1x1 with Crimson Raven

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Crimson Raven

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:25 am

Deathclaw turned to his army, looking at them. "They better not try eating anyone if they know what's good for them." He said, his optics narrowed.

Tink kept running, even after hearing Sonos. She couldn't take it anymore. Her parents were missing, her older twin in horrible condition...it was too much. She stopped running, sinking to her knees in defeat. She didn't want to be the last of her family.

Wasp blinked, tilting her head. "Why are you afraid of chopsticks?" She asked him. (Hashi does have two meanings; chopsticks and bridge which refers to the building and strengthening of muscles for balance and endurance.)
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:34 am

(If you want I could try to draw Deathclaw? I know I still need to do Orion too.
Pm me details on Claw if you want me to :3)

Deathchorus

"They shouldn't if they obey whoever wears the crown." The black feline said, putting both servos on one of Deathclaw's shoulder struts and Nuzzled his arm, leaning on his gently.

Sonos

When the black and green caught up with Tink he was venting heavily.
"Scrap...the times I wished I was agile..." He vented and put one of his servos on her back.
"Tink?" He said carefully.
"C'mon, talk to me."

Michelangelo

Raph burst out laughing and Mikey went red.
"No I didn't mean chopsticks.
Sensei makes us take these tests to see how long we can hold out whilst doing somethin' crazy." He explained.
"Yeah so not funny when your in the hotseat." Raph shook his head.
(Lol didn't know it meant chopsticks too, I headcannon that Crosshairs' nickname for Drift is Chopsticks)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:28 am

"Exactly. So you better watch what you say." Deathclaw growled at the minicons. He turned to his sparkmate, gently nuzzling her helm.

Tink suddenly got up and turned on him, starting to punch the taller mech in his chestplates. "Why doesn't she think?! Doesn't she know that she could offline?! Our parents are missing! We're the only family we have left and if she offlines I'll be alone!" Tink yelled as she punched out her anger on him.

"Oh." Wasp said, blushing at her mistake. "At least he's still helping you train."
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:55 pm

Slashvent

The blue tattered Minicon grimaced and transformed back to alt mode.
"In that case, any order's O' King?" The RC car revved his little engine.
Mind Drive looked just as nervous for a few moments and crept up to the Energon pile.
"I shall start counting and keeping tabs on out stock." The white 'con set to work.

Deathchorus

The black femme smiled slightly when her Sparkmate nuzzled her.
Killabyte looked at the entrance to the cavern and padded over, settling down next to it.
Deathchorus sensed him going into guard mode and relaxed, knowing that she could count on him.

Sonos

The big Wrecker blinked in surprise at Tink's sudden outburst but let her pummel him.
Frag being agile, he's stick to his heavy armour plating.
"Easy there, Rocky.
Spitfire just wants to help, she's not a medic so if she can't heal then she fights." Sonos said.
"It's easy to get carried away with so much raw strength, take it from me." He looked down at her.
"It's not her fault, Tink.
She's doing her best and it sure as the Pits can't be easy for her either." He said softly and put one of his giant arms around her.
"Rawspark's at the mainframe around the clock and SARI is the mainframe.
We'll find out if anyone knows anything about your parents as soon as they do.
Until then all we can do is be there for each other."

Michelangelo

"Yep, we learn from the greatest." Mikey smiled at their farther and looked at Wasp.
"So watcha wanna do? We could go scout some pizza and catch some tiles on my board?" He suggested, indicating to his skateboard with a thumb.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:15 am

"Look around for any other entrances. And places for berths." Deathclaw ordered him before looking at Deathchorus. "Are you alright?"

Tink kept punching him until her anger waned. She fell into him as he put his arm around her, hugging what she could of the big mech. "I'm just scared, Sonos. I don't want to be alone."

Wasp smiled. "It sounds fun! Maybe you can come back to the base with me. If it's okay that is."
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:45 am

Deathchorus

The feline watched Slashvent whizz off after Deathclaw's orders and looked back at the Leopard mech.
"I'm fine, just tired." She told him.
"It's been a hard day for us all."

Sonos

"You think I'd still be breathing and let that happen? You and Spitfire are like sisters to me." Sonos hugged Tink.
"We gotta help her somehow."

Blazen

This couldn't happen again.
Blazen couldn't bare it and he doubted that Tink or anyone else could either.
Blazen knew what he had to do but how would he do it?
He leaned forwards and kissed Spitfire's forehelm.
"I'll be back, baby." He promised and jogged out of the med bay, seeing Sonos and Tink.
"I can't let this keep happening.
Not ever again.
I can't keep standing by a sick bed." He said, stopping in front of them.
"Blaze, this is hardly the time." Sonos glared at him, indicating how upset Tink was.
But no matter how angry Sonos was, Blazen made him look calm in comparison.
"We can't put Tink through it either! Or anyone else!" Blazen yelled.
"Agreed, but what can we do, Blazen? We can't shackled her to the ground!" Sonos' anger flared.
"The only thing that we can do.
We have to call on the Elementals." Blazen said, his voice losing its edges but even more serious and he was looking at the Medic femme now.
"Your the only one that can do it, Tink." Blazen told her.

Michelangelo

"Well we we're invited to that party tomorrow, remember?" Mikey smiled.
"So I was thinking since your here, I uh we could show you how we do stuff? You know, ninja style." He took down his skate board and looked at Donnie and Raph.
"You dudes up for a patrol? Uh someone gonna grab Leo?" He asked his two brothers.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:02 am

"You get some sleep once a berth is found." Deathclaw said, his voice calm and not at all ordering.

Tink smiled as Sonos hugged her back, feeling comforted. She looked when she heard Blazen She shrank as the two mechs argued before blinking in surprise as Blazen suggested calling the Elementals. "Both of you are right, but you know what could happen if the Elements are together for too long." She said.

Wasp smiled widely. "Really?! That sounds great! Maybe I can learn some new moves." She said.

Donnie looked over at Raph. "I'm not getting him." He said.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:06 am

Deathchorus

The femme smiled at Deathclaw, his voice smooth in her audial receptors unlike when he'd been ordering the Minicon's about.
"We have another problem now that Knockout and Breakdown are..." She cleared her pipes "unaccounted for
We have no medics.
Mind Drive is our spy and he isn't a trained medical officer, though he might know a few things." She pointed out to him.
(Hmm yeah I'm feeling some new characters should join soon :dark: )

Blazen

The blue mech frowned in grim realisation.
"Then comm your uncle." He said to her.
"He's the best option we have anyway." He saw the look Sonos was giving him.
"Yeah the mech gives me the creeps too but he's all we have to fall back on." Blazen vented not too happily.
He had a feeling that Spitfire would be fragged for them doing this without her vote.
Blazen knew it was their best chance, as much as he hated admitting it.
"Alright..." Sonos said, nodding and clearly not thrilled by the idea either.
"But I'm making sure we have a full stock of fire extinguishers if he pulls anything." The Wrecker added.

Michelangelo

"Yeah! There's gonna be awesome sauce on that pizza." Mikey nodded and flipped his skateboard, catching it under his foot.
He looked over at Raph and Donnie.

Raphael

The Ninja turtle with the red bandanna gave Donnie the 'are you serious?' Look and groaned.
"Ughh fine! Yo, Leo!" Raph stomped over and thumped a big fist on the door to his eldest brothers room.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Deathclaw vented out a sigh. "We will find a way." He said, smiling comfortingly at her.

Tink nodded in reply before comming her uncle. She knew Spitfire wouldn't be happy with her doing this, but they needed the help.

Wasp smiled widely, looking almost human in a way.

Leo growled softly as he heard Raph knocking on the door. He was trying to meditate at that moment. "What, Raph?"
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:19 am

Infernicus

"-_Tink...what is it?_-" the fire mech said, voice slightly thick from stasis as he awoke.

Raphael

"It's patrol time and Mikey wants to show his girlfriend the sights!" Raph yelled, making Mikey turn a furious shade of pink.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me