тнє ρσwєя ιηѕιdє [onexone between turtle & ~Lucifer~]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

тнє ρσwєя ιηѕιdє [onexone between turtle & ~Lucifer~]

Postby discombobulated » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:13 am

Welcome to Gregory Thomas Boarding School, named after our founder Gregory Thomas of course. This is not a place with no rules. And just because you are away from your parents does in no way mean you get to misbehave. I am Headmaster Gale and I have little tolerance for disrespect. Please follow me and I will help you begin your lives here at Gregory Thomas. These will be your dorms which you will be sharing with one other person. A few ground rules here at Gregory Thomas. Everyone must be in their dorms by 10:00PM no exceptions and you are expected at breakfast at precisely 6:30AM in the morning. Classes begin at 8:00AM sharp and are each one hour long. You will have five clases a day. Three in the morning, followed by a two hour lunch, and two in the afternoon. Classes end at 3:00PM and from then until 10:00PM you have free time in which you can visit the rec rooms, work out, visit the gardens, or perhaps swim in our pools. And of course complete any and all homework and assignments. During the two hours of lunch you may go somewhere outside of school to eat, however you must return in time for your next class. During free time students are not allowed to leave campus unless given special permission however during weekends you may leave provided you return on Monday for class time. There will be no fighting, public displays of affection or loud music permitted inside the school walls. School uniforms must be worn at all time. Now that we have all of that covered please enjoy your time at Gregory Thomson.

Name: Markus Jason Scott
Nickname: Mark

Personality: Around other people he can be outgoing and loud and often fits in with large crowds. He is random and funny and can always brighten anybody's day. He is the master of making friendships but also the master of breaking them. Often times he makes friends two quickly and he soon finds out that he cannot trust them. Effectivley ending the friendship. Because of this he tends to have more enemies rather than friends. Around his closet friends he is more quiet and reserved, preffring to curl up with a good book or draw or sit and think. He is good at giving advice and always has time if you need somebody to listen. He knows when to stay out of things and isn't very pushy, unless he really cares about you then he will do anything to either find out what is wrong or cheer you up.
History[optional]: Nothing interesting.
Power: His control over earth is his most developed and controlled power but he can also play with peoples emotions. So far he can only make them feel what he is feeling but he can only do this if his own emotions are really strong.

Height: He is an even 6'0"
Weight: 135lbs
Hair Colour: Blonde but he often dyes it other colours and it's never the same for long
Eye Color: Blue
Body Modifications: ----
Last edited by discombobulated on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Started my first year of university recently and I'm very busy. Sorry for any delays in rp replies or anything else.

════════════════════

Avatar and Ryrus family portrait drawn by Todd <3
Fizzle Drawn by me <3

ImageImageImageImage
discombobulated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: тнє ρσwєя ιηѕιdє [onexone between turtle & ~Lucifer~]

Postby ~Tosuka~ » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:26 am

[Very nice thread. I'll start working on my form now. xD]

xx. General Info
Name: Hikiro Denault

xx. Digging Deeper
Personality: Hikiro is a rather timid and shy girl around others. She often likes to stay alone or with her childhood friends, and usually stays in the dorm all the time. When she's with her close friends, she has a kind side to her, and she likes to participate in the activity. She is also very caring but doesn't know how to show it, often getting misunderstood, and results in ending the situation with violence.
History: Will be revealed in the role-play.
Power: She has two powers. She can control water to a certain amount, and can create illusions at will. However, she can get headaches and pain from creating illusions

xx. On The Outside
Height: Hikiro is 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
Weight: Hikiro is 120 pounds.
Hair Colour: Her hair color is blue.
Eye Color: Her eye color is blue
Body Modifications: She has no body modifications.

[Sorry that the form isn't that detailed. I usually don't do huge forms. xD]
~Tosuka~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discombobulated » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:51 am

It's fine. I finished mine. Quick question; should they already know about the powers or find out about them later on?
Started my first year of university recently and I'm very busy. Sorry for any delays in rp replies or anything else.

════════════════════

Fizzle Drawn by me <3

ImageImageImageImage
discombobulated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tosuka~ » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:59 am

(I think they should figure them out later on. In any case, I have to be gone for about an hour, so can you start it off? :3)
~Tosuka~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discombobulated » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:58 am

[I'll sart but because my computer decided to be mean and restart itself just as I was about to post I have to restart my post -.-]

════════════════════

Fizzle Drawn by me <3

ImageImageImageImage
discombobulated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tosuka~ » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:03 am

[Oh, okay. That's not a problem. In any case, let's try to have a good and long run of a role-play. :3]
~Tosuka~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discombobulated » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:27 am

"Welcome to Gregory Thomson," the monotone voice said as he walked through the front doors and he was handed a bland looking brochure. He knew that inside held more information the he would ever need to know about the school. Information that he had already researched before he came here. He had spent the last two weeks learning everything he could about this school. About the teachers, the classes, the school itself. He knew so much that he could name every single teacher and he hadn't even had one day inside the school walls.

He was new here due to the fact that he had been expelled from his old school when an accidental chemistry experiment set fire to the chem lab. It would have been fine, if the experiment had been aloud, or even legal. His parents had transferred him to Gregory Thomson thinking that a boarding school would help clean up his act. Not that his act needed cleaning, he really was a good student. The whole science lab explosion things had been nothing more than an accident and as he went through it in his head now, he couldn't figure out what had gone wrong. But his parents didn't understand that when they grounded him for the entire summer, a little drastic if he did say so himself. But now he was free of his grounding and was starting on his first day at Gregory Thomson.

He had arrived late due to delayed traffic and most of the students arriving on their first day had already gotten their schedules and were settling in. The front foyer of the school was empty save for a few latecomers like himself loitering around. He made his way to the office, telling them his name and explaining that he had been late and hadn’t received his class schedule. A few moments later he was holding his welcoming package in his hands and making his way towards his dormitory. While he walked he studied his class schedule.
Chemistry, Art and Math in the morning. English and Music in the afternoon. Great.

His belongings were still in his car, parked outside in the school’s parking lot, but he would get them later. He had a bit of a struggle trying to find his dorm but when his eyes finally landed on number 369 he let out a sigh of relief. Using the key that he had found in his welcoming package he unlocked the door and made his away inside. He instantly noticed that his roommate had made himself at home already. Half of the closet and shelf space had been taken up and the bed closest to the door had been made. His roommate was long gone, most likely out with friends. Mark set the things in his hands down on the other bed and went out to get his suitcases from the car.

|| … a bit later … ||

Once he had all of his belongings inside and safe in his room Mark felt he needed to go do something. Leaving his suitcases on his bed and unpacked he left his dorm room and went back to the front foyer. The school was so big he didn’t know where to start. He remembered that one of his childhood friends also attended this school. A friend he hadn’t seen in a while and really wanted to see again. He wondered where she was as he stopped in the front foyer.

OOC: This post was a little rushed sorry if it's not as good.. and let's hope so! :3

════════════════════

Fizzle Drawn by me <3

ImageImageImageImage
discombobulated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tosuka~ » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:52 am

[No problem. :3]

H i k i r o
A small-sized piece of paper was tangled in between her fingers, and a small yawn escaped from her parted lips. She had decided to look around the campus, and found that it was quite large and easy to get lost in. Thankfully, classes would start in awhile, and she wouldn't have to try and find her dorm any time soon. The previous school she had been to was filled with simple classes and bullies, so her parents had decided to sent her to this boarding school. It seemed nice, but she didn't really know anyone here, and other students were already looking at her.

Her fingers tapped restlessly against the piece of paper, and she shoved it carelessly into her side pocket. It had already been about an hour and she was completely lost by now. In any case, she had already half-organized her side of the dorm, although she did leave out quite a bit of her belongings. She just hoped that whoever her roommate was, is that he or she wouldn't try looking through her stuff. That would be rather problematic for her, and such. Although, that did happen to her before at her previous school, and she had ended up "accidently" giving the guy a small concussion. It wasn't her fault that she didn't know how to deal with situations like that.

She blinked, now walking randomly across the campus. The buildings were rather unusual for her, being that she had never lived in the city like this. Her family was always moving due to her father's work, and she didn't make friends that often. She did have a few childhood friends, but she really only kept in contact with one of them. His name was Markus, but she hadn't really met him in the past few weeks. She shook her head from side to side, now looking at the ground, and not paying attention as she walked into a person. She took a small step back, now holding her nose, still not looking up. "S-sorry..." she murmured quitely, her voice low and soft. Her head rose somewhat slowly, and she blinked in surprise. In front of her, was her childhood friend, Markus Jason Scott.

[Was that too short?]
~Tosuka~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discombobulated » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:49 pm

OOC: Nope, it was good :3

The front foyer was more or less deserted as it had been moments ago when he had been there last. The silence surrounding him was almost unbearable, closing in. He could hear the faint sound of voices from far away as students rushed around, trying to find their dorms before class began. He checked the time, it was 7:35 and classes would begin in half an hour. That gave him enough time to do a bit of exploring and find his first class.

In all honesty, it was too early to do much of anything right now and half his mind was telling him to go find his dorm, curl up in his bed and sleep. After two months of summer and not waking up before twelve he was fairly certain that it would take him some time to get used to waking up at this ungodly hour. Whose idea was it anyways, to put school in the morning? But the logical part of his brain, however small it was, knew that going back to sleep would not only probably land him in detention for skipping his classes but also put him on a few teacher’s bad sides. Mark figured that he had plenty of time to do that the rest of the year; he had to at least try the first day.

Knowing he had to keep moving to stay awake he looked around, trying to decide what direction he should go in. He got a few dirty looks from students passing by, understandable considering he was in the middle of the hallway. He was about to move when he felt somebody collide with his back. Turning around he was prepared to demand why said person had ran into him, could they not see? His annoyed look melted into one of surprise as he saw who was standing before him.
“Hikiro! Long time no see!” he said with a large goofy smile on his face, all of his previous annoyance forgotten.

════════════════════

Fizzle Drawn by me <3

ImageImageImageImage
discombobulated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tosuka~ » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:00 pm

[Haha, okay. :3]

H i k i r o
She blinked, still somewhat surprised at seeing Markus, and didn't say anything for a few seconds. "Oh...Hello. How have you been?" she exclaimed to the blond-haired male, a slight amount of nervousness imprinted into her voice. She hadn't seen her childhood friend for a very long time, and she didn't know that he would be at this school. In any case, it would be somewhat better, knowing that she had at least one friend. She took a few steps back, her hands now tangling together and placed behind her, and a faint smile was cast upon her face.

The front foyer was rather silent, and that was somewhat that she appreciated. In any case, it was almost time for her first period, and she couldn't spend the entire day speaking to Markus. "I have to head over to class..." she exclaimed to Mark, and gave a small nod to him. She stepped over to the side and started to walk before she stopped. Right...I'm still lost...This is just great. An irritated sigh escaped from her parted lips, and she shifted her head back to face her childhood friend. A slight redness came to her cheeks, and she turned around. "Um...do you know where we are? I'm lost..." she said to him, her voice still low and soft.
~Tosuka~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me