➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

Postby adoration » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:10 pm

{ Yush, very much so. But the one problem with me is that whenever I'm sleep deprived, I either ramble to no end, or be all sophisticated n' stuff. But right now I'm just rambling, because I almost forgot how to spell sophisticated just a second ago.
            Aaaaaaaaaand I'm reading Amnesia doujinshis. ouo //seriousAmnesiaaddictionday2// }

"Oh really now?" the strawberry blonde mused over her shoulder, giving him a teasing yet humorous look out of the corner of one eye. "Well, make sure not to wake Satoru while you're at it." //ohohoho// Opening the door to the guest room, she headed inside, as Aijo's light laughter faded off from her ear length.

{ OrIcanbeapervwhenI'msleepdeprived.c: }
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
[ the story of us all ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ characters ]
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:21 pm

;the young woman had been out of hearing range once Deidara had even gotten halfway up the staircase. "Th-that isn't what I meant!" He said, face flooding a red hue, though this was replaced by a half-grin. "Unless you insist, that is." He said, only partly teasing as he headed inside after her.

;;Oh god xDD
I JUST got done reading the other part like this, too, LMAO

Lmao I tend to get pervy too. XD
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:26 pm

{ You know, I've decided that I'm going to make a blog.
            I dunno why, but I will. :u
            And I just learned how to download Japanese apps from the iTunes Store. ouo . . . You know what that means?
            That means I'mma be able to play the demo of Amnesia. And my life will be complete. //stillrambling//
            Even if it'll all be in Japanese and I won't be able to understand a word it says. C|

Wait, what other part? ouo }

Letting out an amused huff, Emiko carefully laid the sleeping infant down on the bed. "Sure sounded a lot like it is what you intended," she said with a gleam of humor in her eyes, as she crossed her legs and turned her attention to him. "Guess I was just too caught up in your daringly handsome looks to realize."
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm

;"Naw, I was just going to make you stare into my amazing eyes until you conceded defeat and told me." He said, voice softer now as he watched his wife put their son down to sleep.

;;LMAO
um, it was just after the proposal and kisame walked in when they were naked that morning. XD
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:49 pm

{ Ohmaigawd I remember that. ouo
            That was hilarious. xD We torture them so much. }

"Is that so?" she murmured with a soft smile, while gently pulling a light blanket over Satoru's sleeping form. "I think I might've actually been able to withstand staring into your eyes," Pulling her hair out of it's holder and setting it down on the bedside stand, she took careful precautions to not wake her son as she lied down next to him and embraced his little figure with her arms. "It's not like I ever get tired of them, anyways."
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:08 pm

;"Hmm, maybe I should've threatened to give Satoru more explosive clay." He stroked his chin deviously with a mischievous grin, though this died down to a smile as he watched this.

;;I know, but it was way too fun. XD
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:17 pm

;;ohgawd
I just got past...
THE NIBBLES.
XD
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:19 am

{ Ohmaithenibbles. The drunken nibbles. cx //dying// }

Arching an eyebrow at the bright blonde, she couldn't help but just smile at his comment. '"I would've been able to tell that you were lying," she mused, letting her eyes fall shut as she pulled Satoru close to her."And if you wouldn't have, I would've just compromised."
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:27 am

;"Compromised, hmm?" He said, raising an eyebrow inquisitively as if mirroring her movements teasingly. "I'd like to know what exactly you'd compromise with."

;;LOLYES
how could we forget? XD
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 am

{ xD I dunno.
            I mean, da nibbles. Da nibbles everywhereeee. }

Shrugging with a small smirk just to agitate him, she let out a yawn, as if bored of the topic. Really though, she was just trying to see what his reaction in her disinterest would be. "Maybe later," she teasingly mused, her back to him as she pulled the cover over herself and Satoru. In all honesty, she wouldn't have been surprised if her blonde husband would get jealous over her showing more interest and affection for the small infant in her arms at the time.

{ Bahahahahahaha. //accomplished//
            I just tricked the itunes store that I was in Japan so that I could get the free Amnesia game app. ouo
            //feelssosuccessfulrightnao// }
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me