Groupies! With HellyBoo and Noxyum {Kalon Based}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Groupies! With HellyBoo and Noxyum {Kalon Based}

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:17 pm

Ohh little tiny friendship RP 0u0

Links;

EclipseRose;
Atlas Mark Jasper/ Male/ Bi/ Mate; {Prearranged} Kotori

HellyBoo;
Peekon Devyin | Female | Pan-Sexual | Crush; Tallis(Shes got a planned mate)
Keiren | Male | Gay | Crush; None

Noxyum;
Nyktelios / "Nyk" / Male / Gay / Crush; Keiren
Tallis / "Talli" / Male / Pan / Crush/arranged mate; Peekon

;D
Last edited by Lady_Novianti on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 With HellyBoo {Kalon Based}

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Peekon Devyin | Female | Pan-Sexual | Crush; Tallis(Shes got a planned mate)
Keiren | Male | Gay | Crush; None

:) You make start us off somewhere.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:29 pm

Sure! <3

Atlas Mark padded along the hard stone bricks of the busy streets. He knew it wasnt a good place to be.. but he didnt care. His long, quick stride carried him at a bouncy gait and he nodded slightly to the other Kalons passing by. He wanted to go to the library and cafe before mid day, as thats when it would get busy.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:07 pm

Peekon held her hands out with a dozen eggs in her paws as she held them out to a rough looking Kal on the side of the road, "May these help you a little bit." She then tucked into her arm and pulled out a bottle of milk, "I wish you the best." Peekon moved from the thankful Kal and walked around a little, Seeing the city a little. She was barely around town, due to needing to look after her farm.

Keiren folded his arms and looked around a little bit, he wasn't sure what he was looking for but his father reminded him that Anyone suspicious was usually bad news so he kept his eyes out for that little bit of knowledge from the cities best detective. Of Sorts.

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Atlas kept his head down slightly, as to not stare at any odd or strange looking Kalons. He was so enveloped in the tune he was humming, that he almost ran head first into another Kalon. She was about his size. but a stunning Burnt Red. "Oh.. Im really sorry. I didnt mean to run into you.." He stopped, skipping closer to hug the tall buildings. His thin, whip like tail seemed to have a mind of its own, swirling and dancing in the calm winds.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:20 pm

Peekon glanced up just in time to see the Kalon bump straight into her and she fell a little, Knocking some eggs out of her bag, watching them smash against the ground. Peekon Looked back up and smiled at the Kalon, "Oh no. Its okay. No need to worry about it." She fixed her bag and quickly recounted her remaining eggs.

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:24 pm

Atlas looked at her slightly worried. "Are you sure.. I can help with something if you need.. anything." His brain scolded him. Atlas knew his schedule was tight.. but it would have to bend to the current events. Atlas relaxed slightly, but still seemed to by worried about the consequences of his actions.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:28 pm

peekon shook her hands, "Maybe another time. Really its no worries." Peekon smiled sweetly at the other Kal and moved her paw to him, "Lets start again though. Hey there, My names Peekon." She grinned happily at the idea of making a new friend. Being on a farm really made her lonely at times.

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:32 pm

Atlas smiled, and took her paw. "Howdy! Im Atlas Mark, but you can call me Atlas or Mark." He smiled. "I was on my way to the Cafe.. if you have time maybe would you like to join me?" The Kal's schedule change was going to have to cut the library, but that was ok. Atlas scanned around quickly, and noticed a darker Kalon seemingly surveying the crowd. After a few moments, Atlas caught himself and shook his head, glancing back over to Peekon.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:37 pm

Peekon looked at him and smiled, "Its a pleasure to meet you." She quickly looked into her bag and shuffled through it, "Uhhh. I should have time. the Milk shouldn't get to hot." She smiled and looked at him.

Keiren in his glances spotted the pair in conversation, ignoring his stares as he noticed the brown Kalon shuffling through a bag when he thought to himself, 'SUSPISCIOUS ACTIONS!'. He moved over to them, "Excuse me. What do you have in your bag!" He exclaimed.

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me