Ember~~ A dog RP between Me and thylacine_chains4453

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Ember~~ A dog RP between Me and thylacine_chains4453

Postby Call Me Wolf ^_^ » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:24 pm

No one knows where the human went....No trail to follow, no trace left behind. Eyes stare at you through the shadowed alleys.... Every where you turn you feel like something might be following you. The eerie stillness of the Tall glistening buildings, and the maze of abandoned cars along the streets.... The scratching of little claws makes you aware of the rats that could swallow a dog into their clutches if you let them.... Even though this place isn't what you would call paradise, it is home to many dogs all shapes and sizes. Loners we are called, but we don't really care, as long as we get food in our bellies and a warm place to sleep. My name is Kiren, and I welcome you to Ember....

Code: Select all
[color=#800000][center]Insert Name Here[/center][/color]
[color=#BF0000][center][size=85]Description/Breed/Gender HERE[/size][/center][/color][color=#FF0000][center][size=85]Insert Personality Here[/size][/center][/color][color=#FF4000][center][size=85]Insert History Here[/size][/center][/color][color=#FF8000][center][size=85]Insert Anything else here (If you don't have anything just erase this.[/size][/center][/color]
Last edited by Call Me Wolf ^_^ on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call Me Wolf ^_^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Imber~~ A dog RP between Me and thylacine_chains4453

Postby Call Me Wolf ^_^ » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:53 am

~~Form~~
Kiren

Kiren is a male Wolf/Dalmatian mix.He is built much like a wolf, with pointed black ears and thick grey/white fur. He has black spots around his flank and cheeks and around his shoulders. He has a black cape and the top of his tail fur is black. His eyes are a milk chocolate brown.
He is a fatherly type of Dog, he wants to help any Canine that comes his way. But he will not tolerate bullies no matter what.
He calls Ember his home, for when he was a pup he never knew his father, and his mother abandoned him because he was a runt. A fox had took him in as one of her own, for she could not have any kits. But one day She never came back from her hunt, and Kiren ventured on his own, years later when he became full grown he stumbled across Ember, and will never leave.
He lives in a abandoned convertible Blue convertible mustang.
Call Me Wolf ^_^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ember~~ A dog RP between Me and thylacine_chains4453

Postby dogs » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:59 am

(Hey, I will join when my cp is fixed.)
my name is dogs and