Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should we do with Amber?

Cast her away! She doesn't deserve playin with Liam's heart!
No votes
Let her do her thing, she'll snap outta it!
No votes
Make her go through a long... boring... talk.. to get it through to her
No votes
Leave her at the house when they go to the fair
50%
I don't care, One direction deserves a pain like her
No votes
... narwhals are awesome 8D
50%

Total votes : 4

Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

Postby panorama, » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Harry Edward Styles- Niall James Horan- Louis William Tomlinson- Zayn Jawaad Malik- Liam James Payne

Nyu<3 wrote:
Girls:You were apart of the girl band called Natural made out of you and you'r four best friends. You had won the uk xfactor about a year ago. They had become a well known band and very popular.You were rivals with the popular boy band One Direction.Though you were never really met the boys they were your rivals.One day when you'r management calls you in for a meeting because they has some big news. Once you and the girls got there they got down to business and said " You will all be staying with the boy band One Direction for a couple months so you all can get to know each other so you both an do a couple songs together." There was no way to get out of it. How will you be able to survive months in the same house as your rivals? Will you fall in love or get your heart broken.

Boys: You were apart of the boy band One Direction a well known band around the world. You were really popular.You were rivals with the girl band Natural. Even though you had never met them they were your rivals. One day management called a meeting because they had some big news . Once at the meeting they told you the news. "Boys,you will all be staying with the girl band Natural for 7 months.So you can get to know them so you both can do a couple songs together." You quickly looked to your band mate. There was no way to get out of it. How will you be able to survive seven months with your rivals.Will you find love or have your heart broken?

Note: We are using the same plot for Nyu<3's "What Feelings" One direction role play. I have her permission.
Last edited by panorama, on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

Postby panorama, » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:55 pm

~Rules~

Nyu<3 wrote:
Rules:
. Be Active
. I don't care if you'r semi lit or lit just give us something to reply to.
. you MUST play a boy and a girl.
. If you are going to be gone for a week or more tell me other wise you will be replaced.
.Please Follow tess's rules!
. If it comes to ..Thats scene PLEASE fade to black or Time skip.
. If you have to swear please star out the vowels.
. You don't have to use my forum.
. RESERVATIONS will go for a day or 2 .
I can add more .
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:56 pm

Nyu<3 wrote:
Month
January
February
March
April
May
June X
July
August
September
October
November
December

Day
1[] 2[X] 3[]4[]5[]6[]7[]8[]9[]10[]11[]12[]13[]14[]15[]16[]17[]18[]19[]20[]21[]22[]23[]24[]25[]26[]27[]28[]29[]30[]31[]

Time
Dawn[X] Morning[]Afternoon[]Night[]

Weather
Cold[]Warm[] Rainy[] Foggy[] Snowing[] Thunderstorm[X] Cloudy[]
Last edited by panorama, on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Nyu<3 wrote:Girls Forum-
Code: Select all
 [img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=The%20basics%20&name=JennaSue.ttf&size=46&style_color=F554EA[/img]
Full Name:
Nick names:
[*][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Digging%20Deeper&name=JennaSue.ttf&size=43&style_color=88F294[/img]
Personality:
History:
Hobbies:
Family:
Pets:
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Relationship&name=JennaSue.ttf&size=46&style_color=E02020[/img]
Crush:
Boyfriend:
Ex's:
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=In%20the%20mirror&name=JennaSue.ttf&size=46&style_color=E02020[/img]
Looks:
Piercings:
Tattoo's:

Boy's Forum:
Code: Select all
Full Name:
Girlfriend:
Looks:

-Ok Nyu.. we can post our forms now.. YAY-.. You don't have to use this form if you don't want to though...-
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Boys-

Harry played by

Niall played by

Louis played by

Zayn played by

Liam played by

Girls
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Full Name: Mara Jane Riggans.
Nick names: "Most people just call me Mara"
Birth Day: "My birth day is august 11th"
[*]Image
Personality: "i'm quite bubbly, I'm not really a morning person so usually right when i wake up i'm not the most happiest person, I'm calm,I'm pretty determined,I'm caring,I can be pretty stubborn at time,and I can't stand to see the ones i care about upset."
History: "I was born in the United States and lived in the state of California for a bit of my life. When i was six my father's job transferred him to the city of London. Ever since then i have lived here in London. I never really was a trouble child . I'm the oldest of my three siblings. Being in the band has been fantastic and i couldn't be more happier."
Likes: " I like My family,my friends,the band,Animals,I secretly kinda like One Direction.I love to watch movies ,I also love to sing and dance,I also am pretty good at drawing,I like to play paint ball,the fans,and BOYS... oh I also like to skate bored a bit"
Dislikes: " : Thunder storms,death,jerks,spiders,snakes,mice,and getting hurt."
Hobbies:" Singing,drawing and dancing "
Family: " My mother Sharon and My father Jacob also my two younger brothers Kyle(8) Leo (14) also my some what younger sister Molly(16)
Pets: " our boxer Roxie"
Crush: " Not at the moment"
Boyfriend: " I'm currently single"
Ex's: " Surprisingly only two guys. One of them was a boy named Nick who i dated when i was 15 and Aaron who i dated just last year"
Looks:Image
http://s2.favim.com/orig/33/eyes-girl-hair-pretty-smile-Favim.com-267626.jpg
http://s3.favim.com/orig/47/blue-eyes-brown-hair-brunette-fashion-girl-Favim.com-435232.jpg
http://www.yourecards.net/ecard_cardmedia/id129176/beanie-black-girl-light-inspiring-picture-on-favimcom.jpg
Piercings: " I have ear rings which i love"
Tattoo's: yeah a heart which is on my wrist.

Full Name: Emma Rose Winters
Nick names: "I'm usually just called Emma or Em"
Birth Day: "December 4th"
[*]Image
Personality:"I can be a pretty shy and clumsy at first but once you get to know me you will see my goofy ,smiley,bubbly side. But if you mess with my family or my friends you will see i can be hot headed side"
History: " I am the second oldest of my siblings , I have always lived in the United States but my mother was born in France and moved here when she was 20 so that means i have a few cousins in France which i think is a bit fascinating and cool. I have always wanted to meet them in person but for now we stick to skypeing and chatting on the phone"
Likes: "My family, My pets, Writing, surfing,Boys,Cats,singing,dancing,having fun, ,One Direction,Goofing around,and having water balloon fights"
Dislikes: "getting hurt,not being able to see my cousins,Being clumsy,death,having my heart broken,being scared"
Hobbies:"surfing,drawing,Singing"
Family: My mother , My father, My older sister Juliet(24) and my three younger siblings. Two brothers Mark(7) and John(14) and my younger sister Olivia(14) and my 3 cousins from France Felix (17) , April(25),and Aurora(5)
Pets: "My two cats Bounce and prance
Crush: "I currently don't have a crush"
Boyfriend: "I don't have a boyfriend so I'm SINGLE!"
Ex's: " I've have a few boyfriends here and there.."
http://data.whicdn.com/images/11491859/blue-eyes-curly-hair-forest-girl-photography-Favim.com-77875_large.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6610nmBvG1r848bfo1_500.jpg
http://data.whicdn.com/images/10950507/blue-eyes-curly-hair-globes-pretty-girl.-snow-thinspiration-white-Favim.com-69980_large.jpg
Piercings: "My ears"
Tattoo's: " I have a rose on my ankle."

Full Name: Louis William Tomlinson
Crush:
Girlfriend:

Full Name: Niall James Horan
Crush:
Girlfriend:

Full Name:Liam James Payne
Crush:
Girlfriend:
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Full Name
Harry Edward Styles

Crush
Nopers

Girlfriend
Nopppe

Full name
Zayn Jawaad Malik

Crush
Nope

Girlfriend
Nope

Name
Amber Lea Rose

NickNames
"Lee" "Lea"

Personality
Amber can be very shy at times, especially around guys her age. But then, after you get to know her, she can be loud, spontaneous, and funny. You just have to take the time to get to her. She makes witty remarks, and blushes almost ALL the time. Its just her.

History
She led a normal life.. I guess. Her house, smaller than the others. She never owned a car, she just drove her best friends around. Let's face it. Amber was not the richest of girls. She's been made fun of, but she honestly doesn't care. Having 3 jobs at the age of 16 wasn't that bad. It kept her mind going, away from all the trouble you can get into. It also helped with school work. Her father appreciated it too, for Amber's mother was the provider, she was a lawyer. Then she died in a car crash. It was the worst thing that happened, it didn't even come close to how bad it was when she got expelled. Oh yes. She was at high school, and the cheerleaders surrounded her. They beat her up, and got away with it. She didn't show she cared much of it, so they did it again. And that time she fought back. She smacked some across the face, punched some in the gut, and kicked some too. She took them all out. While all the nobody's were cheering, and the jocks were laughing, the teachers didn't like it. Then one day she met the rest of the girls and the band was formed. It was probably the best thing in the world, being on X factor.

Tees
Rain
Thunder
Lightning
Tree climbing
Singing
Dancing
Writing
Reading

Dislikes
Skirts
Heels
Hot days
Being forced to do something
Being locked inside
Flying in airplanes
Show-offs

Family
Her Father

Crush
"Erm.. Liam is kinda cute.." -Blushes-

Relationship Status
Singe

Pets
None, but sometimes she wonders what it would be like to have a pet Giraffe. They are her favorite animal, and she's weird like that xD

Piercings
One hole in each ear

Tattoos

X

Name
Kiandra Azalea Kingsly

Female

NickNames
"Az" "Kia" Double Kay" (loooong story xD)

Personality
Kiandra is a very athletic and over all talented girl, and no that doesn't mean she is perfect, because she's technically antisocial. She is really shy,and when she does talk to people you can barely hear her, except, of course when she sings. Her voice is rich, and it booms through the room, probably the only thing about he that screams "Here I am" other than her intense eyes. If she already knows you, which probably took forever, the she talks normally, and even occasionally laughs, but she never.. ever talks around guys her age, especially guys she just met. Even if she wanted to, butterflies would swell in her throat and make it impossible. This also leads to her being the only person to not have a boyfriend out of almost every girl she knows, and all the guys at school used to laugh when they saw her.. yea a hard life it was. But now that she is in the band, its been good. This meeting One direction is not going to be good though, because she's gonna blow her first impression by running to her room and staying there for as long as she can hold out. Did I also mention she's as skinny as anything, yet still eats like a pig? She's skinny to the point where you wouldn't think it would be health, yet she eats everytime she smells food... its insane.

History
WIP (I gotta think of sometin good)

singing in the shower (yes)
drawing
Writing
Running
Eating
Hanging out with the girls

Dislikes
Show-offs
Meeting new people
Make up
Dresses
School

Family
Her Mother

Crush
"Erm.. I can't tell you yet!" -Blushes-

Relationship Status
Singe

Pets
None, but sometimes she wonders what it would be like to have a pet Giraffe. They are her favorite animal, and she's weird like that xD

Piercings
One hole in each ear

Tattoos
Not planning on getting one.. might think about it though

Name
Miya Keilani Rose

Personality
Miya is a very spontaneous, energized girl, who loves to make people laugh. She was among the more popular people, due to her sass, and the fact that her sass was better than hers. She just can never be controlled and after many handsome jocks, her heart just can't seemed to be caged. WIP

History
WIP

Sleep overs
Swimming
Sun
Sailing

Dislikes
Annoying people
Show offs
People who can't be bothered with her

Family
Mother
Father

Crush
Umm..

Relationship Status
Single

Pets
She's always wanted a black lab

Piercings
One hole in each ear

Tattoos
On her wrist
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:38 pm

-Wanna get started? :D -
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:58 pm

- Yeah :D XD

I'll start-

Emma *walked up to her room to finish up her packing which she really needed to finish doing. She had just finished up eating breakfast. She was wearing a light blue sweater with some dark blue skinny jeans and a darker blue beanie and some light pink flip flops. I walked into my room my closet was basically empty. She walked over to her two suitcases. The first one was basically could over flow luckily it was still able to close. She placed her laptop,chargers,and some shoes into her second bag.*

Louis *walked down stair with a smile on his face. He couldn't wait to meet the girls. Even though they were rivals they could still be friends right? He walked into the living room sitting down on one of the chairs. He looked up at the tv which was on. He didn't really care much for this show.*
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Harry

He ran down the stairs and jumped over the couch, then plopped himself down on Lou's lap. "What do you think they will be like?" he asked. He was so excited, girls were coming.. to their house. He grinned cheekily as he stared at the tv, pretending to watch.

Zayn

He slowly creped down the stairs and walked into the kitchen for coffee. He grabbed the mug and walked over to the couch, and sat on the opposite side of Lou and Harry. "Good morning Hazza and Boo bear.."
he laughed and sipped his coffee.

Amber

Amber finished packing and looked at herself in the mirror, she had sweat pants and a big tee on. She laughed and walked into her bathroom to take a shower. After she came back out, she Pulled on some shorts, and a tank top. She grabbed a sweatshirt and her ray bands and she looked into the mirror again. With success she grabbed her suit case and walked down the stairs. After saying goodbye, she threw her suit case in the back seat of the convertible camaro and hopped in the front seat. She started the engine, and drove down the street, the wind blowing back her hair.

Kiandra

Kiandra ate a hefty breakfast after finishing packing and practically ran out the door with her suitcase and her guitar that she never puts down. She threw it into the back of the white range rover and and started the engine. She sped down the road and turned up the radio. "I would" By One Direction came on and she changed the channel. Even their voices made butterflies cloud her head. How could she survive? She flipped through a few more channels until she go to one of her bands song. She pulled up to the house surprisingly early, and sung to her hearts content, pretty loudly actually, and then hopped out of the car. She leaned against her trunk, waiting for the other girls, as she crossed her arms over her chest. After a while of waiting she pulled her guitar out of the back seat, and began to play.

Miya

Miya hummed as she drove to the house. She kinda wanted to meet these guys, she hat heard they were pretty cute. She shrugged and started singing to the CD that her band had recently released. She sang her part perfectly, and then drummed against the steering wheel to the rest of the song.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me