel in groups of four.unless they snuck out like she did. She decided to stop and view the scene for a few moments. To see if they snuck out, lost their other group members, were vampires, or one was a vampire. if only one of them was a vampire and they tried to harm the other, it was her duty to help protect her own kind right?

---Aido Nightingale-18-male-vampire-tagged;None---
he sniffed the air, having thought he smelt something...yes. he did. he did smell human! but where though? eagerly he got up, racing torwards the scent of the food. Only to find another vampire had reached him first. he frowned, backing away.... even changelings could be annoying ...well....the male didn't even seem to be fully a vampire yet. like he was just in the first stages. he doesn't need blood yet...
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:39 am

Akella
She looked at the male "Human now leave me alone" she looked at him seeing the fangs of the male she huffed "damn it

Ryuu

He ran over to her and walked beside her "so... Your a vampire? Or human?" He sniffed the air and looked around smelling another human he smiled showing his fangs
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:52 am

-Ayumi Kurenai-17-female-human-tagged;Ryuu--
she huffed, reaching for her hidden knife. she had three. To be honest she had been quite hoping not to have to interact with a vampire, but oh well. She slowly made her way over to them, trying to stay hidden, before running at the vampire with the knife at ready.

---Aido Nightingale-18-male-vampire-tagged;None---
he sniffed the air, having thought he smelt something...yes. he did. he did smell human! but where though? eagerly he got up, racing torwards the scent of the food. Only to find another vampire had reached him first. he frowned, backing away.... even changelings could be annoying ...well....the male didn't even seem to be fully a vampire yet. like he was just in the first stages. he doesn't need blood yet...
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:55 am

Ryuu
He smiled softly as akella moved and he moved looking at the girl "can I not have a conversation with a woman without another running at me?"

Akella

She huffed and ran off the opposite way then she was walking her hood hiding her face.
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:38 pm

---Ayumi Kurenai-17-female-human-tagged:Ryuu--
she narrowed her eyes as the man moved aside. what was odd though is that she had a feeling he had fangs...but it was dark enough the eyes should be glowing. most vampires eyes would glow red in the dark...so why wasn't he? the sun was still setting but it was dark enough there should've been a slight glow...how peculiar. none the less she continued swinging the knife at him till the other female got away. once the female was far enough away she began to flee as well.

---Aido Nightingale-18-male-pureblood-tagged;Akella----
he smirked, watching the female a bit as she walked. ''are you alright miss?that vampire didn't hurt you did he? those vampires are always trying to hurt us... ''' he spoke, acting genuinely concerned. Though mostly he was trying to get the girl to get down her guard. if she had weapons on her it would be hard to get a decent meal without first earning her trust.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Ryuu

He growled following the second girl easily "what is your problem woman?" He looked down at her like an elder Would look down on a student or child

Akella

She huffed "why God can't I just be alone today?" She looked at the sky her scar showing as it rained on her face "I'm fine. " She looked at him (does his eyes glowed?) She looked him over and then looked forward "do you need something?" She seemed a bit hostile for a human girl
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:23 pm

[quote="owl0430"]
she flipped around quickly, the edge of the knife at the male's chest. ''I just needed to help that other lady out. I'm not sure if she had weapons herself or not so i had to help. Now if you don't mind, what i'm relatively sure is a vampire...i think.., i would like to go home now. so you can either try and attack me or get yourself hurt, or let me go and stay alive.'' she spoke, trying to act exactly what she wasn't. tough.

'' honestly, you don't have to act so hostile. I just wanted to see if you were alright after encountering a vampire... we humans have to stick together....me and some friends have a hideout to escape the vampires if neccesary... your sure your alright?'' he spoke, trying to keep his act together, though it was difficult to keep his eyes from flashing red.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:26 pm

Ryuu
He put his hands up and looked at her his hand coming down the the blade as he touched it before leaning closer "your not the tough type dearest" he wrapped his hand around hers to keep her from moving the blade

Akella
She eyed him "yes I'm fine. Not the first to try attacking me." She shrugged "it's normal actually!" She laughed nervously and shoved her hands in her pockets shrugging as she walked "I'm not a people person..."
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:19 pm

a look of panic flashed across her face, though she failed miserably at trying to hide it.Slowly she reached behind her back, grabbing one of her two spare knives and swinging it at the male. Nope. not today. she was not going down today. although all she could hope right now is to survive and get back home.

''hmmm...well, i'm not quite sure how to respond to that....other than i'm glad none of them harmed you.'' he spoke, gently grabbing onto the female's arm.'' please don't take this the wrong way. i don't want to hurt you, but i' starving...all you humans hiding...it's so hard to find decent food..not that i don't care that your human, i do....im just hungry.''
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:57 pm

Akella

She looked up at him her sparkling blue eyes wide "if... I give you blood will you leave me alone?" She spoke softly almost like she was deciding on it.

Ryuu

He [censored] and grabbed her other hand "damnit!" He watched as his hand got cut "look what you did!"
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me