1x1 RolePlay | Smokey & xX-PandaPirate-Xx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 RolePlay | Smokey & xX-PandaPirate-Xx

Postby cup of cocoa » Sun May 27, 2012 6:03 am

Char form

Username | xX-PandaPirate-Xx
Char's name | "Kyle's the name."
Character's age and gender | "4 years old, and obviously a male."
Personality | Kyle is a husky who takes pride in himself. He is strong and caring, but can be a bit headstrong when it comes to bragging. He can get annoyed easily, but he's a good friend.
Breed | "Husky-wolf mix."
Flaws | "I can be a bit of a bragger, and I'm also a tiny bit headstrong."
Rank | "Lead Runner Male."
Crush and mate | "No one."
History | Kyle doesn't really know much. He was abandoned by his mother, who had run away to get away from poachers, although he really thought she left for a mate. Kyle, when he was 1-year-old, was soon hunted down by his father, working for the poachers, and even tried to kill him. That's when the nice humans saved him just in time, and he allowed himself to be part of the sled team.

Char form

Username | xX-PandaPirate-Xx
Char's name | "Twi.. twi.. Twilly.."
Character's age and gender | "Um.. three years old.. I'm a female."
Personality | Twilly is very shy and doesn't really talk much. She is very kind and caring, though, and she has a very soft voice. Although a quiet voice, she can be a bit aggressive when she needs to be, but that is very rare. Even though it doesn't seem like it, Twilly is very fast and strong.
Breed | "Si.. Siberian Husky.."
Flaws | "Um.. I don't talk much.. and I'm scared easily.."
Rank | "Just a.. regular runner."
Crush and mate | "No.. no!"
History | Twilly was born in the sled team, and always admired her mother and father. She didn't really have a bad history, except that once, someone killed both of her parents by setting them on fire, forcing her to watch the terrible punishment for a crime they never even did. Of course, they had been framed, making Twilly's hatred for humans strong, even though she still obeyed them, and it made her fear of things evident.

PokeFarm Q account
I stream at twitch.tv/cuppofcocoa !
hullo! I am cocoa. I am more active
on PokeFarm Q, so feel free to contact
me there if you need anything c:
{ join and get 1 free rare OR 20 C$! } | { trading pets + C$ for PFQ }
{ cs shop + looking for 2014 halloween foxes } | { avatar credit }
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cup of cocoa » Sun May 27, 2012 6:31 am

[[M'kay~ I'll start now. ^^]]

{ - Twilly - }

Twilly shyly glanced around, staring at the other huskies; taller, bigger, stranger then she. She then stared up at the blue sky. It was clear; they were going to start the expedition soon. She sighed, a huff of fright, before padding smoothly across the snow, hoping that what the rumors of the research trip being dangerous were lies and gossip, but she knew there was a 95% chance of them being true.

Sighing, she glanced over to Kyle, who bragged about being able to tackle the conditions like it was nothing to some awe-struck young husky males and some love-struck husky females. She rolled her eyes. Bragger. She walked to a lofty spot in the middle of the researchers' camp, where the snow was warm from her laying in the spot earlier in the day, before putting her head down on her paws, closing her eyes, trying to relax and relieve herself of the tension from the start of the trip. She needed to rest up if she had hopes to survive.

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cup of cocoa » Sun May 27, 2012 9:43 am

[[Hehe, welcome back. c: Can't believe your at least 5 hours ahead of my time. ^^]]

{ - Twilly - }

As she got strapped up beside a male who was apparently nervous like she, Twilly sighed, drooping, laying on the cold snow with her tail curled around her trembling body. A human came up to her and narrowly missed spanking her, as she dodged by jumping up. Whining, she looked at her paws, before looking up at the Inu beside her. "Your a different.. looking dog.." she murmured bashfully, lowering her head, and looking down, afraid that he might say a cruel remark to her. She whimpered, glancing up at Kyle.

As Kyle strutted around in the front, Twilly gave him a warning look. She was the last, and usually the last was the second part of the team that would most-likely get attacked/injured first. Of course, she was lucky enough not to be in the front of the team. She shivered, looking at the red dog beside her.

She glanced back at the humans, who were starting to pack up for the trip, and sighed. At least she was strong and fast. She had a chance of showing the other team members who she was. But she shook the thought off. "I'm a nobody.." she whispered in a whimper to herself, hoping it wasn't audible, but of course, anyone around her could at least hear the whimper she had conjured. She straightened up, still lowering herself to the strange red dog.

{ - Kyle - }

Kyle grinned, not afraid of the straps around him. At least he was in the front; a leader with another proud wolf; by the name of Kaito, he heard. Smirking, he looked back at Twilly, who had given him a cautious look straight in the eye. He gave her another look; a look to show her everything was going to be alright with him as leader. In response, he was given a roll of her amber eyes. He could read her expression, "Just like his father," it read to him. He snorted, before looking ahead at the mountain range.

"I wonder what's gonna happen.." he said, his tail wagging, curling and uncurling with excitement. This was going to be great, even if it meant that during grave danger, he would be the first one to receive it, which would alert the others to hurry out of it. He thought about it for a long time, before shaking his head.

"Don't be shaken, Kyle," he told himself, frowning at himself. Wistfully, he glanced back to look at where he was born; far far away. Do I really want to do this? he asked himself mentally, looking down at his paws. No, no I don't. But I'm going to show off myself. To show everyone I'm not puny. To show everybody that I am the rightful leader of this pack. And no one is going to prove me better. Not even Kaito.

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Story_of_my_life » Sun May 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Can I try to join please?
Story_of_my_life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cup of cocoa » Tue May 29, 2012 3:51 am

[[Eek, sorry for not replying. ><
And Twilly's beside Bernard. =3]]

{ - Kyle - }

Kyle looked back. "Yeah, I'm the leader," he said with a proud grin. "What's with the face?" he asked, tilting his head. And that's when he heard the whistle.

He faced back ahead. "Whoops, looks like we'll have to start running." With that, he started moving his legs into a full run, loving the feeling of running, but fear clearly masked his face. Luckily, all of the other dogs were looking ahead, and couldn't see his fear.

He scanned the area. Where were they going? He decided to run straight ahead. Kyle decided straight figured everything if you didn't know which direction to go. They trusted him to guide the others, and guide he would do. It was his destiny, and it was his fate. He couldn't imagine the punishments they would give to the canines if they didn't obey, and he decided he didn't want to.

{ - Twilly - }

Twilly whimpered as she slowly began to run. She then sprinted faster and faster, trying her best not to run into the other dogs. She was scared, of course, scared to run. Scared of the tragedies that might happen. But she knew they all believed in her, as one of the dogs, to run.

"I wish I was with my parents," she whined to herself as she kept running, not looking ahead, deciding to just run in whatever direction the pack swerved to. She just had a lot on her mind, and didn't want to help out the humans. But she was forced to obey their every command. She was one of their puppets, dumped into a puppet show, forced to follow their routine. And she couldn't restrain it. And loosely she was controlled, or she'd face their harsh cruelty.

Be brave, the words echoed through her head. Be brave. As a husky, it was supposed to be part of her nature to be brave. But how could she force through to that nature if she was still being loosely controlled by humans, to be weak and frightened? She couldn't fight them. It seemed no one could.

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cup of cocoa » Tue May 29, 2012 4:17 am

{ - Kyle - }

Kyle noticed the team tiring easily. Just what I was afraid of.. he thought. He yelled over to Kaito, "Slow down, before you kill everyone!" He began to slow down, but kept going fast, trying to decide on a suitable speed for everyone, and for them to get this over with.

"You okay back there?" he called over to Diamond. "Is everyone else okay?" He winced, the strap suddenly tightening. It was mostly from the pack trying to restrain against it, he noticed. "Ugh, why won't everyone stay still and keep going?" he wondered. Not wanting to drag, he got the pace set up to a little faster, but kept it slow, beginning to pant himself, but he still kept on going like the rest.

When are we going to stop? he wondered. He took a good look around. There didn't seem to be any safe stopping points to him. He panted heavier. We could go on for days without stopping. We could be attacked. We could run onto thin ice.. He sorted through all of the bad possibilities there were, giving whimpers at each thought, but kept himself looking strong and prideful.

{ - Twilly - }

Twilly glanced over. "Yeah.. s-sure.." She noticed him grinning, and questioned herself on how he could do that in this tragic situation. Of course, her voice remained quiet, and it was faint to even hear. She let her eyes avert to the ground, whining.

She was thankful Kyle slowed down, though. She was about to slip and fall on her face. She continued running, afraid of the human's weapons against them, squeezing her eyes shut at her aching joints. How was she going to run in this material?

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cup of cocoa » Tue May 29, 2012 9:57 am

{ - Kyle - }

Kyle nodded at Diamond's words. "Slowing down; coming right up!" he called back, slowing down even more to balance the pace. He grimaced as the humans screamed at them to hurry things up. If only they knew what it was like to run.. then they'd understand, he thought frowning. He continued to run, making sure everyone else could catch up, but tried to satisfy the humans at the same time.

"This hurts," he sighed to himself. He felt they were going on for days, which was only a few four hours. "What are supposed to eat, anyway? There is 20, 20 canines back there who need to be fed, including me and Kaito." He shivered from more fear, but determined he had to set a good, brave model for the others, if they had hopes of surviving the harsh running before their legs snapped and broke, and then they got whipped by the humans to try and get up.

Kyle's legs were throbbing now. He sighed, looking up at the sky. It looked like another hour had passed, and the sun was beginning to go over the horizon. It was near noon. "Oh, what to do," he moaned. He knew the pack could collapse at any second. They just had to hold together - not for his sake, but for their own. He slowed more and more, tiring greatly.

{ - Twilly - }

Twilly blinked, hearing only a faint sound. Then she realized it was someone talking to her. She jumped. "Sorry.." she said, embarrassed, trying to make out what he said.

"Oh.. yeah.." she said softly, hoping he could hear her. Her stomach rumbled, making her worry even more. "Oh, soooo hungry," she whined. "And tired.." she moaned. She kept running, only because, as the weakest puppet, she was being controlled to do so.

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cup of cocoa » Thu May 31, 2012 1:41 pm

{ - Kyle - }

Kyle was relieved to be free of the straps, and took only a 1/4 of the portion. He contributed the rest for the others, having been one of the first to eat. As soon as the muzzles were placed on his snout, he sighed, and then laid down, putting his head on his paws. He couldn't sleep. He couldn't even think of the other's sleeping in broad daylight. But they did, and he didn't.

He snuffed, sneezed again, and then calmed down. He didn't close his eyes, he didn't stretch out and try to get as comfortable as possible, and he certainly did not let the humans try to coax him that everything was going to be alright. He just lay there, his muscles sore and strained, his stomach growling from hunger, having headaches and feeling sick. Nothing would help him, not unless those humans actually had decent food to snack on, and they had medicine. Unless they had a heater or they at least brought him home, where he belonged, in the wilderness.

Kyle tried closing his eyes, but to no luck. He growled, but then settled down once again. He was restless, and still tired. Yet he couldn't even go to sleep. "Something's wrong with me," he muttered.

{ - Twilly - }

Twilly made no argument with the other dogs. They were all stronger than her, no doubt. So she let them all eat, and since she was the last, she either got to lick away the remains and scraps of the food there was, or just lick the bowl, trying to savor some food. She didn't argue with anyone, especially not the humans. She let them place the muzzle on her, but she did whine at it, before pacing worriedly. She was still hungry, but there was just no more food.

She noticed Kyle and padded over to him, since he seemed lonely. She dropped herself beside him, snuggling into his fur. Just receiving Kyle's stare, she sighed, not contently, but at least it wasn't a depressed sigh. She received and compressed warmth, feeling a little happier, but not happy enough to brighten her up. Finally, she closed her eyes, since the warmth allowed her too, but didn't completely go to sleep. Just enough to get some rest, she felt.

"I wish I were home.." she mumbled to Kyle, who just gave an expressionless nod. Of course, he was concealing his feelings, trying to look proud and mighty, as the role model of this whole mess. Twilly couldn't help but smile at him. "Your stupid," she said softly, not meaning it, but Kyle just grinned at her, saying nothing. At least she finally got him to close his eyes.

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cup of cocoa » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:51 pm

{ - Kyle - }

Kyle jumped up from the stinging of the snow which was swept into whirling fury. He scowled, shaking out his fur which was already covered with spurs of snow. His crystal blue eyes scanned the area, seeing much of the team becoming restless. "Everyone stay calm!" he growled, having to yell above the howling wind, to the rest of his teammates. "It's just a minor snowstorm."

He whined, hating the cold himself. But he knew it wasn't enough to cause an uproar. Luckily, some of the team quieted, while the others continued in their acts. "It's going to be alright," he said with a much calmer attitude, pacing around, hoping the others were calming down along with him.

This is bad. We can freeze to death in this state if things get much worst, Kyle kept thinking to himself worriedly. He then shook his head. No, I can not think like them.. he reminded himself, looking over to Twilly. Even she was whimpering, having jumped up and paced in circles to keep her body warmth flowing through herself. He sighed, a mist escaping his mouth.

{ - Twilly - }

Twilly gasped, startled at the sudden change of the weather. She was now pacing, not knowing what to do. A marionette was she, without a wonder of the world what was happening. If this was going to be a natural, common thing, she didn't like it. She noticed Kyle trying to calm everyone down and shook her head. It was no use. They had reason to be afraid.

She whined, lowering her head, padding over to the tent. Why were the humans so careless? How could they torture us? her crude thoughts followed. She hissed in hatred, before poking her head into the tent, whining at the humans, who just threw a pack at her face. Tears from being overwhelmed shone in her eyes, as she sadly pulled her head out, feeling useless and unwanted.

She traced back to her spot, where she was before, laying back down in it, curling up like an armadillo. She, regardless of the frozen, chilled packed ice beneath her, didn't care. She'd rather freeze to death at the moment than trying to help out the humans who didn't have a care in the world for them. They could be doing all they work themselves, rang in her head, but we are the ones doing all of the work. Humans are full of stupidity.

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cup of cocoa » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:37 am

{ - Kyle - }

Narrowing his eyes, Kyle nearly choked on some snow as he opened his mouth. If Twilly couldn't catch the human's attention.. He bounded around, not knowing what to do. Trying to calm everyone else down, he shivered, glancing over to Diamond's technique.

He nodded to everyone and started digging into the packs of snow, digging a hollow deep within. Soon, he was crawling into the den, snuggling up against the snow, coughing, tucking his nose into his tail. He closed his eyes trying to get some rest, while Twilly silently followed after him and settled beside him carefully, her fur nice and warm against his.

PokeFarm Q account
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery