|| 1x1 || .:Cumulus:. || Pokemon ||

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

|| 1x1 || .:Cumulus:. || Pokemon ||

Postby silence. » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:31 am

There's always a dark to a light, a black to a white, and a shadow to the sun. Sparked by a chain events, or a single importance, the clash of Pokemon is a constant. But, in this particular scenario, a new Pokemon has caused the scales to waver, as a single team gathers to collect it. This Pokemon, rare and a glory to see, is Izagetzume-- a fire and rock type. Created to obtain this Pokemon's majesty, Team Meteor waits in the shadows of which it was born.

The Pokemon professors stepped in almost at once.

While they could not contain Izagetzume, they searched for the teens with the most potential, charged them with protecting the beast. It was up to them to keep it from falling into the wrong hands. But could they? They were teenagers, hardly used to so much pressure. Would they thrive under its weight? Would they crumble?

Can these kids, these teens, be a light against the dark? A white within the black? The sun which pierces the shadows?

No one knows, and no one will, unless we see it with our own eyes. Let the adventure begin.

Izagetzume is a fire and rock Pokemon which is actually quite adorable. It's a fox-like creature small enough to hide in a bag, with a body made of rocks. It has fire emblems along its body, which burn brightly. ((More to be added about this Pokemon, as we sort things out.))

Code: Select all
Username:
Character Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Pokemon: ((Include levels and known moves at least.))
Other: ((Anything I missed. XD))

Katarina ((Kat)) - .:Cumulus:.
Will - .:Cumulus:.
Elisa - The Loveliest Night
Felix - The Loveliest Night
Last edited by silence. on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
silence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || 1x1 || .:Cumulus:. || Pokemon ||

Postby Empyreal Queen » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Username: .:Cumulus:.
Character Name: Katarina (Kat)
Appearance: Kat is smaller, standing at five feet. She is very skinny, and is surprisingly strong despite her small size. She has honey brown hair in long layers that falls to the bottom of her shoulder blades. She is always fairly pale, as her skin never seems to tan. She has a light dash of freckles across her nose.
Personality: Kat, despite her small size, is strong-minded, smart, and good humored. However, she never laughs when it comes to short size jokes, which she is incredibly sensitive to, due to her own small size. Kat is fairly tomboyish. She is sometimes impatient and suffers from low self-esteem at times. She focuses more on tactics during a fight, though she hates fighting, and will only do so if pressed very hard. She is generally peaceful, but she will not lay down and roll over for anybody. She adapts well to change, and is able to take just about everything in stride. Despite her brave first appearance, she is truely an emotional person, though she hates it when anybody sees her like that.
Pokemon: Espeon || Lv 72 || Psychic, Shadow Ball, Hyper Beam, Mourning Sun
Other: Nope

Username: .:Cumulus:.
Character Name: Will
Appearance: Will is very tall, and just as fit. He is currently six feet, and still growing. He weighs a solid 170 lbs. He has short black hair, bronze skin, and expressive hazel eyes. He has a wirey, cat like build.
Personality: Will has a great sense of humor and enjoys out-shining just about everybody. He is witty, sarcastic, clever, and humorous. He has a strong sense of confidence and is arrogant. Will is a man of action, and does not bottle up his feelings, like most. He has a powerful sense of guilt. His blalant, flirtcious comments towards poeple turn into more thoughtful words once he grows to like and trust them, which takes a lot.
Pokemon: Garchomp || Lv 70 || Dragon Rush, Crunch, Earthquake, Aerial Ace
Other: None
Last edited by Empyreal Queen on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

•Feeling• It has been a long week. Sorry if replies are slow. I'm being lazy :P Haha
•Reading• To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
•Other• Not much
Click For randomness.
Empyreal Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silence. » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Username: The Loveliest Night
Character Name: Elisa
Personality: Elisa is down to earth, and fairly serious. However, that doesn't mean she cant't take a joke. When it comes to getting a job done, she's a perfect person for the job- punctual, aware of resources, and able to adapt to different circumstances. Despite this, she scares easily; someone yelling at her in the dark is enough to make her scream. Also, she has a fairly active temper and has trouble letting go of grudges. If you're on her bad side, it takes a bit to be forgiven. But, if you're one of her close friends, she'll treasure that friendship for a long time to come.
Appearance: Elisa has long, mid-back length hair dark brown hair along with pale green eyes. She's slightly taller than average with a slim, lean build. She's almost never seen without a sweater of some sort, and is a fan of denim. Jeans for the win!
Pokemon: Houndoom ((Nocte)) || Lv 71 || Flamethrower, Crunch, Inferno, Snarl
Other: No?

Username: The Loveliest Night
Character Name: Felix
Personality: Felix is a more timid person, often backing down from fights rather than letting them get worse. He tries to think of the consequences of his actions before he actually does something stupid. But, like everyone, he makes mistakes. However, even long after he's been forgiven, he tends to beat himself up over what went wrong, and theorize other things he could have done to avoid the problem. He doesn't seem to be able to grasp the concept that mistakes are necessary for shaping who you are. That said, Felix is a very trusting and trustworthy individual, one who would never intentionally hurt his friends.
Appearance: Felix has untidy brown hair that often gets in the way of his thin-framed glasses. He's nearsighted, but not so badly to the point of being useless if he loses his glasses. His eyes are grayish blue. He's around average height, and is a little underweight. When people try to describe him, 'skinny' or 'thin' are two words often included.
Pokemon: Luxray ((Luxie)) || Lv 70 || Scary face, Discharge, Wild Charge, Return
Other: Don't think so~
Last edited by silence. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Empyreal Queen » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:17 pm

((Looks great!! Do we want to start now?))

•Feeling• It has been a long week. Sorry if replies are slow. I'm being lazy :P Haha
•Other• Not much
Click For randomness.
Empyreal Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silence. » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:18 pm

((I think we should~ //so excited for this RP))
silence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Empyreal Queen » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:28 pm

((Me too!! Do you want to start?))

•Other• Not much
Click For randomness.
Empyreal Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silence. » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:30 pm

((Usually I would, but I gotta go BRB... it's currently 8:30PM, so I have to go get ready for sleeps... don't worry, I'll be back on a kindle with stupid autocorrect. >.>))
silence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Empyreal Queen » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:32 pm

(( I guess I'll be patient!! :lol: ))

•Other• Not much
Click For randomness.
Empyreal Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silence. » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:02 pm

((Not anymore~ I'm gonna say these four were just called out, to make this easier to start.))

To protect the new legendary, the professors of the Sinnoh region had to call the best of the best, the trainers that could hold their own in a fight. Naturally, they shot a call over to four of the most well-known trainers out there; Will, Kat, Felix, and Elisa.

"Can't I ever get a break?" Elisa sighed, as she received the message. How people always seemed to need her to do something for them was baffling... why, if she packed up and left, those hopeless ducks would accomplish nothing! Unless, of course, they asked someone else... but the concept still remained.

Felix wasn't too happy when he got notified. Going into harm's way didn't appeal to him, but he guessed the Pokemon needed to be protected, if the professors had taken the time to seek him out. Pushing his hair out of his eyes, Felix decided he'd best go. Too bad he didn't know there would be others.
Last edited by silence. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Empyreal Queen » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Will grinned as he read the message. He always loved doing this sort of thing. He began packing immediately. He had just gotten home, and his mother might kill him for leaving so soon after he got home, but he would tell her he had to. In no time, he was packed up. He headed downstairs to break the news to her.

Kat read the message thoroughly, then sighed. She was tired, and about to head home to spend a couple of weeks relaxing and catching up on sleep lost beacuse of hard grounds and rain. Though she assumed it would be a good time, she had hoped to laying low for a bit. She siged, consulted her map, and headed (( I don't know where.))

•Other• Not much
Click For randomness.
Empyreal Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me