Beauty and the Beast

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Beauty and the Beast

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Gaston
"The pleasure is all mine madam" he smiled and released her hand

(Want to play Maurice since he is getting close to the castle?)
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:44 pm

(sure)

Maurice urged Phillipe on, when he was near the gates Phillipe got spooked causing him to rear. Maurice tried to hold on but he lost his balance and fell "whoa bo---" he sighed "Phillipe!" he called as the horse galloped off, Maurice's invention still attached to him. Maurice looked around worriedly at the gates and forbidding looking castle behind it. He gulped "h-hello" he called "i-is anyone here?" he asked pushing the gate open to stay away from the wolves.

Laura smiled and covered her mouth gingerly with her other hand as she gently giggled.
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

A link to my friends profile => Cierra Hope
{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Beast
The beast looked out his window as he saw a strange figure at his castle gates. He growled to himself watching the figure closely.

Gaston
"Can I walk you home this fine evening my dear?" He asked charmingly
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:06 pm

"oh why of course you may" Laura giggled and waited for him to help her up.

Maurice walked closer to the castle. Once he reached the front door he reached up and took the large knocker and, well, knocked "hello?" he called again
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Beast
Upon seeing the stoutly old man come towards his castle the beast growled angrily. He stormed out of his room in the west wing and headed towards the main hall.

Lumiere
Lumiere heard a knock at the door and his candle lit flames burned with excitement. "Open the door" he called to a nearby broom. Which opened the door and quickly disappeared.

Gaston
Gaston snapped his fingers at LaFou and pointed down at his boots. He never once took his eyes off the girl before him. what was her name again? Doesn't matter he thought to himself
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Cogsworth waddled over to Lumiere "do you really think that's such a good idea" he asked, a cross expression on his face as he tapped his foot and crossed his arms.

Maurice walked into the castle and looked around "h-hello?" he called a last time "is anyone here? I'm just looking for a place to stay the night"

LaFou quickly picked up Gastons boots and started to clumsily wiggle them onto the wrong feet.

Laura smiled, she was still very happy with everything.

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Gaston
Gaston kicked LaFou "put them on right" he said calmly. Gaston was attempting to keep his cool in front of the girl

Lumiere
"Oh relax. The man is obviously in need of shelter. We can't turn him down" lumiere whispered.

Beast
The beast had finally reached the main hall only to see an old man in his castle. His face turned up in disgust showing all of his sharp teeth. He clicked his claws against the banister as he watched in the shadows.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:12 pm

"huh?" Lafou said scratching his head and staring at the boots "oh.." he mumbled something inaudible and non understandable before fixing the boots.

"the master is not going to be very happy when he finds out about this Lumiere" Cogsworth muttered grumpily

Maurice heard the beasts tapping and jumped slightly spooked before looking around "wh-who's there?" he called nervously.

Belle Saw Phillipe coming back, Papa was gone, but the wagon was still attached "Phillipe! where's Papa?" she asked the horse worriedly

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Beast
"You are trespassing in my castle!" He growled. The beast stormed down the stairs within seconds. He slammed the door shut and blocked the exit. He pulled his lips back showing all of his teeth, while a menacing growl rumbled in his throat.

Lumiere
Lumiere instantly went quiet as the door slammed shut. He closed his eyes doing his best to appear as a normal candle.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Maurice's eyes grew wide "I- I didn't know, please don't hurt me... I was only looking for a place to stay, until morning" he stammered looking helplessly at the door.

Cogsworth did the same as Lumiere and went into furniture mode.

Belle unbuckled the wagon from Phillipe's back before climbing on and racing off to find Maurice "go on Phillipe, lead the way, we must find papa" she said softly as the horse went on.

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me