Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 am

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
K R I S T I A NxxxL U D W I G
──────────────── [ " Today!! I am a God!! " ] ────
Winged Human _ Form _ 27 _ Homosexual
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

He sighed, his shoulders sagging gently as he continued back to the room without being killed
Which was nice.. he enjoyed not being dead
By the time he got back to the room he was already halfway done with eating, and he sat nearby while finishing up
Once he was finished he too put his plate nearby and stretched a little
"Sound.. normally.." he said gently and shook his wings softly
"When I sleep in my lab I enjoy the hum of the nearby instruments."
He then tilted his head and eyed the radio and wondered if the static would put him to sleep
-
Aristide sat down with Felice while moving to blow on his stew to take a bite
It tasted wonderful and he hummed while swallowing and turning to hear Scout approach
He breathed in and readied himself for interesting conversation
She spoke of his 'dissection injury' and he scoffed, rubbing his forehead and just smiling a little bit
"Not.. a dissection, Scout.. just a surgery.."
And took a bite of his stew again before listening to both Pyro groan and Scout blab on about what seemed interesting
So he listened and nodded a little while watching her
"Are you saying you are to.. use your powers on ze Medic? What will you do to 'im?" he asked
He was all for doing as much as he could towards Kris until he learned his lesson..
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:04 am

𝓡 𝔬 𝔪 𝔞 𝔫••𝓗 𝔢 𝔦 𝔡 𝔯 𝔦 𝔠 𝔥
FᴏʀᴍMɪᴅ 40ѕPᴀɴsᴇxᴜᴀʟJᴇʀsᴇʏ DᴇᴠɪʟBLU Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ
Roman hummed in response as he moved to the further end of the bed, allowing Medic to have full access to the radio. He was tired enough to not care much about what he was to put on, "Just try to get sleep." He muttered before going silent as he drifted off into a light slumber for the night.

J e ѕ ѕ ι e••H α r p e r
Eᴀʀʟʏ 20ѕUɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴEᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏRED Sᴄᴏᴜᴛ
"Yeah, yeah..not a dissection..keep telling yourself that." She waved him off, this was a Medic they were talking about, she knew better, "But yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying!" She confirms before checking to make sure none of the other Mercs were listening in on their conversation, "I mean it won't be anything too bad..so emotions involving sadness and anger is off the table, but there is a lot we could mess around with still. Just want humiliate him if anything." She chuckled as she leans in, "Sooo..if you have any ideas..throw them at me!" Pyro exchanged a glance with Aristide..this was going to be fun.

(Sorry this one is a little short!)
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:31 am

He sat there and nodded a little
Sleep.. right.. he had to get some sleep
He man didnt sleep right away, nor did he try
He sat there on the bed thinking about things
Soon enough he tired himself out and sort of crawled for Roman gently
Where he bit his lip and tried to sleep as close as possible without waking him
He curled up and sighed before soon enough falling asleep as well
Knowing that he would be safe
For now
-
Aristide nodded gently and hummed while eating, and thinking
Fear was another emotion they could try.. probably not happiness if they were to humiliate him
"Well.. we could scare 'im.. as if Pyro 'as not done zaht enough.." he chuckled
And smiled softly before shrugging
"I really do not know. Felice, you've known 'im longer.. what should we do?"
And looked to the Pyro with a raised eyebrow as he chewed on his stew
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:55 pm

𝓡 𝔬 𝔪 𝔞 𝔫••𝓗 𝔢 𝔦 𝔡 𝔯 𝔦 𝔠 𝔥
FᴏʀᴍMɪᴅ 40ѕPᴀɴsᴇxᴜᴀʟJᴇʀsᴇʏ DᴇᴠɪʟBLU Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ
Feeling the movement on the bed, he opens an eye and peers down at the Medic as he was inching close to him. With a content sigh, Roman closes his eye and drapes an arm over the other male and pulls him close. He could get use to this really quick, he just had to play his cards right and remind himself that Kristian is..well he is sensitive, so he also had to be mindful with his choice of words when around him. Sounds simple enough. If only he knew what Jessie, Aristide and Felice had in store for his new found intrest and how it might affect wether it would be for the better or the worse.

(Don't have to reply back to this one since they are asleep c:)

J e ѕ ѕ ι e••H α r p e r
Pyro slowly nods, scaring him further could be fun, but he was also very much aware that human tends to kill what they fear the most. He wasn't certain if that was a risk he was willing to take while Spy was still injured. Jessie hums quietly as she thought to herself before she starts listing random emotions, "Antsy..needy..obsessed uhh..paranoid..hmm..there is a lot to work with.." She thought aloud, "Whatever we decide on, we should have it so that he embarrasses himself in front of that Soldier guy he's usually with.." She mentions, of course, she would admit to her use of power to them both after the fun was over so there wouldn't be too much strain on their relationship. With the mention of Roman, he had a thought already in his mind, but he wanted Spy to decide, "Since it was you that he..targeted..I think it's only fair if you decide the punishment." Pyro tells Ari loud enough so only he could hear.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:03 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
A R I S T I D ExxxL A F L E U R
──────────── [ " They'll never see us coming! " ] ──
Cecaelia _ Form _ 25 _ Bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He thought a little and hummed, soon finishing up his stew and pushing his dish to the side
"I like ze sound of.. needy.. and obsessed.." he answered
And looked to Felice with a shrug
"'E's already paranoid enough.. Pyro 'as scared 'im enough.."
He seemingly chuckled lightly and bit his lip while smiling
This was starting to be something he really enjoyed, instead of being upset that they were doing this
It was Kris's fault for doing this to him
Besides, the calm doctor sat snuggled against Roman while breathing softly and sleeping happily
It was the best sleep he had all week..
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:38 pm

J e ѕ ѕ ι e••H α r p e r
"Hey, those were just suggestions, but if that's what you want to try, then I'm down for it! Thankfully this is more of a telepathic thing, so it makes my job a whole lot easier, just gotta be within range, however." She explained before getting up and stretching out, "I'll have to search around a little, make certain I'm in the right area otherwise I could affect the wrong person. I'll be careful though! Goodnight!" She quickly dismissed herself and hurries out of the mess hall, leaving Felice rather curious about the whole exchange. He couldn't help but the chuckle and shake his head as he waited for Ari to finish his meal as preferred waiting so he could eat in the privacy of his room. The rest of their night was likely to be without much excitement, but Pyro had to go to bed wondering just how well Jessie's power would work. That night after asking around a bit, she was able to determine that Medic was with Roman in his room. She didn't think anything of it and tried her luck by transferring the desired emotion into Kristian's mind. She couldn't make it so his emotions were directly focused on Roman, that would be up to him, but the given feelings would be too strong for him to shake off and he would have to wait for them to wear away which could take anywhere from 12 hours to 3 days. Sometimes longer and sometimes shorter, but was random most of the time. Not wanting to be seen, she rushed off to her own room once the deed was done or at least she hoped it was.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:50 am

He wasn't sure when this feeling came to him within the night.. but ever since he was extremely wiggly, moving around and making soft displeased sounds
At one point in time he rolled away from Roman and laid himself on the ground, unable to get comfortable at all
Soon, he awoke to such a strong sense.. he was unable to fall back asleep as he leaned forwards and sat there breathing heavily
He had such an immense.. need.. for anything.. an obsession to serve those needs
Was there anything to help around?
There sure was.. he was still on the bed.. and so the little doctor moved back to the bed and seemed to act a lot like a cat.. craving attention.. craving affection.. anything
He laid over the other's body and tried his best to wake him up.. which included shaking him, rubbing him and making soft little noises while bouncing on him
"Romaaan.." he whined and huffed
"Roman pleeease.."
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:51 pm

ℱ 𝒆 𝓵 𝓲 𝓬 𝒆••ℛ 𝒆 𝓲 𝓷 𝓱 𝓪 𝓻 𝓽
FᴏʀᴍLᴀᴛᴇ 20ѕBɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟWᴇɴᴅɪɢᴏRED Pʏʀᴏ
Pyro was lazing around on the couch within the rec room, he went through countless contract and showed little
interest in any of them, so he was now letting Aristide have a quick look through. He personally didn't think
Spy was well enough to take on any of the missions, but he didn't want the man feeling entirely useless either.
He did still have that one contract he picked out on their first day here and was likely laying on the floor in
their room somewhere, but maybe he would find something better. After several minutes he got up and
joined Spy at his side, "Anything?" He curiously asked as he peaks over his shoulder. Jessie was busy
going through a few files herself, but otherwise, she was rather quiet at the moment.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:12 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
A R I S T I D ExxxL A F L E U R
──────────── [ " They'll never see us coming! " ] ──
Cecaelia _ Form _ 25 _ Bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He huffed and rubbed his forehead while leaning against the counter in order to read through his top three contracts once more
They weren't very exciting sounding.. all for a few.. which.. could be made exciting if one were to get into it
He hummed and looked up a little to the Pyro who sat on the couch and shrugged
"Not really.." he answered "Just a few.. contracts zaht involve ze same zings.. taking out a man who cheated on so and so.. or stole from zis guy.."
He moved to put back the contracts before spotting one he hadn't read and pulled it out after taking care of the others
He skimmed it and held it up
"What of zis one?"
and moved to see that Felice had joined him, and wiggled the contract
"Sounds fun.. involves time.. but.. we get to travel."
the contract was about heading to the country in order to hunt down a piece of wanted machinery from a downed drone before bandits and hackers got to it
Also involved taking the machinery to a man in the city.. while avoiding getting killed

kinda made the contract up, lemme know if it should change at all or take over yourself)
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:32 pm

ℱ 𝒆 𝓵 𝓲 𝓬 𝒆••ℛ 𝒆 𝓲 𝓷 𝓱 𝓪 𝓻 𝓽
FᴏʀᴍLᴀᴛᴇ 20ѕBɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟWᴇɴᴅɪɢᴏRED Pʏʀᴏ
Felice perks up, he must have missed that contract. Taking the folder from Spy, he skims through the pages and nods, "I think this is perfect.." He agrees, but pauses and frowns slightly beneath his mask, "Are you sure you can handle it?" He asks with the look of uncertainty on his face. If Aristide felt that he was ready to perform his job, then who was he to hold him back. He already knew what his answer was going to be, so he didn't allow him to answer before saying, "I guess we should pack up, seems we're gonna be out there for a bit." He chuckles before gesturing Spy to follow, there was a lot of planning and discussion they needed to do before taking on the contract. He notices the higher rank on the front of the folder which meant better pay, but he also had to ask, "Should we ask any of the others to join us?" He wasn't entirely sure if just two of them could pull it off.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me