descendants . star & daz

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

descendants . star & daz

Postby daz » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:32 pm

everyone is descended from somebody. whether you've met them or not, all breathing humans have existing birth-parents. a mother who bore the child, and a father. the multitudes of children in the world without living parents, adopted, or abandoned, had a a woman to call mother too.
as everyone knows, you, as the child, cannot select who created you. nobody, while a tiny infant, can select their birth-mother. many wished they could've, but nobody truly can. so, you must deal with whomever you're presented with. not all parents are good at their job; it is normal for parents to make multiple mistakes when raising their children. however, some make more mistakes than others. many, many more. so many, that it completely ruins their futures. it screws with their brains, and messes them up. the parents' influence on a child begins from day one.
everyone knows an unloved child can't sleep at night.

loosely based off of descendants { the disney movie }, this is the tale of the descendants of villains. children raised from the cradle to despise the world, and to step all over the petty humans without their abilities.
they're sent to school, to get a "proper education", and to be given the chance to live amongst ordinary people for a while. the children weren't excited about this, but their parents were. the villainous parents ordered their children to reek havoc in the human world, devoid of the power to stop their magic. essentially, these children were instructed to obliterate the human race as a whole. it was quite the responsibility, but they couldn't turn it down. this were their duty.
but what if these descendants aren't so wicked after all?
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:58 pm

// removing characters to prevent copying
Last edited by daz on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:08 am, edited 20 times in total.
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

descendants . star's characters

Postby daz » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:58 pm

name;
    [ full name; alexandra robyn wilson
    [ nicknames; alex, al, firefly

age;
    [ date of birth; february fourteenth, 1999
    [ current age; seventeen
    [ grade; junior
    [ zodiac; aquarius

sexuality;
    [ preference; females
    [ sexaulity; bisexual

appearence;
    [ picture; xx
    [ description; alex has shoulder-length dirty blonde hair with dark, chocolate brown eyes and tan skin. she usually wears a cream sweater with a white tank-top, pale blue skinny jeans, and light blue converse. occasionally she'll wear a red hoodie with black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and dark red converse. she wears a silver beanie atop her head on some occasion and sometimes wears fake glasses. alex is also never seen without her signature heart necklace from third grade.

personality;
    [ positive traits; loyal, sweet, kind, friendly, optimistic, gentle, comforter, social, that one gay friend everyone loves, intelligent
    [ negative traits; sarcastic, cold, bitter, friggin procrastinates everything like your's truly, second-guesses herself on occasion
    [ likes; friends, music, talking with people, being herself, comics, dc nation (FITE ME MARVEL), tumblr
    [ dislikes; frickin mean people that's what, being forced to do something she doesn't want to do
    [ fears; speeding cars, closed-in spaces, oceans
    [ mental condition/illnesses; adhd, slight bipolar, anger issues

powers;
    [ main power(s); none
    [ other power(s); nope

relationships;
    [ parent(s); karen helena wilson (mother) and misha jason wilson (father, deceased)
    [ sibling(s); richard snow wilson (brother, deceased)
    [ friend(s); logan, selena
    [ enem(ies); she's not a fan of saturn
    [ crush/boyfriend/girlfriend; nada

backstory;
    [ before high school; alex was born the youngest child to karen and misha wilson on valentine's day in 1999. she and her older brother, from as far back as she could remember, were always best friends, despite him being five years older. with each year, the siblings grew closer and closer, and even to the point where richard taught her how to read and write when she was three. she excelled in school thanks to him, and he always had her back, whether it be helping her with homework, fending off people who occasionally picked on her due to her high intellect, or even people who said that "girls shouldn't like comic books or superheroes". in third grade, she got sick and had to leave school early and miss two days of school, having to come back on a friday to make up a test. on that day, her friend mary had given her a necklace - one that she still wears to this day. one day in 2011, she and her mom were watching a favorite tv show of her's (*coughyoungjusticecough*) that was re-airing episodes from previous days when her mother got a call that changed twelve-year-old alex's life. her father and older brother by five years had both been in a hit-and-run. her father was instantly killed, and richard was badly injured with internal bleeding, several broken bones, and a concussion. by the time he had reached the hospital, however, he had died. alex slipped away from the world for a while, her grades plummeting until her mom and her best friend logan helped her through it. after a while she was back on her feet, doing as well as before, just missing her rolemodel and father.
    [ during high school; alex continues the same usual life in high school- pretty good grades, being her same old social, friendly, comic-nerd self. she discovered tumblr (oh no) and met a new friend - selena. alex had brought out the best in selena, and when alex discovered her sophomore year about selena and saturn's secret and about their parents, she was a little worried but still continued to be friends with selena, despite the cost. her junior year she's still going strong and is still good friends with selena.

other;
    [ theme song(s); invincible (mgk), red (taylor swift)
    [ face-claim; alexis ren
    [ other; you can tell it was frickin past midnight when i made this SORRY NOT SORRY

name;
    [ full name; selena starbird banks
    [ nicknames; selena, sea, sel, starbird

age;
    [ date of birth; june sixteenth, 2000
    [ current age; sixteen
    [ grade; junior
    [ zodiac; gemini

sexuality;
    [ preference; leans towards guys
    [ sexaulity; demi-bisexual

appearence;
    [ picture; (i'll find one later i swear)
    [ description; selena has waist-length black hair and beautiful pale sea-blue eyes. she has pale caucasian skin. she wears a simple blue ribbon that flows down to about a half-inch longer than her hair. she usually is seen wearing a black jacket or sweatshirt with the same blue on the outlines of the overwear. she also wears a black t-shirt (occasionally a very deep, almost black, violet t-shirt) and black skinny jeans. she owns two pair of converse (a dark blue pair and a black pair) and often times switches between the pair, although she usually wears her black pair. she wears fingerless black leather gloves and wears a cresent moon pendant necklace under her shirt.

personality;
    [ positive traits; kind, loyal (to a point), tomboy
    [ negative traits; deciteful, awkward, clumsy, not socially-adapt, pessimest, sways easily, shy, cannot focus, closed off
    [ likes; reading, writing, music, being alone, her friends (if she has any), stuffed animals
    [ dislikes; her parents, being forced to use her powers for something she hates, closed-in spaces, crowed groups, being out and having to socialize, anything girly, having to lie
    [ fears; heights, change, cars, needles
    [ mental condition/illnesses; anxiety, minor depression, slight adhd, borderline insane-normal

powers;
    [ main power(s); light manipulation (light solidfication/invisibility (to an extent)/illusions (to an extent)/levitation), telekinesis
    [ other power(s); superspeed (only active with her brother (who can use it without her)), magic (to some extent, she's still learning)

relationships;
    [ parent(s); martha maye banks (mother), george william banks (father)
    [ sibling(s); saturn wayne banks (twin brother)
    [ friend(s); alex wilson
    [ enem(ies); well i mean she and saturn aren't on good terms so....
    [ crush/boyfriend/girlfriend; haha no

backstory;
    [ before high school; selena was born three minutes after her twin brother on june sixteenth, in 2000 to maye and george banks. she was never really close to her family, didn't speak until she was two, and didn't start to talk until she was one and a half. because her parents usually used saturn as an example as for why she was a useless child, she became distant from her twin brother who never stood up for her. when the two began school in their local town, selena had a hard time making friends. once she had been taught how to read and write, she'd often times lock herself in her room and read or write until she was called down to practice her powers with saturn or whatever it was that her parents wanted. she continued this method of life for a while - wake up, skip breakfast because she was usually never hungry, get ready for school, go to school for eight hours, come home, do homework, read/write if she has time, practice her powers rather grudingly with her brother, eat dinner, go to sleep. when she got into third grade, she discovered music and soon began to write her own songs, but never composed them. she continued to stay by herself for a while until she made her first friend in middle school, which she soon royally screwed over when her parents found out and prevented the two from ever seeing each other again.
    [ during high school; soon, her parents realized that hey, humans are terrible and should be rid of, and probably become target practice for the superior race. her parents sent her and saturn off to the high school a few towns over. the twist - it was a human high school and she and her brother (and two other kids sent there with them) were supposed to wreck havoc and kill all the humans. she absolutely hated the high school because she was usually bullied and laughed at for being so quiet and a bookworm. however, she made her first real friend at the school - alex wilson. the two girls became best friends and broke selena out of her shell. selena's parents soon found out near the end of her sophomore year and, instead of ripping the two girls apart, allowed selena to still be friends with alex as long as she'd kill the girl some day. terrified, selena soon cracked and told alex what had happened after being distant for a few weeks. stunned at first and a little hurt, alex told the girl that it was okay and that she was there for her, no matter what would happen. it's now her junior year and she's got no idea how she's gonna survive it.

other;
    [ theme song(s); never close our eyes (adam lambert), parachute (james durbin)
    [ face-claim; i will say who it is if i ever frickin find somebody

name;
    [ full name; saturn wayne banks
    [ nicknames; saturn, wayne, sat

age;
    [ date of birth; june sixteenth, 1999
    [ current age; seventeen
    [ grade; junior
    [ zodiac; gemini

sexuality;
    [ preference; females
    [ sexaulity; straight

appearence;
    [ picture; xx
    [ description; saturn has dark, almost black, brown messy hair and stunning hazel-brown eyes. he usually wears a plain dark-colored shirt, a black leather jacket, and slightly baggy black pants. he will occasionally wear a dark colored beanie. he also wears black sneakers.

personality;
    [ positive traits; headstrong, caring (if he likes you at least)
    [ negative traits; cocky, rude, stubborn, annoying, sarcastic
    [ likes; using his magic, his dad, crowds
    [ dislikes; humans, selena, riddles
    [ fears; death, being left behind by his father
    [ mental condition/illnesses; he's totally fine, just a jerk

powers;
    [ main power(s); superspeed, dark light manipulation.
    [ other power(s); very minor magic, super strength (to an extent)

relationships;
    [ parent(s); martha maye banks (mother), george william banks (father)
    [ sibling(s); selena starbird banks
    [ friend(s); he doesn't really need friends (maybe zero?)
    [ enem(ies); humans
    [ crush/boyfriend/girlfriend; nah

backstory;
    [ before high school; saturn was born to martha and george banks on june sixteenth, 1999, three minutes before his twin sister. since birth, he's always done better that his sister. he was able to gain usage of his powers first, make friends first... he was basically the perfect child. he always made his parents proud, and was the one who told his parents that selena had made a friend, because back then they weren't allowed to be friendly. he's always shown selena up and never stood up for her.
    [ during high school; when it was announced that he and selena had to go to a human high school, he hated it. however, he actually soon found himself popular and basically in control of the student body. once a semester he'd lure some helpless victim into a trap and murder them, hiding the body and making it seem that his victims had just run away from home. he's already disposed of four useless humans.

other;
    [ theme song(s); hide and seek (lizz), wolf in sheep's clothing (set it off)

name;
    [ full name; jaylen logan howell
    [ nicknames; logan, jay

age;
    [ date of birth; september 29, 1998
    [ current age; seventeen
    [ grade; senior
    [ zodiac; libra

sexuality;
    [ preference; guys
    [ sexaulity; straight as the rainbow~

appearence;
    [ picture; xx
    [ description; logan has short black hair with a fringe and bright blue eyes. he usually wears an oversized green hoodie, a graphic t-shirt, and a pair of jeans/khakis. he usually wears a pair of dark olive-green converse and, as an inside joke, will wear a rare flower crown.

personality;
    [ positive traits; joyful, energetic, friendly, loyal, kind, gentle, intelligent
    [ negative traits; he can be too optimistic, shuts himself inside because ew outside world
    [ likes; guys, staying indoors, drawing, tumblr, roleplaying
    [ dislikes; homophobics, having to go outside, people making fun of his dads.
    [ fears; loosing his friends
    [ mental condition/illnesses; nope

powers;
    [ main power(s); nope
    [ other power(s); nope

relationships;
    [ parent(s); mary emma howell (biological mother, unknown whereabouts), charlie hank drake-howell (biological father), michael david drake-howell (step-father)
    [ sibling(s); skylar rhea drake-howell (younger adopted sister)
    [ friend(s); alex, skylar
    [ enem(ies); homophobics and saturn
    [ crush/boyfriend/girlfriend; he doesn't have one yet

backstory;
    [ before high school; logan was born to emma and charlie howell on september twenty-ninth, 1998. his mother dumped him with his father when he was one years old, and his father took good care of him. when he went to middle school, his father had found a man he had fallen in love with. being the innocent mind that he was, he didn't think much of it and started calling michael 'dad' on occasions because he was over so much. logan also made friends quite easily because of his go-lucky personality. he started drawing in second grade and became a fairly good artist.
    [ during high school; when he became a freshman, his father married his boyfriend. logan chose to keep his original name and not hyphenate it, unlike his fathers. when he was a sophomore, he came home from school one day and noticed a young girl, about three years younger than him, sitting in the living room. once the situationwas explained, logan was quick to take his new adopted sister under his wing. the two became best friends and have always got each other's backs. skylar helps him with some of his problems and he helps her with her's.

other;
    [ theme song(s); skywalker (project dirty), rubix's cube (athlete)
    [ face-claim; phil lester[/list]
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

logan

Postby star star. » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:29 pm

logan
jaylen logan howell - logan - senior - crushless - tag[s]; junior-senior science class, everett
─────────────────────────────────
today was the day that the combined junior-senior science class was going to be allowed to make chemical formulas or science projects, without any guidlines or rules! well, all except for one - don't blow your project up. because of the partner he was paired with, logan was pretty sure that nothing would explode. "i'm like, seventy-five percent sure this won't blow up," he said casually, fixing his lab goggles so that they covered his bright blue eyes in case anything actually did explode.

grinning brightly, logan set the beaker on the burner, watching closely as it bubbled and fizzed. it soon settled down and the color was beginning to change. logan gave a silent cheer, happy the project hadn't actually exploded. he went to remove his goggles and -

"oops." rounds of snickers were rolling out of logan's mouth. he finally fell out of his chair from laughing so hard. he heard more laughter coming from his classmates and he grinned brightly. it wasn't like he had tried to blow up the experiment. he glanced over at his science lab partner, a rather cute junior by the name of everett, and he frowned, noticing the boy. "uh.... everett? are you okay bro?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as he slid the goggles over his forehead so they rested a top his black locks. he snapped his fingers in front of the younger boy's face, frowning.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:25 pm

xx
Last edited by daz on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

logan

Postby star star. » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:11 pm

logan
jaylen logan howell - senior - crushless - human; no powers - tag[s]; junior-senior science class, everett
logan raised an eyebrow, spotting something spark out of everett's fingers. he turned around just as the second explosion went off, and he frowned. sitting back in his seat, the black-haired male looked over at everett's slightly terrified gaze and logan turned around back to the burner. "maybe the burner was still on and another chemical fell in and we didn't realize it, or a tiny fruit fly fell in? it's possible," he suggested, leaning back in his seat. the teacher never had time to respond, however, as the bell rang a mere ten seconds after he had posed his question. because of his next class, it really wouldn't matter if he was late or not - the teacher really didn't care and, seeing as the teacher didn't really care about the class, he wouldn't be missed. so, he left his supplies where they were and went to go get cleaning supplies. he walked back over to the desk, the teacher gone to go to the office to probably ask about faulty wiring to the science lab or if there was a fruit fly infestation.

"alright. admittedly, i'm a little curious about the whole situation," logan muttered, not caring if everett was in the room to hear or not. he had noticed it - knowing almost everyone in the school thanks to alex, he was a little surprised at the five new students that she hadn't even gotten to talk to before one just violently shoved her away her freshman year. most the students at the high school had come from the middle school that was right next door, and other students had come from around the city - most of which he knew due to his sister enjoying sports and literally dragging him or one of their dads to a game. usually, new students were alright to talk to - sure, they were a little shy at times but usually they were alright. these five, however, just... rubbed him the wrong way, per say.

for example; the girl who called herself zero and saturn banks. zero was one of the strangest girls he had ever laid eyes on. she was twisted and enjoyed watching things burn or die. saturn was equally as strange, although in a bit more of a jerk-ish fashion. he acted like he owned the place. his sister, on the other hand, was the complete opposite and shied away from anything social or interactive. she always chose to work on her own - usually, he wouldn't think of that as an odd thing. but one time he had caught her outside murmuring words under her breath. she was holding her hands out and the next thing he knew, he.... what was the last thing he remembered about odd-selena? all he remembered after that was finch trying to get into her life. the other set of twins - everett and elliot mauve - were also border line strange-normal. if caught in a bad time, elliot could be the most cruel person in the universe and the next moment a coward. his brother, everett, intrigued logan, however. he was always determined to do something - almost always working on something - and sometimes, it might be with someone. other times though, logan had soon come to realize, was that everett would suddenly freak out over something - sometimes the tiniest things - and something would happen. for example - the failed, exploded chemical science project the pair were supposed to be working on.

logan glanced down at the chemicals that had blown - they had almost all been cleaned up, and he soon realized how long he had zoned out. two minutes. huh, he thought, looking down at the mess. usually if i zone out i just stare at something. he glanced around, sliding back into a criss-cross position sitting on the floor. spraying the floor with an anti-chemical spray and cleaning up the spray and chemicals, logan frowned, about to go back into his own little world, when he noticed that everett had moved from his spot.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:59 pm

xx
Last edited by daz on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

logan

Postby star star. » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:53 pm

logan
jaylen logan howell - senior - crushless - human; no powers - tag[s]; everett
logan leaned against the table, watching as everett faced him. he raised an eyebrow as the younger male spoke. "it doesn't surprise you? really? why?" he asked curiously. he placed the cleaning supplies down on the table next to him, watching as everett visibly shook slightly. hearing everett's second statement, he stood up with a small frown. "it was like some sort of electric shock wave hit the burner and caused the second explosion. unintentional but... intentional." logan huffed, narrowing his eyes as he glanced at the burner next to him. "almost like.... magic," he said, snapping his fingers when he said the word 'magic'.

logan glanced at everett. the boy now supported a curious expression, and it sort of set logan's nerves on fire. "but of course... you would know, wouldn't you...?" he asked suspiciously, slowly moving his hand to pick up the spray bottle. logan narrowed his eyes, not trusting everett.

without warning, logan's phone suddenly buzzed in his pocket. the black-haired male jumped, internally groaning. he placed the spray bottle on the table and frowned, reading skylar's text. hey. dads want to know if you're up for bowling tonight. seconds later, another text popped up. or if you want to sit on youtube all day that's fine too. logan rolled his eyes. "ugh. sorry. that was my younger sister," he responded with a small sigh. i don't spend all my time on youtube. okay fine i do. and i don't know. i'll let them know when we get home. sending the text, he frowned, fingers twirling over the digital keyboard. and shut up. i can hear you laughing from your room. get back to working on stuff dads gave you. pressing 'send', he looked up at everett as he put his phone back in his back pocket. "but something tells me it wasn't faulty wiring that set off the second explosion."
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:33 pm

xx
Last edited by daz on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

logan

Postby star star. » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:39 pm

logan
jaylen logan howell - senior - crushless - human; no powers - tag[s]; everett
ooc; i hope it's okay if i brought alex in ;-;

logan narrowed his eyes at everett, wondering if the boy was mocking him, when he realized he was sitting on a desk. he glanced down at the floor and his blue eyes widened. "magic..." the ravenette murmured, noticing the previous mess left over from the explosions had been cleaned. almost as if it had vanished - which, in this case with who he was dealing with, it most likely had just vanished. "but how? magic's only something of science fiction. something we used to believe in as kids, and then the adults just stomped it out of our minds," he muttered, beginning to pace the room with one arm across his chest, his other elbow resting on his arm with his head tilted downwards and resting on a bent finger. "that's what my grandparents did... my dad was okay with that though."

logan finally stopped pacing and he turned, eyeing everett. "you care to explain?" he asked, frowning. hearing footsteps in the hallway, his body twisted over to the door where another student was spotted. he raised an eyebrow as the girl walked into the classroom. "good, i found you. mr. johnson was- oh. hi. which one are you? everett or elliot?" logan frowned. "alex? what're you doing? shouldn't you be in class?" the girl walked in the room. "i am. it's you two who aren't in class," alex responded hotly, crossing her arms as she leaned against one of the desks. "so. elliot or everett or... which ever you are, i'm sorry, but i need to drag logan to english class. he can text you later." logan narrowed his eyes and he turned to everett. "everett. have you met alex?"
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me