Under the Willow Tree {} Repti-Coon

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Under the Willow Tree {} Repti-Coon

Postby saige. » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:13 am

"WillowClan is quite the average cat Clan. Located in a heavily forested area within the valley of a mountain range and bordered by a small stream, the Clan is quite large in territory size. WillowClan receives its name from the overpopulation of willow trees in the area, with each constantly marked by border patrols set out on a daily basis. The High Rock is located within the middle of the main camp, surrounded by each individual burrow that links to at least two large, warm dens underground. To the east is the training ground, which serves as an extremely useful area for young Apprentices to test their strengths with their mentors. It also serves as a backup area for hunting when the stream to the west is overflowing or too low. The hunting area, which was previously mentioned, is located in the west right up on the stream filled with large rocks that make it easy to hunt the animals that live within the water; that is, if you can keep a grip on the moss encrusted things."
*Information courtesy of Reptile

saige.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WillowClan Allegiance

Postby saige. » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:36 pm

Prey Available;
Rabbits | Mice | Shrews | Ground birds | Squirrels

Predators;
Badgers | Water Moccasins | Hawks | Eagles | Mountain Lions

Season;
Leaf-bare | New-leaf | Green-leaf | Leaf-fall

Weather;
Cold : Mild : Warm : Hot || Cloudy : Foggy : Clear : Sunny || Windy : Breezy : Stormy : Snowy

Flightstar♀
-
Koiflare♂
-
Hiddenpath♀
Asterpaw♂
-
Hawkice♂
Larksong♀
Cindercloud♀
-
Valorpaw♂
Emberpaw♀
-
Ravengaze♀
*Stormkit♂
*Gullkit♂

Hawkice | Ravengaze [b/s]
-
Valorpaw --- Hawkice
Emberpaw --- Larksong
Last edited by saige. on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saige.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>>

Postby Reptile » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:38 pm

< < Image
I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
When I fall asleep

Because my dreams are bursting at the seams

Pain surged through the Queen's entire body as her kitting finished, eyes squeezed shut as an attempt to trap out the immense tension. Everything around the she-cat was silent, for only the breaths of nearby cats- which of whom were her brother Hawkice and the Medicine Cat, Hiddenpath- could be heard in the crisp air of leaf-fall. As her entire tabby body began to settle, Ravengaze slowly opened her amber eyes and focused upon her newborn kits. A shockwave of fright sent her fur into a prickled frenzy at the three kits; each and every one of them were stillborn and as silent as the two older cats. Two were black, cold, and lifeless. One, though, was different from the rest; a ghastly shade of white engulfed its entire body, and it possessed the brightest pair of golden eyes any cat had ever seen. Slowly, though, it stood up. A gaping mouth- much larger than the average Kit- stared straight into Ravengaze's eyes with a black opening as dark as a void, long badger-like claws slipping out of minuscule sockets. With a shriek the kit lunged, long fangs bared and sinking into her-

The gray tabby lunged forward from her ruffled moss nest, eyes wide and frightened from the nightmare that was just unfolded before her. Claws dug into the dirt ground as Ravengaze slowly began to calm herself down, ears perking to the faint sounds of mews that carried on the short flickers of wind traveling to her den. A shudder down her spine sent the Queen's short fur into a fluff, the mews reminding her of what had just happened.
Oh StarClan... Please don't be telling me something about my Kits, anything but that. I'm just a new Queen, no need to pick on me... Not only that, but my mate has been deceased since the night. Sitting upright, Ravengaze looked down sorrowfully at her swollen stomach, choking back the feeling of depression that continued to etch on. It was very close to the day she was to birth; days, even. Surely Blackflight would be proud of her, watching down from the stars above. A small smile replaced the frightened expression on the tabby's face for a slight second before quickly reverting back. Maybe talking to others would help out a bit. I did hear some meows earlier, anyways.

The heavy tug of her stomach caused problems for Ravengaze as she took quite a bit of time to get up and out of the den. When she was finally able to make it, though, a scan of the Clan grounds made her sad; nobody seemed to be around. Shrugging it off as others just attending to their daily chores, the Queen spotted her old friend and the Deputy of WillowClan. Koiflare. With a small hop forwards, she heavily made her over to the orange and white Tom before promptly taking a seat off to the side, tail quickly curling around her back leg and ending under her belly. "Oh, good morning Koiflare. I didn't see you up for a minute." Though still a bit frightened, Ravengaze spoke in her familiar calm and quiet tone. "Has Flightstar assigned you something to do quite yet, or are you free for a bit?"
Reptile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "You feelin' alright?"

Postby saige. » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:26 pm

"Just One more moment, that's all that's needed.
Like wounded soldiers in need of healing.
Time to be honest, this time I'm pleading
Please don't dwell on it, cause I didn't mean it.

I can't believe I said I'd lay our love on the ground
But it doesn't matter cause I've made it up forgive me now
Everyday I spend away my soul's inside out
Gotta be someway that I can make it up to you now, somehow.

By now you'd know that I'd come for you
No one but you, yes I'd come for you
But only if you told me to
And I'd fight for you
I'd lie, it's true
Give my life for you
You know I'd always come for you.
"
Early to bed, early to rise as they would say, but that was like a suggestion to him. Late to bed, early to rise was more like it. Having not crawled into his nest until far past Moonhigh where even the stars seemed to be tucked into their homes in the blackness of the sky, then waking up before the sun rose past the trees, it was a wonder how one managed to stand on all fours without falling asleep after standing still for only a drawn out moment.

The first songs of dawn broke the silent snores of his denmates before light peeked through the entrance and tugged at his eyes. Blinking slowly at first, then accepting that it was time to wake, Koiflare rose from his patch and gave himself a quick sweep of his fur to clean off any unwanted particles that clung to him with his tail. The motion was quick, and just as such, he was up and out of the den, minding the lone three others that slept beside him and kept minimal warmth in the area. At least on hotter days, they had room to spread and not worry about sharing body heat with one another as they did in the leaf-bare seasons, but at times it grew lonely and rather boring seeing the same faces you've seen all your life in the same places they've always been; right beside you.

And then there are those you never get tired of seeing.

Having less energy than he thought, Koiflare fell against his haunches in a stumble, eyes closed briefly as he rose his chin upwards and wearily gazing at the pale sky; or at least what you could see of it. Clouds turned the light blue to a gray smoke as it encased the limitless land that stretched above and beyond. Moving blurs only to be defined as birds raced across the sky in a hurry to get where they were needed. Perhaps he should be doing the same, making the morning check around camp to see that things were in top shape and no hazards were about, but this morning, he found lazing around and staring mindlessly into space sounded more appealing. Though dozing off into a thoughtless land lowered your guard and left you susceptible to surprises. When a gentle voice, though familiar to sense, became the only understandable words to cross one's mind, could force anyone back to earth in a matter of seconds.

Hiding a startle, Koiflare turned his now awake gaze over to a swollen figure that plopped herself right beside him; Ravengaze. Bringing a smile to his face at the sight of his old friend, despite her exhausted look, made his tired morning a little more worthwhile. "Morning, Ravengaze," he returned with a respectful nod, "it's alright, I didn't even hear you walk up." He laughed lightly before turning his attention to the more obvious subject on her person; her stomach. Swollen and rounded with growing life, his amber tinted eyes flashed a yellow much like the rose he had seen in a patrol long ago. But, he wouldn't dwindle on that memory and decided to focus on the present.

"You feelin' alright?" He asked, head tipping to the side in question. Was it the weight of carrying kits around that was dragging her down? Thank StarClan he wasn't a she-cat, going through this process no matter how fulfilling it was in the end seemed dreadful to one's health. "Flightstar hasn't woken up yet and I've already done my morning sweep of the camp to make sure everything is in order, so I should be alright to get you something before I get more tasks for today." Despite half of that being a lie, and part of it partially ignoring what the tabby Queen had said previously, Koiflare meant to be sincere with his words and do his best to assist his long-time friend. It wouldn't be the first time he's done something for her, nor would it be the last. Was he fine with it? He wouldn't want to do anything else other than to help.

{...Remind me not to write replies at 4 AM. I'll see you at 1 PM when I decide to wake up zmz}
saige.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >>

Postby Reptile » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:45 am

< < Image
When I fall asleep

Instead of replying with a large, detailed description about how she felt like other Queens would have to a tom such as him, Ravengaze gave a small nod of her head as to approve that she was alright. The she-cat respected the fact that he looked out for her, as well as the fact that he seemed to put a lot of other cats before himself; one of the many excellent aspects that obviously made Flightstar bring herself to the decision of him becoming the Deputy of WillowClan. A small smile flickered upon her muzzle as the memories rolled on by in her mind of the day, four moons ago, when he was selected by the Leader. Of course, Koiflare was the obvious choice; the other Warrior remaining that she would have picked was Hawkice, which of whom was the most unreliable cat that the Clan had to offer. Rolling her amber eyes at herself, the Queen focused her attention once more upon the orange and white tom as he continued to speak.

"Oh no, Koiflare, I'm in no need of anything quite yet. I will get what I want when necessary, so there's no reason to put aside whatever eminent tasks Flightstar would have for you shortly in order to satisfy me." As Ravengaze spoke, another small gust of wind scurried on by and prickled her fur once more. It reminded her that the cold of leaf-bare was approaching, as well as a steady drop in prey. Maybe she could use this as an excuse to escape the Clan for at least a few moments.

"Speaking of tasks... Would you think that we could maybe go out for a small hunting trip? It'd be a delight to escape the Clan grounds for the first time in quite a few months." Ravengaze knew her chances of leaving were slim. Though the tom was her friend, he still stood strong as the placeholder of the Deputy position and had to follow close to the rules as to provide to the other Warriors as a role model. With a quick lick of her left paw to cleanse it of the collected moss, the Queen wobbled a bit before pulling her weight back off of the ground in anticipation of hunting.

[My posts fail. ;_____;]
If you would like to figure out why Reptile has quit, you may PM quixoticAves
Reptile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"I'm not so sure about it,"

Postby saige. » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:08 am

And I'd fight for you
I'd lie, it's true
Give my life for you
"
"Would you think that we could maybe go out for a small hunting trip?"

Old memories and recollections of those same words repeated only a few moons ago. Last they were spoken, it brought good news for one, bad for the other. The memory was as clear as day, something that would forever be burned into the core of his mind and replayed like the same sad tune of a mourning dove. Green-leaf had long settled and was moving past as the leaves transitioned with the season. Koiflare had been named Deputy of WillowClan only a few short moons ago, but it felt like a dozen season cycles had come and gone since the gain of his new title. Though Hazelfrost's, the previous Deputy, passing was upsetting, new opportunities were provided, along with a new bout of confidence. Or so he thought.

Koiflare and Ravengaze had always been close friends, but lately they had begun to drift apart, so when she surprised him by asking to go on a little hunting trip in his spare him, he was shocked of course, but was happy to do so. So that's when they set out. When they set out and moved into the typical hunting areas, the Tom found it odd that not much prey was running about, even at this hour. Maybe it wasn't a good sign. After sleuthing through the shadows for a while in silence, Ravengaze had finally spoke up and wanted to tell him something.

His heart stopped then. Surely it couldn't have anything to do with him, could it? They hadn't spoken or went out on patrols together in a while. Rather, she had been spending more and more time with Blackflight, a well known Tom, though Koiflare wasn't close to him personally aside from occasionally being a part of the same patrol and sleeping in the same den, though on opposite ends.

That's when she said it. Those five words that made his feelings of joy and depression collide together like a horrible storm wreaking havoc deep within his thoughts. Koiflare had stared in shock at the Queen to-be for StarClan knows how long before he managed to put on a smile and congratulate her. From then on, things just had a funny way of working out. Blackflight had passed away in the night and though it was a sad day in the WillowClan ranks, it brought Ravengaze back to him like nothing between their relationship as friends had changed one bit.

Alas, he didn't act on Blackflight's dreadful death to make his way in at Ravengaze's permanent side. Instead, he did what he had always done; be there when she needed him like friends do for one another.

Of course, this hunting trip would be nothing like the last, however unsure he was about bringing a heavily pregnant she-cat out into the woods where the potential for danger was raised immensely and dozens upon dozens of things could go horribly wrong. But, he was willing to do anything for a friend.

"Well, I'm not so sure about it, Ravengaze. I guess we could go, but we won't go too far away from camp, okay? I don't need Flightstar to think me of irresponsible for taking a Queen out of camp for a bit of fresh air." He couldn't dance around his insecurities, but Koiflare had other priorities to take care of that involved the well being of the tabby she-cat. "But you're not allowed to hunt, alright? Just stick close to me and help me scent out prey. I'll handle the rest."

{Doing better than I am}
saige.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reptile » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:42 am

Reptile wrote:
    < < Image
When I fall asleep

The fluster of sorrow that drifted high in the air brought a bit of a spark of tension within the usually calm she-cat. It wasn't like Koiflare to be like that, and he had only been a bit saddened one day long ago. Thanks to her poor memory, Ravengaze couldn't remember why or when this exactly happened; all she knew that it was the day she revealed to the tom that she was indeed pregnant, as well as the fact that it was only a few sunsets after Blackflight's decease. Sorrow tugged at the Queen's heart at the remembrance of her mate, bringing her ears to a slight droop and posture wobbly.

The sleek gray tom was a handsome one. Though his temper was very fiery, Blackflight always remained loyal to the Clan and all of its Leaders; especially to Ravengaze. He had little to no interest in her until she had become the age of eighteen moons. From then on out, their relationship slowly grew and grew until they finally decided to become mates when she was at the age of twenty-eight moons. She's now thirty-three.

For five moons, she was drifting away from her best friend. Only after Blackflight had perished did she start acknowledging Koiflare's presence once more before gradually becoming the friends they were in the past.

A shock of horror flooded over the Queen as realization hit, only to abruptly stop at the words spoken by Koiflare about the hunt. She wasn't allowed to. Ravengaze gave a small shaky nod out of agreement, understanding that he was just following the rules. At least she was able to step out of the Clan for a few minutes.
"You go on ahead, then. I'll follow shortly behind."

Once Koiflare began to move off and towards the hunting grounds, the tabby she-cat slowly pulled herself forward. She was slow from not only the weight of her swollen belly, but also for the pain that was suddenly beginning to increase. Pushing it aside as just another thing that occured during pregnancy, Ravengaze continued to force herself forward. Only, once they reached a bit outside of the Clan ground borders, she collapsed. A sharp yell plucked at the back of her throat before escaping from wide gaping jaws, echoing the agony of her stomach. "Koiflare! Th-the Kits... Help!"

[Now to step up my posts.]
Reptile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Oh StarClan, why now?"

Postby saige. » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:45 pm

And I'd fight for you
I'd lie, it's true
Give my life for you
"
They hadn't even made it but a few fox-lengths from the camp entrance, or at least that's what it felt like, when he heard her screech out. The fur along his spine rose in a haunting way, causing him to freeze where he stood, body positioned to where he was walking away. Of all the times for this to be happening. Why couldn't he have just said no or held back a little longer? Perhaps he should've kept better track of her due date.

Koiflare somehow found it in his willpower to spin on his back paws to turn around and hurry back to Ravegaze's side as she collapsed to the side in pain, body heaving and face licked with pain. "Oh StarClan, why now?" he asked his ancestors beneath his breath, panicking as he circled around the laboring Queen like a vulture examining a choice piece of crowfood. "I uh..uhh.I just can't leave you. Hiddenpath and Asterpaw won't move quick enough after just waking up and they..they...oh StarClan I can't believe I'm doing this." He skidded to a wobbly stop beside her.

"I..I've seen Medicine Cats deal with births before. I..I think I can do this." The sudden shift in his voice from worried to flat out panic and uncertainty was less than reassuring. But, it was all he could do until it was all over. No way he was going to leave her side, not now, and not ever. "So um..push?"

-Da dadada dada timeskip-

Koiflare spit at the odd taste when the final kit had arrived and he had nipped the sac so it would be free. The ginger and white Tom scooted it closer to Ravengaze and stepped back. It really was a picturesque moment. Seeing a Queen with newborn kits by her belly, mewling their small heads off with their tiny voices, though quite stronger than he really imagined for kits so small.

"I think they're both Toms," he meowed, unsure really as he didn't quite notice during the birth. They both carried that "tom-like" scent, if that made any sense.

{Small reply since I can't do much ;w;'}
saige.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reptile » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:21 am

Reptile wrote:
    < < Image
When I fall asleep

As the pain slowly began to decimate, Ravengaze finally opened her eyes. Before her, two beautiful bundles of gray mewed loudly into the shallow breezes, each with a similar size. The only difference between the two seemed to be the matted bits of white fur that one had, contrasting against the gray and making them easy to distinguish. A weak purr rumbled deep in the Queen's throat as she slowly curled her long, black-dipped tail around the two balls of soddened fur. Once she was able to gather a bit more strength to speak, Ravengaze broke the silence that lasted after the mentioning of their genders.

"Oh Koiflare, they're beautiful..." Soft voice hoarse from the previous pain that continued to linger on ever so lightly, the Queen looked up at the Deputy with large amber eyes. Her gaze was not one of great pride or shock; rather, it was the gaze of a she-cat sharing a gorgeous moment with the one she loved. It would be debatable if this was just because Koiflare was the tom closest to her during this time and because her mate had perished moons ago, or if she just plainly liked Koiflare. Whether the reason, it was nonetheless broken by a familiar meow heading towards their way.

" 'Ey sis, who let you out of camp? You knew this was gon' happen."

Hawkice chuckled at the sight of his sister curled around two gray kits before sitting down close at her side. Though suspicion kept the Warrior glancing at Koiflare, he kept a steady focus upon the one that needed it. His sister. Realizing where they were and just how vulnerable a new Queen and her kits was, Hawkice shuffled his paws around a bit before pulling himself back up.

"Need help bringin' Ravengaze back? I coul' bring back a kit or two."
Reptile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Can shyou whalk?"

Postby saige. » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:04 pm

And I'd fight for you
I'd lie, it's true
Give my life for you
"
That was it, it was finally done. The kits had arrived, Ravengaze, though a mother for only just but a minute, was already glowing with maternal aura, and starting from here on out, things would go more smoothly. In six moons, these unnamed kits would join the Apprentices den and start their training with mentors who will surely teach them well. Who knows, Flightstar may even assign him to mentor one of Ravengaze's kits, assuming there wasn't anyone else that was suitable for the position. Not saying that Hawkice, Larksong, and Cindercloud weren't good cats, no not at all. But, he hasn't trained another since Riversprint died only a moon after becoming a Warrior. He was a good Apprentice, a little hot-headed, but still a good one. Koiflare lingered on the memory of his first Apprentice that granted him the chance for Deputyship in the first place, but let the thought drift as it wasn't the main focus of what sat before him.

That, and an all-too familiar voice broke the silence after Ravengaze had spoken of her two sons.

The orange-splotched Tom lifted his chin up, eyes becoming puzzled by the look he earned from the tabby Tom approaching, along with the continuous string of glances he was shot as well. No doubt Flightstar won't be pleased with me bringing Ravengaze out with the product of this action produced two kits out in the woods rather than where it was much safer in camp. He sighed through his nose, But it doesn't matter. I made her happy by both letting her get some fresh air, and helping her bring her kits into our world. Even if wasn't the cleanest...

"It was my fault, but at least your sister is okay, Hawkice." Koiflare needed to get a short word in before he moved closer to the pair of siblings. "Just..grab one of the kits since I doubt Ravengaze can carry a kit and walk back to camp after giving birth." He leaned down and carefully grasped the damp kit in his mouth and moved back slowly. The poor boy was screeching in protest as to being dragged away from the warmth of his mother's belly and the sound was loud enough to make Koiflare's ears bleed, but it would only last a short while. Camp wasn't too far off, and the three of them should be back in no time at all.

Giving one last look at his friend, he muffled through the kit's fur, "Can shyou whalk? I can halp shyou ifsh shyou need it."

{Or we can skip a bit. Because you know. This is a one-on-one. We do what we want. AIN'T NOBODY GONNA TELL US WHAT TO DO.
And I found a new picture that I liked for Gull that also captures part of the tabby genes so...yeah. I'm going to bed.}
i sent snacky a joke and they gave me a yeen what a world
saige.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me