1x1 with Fire And Ice

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Fire And Ice

Postby Hollywood Undead » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:47 pm

I'm not too great with making fancy threads and all so I'll just keep it short and simple ^_^

Plot

Two (or more, if you'd like) Shape shifters run into each other under the same unfortunate circumstances. They are both being hunted down, both the victim of a murderous organization intent on completely wiping their kind of the face of planet earth.
They both agree that surviving would be much easier with each other and have to learn to survive together. Over time they learn to be more then team mates, friends even. (I would like it to be a romance, if I could play the female :3)

The Hunted
Slowly dwindling, this rare race has survived among humans for centuries, undetected or blown off as myths, bedtime stories to scare little children into listening to their mothers. They are far from fiction, these shape shifters, or more commonly referred to in tales as the Werewolf, contain a rare mutation that allows them to become wolf-like creatures at will.
Contrary to common belief, they are far less dangerous then portrayed. The only time they are dangerous are nights of full moon, where shifting is a must and instinct takes over. When a shape shifter gets angry he or she isn't particularly pleasant to be around, either.

Some things you should know
- They look exactly like the common gray wolf, but average slightly larger in size with more coat variations (including but not limited to various shades of gray, browns, reds, tans, white, black and even a rare 'blonde' color)
- Their eyes are the same color as when in human form, and range from normal human eye colors to lupine yellows and oranges. It is rare but some unnatural colors such as purple, pink, red, and even bi-colored have been recorded (ex; one eye blue one brown)
- On the full moon they must be in the moonlight, if they are otherwise kept from it they will get sick and have seizure-like fits until they eventually go into shock. This is often fatal.
- They are naturally solitary animals, unlike the pack creature they resemble, and it often takes a while for individuals to warm up to each other.

The Hunters
Trained government officials dedicated to eliminated the werewolf race. It is believed that they are a menace to society and must be removed, many have been killed in an attempt to capture them live for experimentation, so little is known about them by the Hunters.

Hollywood Undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Fire And Ice

Postby Hollywood Undead » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Alex Adrianna Kennedy
Goes by Alex, known by Hunters as Lucky (for numerous successful escapes/evasions without serious injury)
Personality: Alex is cautious, slow to trust, and independent. She is very shy though and even though it is unavoidable sometimes, she hates confrontation.
Appearence: In wolf form she is completely black, she is a very agile runner and can go for a long time without rest. In human form she is pale and is about 5'7''. She keeps her hair short, it is a sleek black color. Her eyes are pale blue.
(sorry it's not to long, I'm not great with forms..)
Hollywood Undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Oh sorry I took long,I'm making my form now,he is pretty weird lol, give me five minutes.
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hollywood Undead » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:11 pm

No problem ^_^
Hollywood Undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:17 pm

ノ ムᄊ cムレレ乇d

"Why would I tell you my true name,just call me Crow"

g乇刀d乇尺

"Unless your blind and have a bad nose,I'm a brute,male,whatever you call it"

ムg乇

"I'm 18 and not getting any younger"

レo√乇 ノ刀イ乇尺乇丂イ

"Ah,kill me dead first"

丂乇c尺乇イ レo√乇 ノ刀イ乇尺乇丂イ

"I don't hide anything,so I don't have one"

ᄊリ 乃レood レノ刀乇

"My mother died about a few years back,my father,only my mother knows his whereabouts and I don't really care,but my little sister was the only thing keeping me going but then she died a few mouths ago,that is when I lost my mind."

ノ ムᄊ

Crow is unknown in his personality,he seems cruel and ruthless and dull to the bone but that is only half of what he is, he also seem to be crazy and insane,but it seems that is also caused him to have multiple personalities, he can be a kind and sweet at one minute and then the other,he could be back to his ruthless behavior,his level of saintly is very low,he seems to not know what is right or wrong. But maybe the only thing that keeps him going are his crows,the ones who saved him that night. Once his head is on normal as it can be,he can be as sharp as a whip and as cunning as a fox but this is very rare for the insane wolf. One things for sure,he is loyal and would never betray anyone.

イん乇 dノ√ノ刀乇丂 cムレレ イo ᄊ乇

Dark Side-Kelly Clarkson

尺乇キレ乇cイノo刀

Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:30 pm

I'm done ^•^
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hollywood Undead » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:32 pm

((Alright, I'll start ^_^
I'm just going to start from the night where they run into each other, no use posting a bunch of posts where they don't interact with each other whatsoever.))

Alex's heart was racing, the sound of her heartbeat pounded in her ears and blocked out all but the sounds of her fast approaching enemies, Her black pelt wove through the trees, blurring into the landscape as the last of the sun's light bled from the sky. Her sensitive ears could pick up their shouts, nearly foreign to her in this body, "Don't let them get away!"
Them? She had no time to stop and sniff the frigid night air, she could only puzzle over the growing shouts of her pursuers. She could turn and fight, but more likely then not she would be killed before she lay one claw on the Hunters stinking hides. Lost in her own thoughts and racing heartbeat she didn't see the fallen log until it was to late.
In a nearly painful twist of her body she leaped in a sideways movement, tripping over her flailing paws and hitting the ground with a dull thud and high pitched yelp, she rolled once before skidding to a stop on the gnarled roots of a large oak tree. The she smelled it, in the still air the smell of another wolf, a shape shifter like her, was strong, he was either closing in on her as she wasted her time struggling to her paws, or had just passed this very spot.
Hollywood Undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:56 pm

((True,soon have to go,I have to study for exams for tomorrow))

Alone,but alive. But alive for how long,they have been tracking him for days maybe even weeks but his mind only played tricks on him,after the whole things that started his new life as a shape shifter, his eyes move from the crows,who surrounded him,shouting,yelling. His head pounds,they found him again,they were on his trail again,what would he do...........run,yes run,away from his nightmare,his personality was fight or flight and from what happened today,flight was the only option but then he smelt it,another wolf,no not wolf but shape shifter,his flight had turn into fight and theywouldn't catch her.

At first sight,it was dark and scary,his mind was under attack by all those personality and he just waited,he saw them all,the raven and crows,just looking at him,they were curious and not judging,they knew the pain and the suffering that came with multiple personalities. It was chosen,brave and fearless,yes,that is just what he need,his eyes open and as quickly as they were open,he was off,her scent was fresh and he was ready to help,whoever was in need.
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hollywood Undead » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Alex was back on her feet again, but trembling this time. Her legs, despite her skill as a runner, were tired and shaky. For how many days has she been evading those who so ruthlessly tracked her? She cursed herself silently, for she had fallen for their trap, she knew they couldn't keep up with her for long, so they stayed just close enough to keep her moving, she was at her limit, her breaking point was fast approaching and it felt like not even the fear that had kept her moving for days could keep her alive.

The smell of the other shifter was closer now, but she couldn't tell if she was imagining it, it seemed unrealistic that another of her kind was so close, she had only met one other in her lifetime, not including her mother, who had been dead for 15 years now.
Her trembling legs nearly collapsed under her emaciated frame as she tried to move forward. Her instinct begged, pleaded with her to run for one more day.

One more mile.

One more step.

((Okay, good luck on your exam!))
Hollywood Undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire And Ice » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:07 pm

'No it is too soon' He thinks,his paws moves faster but once again,he was under attack what would it be this time,depression,kind and caring,ruthless and deadly,as these things would happen and even more but it stopped,yes it stopped,no personality change but a serious headache,he growls and pushes onward,yes her scent is getting closer but so are theirs. Their voices were getting louder and the headache only got worse,it only was a matter of time before,he snaps,but that would be a great idea,to snap right when he got there and take them out,on and for all,but he knew better than that,if he killed them,more will be after them,he bites his lip and his gaze moves from in front of him to the trees,they were following him,his only friends,following him....

And then he saw her,pure black and unconscious maybe,the first thing he wanted to do was to get them away,but it wouldn't make any use,he bites his lips and sighs,'Don't let me snap please' he says to himself and he quickly makes his way over to her,nuzzling her to a side before he puts her on his back,his eyes watch then crows and ravens,they stopped to protect him,even with his personality changes,you would never see a smile on his face but,it happen,a slight smile,not the biggest or the most charming but it was a smile none the less,he dips his head and he turns around.

He was moving quickly and they were still coming but something stops them,they were under attack,a grin forces to his face and he continues moving,home,the first place to go,he hadn't been in his human form for a year and he had gone used to everything a wolf does,he now lives in a cave not too from here.
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me