one x one [trashtalking, and phansies;]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one x one [trashtalking, and phansies;]

Postby catdoqq » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:51 pm

pls don't post here unless you're trashtalking, or myself
thnx fam
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one [trashtalking, and phansies;]

Postby jane doe. » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:54 pm

hello dad
┌────xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
joslyn / she/her / bisexual / liv/ ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx────┘
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:12 pm

// winks suggestively

daniel howell

dan slowly treaded down the rough pavement, scuffing the soles of his feet against the imperfections in the eroded concrete. his pastel pink backpack was thrown over a shoulder carelessly and his earbuds plugged his ears. his crown of flowers with blue and pink artificial roses threaded into it hung loosely off of his head.

the sky was a marvelous blue, dan had noticed as he made his way down. it seemed as if nobody else were there except himself to appreciate it. dan arrived at the front of the school he'd called hell for practically, what, two years now? sure, he was well-known throughout the school, but that didn't make a difference to him. insignificant, he'd call it. school was still a total bore to him either way.

as he pushed the two large metal doors open he noted that his first period was art, he honestly didn't need anything rather than a pencil for that. dan made a turn down the corner to his locker, putting in his combination, shoving his backpack into the crammed space when he'd managed to get it open.

the halls were quiet; dan always arrived to school early. his footsteps echoed the halls as he kept walking. he found the door marked 'one hundred two' and made an entrance.

"hello miss vanderhall." dan greeted the lady sat at a desk in the corner who happened to be his teacher
    he only received a smile in return.

dan took a seat in one of the chairs, sighing as he mentally prepared for what was going to be a long day.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:25 pm

phil

the only sound visible was the rough sound of his converse hitting the rough concrete below as he trudged forward and sleepily. he was almost sure he had bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep he'd been getting. luckily whenever anyone asked what it was from, he was say he was studying. but the reality of the situation was far different-in fact he'd been secretly listening to bands nobody he had come know knew about, about with totally nerding out to video games. of course, leave it up to a no-good teenager with piercings, tattoos, and a dark blue fringe to be a total nerd-not the person who'd jam out to rock music, beat up people, do drugs and other hardcore things. he had no idea why he was even speculated to do those things, but it gave him a distance from everyone else so that was perfectly fine to him.

his pace quickened as he reached school, noting he was almost late. it wasnt his fault he was extra slow in the morning today, even though it technically was. he sighed, narrowing his eyes to slits and he bumped past everyone in his way, dumping his stuff in his locker but being sure to take out a pencil and eraser. he had art first period, so bringing a pencil was the most plausable thing to do. he hadn't had a sketchbook yet and didnt plan to get one anytime soon due to the fact that the nearest art store was a few miles away and aint nobody got time for that. he sighed as he opened the art room classroom, noting every person who immediately jumped in their seats when he walked in. he sighed, meeting eye contact with a boy in pastel clothes and.. flower crowns? he scoffed, taking a seat to himself and dumping himself in the table, praying nobody in their right minds would sit at his table.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:40 pm

daniel howell
    the student began pouring in and among the vast amounts of teenagers dan spotted a black haired, pale skinned boy dressed in what dan deemed as 'punk attire'. dan shook his head and rolled his pencil scattered with bite marks in between his fingers. the teacher began blithering on about a project dan already knew he'd receive high marks on. but eventually, miss vanderhall quickly pulled dan's attention to herself when she had muttered the words 'partner project'. dan's heart skipped. he hated partner projects, he always preferred to do his work alone. because the deal was he'd usually be the one to do all of the work, which was kind of annoying. or it would be the case where his partner kept telling him what to do, which dan hated especially most.

the teacher began listing off pairs of students as dan braced himself, hoping for once he wouldn't be stuck with an excessively bossy partner.
    "daniel howell and phillip lester." the teacher called.
    oh lord, it was the punk kid wasn't it?? dan thought as he mentally sighed.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:49 pm

phil sighed, setting his pencil on the corner of the large art table, most of his attention resorting on the pencil. his attention however snapped back into reality and to the teacher when she said something about a 'partner project'. he scowled. how great, just his luck that he'd have to do a project with a partner. he never usually has luck on things like these;usually he's paired off with some dorky nerd from a grade below him or a kid who seemed to be in like 7th grade whos super nervous and scared to even meet eye contact. one time he was paired off with some dork named craig who stuttered every word he said, which got so annoying to the point where he snapped at him for it. he was sure he peed his pants. he snickered quietly at the thought before hearing his named paired with some kid named dan. he met eye contact with so-called partner and he sighed, looking down at the desk and furrowed his eyebrows. this kid seemed to be the definition of 'aesthetic' and phil was almost certain this kid was going to either have no contribution to the project or be too scared to even say anything other than jumble.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:00 pm

daniel howell
    //sorry it's really short D:

"now." miss vanderhall paused, thinking for a moment. she bit on the tip of her capped pen.
    "each pair will have individual prompts, each relating to types or forms of art. I want you to each meet with your partners so you can discuss plans of when to work on the project, while you're doing this, I will pass out your prompts." she finished, signaling for the class to meet with their partners.

dan inhaled, getting up to meet his partner. grabbing his pencil, he walked over to the corner in which his partner, or phillip, was sat at.
    "hello. so, I'm guessing I'm going to be the one who's going to do the work here?" dan asked boredly, blinking a few times.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:12 pm

phil grunted when the teacher dismissed them to go to their partners, giving her the stink eye when she walked by. he sighed, watching the pastel boy moved towards his desk, tightening his knuckles when dan just blatantly said that as if it was obvious! it took all his willpower not to just screech at him. "actually, as great as that sounds I wouldn't like to get an f on this project from flower boy messing up. besides, what makes you think I'd make someone do all the work?" phil sneered, narrowing his eyes to slits. he probably would've had no problem at all with this kid but he had to go around and make assumptions. nothing bothered phil more than when people profiled someone just by the way they seemed to be like. sure he wasn't the best looking guy, and sure he had some nasty rumors going around, but he wasn't a mean kid! or well, not as mean people subject him to be, but still that was besides the point.

//samee)
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:21 pm

daniel howell
    dan was surprised by the upsurge. he looked down as his feet for a moment, biting his cheek. he looked up, meeting the boy's eyes.
    "i'm sorry. it just seems as if every partner I'm assigned to expects me to do the work. I just kind of expected- sorry. he muttered apologetically.
    dan looked down at the slip of paper the teacher had given them- they'd been assigned music. the directions described that they needed to include facts about how their form of art has shaped our community, not ceasing to include that the project had to be atleast three thousand words long. dan took a deep breath, setting the slip down.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:28 pm

phil just grunted, nodding his head as well at the other boy. he put his hands in his lap and crossed his legs on the chair, scooting closer the the table as he watched dan scan the piece of paper they had been given. music, just great. phil enjoyed music-he really did. he just wasn't one to write about it, especially in thre-thousand words. that was a little intense. he moved his hand to slide the paper over to himself so he could read it over, frowning. luckily they had quite the time to finish it, so he wasn't complaining. "what music do you listen to?" phil asked blankly, guaranteeing himself he knew the answer. dan seemed to be quite popular, and popular kids always hang out with popular kids, meaning they always do the same kind of stuff. phil just expected dan to leech off them, being the know it all kid who listened to rap and pop all day. however, dan didn't seem to be the kind of person to listen to that type of music, but he never really could know.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me