1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

Postby a little guy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:42 pm

Ciel remained quiet, as if in thought. But in reality, he was just tired.

"We'd have done even better if there was more mess." Bard grunted in a joking manor, only to have Raven giggle. "Yeah, w-well its late, and I wanted to be done before bed tonight, at least." She whispered again.

(If I wake up at that time then OK xD)
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:08 pm

Sherlock stretched out." Seems the first place to start with catching this criminal would be Speedy's cafe. Seems that they go there for lunch."He mumbled to Ciel, folding his arms with his violin on his lap.

Finny smiled, a laugh escaping him but then he suddenly stopped."Hey...do you know where Sebastian is, Raven?"He asked, wondering where the butler had got to.

( Good job XD U seem to be waking up early lately though-- )

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:11 pm

"Seems so." Ciel muttered, trying his hardest to stay awake.

"N..no I haven't seen him all day. Though Grell said something about going to look for him." Raven said now, after a few seconds thinking.

(That always happens during the summer holidays D:)
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 pm

"Conveniently, it's right beside my apartment, so I know the area well, assuming she'll run and take the back alleys."Sherlock said as he plucked at the strings of his violin."Or, she'll call a taxi, however I think that is not as likely as she'd have to pay, therefore if she ran without then she'd have another reason for the police to be on her trail."

Finny pouted, looking at Bard."We only saw him about noon...then he went off somewhere. I don't know what's up with him. He seems to be acting very strangely."

( I always wake up early, but in the summer holidays I tend to wake up later because I go to bed later XD )

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:04 pm

(Well my bro just wrecked everything for us, because he started screaming and said it was my fault, and mum believed him. *slowly clapping* WELL DONE BROTHER.*Sarcasm.*)

"Not only that but if the taxi driver was an undercover officer, he'd take her straight to the station." Ciel replied in a monotone, as usual.

"Maybe he's just busy, Finny." Bard said, ruffling his hair. Raven wasn't in sight anymore, she had gone off to find the butler.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:14 pm

( Wait so u can't come over now because of him? D: )

"Exactly that. I've had a few unpleasant run-ins with taxi drivers, yet I think Lestrade might buck-up his game and set some undercover officers as taxi drivers."Sherlock replied.

Finny sighed."Well, it's possible, but it must be something big for him to be out all day..."He mumbled, fixing his messy hair.

Sebastian stood in the gardens, cutting some of the hedges into certain shapes, some had already been cut to bird shapes, some spheres and squares.

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:43 am

Ciel nodded, and stood up. "Come, I think it is about time that we ate."

Humming softly, the navy blue haired girl searched over the manor, now out in the gardens. Almost dancing by now, she came to a stop when sh heard the snipping of scissors. "Sebastian?" She called out quietly, ready to fight in case it were an intruder.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:49 am

Sherlock shook his head simply."Eating is a waste of time. I don't need it."He said as he rose from his seat, taking his violin and bow to the window and he proceeded to gaze out to the gardens, playing a soft melody and seeming to become enthralled instantly.

Sebastian looked up from his task."Ah, m'lady. Have you finished preparing the young lord's meal?"He asked, placing his shears on the floor so he could talk to the other servant.

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:51 am

"Eating gives you energy. And your going to need a lot of it if it turns into a wild goose chase." Ciel shot back darkly, standing by the door.

"Yes, we have. I just came here because Bard and Finnian are wondering where you are." Raven replied, looking up at the butler before her.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:04 am

Sherlock paused and lowered his bow."I don't eat often. It's only when my flatmate forces me into it because he worries about my health when I do eat. I can assure you, it doesn't affect me in any way."He said rather blandly before raising his bow again.

Sebastian sighed."They're always causing havoc, especially Finnian, so I thought I might help them out."He answered rather truthfully as he lifted up the shears again.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me